Type keyword(s) to search

Season Ten Talk

• Start Topic

Did anyone notice that the ice cream and popcorn was CHOCOLATE? Seriously these writers can’t remember anything. And as I recall it was chocolate ice cream in the slumber party episode where we learned about Donna liking it!

Edited by allicatexp
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I loved how they were like “no one cares about Noah”- NOPE. No. One. Does. 

I will never understand why Matt wanted Kelly so badly. Kelly/Jennie Garth IS and was pretty (and blonde and thin which goes very far in certain circles) but she HATED HIM most of the time. She was always lying and emotionally cheating on him. I just don’t get it. Why were they committed to marrying someone they couldn’t stand at 25?? Just to be married?? Fan theory- for Matt it was just about WINNING and recapturing the life he thought he was going to have with Lauren. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

David and Dylan seemed to be better friends in these last two seasons than I ever remember them being before. Except for the time Dylan saved him from drugs.

I actually do remember Steve and Dylan being friends in high school though, for all the people asking if they were ever friends. Isn't Steve being mad the reason Dylan agrees to sit through his intervention in Season 5? And weren't there a lot of older episodes with Brandon, Dylan and Steve hanging out together? David was the odd one out of that group in the early years.

• Like 2