Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 1/28/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

My love for Cory has grown from way back when Oprah spoke about/ would have him on. ( I was not knee deep and over saturated in politics like now it was pure truly liking the man) please please I’m pleading that we don’t find out he kicks his dog when he gets home.  And Miss Piss Ant  Megnut you insinuating that he's grandstanding / phony is rich. 

Ive also followed Cory Booker for about that long and he has always had the over eager Boy Scout personality.  This is who he is.  I hated MM insinuating he was a phony, just like she insinuated Julian Castro was an opportunist in his interview last week.  Didn’t watch the Christie  interview but I bet she didn’t throw similar insults towards him.

• Love 18

Something I've observed after watching today's show: Meghan grabbing the cup to take a sip is the "tell." That cup is the first thing she goes for when her card has been pulled, been proven wrong, and feels embarrassed. It's her security blanket. When Sen. Booker so eloquently disassembled her "I am Spartacus" argument, her body language completely changed and she went straight for the cup. Her posture changes and you can literally see her shrink. 

• Love 23

I know what you mean After7Only Boy Scout is on the other end of the pendulum right now so it’s ok with me. 

It would be sweet if MM had to apologize  for her alternative  facts Monday but I know that will not happen. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Wrong tense
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Corey is magnificent and poor Meggie tried to filet him and bombed as always.  

And that exchange will be the one that gets replayed and written about by other outlets. She tried to get a gotcha moment and ended up getting got. 

• Love 15
On 2/1/2019 at 9:24 AM, Alexis2291 said:

Okay Whoopi may irk my nerves at times but I damn near gave her a standing ovation when she said to Abby, "that's after 8 years, by the way."

Still...we KNOW she wouldn't have piped up with that if responding to her BABE !

On 2/1/2019 at 9:24 AM, Alexis2291 said:

And then Meghan bringing up SNL?

Coincidentally, I just read that Donald, Jr. refers to SNL as S&L...like Savings & Loan.  I don't know the context.

Edited by HaaCHOO
removed a lot of white space
  • Love 10

I found MM's "convince me you're not a phony" question a waste of time. How can one answer that? I suppose my non-phony instinctive response of "I really don't give a damn whether or not you think I'm a phony" would work for a politician, but it must be tempting.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Cyranetta said:

I found MM's "convince me you're not a phony" question a waste of time. How can one answer that? I suppose my non-phony instinctive response of "I really don't give a damn whether or not you think I'm a phony" would work for a politician, but it must be tempting.

A good response to Meh-gun would have been "Like you?"

• Love 14

Just watched Friday.  Did she use a new word “premeditated” when she actually should have said it’s was premature?  She was talking about judging the half timemshow before we see it and thought judging was premeditated.  I think she meant premature?  What an idiot.  If you’re going to use new words, figure out what they mean first,

• Love 15
50 minutes ago, Rainyhawk said:

Just watched Friday.  Did she use a new word “premeditated” when she actually should have said it’s was premature?  She was talking about judging the half timemshow before we see it and thought judging was premeditated.  I think she meant premature?  What an idiot.  If you’re going to use new words, figure out what they mean first,

She does this kind of thing (premeditated/premature) so often, I think we just ignore it now.  Just sayin'.

• Love 11
On 2/2/2019 at 12:11 AM, After7Only said:

Ive also followed Cory Booker for about that long and he has always had the over eager Boy Scout personality.  This is who he is.  I hated MM insinuating he was a phony, just like she insinuated Julian Castro was an opportunist in his interview last week.  Didn’t watch the Christie  interview but I bet she didn’t throw similar insults towards him.

Meghan loves her tribe like its a romantic obsession. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Rainyhawk said:

Mr Longobongo was in the room when she misused a word. He laughed and said "did she mean....." and laughed at her. The look on his face was priceless! I just don't remember what the word was but I will take your word for what it was--otherwise I'd have to rewatch it. I just can't. So thank you Rainyhawk!

• Love 6
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:13 AM, Alexis2291 said:

I'm kind of disappointed to see Whoopi there on a Friday. Damn it.

"Damn girl you're flexible!" Lmao, love her and totally agree with what she said about supporting the artists who support what you believe in.

When the bovine yodeling began my heart sank.

• Love 3