Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: She Said Yes?

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:

Butterface came from, "Yeah, she's got a great body...but her face...."    Amanda looked pretty hefty in the pool.  Does she really have a great body?

Dictionary result for butterface

• /ˈbədərˌfās/
  • but·ter·face  noun
  • INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
  • a woman regarded as having a desirable body but an unattractive face.

My bad, the truth was too harsh.  Although her body is better than Lizzie’s, who for some unclear reason thinks she’s a sexpot.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Spike said:

Megan may be short, but she is not small.

What was the reading on the Richter Scale when Lizzie was skipping?

I don’t get her attraction to Amanda.  She has a butter face.

Have you seen Brittany?  I don't think she's a winner in the looks department either!

1 minute ago, Babysnark23 said:

Maybe I’m wrong or getting my shows mixed up BUT I could have sworn that Megan IS NOT a virgin but had self imposed born again waiting for her King to be released! Am I wrong? 

That’s Lizzie, but likely just an excuse to not let Scott climb on top of her.

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Sure, it's possible. If so, how would anybody know that because there was no indication on the show what so ever that it was his mom's house. 

Because people on this list have expressed that the people on the show wouldn't own "nice things," and that the homes shown are either an AirBnB, a "mom's house," or some other place the producers paid for.  I, innocently, thought it was Tito's house because he either straightened out his life and is doing well financially...or he did NOT straighten out his life--and is doing well.

• Love 5

Okay I say this as a Married 26 year old, I cannot for the life of me understand the attraction these girls have towards Michael? The guy has Nothing! No car, no job,no house,no education. He’s not even attractive. I’m seriously struggling wondering what is so great about this guy. Same goes for Matt. 

and to get pregnant by him again??? He wasn’t there for the first one, you think he’s gonna be there for this one? And was he about to give Meghan the ring Sarah picked out for herself?  Yes Michael,Meghan will totally love it. All girlfriends dream of the day the guy proposes with the wife’s ring. 

Sarah’s friend is the only sane one in that mess, too bad Sarah can’t have the same common sense.

Caitlin- If the guys mother keeps telling you her son is a piece of shit,then sweetheart listen to her! She is the best source of information you could hear from. 

Matt’s friends seemed completely normal at first telling,Matt to get his shit together and then few mins later tell him to dump the chick because she wants to control his life to get a job & stay out of jail. Are they low key trying to have him leave Caitlin so she doesn’t end up hurt because they know he’s a loser going nowhere in life? 

Britney- I thought she was the only logical one of the bunch,but now I’m getting a sneaky con vibe. She totally knows what she’s doing is wrong. She didn’t seem sad at all to her sons emotional reaction at the end of the visit. 

I’m sorry but Her tattoo’s really ruin the look of those beautiful wedding dresses. The producers have to be telling the employees as this point to asks these questions, no way would a hair Solon or wedding shop allow their employees to ever get into discussions or give their opinion with customer’s personal lives on the level these employees do. It’s not professional at all.

Scott/Lizzie- Anyone else get the vibe that Lizzie gets some kind of sick pleasure in how she treats Scott? 

Clint- I only feel sad for the father at this point that he has deal with spineless man baby for a son 

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Hellohappylife said:

Britney- I thought she was the only logical one of the bunch,but now I’m getting a sneaky con vibe. She totally knows what she’s doing is wrong. She didn’t seem sad at all to her sons emotional reaction at the end of the visit. 

I feel the same way. Earlier in the season, she seemed far too intelligent to be involved with this dumpster fire. But she was just putting on a show. How did she not break down when that precious little baby was crying? She just snuck out and kinda laughed too. Wtf.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Marsupial said:

Also, Caitlyn didn't go to prison. Why can't SHE get a job?

Because she has to be the "tight leash" around Meth Matt. I noticed on the last episode that she's so devoid of personality that she skulked out to the yard to whine at Matt "what are we going to do today?" Any "stress" is probably on Matt to entertain this empty vessel. I loath Matt. Where is his father? 

As always, I still hate Lizard, and now Jasmyn is getting on my nerves. As someone said upthread, how does she expect her mom to be independent? Lizzie told her, "I don't have $1 to my name." And then she lied saying "Scott's going to get me a car and an apartment." Oh, really? That's a stretch. I think if Lizzie's has any post prison stress, it's from placating the daughter and being Scott's born again virgin girlfriend, oops I mean fiance, because after all she did say, "ok, I guess" to her 15th proposal. 

Fake crying & whining Clint, gawd he's so worthless & disgusting. This man in his 30s looks 70. And his dad is comforting him like a child. 

Yes, hopefully with 10 more episodes maybe we'll see Angela and Tony, although I really think I'm losing brain cells. What is wrong with these people? 

• Love 4
On 1/26/2019 at 1:04 AM, Kangatush said:

What the hell is wrong with Matt's laugh?  Is that what happens when air rushes out of his tooth hole?

Marcellino is such a douche canoe.  "I'll kill him with kindness".  That only applies if the other person is aggressive, or rude, in some way.  Tito, and new lady, were nothing but lovely and gracious.  They were very welcoming and they've obviously spent a lot of time keeping Brittany a part of Giovanni's life, even when she was locked up.  He wasn't shy and totally knew who she was.  And they had no objection to letting him stay with Brittany.

I really dig Sarah's mirror shades.  I see her as an old school southern sheriff.  And dumb as a rock.

Marcellino is the double rows of Viking paddles on The Douche Canoe, as I think his energy keeps all other douches adloar😂

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Because she has to be the "tight leash" around Meth Matt. I noticed on the last episode that she's so devoid of personality that she skulked out to the yard to whine at Matt "what are we going to do today?" Any "stress" is probably on Matt to entertain this empty vessel. I loath Matt. Where is his father? 

As always, I still hate Lizard, and now Jasmyn is getting on my nerves. As someone said upthread, how does she expect her mom to be independent? Lizzie told her, "I don't have $1 to my name." And then she lied saying "Scott's going to get me a car and an apartment." Oh, really? That's a stretch. I think if Lizzie's has any post prison stress, it's from placating the daughter and being Scott's born again virgin girlfriend, oops I mean fiance, because after all she did say, "ok, I guess" to her 15th proposal. 

Fake crying & whining Clint, gawd he's so worthless & disgusting. This man in his 30s looks 70. And his dad is comforting him like a child. 

Yes, hopefully with 10 more episodes maybe we'll see Angela and Tony, although I really think I'm losing brain cells. What is wrong with these people? 

I think Lizzie is counting pen pal proposals over the years.  Or when she was a hooker/stripper and some drunk trick proposed.

• Love 8
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:00 PM, HaaCHOO said:

No way that's Tito's house. You don't spend 11 yrs in prison and come home and buy a house like that.

You do if you laundered your money properly over the years and/or put your assets in a loved one's name.  Tito seems like he knows a few guys who know a few guys.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 11:54 PM, Kangatush said:

At first I thought Matt's mom's anger was misplaced since it was Matt that made the mess, but then I understood that it's just her overall frustration at the situation.  Get a job.  Both of them.  Now.  None of this post prison vacation crap.  

And while I hate Lizzie trying to make her habit all Scott's fault, I dislike Megan the most.  Sure, she's in "love" with Mini Mike, but what is her end game?  She wants to be with a felon in a state where she knows nobody and has no job after waving her freak flag high on national tv.  Good luck with that princess.  And Michael called her small.  He's such a good liar.

Could not agree with this post more.   Apparently Caitlyn has a kid.  WHERE IS YOUR KID, CAITLYN?  WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A JOB?  In my head, she's just as bad as Matt.  Just as bad because she doesn't have her adolescence being stunted by having spent it behind bars as an excuse for her uselessness.

And Megan bugs the shit out of me.  The smugness is real.  I have a feeling she TOTALLY knows about Sarah.  She gave herself away with her "competitive" comment   She's trying to "win" Mike, because he's such a goddamn prize.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:04 AM, HaaCHOO said:

Brittany is practically a prisoner.  She is rarely let out alone, and probably NEVER allowed out of Marcellino's sight at night.

Tito.  He has the look of a former L.A. gang member--heavy on the former (hopefully).  Seems like someone who can handle himself in any situation.

Marcellino was such a big talker, such a big man on the way to see Brittany's son.  Then he got a look at Tito.  His entire demeanor changed.  Who's the man now?

This was my favorite part of the whole episode.  Mr. Big and Bad practically cowering in front of Tito.   It was magical.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:21 AM, Neurochick said:

Why are people asking who is paying for what?  I am sure that the show is paying for everything, they create the situation and let the real people act like fools.  

I don’t get the hate for Megan, she’s an idiot but I don’t hate her.

I answered this question in a past thread and other people have answered it, too.  It's her smugness and the fact that she acts like a petulant child with that shit eating grin whenever anyone brings up very valid concerns over her "true love."

• Love 14
33 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Could not agree with this post more.   Apparently Caitlyn has a kid.  WHERE IS YOUR KID, CAITLYN?  WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A JOB?  In my head, she's just as bad as Matt.  Just as bad because she doesn't have her adolescence being stunted by having spent it behind bars as an excuse for her uselessness.

And Megan bugs the shit out of me.  The smugness is real.  I have a feeling she TOTALLY knows about Sarah.  She gave herself away with her "competitive" comment   She's trying to "win" Mike, because he's such a goddamn prize.

Per Caitlyn - girl, when you are reluctant to be, I dunno....EMPLOYED because you need to keep a tight leash on your man, that is big red flag being waved in your face.  Matt, go on Craig's List, Next Door, whatever and look for day laborer jobs or advertise yourself for day labor.  I believe Caitlyn's kid is with his father.  Wise move there, CPS.

Megan - you have a real problem here.  You seem to have grown up in a nice home with a strong father figure so why the need to to rescue a loser who is MARRIED with a kid, who is incarcerated?  More on that in a minute......

14 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Okay I say this as a Married 26 year old, I cannot for the life of me understand the attraction these girls have towards Michael? The guy has Nothing! No car, no job,no house,no education. He’s not even attractive. I’m seriously struggling wondering what is so great about this guy.

@Hellohappylife, you and I and most others want a normal, employed guy - our only agenda is creating a happy life together.  No fixing needed.  She has a need to be able to say "Look!!!  I FIXED HIM!  He chose me over Sarah and a life of crime!!  Look at him by the hearth in his sweater vest, reading the Bible!!!  See?  I told ya so!!!!"  Even when/if it all blows up, she will not want to go out with the nice plumber/accountant/mortgage broker she meets at Applebee's - no drama in it for her.  

If I were  Matt's mom I would be saying yeah you can stay here........for a week.  She has his number more than anyone and knows he ain't never gonna change!

Per Matt's friends telling him "Yes you're the man!!  You can't let her tell you what to do!"......I would take anything a bunch of dudes shooting pool in a bar with a grain of salt, lol.  That scenario brings out the "Bro Code" in most men.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 12
On 1/27/2019 at 8:44 AM, Cammi said:

Omg omg you guys! Sharp entertainment just ordered 10 MORE episodes of this cast! I think they will come out in the spring or summer. Yaaaaaassssss! Maybe we will get to see Angela and Tony? 

The best news I've heard all year!

21 hours ago, Spike said:

My bad, the truth was too harsh.  Although her body is better than Lizzie’s, who for some unclear reason thinks she’s a sexpot.

She's not a butterface, she's a full-on-monet.  You know, like a monet painting - she is pretty from afar, but up close, a mess.

16 hours ago, Azanscrazyhair said:

I had to laugh when Matt said he HVAC experience,  but he doesn't like it.  Can you imagine calling for a service call and Matt showing up at your door?

Maybe Coltees Cousinee will hire him?  Sorry. I couldn't resist. 

YES!  And he would get a Friendly's t-shirt to wear for ALL occasions - weddings, bbqs, etc.

15 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

I was tearing up when that sweet little boy was getting upset.  He is the kindest little guy, and I could feel his worry - he just wants to be with his mom.  And she seemed devoid of any feeling.  I hope Tito's wife treats him well!

Speaking of her - I wonder if it is her house, maybe she is rich?  

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Megan - you have a real problem here.  You seem to have grown up in a nice home with a strong father figure so why the need to to rescue a loser who is MARRIED with a kid, who is incarcerated?  More on that in a minute......

Regarding Megan, I actually do hate her, I think she's an asshole.  And I don't think we really know that she grew up with a strong father figure, we saw him for like 30 seconds.  And their house is not that great - you can see chips in the furniture.  Also, she is not good looking at all, so not sure why everyone thinks she can do better than Michael.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Per Caitlyn - girl, when you are reluctant to be, I dunno....EMPLOYED because you need to keep a tight leash on your man, that is big red flag being waved in your face.  Matt, go on Craig's List, Next Door, whatever and look for day laborer jobs or advertise yourself for day labor.  I believe Caitlyn's kid is with his father.  Wise move there, CPS.

@Hellohappylife, you and I and most others want a normal, employed guy - our only agenda is creating a happy life together.  No fixing needed.  She has a need to be able to say "Look!!!  I FIXED HIM!  He chose me over Sarah and a life of crime!!  Look at him by the hearth in his sweater vest, reading the Bible!!!  See?  I told ya so!!!!"  Even when/if it all blows up, she will not want to go out with the nice plumber/accountant/mortgage broker she meets at Applebee's - no drama in it for her.  

If I were  Matt's mom I would be saying yeah you can stay here........for a week.  She has his number more than anyone and knows he ain't never gonna change!

Per Matt's friends telling him "Yes you're the man!!  You can't let her tell you what to do!"......I would take anything a bunch of dudes shooting pool in a bar with a grain of salt, lol.  That scenario brings out the "Bro Code" in most men.

You make some very valid points. Megan does seem to have a “normal,” emotionally available father. She also has a caring brother. But where is her mother in all of this? Maybe her mother has issues similar to Caitlyn’s mother and that’s why she’s trying to rehabilitate Michael in the name of love instead of finding herself an already sweater-vested accountant?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Regarding Megan, I actually do hate her, I think she's an asshole.  And I don't think we really know that she grew up with a strong father figure, we saw him for like 30 seconds.  And their house is not that great - you can see chips in the furniture.  Also, she is not good looking at all, so not sure why everyone thinks she can do better than Michael.  

You are right about only seeing the dad for a small bit - very true.  But at least he is around.  Same with the brother.   They both struck me as sane and sober.  The mom?  Probably refuses to be filmed.  I would refuse, too!!!

Why do women feel the need to rehabilitate these men?  Channel your energy into something useful.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Drogo said:
On 1/26/2019 at 12:00 PM, HaaCHOO said:

No way that's Tito's house. You don't spend 11 yrs in prison and come home and buy a house like that.

You do if you laundered your money properly over the years and/or put your assets in a loved one's name.  Tito seems like he knows a few guys who know a few guys.

ON 1/26/2019 AT 11:51 AM, BICHONBLITZ SAID:  No way that's Tito's house. You don't spend 11 yrs in prison and come home and buy a house like that.

That wasn't my quote, Drogo.   This is what I had written in response...along your lines:

It's possible that Tito still has some lucrative drug connections...he just goes about "business" in a smarter way.  Maybe it's HER house and HER connections.

• Love 2
Just now, HaaCHOO said:

That wasn't my quote, Drogo.

You're right - that happens because I quoted someone (you) who quoted another person (bichon) but I responded to the quote-within-a-quote.  So it shows up as your quote but really it's not.  

So you see everyone, I didn't make a mistake, I was simply teaching a lesson. ;)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

You make some very valid points. Megan does seem to have a “normal,” emotionally available father. She also has a caring brother. But where is her mother in all of this? Maybe her mother has issues similar to Caitlyn’s mother and that’s why she’s trying to rehabilitate Michael in the name of love instead of finding herself an already sweater-vested accountant?

Like I mentioned above, we don't know that.  He may a wackjob - we saw him for 30 seconds. 

I am thinking the same as you - where is the mother?  

Something is amiss here!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Maybe she has built a reputation for professionalism at work, and doesn't want her skank daughter to ruin it.

I feel so much pain for the dad and brother (and potential mom) of Megan when they watch these episodes of her practicing sex positions and climbing on top of Michael with her boobs on full display, not even attempting to feign dignity and cover them up for her family's sake. And talking about getting d*ck...oh my Lord. Her poor family. She is such a skankface McGee.

Edited by Hannah94
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
On 1/27/2019 at 10:28 AM, Lellend said:

I look at Megan and judge that situation based on odds. Is it more likely that she’s an incredibly rare virgin who breaks all social norms and customs and has waited almost 30 years only to give it up to someone she has never met in person before? Not to mention that she’s willing to give it up to someone who has been distant with her for weeks now by not calling and he’s been hanging with his ex. Are the odds better that she’s a virgin who displays the opposite of normal human behavior or that she’s a liar who thinks this will help get her famous? Occam’s razor. 

They have met in person.  The show has shown a photo of them while Michael was in prison. I'm willing to bet she's made that trip to see him many times. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I feel so much pain for the dad and brother (and potential mom) of Megan when they watch these episodes of her practicing sex positions and climbing on top of Michael with her boobs on full display, not even attempting to feign dignity and cover them up for her family's sake. And talking about getting d*ick...oh my Lord. Her poor family. She is such a skankface McGee.

I would be more worried about her brother’s morbid obesity.  That’s a life and death issue. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Spike said:

I would be more worried about her brother’s morbid obesity.  That’s a life and death issue. 

Didn't she say she needed to bribe him for a ride to the airport? 

4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

10 more episodes of Scott and dumbass Clint crying????? Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

They said on the announcement it's going to be NEW couples.  I think we've seen the last of Traci.

Regarding Tito's house:  she said he did 11 years for manufacturing Meth.  She didn't say WHEN he did those 11 years.  Could've been a decade ago for all we know.  So, he could've buried the money he made making meth in the desert Walter White style (just because he manufactured it doesn't mean he used it, although it'd be unusual for him not to have), could have been released long enough ago to have re-established himself, or he could still be in the game, just smarter about it now.   As people have pointed out: housing is pretty cheap in that area, as well.

I'm more curious about Michael paying for all this shit with Megan.  I'm assuming that's either being funded by production or he's slinging drugs again.  That's the only way a dude would have access to money so quickly after getting released.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

They have met in person.  The show has shown a photo of them while Michael was in prison. I'm willing to bet she's made that trip to see him many times. 

I realize they’ve seen each other within prison walls but that’s not intimacy. I just can’t see someone who has supposedly waited and saved themselves being willing to give it up to someone who they’re only now just seeing for the first time in a normal setting. Even if she’s been sexually active in other ways, the act itself is very personal and she doesn’t appear to give a second thought to the idea that this is all on camera and with someone she is not physically familiar with. I equate this to 90 day fiancé - it doesn’t matter how many times you’ve talked about it, it’s still going to be awkward as hell on the first day lol. 

Edited by Lellend
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

They said on the announcement it's going to be NEW couples.  I think we've seen the last of Traci.

I'm actually kind of happy that it will be new couples but these folks need to step up their game. There is so much that could be happening on this show but we are given a lot of useless filler of boring, extended conversations with friends or partners in restaurants, stores, etc. It's bad enough that it's only an hour but when we get only a couple of morsels of the real drama going on with these people and all the rest is filler, it gets to be pretty boring after a while. I've found that I'm unable to watch it live because of all the commercials and useless crap they show. I watch it the next morning over coffee and the FF button comes in handy for a lot more than just the commercials.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, lezlers said:
On 1/26/2019 at 4:04 AM, HaaCHOO said:

Brittany is practically a prisoner.  She is rarely let out alone, and probably NEVER allowed out of Marcellino's sight at night.

Tito.  He has the look of a former L.A. gang member--heavy on the former (hopefully).  Seems like someone who can handle himself in any situation.

Marcellino was such a big talker, such a big man on the way to see Brittany's son.  Then he got a look at Tito.  His entire demeanor changed.  Who's the man now?

This was my favorite part of the whole episode.  Mr. Big and Bad practically cowering in front of Tito.   It was magical.

I missed the show!  Live in Michigan and my furnace went out, 4 weeks wait for a new one.  You would think I would take shelter among my favorite crap shows.............Must find rerun.

5 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I feel so much pain for the dad and brother (and potential mom) of Megan when they watch these episodes of her practicing sex positions and climbing on top of Michael with her boobs on full display, not even attempting to feign dignity and cover them up for her family's sake. And talking about getting d*ck...oh my Lord. Her poor family. She is such a skankface McGee.

Oh dear God, must find rerun.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I missed the show!  Live in Michigan and my furnace went out, 4 weeks wait for a new one.  You would think I would take shelter among my favorite crap shows.............Must find rerun.

Oh dear God, must find rerun.

I wish you heat, and not just from this dumpster fire.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, lezlers said:

That's the only way a dude would have access to money so quickly after getting released.

Homeslice has access to a lot of things he shouldn't have access to.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Lellend said:

I realize they’ve seen each other within prison walls but that’s not intimacy. I just can’t see someone who has supposedly waited and saved themselves being willing to give it up to someone who they’re only now just seeing for the first time in a normal setting. Even if she’s been sexually active in other ways, the act itself is very personal and she doesn’t appear to give a second thought to the idea that this is all on camera and with someone she is not physically familiar with. I equate this to 90 day fiancé - it doesn’t matter how many times you’ve talked about it, it’s still going to be awkward as hell on the first day lol. 

Agreed, while I get they have some familiarity with her going up and seeing him in prison - acting like you're about to get your sexy on, while on camera does seem like a far stretch. 

I wonder if it was much like a sex scene for a tv show or movie - where the actors say it's super awkward and the camera people are giving them directions and it's take after take lol

• Love 2

Well, I watched this show on the recommendation of some of the finest snarkers in 90DF, and I am confused.  The people on this show are such bottomfeeders even the catfish don't want to be friends with them.  What on earth can you say about a Michael, who has more celebratory hoodies than Spencer Gifts (if that still exists), who is spending thousands of dollars, not on his wife and child but on a 30 year old virgin who apparently has a sort of normal life except for him?  Megan is identified as a home health worker, and it's my experience that those folks have to be bonded and insured.  I'm not understanding how consorting with a convicted felon will support her continuing employment.  It's been pointed out that Megan says she's "competitive"--I wonder if she'd be so interested in Michael if he didn't have a wife and baby.  I wonder if Megan is in this for the long haul or just until she can visit the maximum amount of pain on her "competitor."

Clint is the Asuelho of the bunch--outside my understanding.  Sweet and defenseless, unschooled in the ways of woman.

These people are so awful it's hard for me even to be amused by their antics.

• Love 5
On 1/28/2019 at 10:30 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

True, but here's what I have discovered in my life:  Not everybody wants the same thing.  If that were true, the world would be a boring place.  I don't get the attraction to Michael, but there's a lid for every pot.  Looks like Michael might have two lids though.  

I think Megan wants Michael because he's a "bad boy."  Also a lot of "normal" guys have turned out to be nightmares.  I just hope Megan doesn't get pregnant by that fool.

• Love 5
Just now, Neurochick said:

I don't get the attraction to Michael, but there's a lid for every pot.  Looks like Michael might have two lids though.  

Two lids, and lots of pot!

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Mothra said:

Clint is the Asuelho of the bunch--outside my understanding.  Sweet and defenseless, unschooled in the ways of woman.

These people are so awful it's hard for me even to be amused by their antics.

Of all the words to describe Clint, sweet is the last one I would use. He's skeevy and something definitely isn't right with him. He's child-like but to me not in an Asuelu way. He's been married at least three times, this may have been his fourth.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Of all the words to describe Clint, sweet is the last one I would use. He's skeevy and something definitely isn't right with him. He's child-like but to me not in an Asuelu way. He's been married at least three times, this may have been his fourth.

He's still in touch with wife #1; she's his boss.  And I read somewhere that wife #2 passed away from natural causes.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

He's still in touch with wife #1; she's his boss.  And I read somewhere that wife #2 passed away from natural causes.

Ah. Was that the blonde lady that was in the show? I didn't know she was the first one. Is Traci number 3 or 4?

23 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

10 more episodes of Scott and dumbass Clint crying????? Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Okay...I can get along without Scott...but CLINT?  C'mon!  He's the best thing to come along on reality TV for a long time.  I need to know more; how/why did he end up like this???

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Ah. Was that the blonde lady that was in the show? I didn't know she was the first one. Is Traci number 3 or 4?

Yes, the blonde lady is his boss/ex-wife.  I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to remember Clint talking to his mother about this being his third marriage.

55 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Oh no, now I am seeing an elderly lady in a wheelchair being pushed around town by Clint.

All I found online was one sentence:  "Clint’s second marriage ended tragically when his bride passed away unexpectedly not long after their marriage in June of 2010."

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 5