Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: She Said Yes?

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Scott stuns Lizzie; Megan and Michael rendezvous for the first time outside of prison but wife Sarah has a shocking secret; Brittany brings her ex wedding dress shopping; Matt's drinking worries Caitlin; Clint breaks down over missing Tracie.

• Love 1

Am I first?  Well wadda you know!

I liked Brittany and what's his name.  No fights or arguments and they all seemed to put the boy first.  Nice change for a reality show.  Matt's on the highway to hell.  I'm sure he's in jail by now.

Looks like cooksdelight beat me too it.  Rats.

Edited by toodles
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I did laugh at Matt's mom snarking at Caitlin insisting on being called "fiance"

So great! I am sure Caitlin laughing at his mess didn't help her attitude to them at all. 

• Love 16

Caitlin was stupid to clean up his mess. Hell no! When his ass wakes up he can do it. 

Megan, I think your parents have gone into witless protection. 

Clint, thank you to whoever first posted about how close they put the L and I on the screen. Can't see anything else but that. 

Lizzie, how fast will that engagement be over when she finds out he is broke? From the start I felt sorry for Jasmine, not after tonight. All that talk about her mom being an independent woman. With what? No job, no home, no car, no prospects, no money, and no sugar daddy. Get real. 

Sarah, a baby, really? Man fresh out of prison, no job, you are a student, and you already have a child to take care of. Delusional much?

• Love 11

So Brittany's ex is kinda scary looking, although he behaved OK. He also has a very nice house. Giovanni is a sweetie pie; I hope this turns out well for him.

Lizzie/Scott: Again with Lizzie girlishly skipping and trying to 'teach' poor old Scott to skip along. That has to be the most reluctant, fingers-crossed acceptance of a proposal ever. He is so dumb. 

Clint, however, is even dumber. I assume his mom insisted that he get the police involved, since Clint clearly would welcome Tracie back with open arms. Interesting that she stole his cash, but left all his gifts behind, including the ring.

Too bad those idiot friends of Matt didn't talk back to his 'I only want a job doing something I like' crap. Mom sure isn't taking the 'impending marriage' seriously.

WHO IS PAYING for Megan's Big Tacky Deflowering? Surely Michael's family can't afford it, can they? I don't know who else would finance it.

• Love 10

On where do I begin!  Caitlin looks worse each episode.  What's happening to her.  She was kind of cute when she picked him up but is really going down hill!  Boy his mother can't wait for them to leave.  I think she's disappointed he hasn't fell of the wagon!

Clint should be locked up.  He's a danger to himself!

Megan and Michael looked ridiculous!  Uggg.

Sarah is another dumb bunny.  Was that her grandparents house?  Does she get government money with no job, a baby and her husband in prison?

Bugs bunny proposed!  What's up folks???  Lol

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 14

Brittany’s son is adorable but I’m amazed that after not seeing her in person for such a long time, that he was not at all shy or hesitant with her. Glad her ex and his lady seem good with her back in his life.   There are no words for the cluelessness of Scott. That was the least excited response to a wedding proposal I have seen.  

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Caitlin looks worse each episode.  What's happening to her.  She was kind of cute when she picked him up but is really going down hill! 

Caitlin DOES look horrible!

Did Lizzie seriously say "I have been proposed to 14 times".....okkkkiiiii, Lizard, whatever you say. *eye roll*

And why does everyone always ask "how did you two meet?" when they go out in public? Please. The entire camera crew of Love After Lockup is surrounding them.

I liked Brittany at first but I am starting to get a weird vibe off her; she has a con artist/player type game going on. Andddddd cue her lesbian prison lover trying on wedding dresses with her. Ok this shit has gotten too deep. The scripting is loud on this episode.

• Love 14

Scott "needed assurance" from Lizzie, so he needed her to accept a diamond engagement ring from him......

Yes, Scott- As long as you give Lizzie money and pawnable jewelry, she will continue to string you along in a non-sexual relationship.

Rest assured.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, millennium said:

Overall it felt like nothing happened in this episode, except that inwardly I recoiled when Megan said to herself in the mirror "This girl's gonna get some dick."    Nice virgin talk.

I shuddered when she did that. She is such a fantastic piece of shit. I think I dislike her the most. It was a tie between Lizard and Megan but Megan's smugness just grates my nerves. She looked gigantic next to Michael. What is he - 5'5" and 110 pounds? She is easily twice his size.

• Love 12

At first I thought Matt's mom's anger was misplaced since it was Matt that made the mess, but then I understood that it's just her overall frustration at the situation.  Get a job.  Both of them.  Now.  None of this post prison vacation crap.  

And while I hate Lizzie trying to make her habit all Scott's fault, I dislike Megan the most.  Sure, she's in "love" with Mini Mike, but what is her end game?  She wants to be with a felon in a state where she knows nobody and has no job after waving her freak flag high on national tv.  Good luck with that princess.  And Michael called her small.  He's such a good liar.

• Love 17
34 minutes ago, millennium said:

I don't get tattoos or why people cover their bodies with them.  

Tattoos can really be gorgeous pieces of art.  They can also commemorate important moments, or people, in your life.  Unfortunately, idiots act like a monkey with a sharpie and get random, ugly crap just anywhere on their bodies with no thought at all.  And that was such a producer plant.  The woman only asked because she was told to.  Unless Brittany still had it covered, like she got it that day, nobody would call out a new tat like hers that quickly.  And the only names you should ever get permanently on your body are your children and/or people who are deceased. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, millennium said:

Who is paying for that hotel room at Niagara Falls, the flowers, etc? 

A recently released felon who got back into business in a hurry?  He sells drugs.

4 hours ago, sempervivum said:

WHO IS PAYING for Megan's Big Tacky Deflowering? Surely Michael's family can't afford it, can they? I don't know who else would finance it.

Edited by HaaCHOO
Deja Vu
  • Love 10

Why are people asking who is paying for what?  I am sure that the show is paying for everything, they create the situation and let the real people act like fools.  

I don’t get the hate for Megan, she’s an idiot but I don’t hate her.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Brittany’s son is adorable but I’m amazed that after not seeing her in person for such a long time, that he was not at all shy or hesitant with her.

I actually teared up a little when they were hugging.  He's a very smart little boy, the way he was talking to her "You ok Mom?"  He was so upset when she left, that's all he knows is his mom going away.   I hope she stays out for good and is able to be his mom again.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, Drogo said:

Tito was almost shedding tears talking about his child. That's legit. 

He will fucking eat Marcellino if he thinks he's not being kind to Giovanni.

Agree. 

I just don't understand what's going on with custody.  Kid clearly knows and is comfortable with his father, but Brittany said that she saw him regularly for the first year, but then the second year her parents took him to Alaska?  Not sure how old he is now, but she hasn't seen him since that first year, seems like.  Again, just confusion, not a criticism - whichever people have been raising the kid in whichever combinations get kudos (and B. gets the minimal number of not-an-idiot-points for not jumping out of some bushes to surprise him, which no reasonable person would think to do anyway) I just am confused as to how old the kid is, who has had custody, and what the plans are going forward.  If we're making this a plot point, they could let us know.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Brittany is practically a prisoner.  She is rarely let out alone, and probably NEVER allowed out of Marcellino's sight at night.

Tito.  He has the look of a former L.A. gang member--heavy on the former (hopefully).  Seems like someone who can handle himself in any situation.

Marcellino was such a big talker, such a big man on the way to see Brittany's son.  Then he got a look at Tito.  His entire demeanor changed.  Who's the man now?

Tito-- Didn't Britanny say he formerly made meth? Eleven years in jail? I will have to rewatch that part. Nice house, seemingly nice life. Anyone hear that?

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Reality police said:

Tito-- Didn't Britanny say he formerly made meth? Eleven years in jail? I will have to rewatch that part. Nice house, seemingly nice life. Anyone hear that?

I thought I heard that too. His house was amazing. Just wow. Either he has his shit together or he is Tony Montana. But he really did seem to be grounded and real. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Why are people asking who is paying for what?  I am sure that the show is paying for everything, they create the situation and let the real people act like fools.  

I don’t get the hate for Megan, she’s an idiot but I don’t hate her.

I think it's the I'm a little virgin then putting on the robe with her boobs falling out and talking into the mirror about getting dick!

If she's a virgin I'm snow white!  

I'm pretty sure she's just a player in this production but she has nasty writers for her part!

Mr. Prisoner showing up with a big bouquet and the desk man excited like Michael is a rock star greeting him with we've been expecting you!  Megan wearing a fresh from a department store sexy, boobs showing robe and the two idiots wanting to make us think this is the deflowering of Megan!  I was looking for tags on that boobs showing robe and thinking what the hell might have happened in the last room I stayed in.  Uggg just uggg!

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I heard the meth part, not the jail time, but he looks a good 20 years older than Brittany, so it could be. 

I initially thought the place was a swanky residence inn, with that nice outdoor area, but the inside seemed to be full of toys and personal décor.

I thought the 2 bridal store ladies were pretty funny- seems like they've seen it all and weren't really fazed by the weirdness that just walked in. Brittany actually looked great in the 2nd dress, except for the fact that her boobs were pushed up so high that she could have rested her chin on them.

• Love 7

Oh, Clint. Tracie goes out for crack for 4 hours in the middle of the night and he’s all, whelp, I’m checking out and flying back home. He’s all upset that she left him, but did she? I know she left the ring behind, but she didn’t even have a chance to wake up from her “drug haze” or whatever happens. The non-crack equivalent is what if I told my husband I’m running out to Target for one thing, got caught up browsing all the aisles, and just came back to an empty house because he thought I was never coming back. Hellllloooooo? But talk about a whirlwind “romance”: boy meets girl, courtship, engagement, wedding, drug binge, “divorce” all within 2 days. Hell, they even squeezed a 6-hour hair salon visit AND 5 hours waiting alone at the alter in there! So, 48 hours - (4 hour drug binge + 6 hour salon visit + 5 hours at the alter)= 33 whole hours together for this romance story arc?!?

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 21
37 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I thought I heard that too. His house was amazing. Just wow. Either he has his shit together or he is Tony Montana. But he really did seem to be grounded and real. 

Every house is an AirBnB until proven otherwise.  Including Matt’s moms house.  Tito’s house.  Etc. 

Just wondering - any one else understand Sarah to be drinking until she finds out she’s for sure pregnant, while thinking she might be?   I hear that fetal development isn’t affected by anything you do until you pee on a stick, so that’s ok. 

• Love 10
39 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, Clint. Tracie goes out for crack for 4 hours in the middle of the night and he’s all, whelp, I’m checking out and flying back home. He’s all upset that she left him, but did she? I know she left the ring behind, but she didn’t even have a chance to wake up from her “drug haze” or whatever happens. It’s like the non-crack equivalent of what if I told my husband I’m running out to Target for one thing, got caught up browsing all the aisles, and just came back to an empty house because he thought I was never coming back. Hellllloooooo? But talk about a whirlwind “romance”: boy meets girl, courtship, engagement, wedding, drug binge, “divorce” all within 2 days. Hell, they even squeezed a 6-hour hair salon visit AND 5 hours waiting alone at the alter in there! So, 24 hours - (4 hour drug binge + 6 hour salon visit + 5 hours at the alter)= 9 whole hours together for this romance story arc?!?

She also had his phone but he had time and money to get a new one. Wonder how she gets back with him? Did he leave her ticket at the front desk? He packed her new clothes and took them. I was hoping he would leave that gaud-awful zebra dress behind but I saw him pack it. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, Clint. Tracie goes out for crack for 4 hours in the middle of the night and he’s all, whelp, I’m checking out and flying back home. He’s all upset that she left him, but did she? I know she left the ring behind, but she didn’t even have a chance to wake up from her “drug haze” or whatever happens.

That's what I didn't understand.  He should have at least waited around for awhile.   What was the big rush to leave?  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SevenCostanza said:
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, Clint. Tracie goes out for crack for 4 hours in the middle of the night and he’s all, whelp, I’m checking out and flying back home. He’s all upset that she left him, but did she? I know she left the ring behind, but she didn’t even have a chance to wake up from her “drug haze” or whatever happens.

That's what I didn't understand.  He should have at least waited around for awhile.   What was the big rush to leave?  

He had a non-refundable non-changeable plane ticket?  His father would be waiting at the airport?  He's a mess in general?

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Mr. Prisoner showing up with a big bouquet and the desk man excited like Michael is a rock star greeting him with we've been expecting you! 

Wellllllll....a crew with TV cameras could also cause a big-time greeting.  After all, Michael IS a rapper.  The bouquet is tasteful and expensive.  Desk clerk has been trained it's better to be safe than sorry.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Reality police said:

Caitlin was stupid to clean up his mess. Hell no! When his ass wakes up he can do it. 

Caitlin was smart to clean up his mess.  It's his mother's home* and she's more than displeased.  Displeased with the mess.  Displeased with guests (excuse me...fiancees) in the first place...and then guests who overstay their welcome.  Caitlin got the message quickly and did an excellent job of cleaning...immediately.  His mother shouldn't have to wait until he wakes up (whenever that is)...and we all know he will not lift a finger.

*as far as an AirBnB mentioned in an earlier post...no one would have taken the time to decorate her kitchen...and also "Matt's old room" with all his personal things from when he was a kid.  His mother lives there happily--when she's alone.

• Love 16
13 hours ago, sempervivum said:

I’m betting we find out he stole Sarah’s credit card.

2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Drug money.

Sharp Entertainment doesn’t have the budget to fund anything, those house are their houses. Remember all the peeps we’ve seen on this show and 90-Day Fiance. 

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

Caitlin: "He had so much on his plate right now.  He doesn't need the added stress".

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

My heart bleeds for StressBoy.  All that moving from the bed to the lawn chair to the bar.  I'm exhausted just watching.

Always an excuse!  The very thing that got them here.  Telling children yes is easy.  Telling them no is hard but builds character!  Mom's choice they will live with forever.  You reap what you sow!

• Love 5

Controlling Marcellino is going to flip his shit when he finds out about Britney's prison girlfriend! 

No way that's Tito's house. You don't spend 11 yrs in prison and come home and buy a house like that. He's probably living with his parents or something. Unless he squirreled away a big ole stash of cash in some Swiss bank account before being incarcerated. Ha! I don't think meth heads work like that. 

I hope to god Sara isn't pregnant. Bringing another innocent child in to this world with two idiot parents like that has no chance of a good life. 

There is something mentally wrong with Lizzie. She's stuck at 14. If her daughter dislikes Scott so much why doesn't she take Lizzie in to live with her? Is she homeless and jobless, too? 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Everyone with an addiction blames everyone else. They don’t get clean and sober until taking responsibility. Matt’s Mom should know this by now. 

I got the impression that she DOES know...in last night's show and the previous ones.  She's just trying to be kinder about it to Matt's fiancee`.  I bolded that so we don't forget; we were there for the proposal.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

No way that's Tito's house. You don't spend 11 yrs in prison and come home and buy a house like that.

There is something mentally wrong with Lizzie. She's stuck at 14. If her daughter dislikes Scott so much why doesn't she take Lizzie in to live with her? Is she homeless and jobless, too? 

It's possible that Tito still has come lucrative drug connections...he just goes about "business" in a smarter way.  Maybe it's HER house and HER connections.

Lizzie!  There's something wrong with her, all right, but not as in mental illness.  She's a user, a manipulator.  She learned how to PLAY men (mostly) long before she hit the cellblocks.  Prison also provides a good education in playing the system and people.  Those girls get together and write letters at the same time--helping each other. Lizzie is putting on the personality she thinks she should have as a mom...and one that worked with Scott.  She's a chameleon...but also a snake.  I think she's homeless and jobless...those wheels were turning when she was deciding HOW to accept the proposal.  She knew that if she turned him down, she'd have nowhere to live and no "reliable" income.  So, YES, YES, YES...she'll marry the schmuck.  He's probably going to sell his house to get money for her.  

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Matt and his friends. What a bunch of charmers. I love how his friends were all suspicious of Caitlin. "what's she after?". Yeah, dude, your 12 time felon friend is such a catch. 

I didn't get that they thought he was a catch.  They were just saying the things they knew he wanted to hear.  They played a different tune to us. They knew he'd be back in the clink in no time.  It was sad to hear them say how athletically talented he was...and popular.  Different picture than the one his mother painted--of course, she was on the other side of the door when the police came...or the phone when the police called when he was a pre-teen. The other side of the visitor table in juvie. He was also very cute, so appeared to have everything going for him.  Something was definitely missing; wonder what it was.  I wonder if meth was introduced that early.  It kills people...whether they die or not: the user, his family, his friends.

Edited by HaaCHOO
Merging was just wrong...
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Reality police said:

I was hoping he would leave that gaud-awful zebra dress behind but I saw him pack it. 

But, RealityPolice, it was not only beutyfull and classified, them outfits was expensive!!! 

• Love 8