Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Live Eviction #1

• Start Topic

On 1/25/2019 at 10:45 PM, Eolivet said:

All Jonathan had to do was let Dina go on the block. That's literally all. he. had. to. do. And he still doesn't get that one move ruined his whole game. Another super-fan with an early exit.

I'm glad others are as skeptical as I was of the "Mooch twist." I'm guessing (no spoilers, I know nothing) he agreed to 10 days, because Julie said "It's day 10 in the Big Brother house" at the beginning of the show.

On 1/26/2019 at 12:20 AM, Caseysgirl said:

I think the Mooch had planned that trip to Davos ahead of time, but when CBB approached him ( was Sean Spicer ever an option?) he figured he could get some easy money and continue his name recognition by going on. Whether production was aware of it ahead of time and prepared this “ mole” story  or if they just scrambled at the last minute i don’t know. I never believed for a minute he was going to stay for the duration of the show.

I only watch the show -- not the live feeds or BBAD -- so, from what I've seen, Jonathan didn't even seem to want to work with Dina; he apparently just felt a need to protect her.  He should have brought her into the alliance at the very beginning.  But I can see why he wouldn't want her on the block.  She was probably a guaranteed vote for him; if she's also on the block, he loses her vote.

Didn't Anthony say something in the beginning about having to stay at least 12 days?  (Presumably to beat his stint at the White House?)  I think he didn't want to be the first HG voted on and started making noises about leaving, so they gave him a graceful way out.

On 1/26/2019 at 9:20 AM, lezlers said:

Kandi bugs, she's always taken herself WAY too seriously.  She annoys me on Atlanta housewives and she annoys me in the house.  I REALLY wish she would've been voted out.   

I think Kandi said it all at the beginning of the show when she said she has no poker face.  When she's annoyed, she's going to look annoyed.  (And, I think there are probably a lot of annoying things about being in the BB house.)  She doesn't bother me on the RHOA, which is why we might have different opinions here.  I think she's one of those people that's motivated by the paycheck and is not really interested in drama for drama's sake.  Whereas, Tamar (who I don't know as well since I never watched her family's show, although I saw her on Dancing With the Stars) is the kind of person that likes a bit of drama and perhaps takes longer to process through her emotions.  I think Kandi came in not really wanting to get into a big emotional scene with Tamar and Tamar came in needing a big emotional discussion to get past whatever beef she has with Kandi.  I think Kandi thought they were done after one conversation and was then surprised when Tamar brought it up again.  Tamar seems to have done a better job with socializing with Lolo and the wrestler (I know she has 3 names, but I can't think of a single one right now), although the wrestler revealing her top two deal with Lolo in front of Tamar definitely didn't help.    

On 1/26/2019 at 12:15 PM, Coffeewinewater said:

Is Ryan the worst HoH? He told Kandy he didnt like her, shes still the house. Put upJoey, a friend. Then his other friend is voted out lol.  Is the phrase flicking someone off or flipping someone off? 

Why were these people trying to kick Kandy out to make Tamar's life easier. Kandy is completely chill compared to ott extra Tamar.

I've said it before -- Ryan is not a mental giant.  Didn't he admit on the first night that he had never watched the show?  I'm not sure he even knows that -- as outgoing HOH -- he can't compete in the next HOH competition.  Agree with you on Kandi being "completely chill," although she's probably not there to make friends either, so she might have underestimated the social aspects of the game.  But, Tamar -- especially her screechy voice -- would drive me crazy if I had to be around her 24/7.

• Love 2

Flicking someone off or Flipping someone off is a no-brainer. It's giving someone the finger.

Tamar, to me, is someone who is always 'ON' all the time. Meaning...acting a part. And I've never heard of her before. Or Kandi, for that matter.