Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E04: Week 4 - Singapore

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The only thing worse than a shopping date would be the dancing alone to some poor schmuck who is trying to become the next big thing but will probably just be a one hit wonder if they are lucky. 

I'm glad she doesn't need material things but is thrilled to flaunt all the material things "he" bought her. lol 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Love the pink dress!

All I could think of was what a filthy mess those pink feathers dragging on the ground would be after just walking to the car. Okay, walking to the limo. But you know what I mean. What's the cleaning bill on pink feathers?

• Love 4
Just now, tennisgurl said:

I mean, you did sign up for Bachelor, you knew he was gonna be dating multiple people. This cant be that shocking...

Seriously. It always amazes me how many of them are shocked that he is interested in other women when he's got a bunch of equally hot (since they all look the same) women to choose from. Do these women really go on here thinking the's going to see no one but them? There are some very healthy, totally unwarrented, egos on this show. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

So, this just got dark. 

This is like as dark as I can imagine things getting.  Blake had another super dark story.

The weather is so bad in Toronto that my cable keeps going in and out too.  I'd like to hear what she says.  It's horrifying.

The last time I felt like this watching TV was an episode of Survivor that aired in the past 3 years or so.  If people have seen it they know what I mean.  

Man this is so crazy and real!  I feel kind of sick.  My stomach starts to twist up when I really feel something like this.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7

now I remember why I hate this show. God this is boring. I know it's all deep and important and whatever, but it is forking boring watching two people stumble over a converstation that should be had in private. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

At least they didn’t reference Pretty Woman. 

Yes, but I was thinking it.

3 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

I know it's all deep and important and whatever, but it is forking boring watching two people stumble over a converstation that should be had in private. 

No kidding. What possesses these people to reveal their deepest darkest on national television? Is it the SM thing, I have to tell everyone about everything about me (whether they want to know it or not)?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Dr Epi said:

I feel like Colton just gave away his secret and someone else’s too. I feel sorry for the someone else. I hope she was warned and prepared.

Wasn’t it the gymnast Ali Raisman?

• Love 6

Wow. I think that was the longest “real talk” in Bachelor History. Usually I chuckle at the “sob stories,” but that was some heavy stuff!

Those lights and buildings were pretty cool at the end of that scene, so now we know why Colton was gushing about Singapore’s lights and buildings!

• Love 9

One of the b-ettes is complaining to Colton about another b-ette, even though it's "killing her" to talk about it. I just wish Colton would tell the tattler to just stow it and stop it or even better, get out. "Can I walk you out?" would be the perfect response.

WTH is with all these women dumping on Colton. Don't they know anything about men? Or this franchise? Man, I'd send them all home, bunch of whingers.

• Love 6
Just now, saber5055 said:

WTH is with all these women dumping on Colton. Don't they know anything about men? Or this franchise? Man, I'd send them all home, bunch of whingers.

I'm pretty sure this is the moment Colton is thinking to himself "why the hell did I sign up for this shit?"

• Love 12

So many of these girls are so damn petty, I cant believe Colton wont just ditch almost all of them. Demi and Courtney are basically pointing at each other and yelling "you started it!" "no, you started it!" I mean, no matter how hot she is, do you really want to deal with that your entire life, Colton? Or at least until the reunion episode?

• Love 5

First time I've tuned in this season, and that was only to catch the DRAMATIC Caelynn/Colton revelations that Reality Steve said Chris Harrison has been going on about for the last couple of weeks.  Caelynn's experience sounded indeed traumatic. But I though per Chris Harrison, we would see some revelations from Colton that would likely make us see him in a new, more sympathetic light. Well maybe they left some of that footage on the editing room floor, because this was really anti-climactic. I expected him to reveal some similar traumatic event. The most we get from him is a tepid " So you see... my reasons for being a virgin are...complicated."  Wow, alert the media. 

Saber5055 said 

What possesses these people to reveal their deepest darkest on national television? 

Well, they have to have a story if they are going to be the next bachelorette.  Caelynn can be the bachelorette who is finally ready to look for love after suffering a traumatic sexual assault.

Edited by adhoc
  • Love 5

I only see true chemistry with Cassie, the way he kisses her...and maybe he told her how much he likes her which is why she’s so upset when he’s On other dates. 

I don’t need a date rape story when it probably happened to almost every girl I knew in my 20’s. Luckily we are all old enough there were no cell phones....and I decided not to talk about it ON TV in order to win some weird competition with some random dude. She doesn’t seem traumatized to me....he definitely does. 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Yes, but I was thinking it.

No kidding. What possesses these people to reveal their deepest darkest on national television? Is it the SM thing, I have to tell everyone about everything about me (whether they want to know it or not)?

Wasn't rape/sexual assault her pageant platform? So it wouldn't be something she's never talked about before or that wouldn't be known about her by Googling. They're on this show, so they can't just look each other up like you normally would.

Colton doesn't necessarily seem like the type, but some men absolutely love having women fighting over them and find it incredibly amusing.

Edited by Dejana
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Oh! Time for the Rose Ceremony! Any takers on my bet that both Demi and Courtney will get roses? Wait: Demi already has one for her prison mom. Courtney will be the last rose.

I was hoping this would be the most! dramatic! rose ceremony! ever! and Colton would take Dumi's rose away from her and give it to Courtney.  And I don't even like Courtney.

• Love 13

This season is barely holding my attention.

1 minute ago, EllenB said:

I was hoping this would be the most! dramatic! rose ceremony! ever! and Colton would take Dumi's rose away from her and give it to Courtney.  And I don't even like Courtney.

Now THAT would have held my attention and made me wanting to tune in next week.

• Love 5

Who is Shirpa? And Katie?

i didn’t mind Courtney.  the brat annoys yet again.

i missed the Caylenne reveal.  Something about skirts and photos. 

Onenka is in the friend zone, but seems cool with it.  She’s really pretty when she smiles.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, fireice13 said:

I'm sorry that so many people you knew were assaulted; that should not be something common or 'normal' for women to go through. 

Honestly, it is though.  If you search the #metoo hashtag on Twitter, it's overwhelming.  I think it'd be harder to find women who haven't gone through something like this rather those that have.  It's insanely overwhelming how many women have.  I'm sorry to say, that it is normal, and it is common.  Not acceptable or okay, but yes, definitely common enough that it is a normal experience that women go through.  Unfortunately.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 18