Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Buddy's New Girl

• Start Topic

Buddy goes missing in Columbus and Whitney threatens to cancel class; with the biggest city on the BGDC tour still looming, Whitney suspects sabotage when Todd messes up the choreography; Whitney is conflicted over meeting Buddy's new girlfriend.

Airs January 29, 2019.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:
10 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

Why do they have to preview half the show before it even starts. 

Because this has pretty much become the Buddy Sobriety Show.   With a little ass shaking thrown in here and there.   (I really could do without the bare midriffs).  But I can't wait to meet the woman/mother who would move to another state for a guy who is a recovering  "blow" addict without a job and lives with his mom.     

• Love 18

I truly believe Mt Whitney would have chopped up her “best friend” Heather and left her fermenting in a closet somewhere if Buddy gave any indication he wanted a relationship with her. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, nytonc said:

I truly believe Mt Whitney would have chopped up her “best friend” Heather and left her fermenting in a closet somewhere if Buddy gave any indication he wanted a relationship with her. 

I could be wrong, but didn't they indeed date in the first season??  Pre-Lenny.   

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

You’re probably right. I just started watching this train wreck last season. 

• Love 1

OMG how long has it been since Whitney has bathed? *gag*.

No, that is not "tour life", it is you being f-ing disgusting. She has to smell terrible. I don't weigh 500 pounds and I feel repellant if I haven't taken a shower in a day.

Whitney accusing someone of being codependent.

Edited by John M
  • Love 13

Excuse me, did Whitney just say biking and hiking in Alaska would be her speed?

I just have to add that I have always liked Buddy.  The fact that he has a problem with addiction does not make him a monster.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 13

I can feel her on the baby thing.  I married my late husband at 36 and we didn’t have children.  I totally missed out on children. Window closed, door shut.  I’ve always chosen to seen the joy and freedom in NOT having them (though I did want them), so I’m not one to cry over it.  But I get the “it’s not gonna happen” feeling that she is feeling.  I’ve felt that, and then it didn’t happen.  That’s pretty real.  

• Love 23
1 minute ago, CousinOliver said:

I can feel her on the baby thing.  I married my late husband at 36 and we didn’t have children.  I totally missed out on children. Window closed, door shut.  I’ve always chosen to seen the joy and freedom in NOT having them (though I did want them), so I’m not one to cry over it.  But I get the “it’s not gonna happen” feeling that she is feeling.  I’ve felt that, and then it didn’t happen.  That’s pretty real.  

I get it, too. But it's just a storyline to her. She faked a pregnancy for this show, and now she's pulling this garbage. She's playing on people's real pain to try to get more seasons of "Look at me! I'm Fat!"

• Love 20

Good God, there isn’t a makeover in the world that could make Heather or Ashley look good. Those two are so ugly and ratchet. I can understand why Ashley’s husband/baby daddy doesn’t want to be in tv. I’d be embarrassed to be seen with that ugly bitch too. For Heather, well, she’s so ugly too. Quit being a crying bitch about your beach ball of a heavy breathing ex boyfriend. And Buddy’s new hoe is fat and ratchet. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LordOfLotion said:

It can't be helped with Heather. Her forehead is just this side of abnormal. When I first saw her I was convinced she had a syndrome of some sort.

It also looks like she has zero chin! So ugly! Plus, does Ashley not wear makeup? Either way, that won’t help her. She looks like you can pop her with a pin, that fat ugly cow

• Love 3

Oh FFS Whit the Buddy thing was a miscommunication and what energy do you need to devote to your arm waving. If I were Todd I would be bored too. I love Todd delivering his lines with snark "this performance will be the best one yet". Yes Todd Whit did hit rock bottom not being able to fit in the shower and not even being able to even jog on the beach was pathetic.

Christ, Whit is talking about the Chicago show like she is on broadway and yes Todd Whit is lazy. Is it wrong that I laughed at the 8k flashbacks? I must admit she doesn't look as large as she did on the beach with her baby Huey pose.

i had to laugh when Buddy said BGDC is her child and that she is giving back so much to the world. Insert giant eye roll here.

Heathers reactions seem forced. I think in reality she is long over it and all this is an act. If this is real Heather will be pissed, Whit did not choose her at all...she played both sides in order to make herself the centre of the universe. She is such a juvenile bitch. Chelsea is immature as well.... "yea we don't know each other that well but whatever lets do it.." No bitch you have a child you are dragging into this. 

Lol at the previews and the fact that her parents set her up with a bigger guy.

Todd gives no fucks and I am here for it. To me it looks like Whit did a whole lot of clapping and Todd did all the dancing....sabotage indeed.

FFS does Chelsea not have a car? A loser and a leech like Buddy...match made in heaven. The graffiti is so fake, no damage to the face or RV? Please.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

It seems to depend on who you believe. Twit claims she & Buddy crossed "the fleshhold" -- her term. Buddy sez they were never intimate.

Many of us here in the forum posited that they had a one-time fuck which drunk Buddy doesn't remember.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

She (or someone from her camp) has definitely been reading these boards.

We know both Twit & Heather used to read this forum since they could ID some of us. Not sure if they still do.

I guess that reading this forum is a job requirement for some employee of Pilgrim Media (prod. co.) Where else are they going to learn what discerning viewers think about MBFFL? Not from Twit's fans.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Using the term ‘doing blow’ as a drinking game would be wrong ..... 

Especially since this week the drinking word was "choreography" :D

3 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

No, she just tried to make it seem like they had always had the hots for each other, but had never "crossed the flesh hold".  Then over the years she implied that they had - she definitely needs to get her story straight.  As in "we were friends in high school and now he's here for the $$"

2 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

So I wouldn't necessarily think that a city-wide pride festival would be fighting for the same clientele as BGDC?  LOL.  

Just Todd and Tal!  Hee hee

2 hours ago, Dollardraw said:

Was she planning on using swimming as a substitute for bathing? I think a my 600-lb lifer did that just last week.

I can only hope the RV Park had shower facilities and the no-shower bit was just for drama. 

This is what I can't wrap my mind around.  Swimming in a lake followed by crossing a sandy dune would have me running for the shower, but she acts like that's her only chance to bathe.  When everyone knows campgrounds have showers!  Why isn't she embarrassed about normal things?  If she's that eager to show her viewers she can't fit in the RV shower then that's fine, but don't act on tv like you haven't showered in a week long trip!  And if it's true that's even worse.  And Chelsea wants to ride back to NC in that stinkmobile!

I'll say this for Chelsea - she seems as dull as the rest of Whit's crowd.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 14

Truck stops have showers.  Hotels have showers.  The RV probably has a hose hookup she could use to shower.  She could use a bucket to shower.  She could get one of those camp shower things you fill up with water and then hang above your head.  She could take a sponge bath and then go to a salon for a wash and blow dry.  Gyms have showers and you can buy day passes.  

FFS there are a million ways to bathe yourself even if you're away from a conventional modern shower.  This whole shower thing has me convinced that not only is she kind of dirty but also not so bright.

• Love 21
13 minutes ago, Dot said:

I don't really see the purpose of criticizing Heather's & Ashley's physical appearance. Actually, neither is ugly, just average-looking like most of us. Like Twit. we should stick to discussing how they act in given situations in MBFFL. Heather is generally boring. I think Ashley often nails Twit with a witty & accurate comment.

Average doesn't get celebrated enough TBH which is part of why I find MBFFL so insulting because this attitude that everyone must always be striving and always be fabulous ends up being so toxic.

I grew up in a, relatively speaking, wealthy family and I think the most insulting thing I ever told my father is I'm good with our middle class lifestyle and my life working in a non-profit where we are unlikely to every raise our standard of living significantly. 

8 minutes ago, minamreeka said:

Truck stops have showers.  Hotels have showers.  The RV probably has a hose hookup she could use to shower.  She could use a bucket to shower.  She could get one of those camp shower things you fill up with water and then hang above your head.  She could take a sponge bath and then go to a salon for a wash and blow dry.  Gyms have showers and you can buy day passes.  

FFS there are a million ways to bathe yourself even if you're away from a conventional modern shower.  This whole shower thing has me convinced that not only is she kind of dirty but also not so bright.

How many big people do you know? Because it is an unfortunately stereotype for a reason. I know a few of them that I would consider friends that have neglected their personal hygiene in really incredibly ways for shockingly long periods of time. 

Edited by John M
  • Love 6

This is the first time I have seen the show this season (I rely upon all of you for updates).  :)

Is she Buddy's jailer?  Is he accountable to her for everything he does?

(I won't even comment on her saying she needed the mental energy expended upon him for her "show.")

• Love 8

Two other things that bugged me - 

When Buddy said he would drive straight through to get home, she says "But I'll have to pee."  Yes Whit - that is what rest stops and McDonald's are for.

And if she was doing her "class" in 3 different cities - why did there need to be different "choreography" for each one?  I know - for the tv show - but that just goes to prove this wasn't a real job/"brand"-building trip.

Edited by princelina
To put "" around choreography and brand :D
  • Love 12

I missed this earlier and am watching the repeat. What was that on the lawn in Chicago???  Was that supposed to be dancing? I would have been disappointed had I shown up for a real dance lesson from Ginger Rogers and wound up with Oliver Hardy.

What - Buddy threw a drink at a policeman?  Jeez.  

• Love 10