Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E11: The Winner Takes It All

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Chas411 said:

The writers have tried EVERYTHING at this stage. They’re relentless but yet manage to make her even worse at every attempt. The Jackson romance has really brought out the worst in her though. He doesn’t come off great either but she is just insufferable. 

I can’t stand maggie either for my own reasons but I’m genuinely curious based of this episode what was it that irritated you? And others? From what I saw, she had little to do except listen to Richard go on about going through the hard times with your partner and then her comforting Jackson? 

Me personally anyone could have literally been sitting there and would understand exactly what he was going through, this experience is not particular to maggie. Heck Jackson *has* gone through this before. But that’s my bitterness over the April part of this coming out, lol.

• Love 1

The highlight of the episode was little Bailey saying "Funny..." before putting his mask on, as an echo to Meredith telling Thatcher that he starts every sentence with the word funny. 

In related news, this wasn't a very good episode even though I am guessing it was supposed to give me Lots of Feelings.

• Love 8
On 1/31/2019 at 9:15 PM, readster said:

Hey, Molly still exists, but we will NEVER see her again. 

Sure we will. When the actress who plays Maggie wants to leave or the writers want to write Maggie off. They will HAVE to have another sister waiting in the wings...ta-dah: Molly is back!

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, llewis823 said:

Sure we will. When the actress who plays Maggie wants to leave or the writers want to write Maggie off. They will HAVE to have another sister waiting in the wings...ta-dah: Molly is back!

With a sudden medical license and no longer married.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Biggie B said:

Maggie is the worst. Can anything be done to make her character more palatable? Would it even be worth trying? 

my suggestion for Maggie is focus on the medicine. The only time I've liked her is when she's acted like a grown up and demonstrated competence---there were a couple of episodes like that last season, including the one where she stepped in at the other hospital to work on Bailey. So, writers, please give her some medical storylines doing interesting procedures and take a break from the dating-related ones.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, hendersonrocks said:

The highlight of the episode was little Bailey saying "Funny..." before putting his mask on, as an echo to Meredith telling Thatcher that he starts every sentence with the word funny. 

In related news, this wasn't a very good episode even though I am guessing it was supposed to give me Lots of Feelings.

Their biggest mistake was making Catherine's surgery a bigger story than Thatcher/Meredith getting closure.

• Love 13
On 1/31/2019 at 4:35 PM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I know we're supposed to side with Richard and want Meredith to get closure with her father, but I wish she hadn't listened to Richard and continued to ignore Thatcher's presence on this earth. Sure, he is her biological father but he abandoned her and she is under no obligation to see him again before he dies. It really makes me mad when people insist this is something that needs to be done.

Yes, it infuriates me, too.

• Love 2