Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E13: Ghosts In The Attic

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

On 2/9/2019 at 4:50 PM, Lyanna19 said:

Does anyone else hate the females on this show? The word B**** comes to mind. I can't believe April the leading B.  Can you actually do what they (all the others) did and get away with it? Are there no professionals on this show? One week April decides she has to pull HIPAA and the next week she can ignore a patient? I do not see why they couldn't have given her the storyline of doing away with that child molester.

I also can't get over how unprofessional nearly everyone is. Dr. Charles and Goodwin are usually pretty good, but everyone else is an ethical nightmare. I would hope that the average medical professional might commit an ethical faux-pas at most once or twice in their entire career. These people can't help but overrule protocol every chance they get. Even the Enron executives held themselves to a higher standard.

• Love 3