Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Very little real estate knowledge. Would the fact that all 4 houses in the cult de sac are on the market at the same time, wouldn't that be bad? They are competing with each other for the same home buyers.

• Love 9
(edited)

Lmao at this real estate agent thinking these houses gonna self in 30 days!

It took me 6 months to decide to buy a couch and I actually have a job and needed a new couch!

and now Kody is criticizing Christine for not thinking this through 

Edited by Soaper410
  • Love 5

This convo is so ridiculous. Kody has demanded they move NOW, yet doesn't want to put the houses up for sale now. And he doesn't want to make changes that will help sell the houses. Anyone who has sold their homes know that the minute you decide to sell, it it no longer "your" home. It is a model up for sale.

• Love 9

Kody ripping on Christine about moving too quickly was really absurd.  They know they have to get the kids in school by August.  When does he think they will move?  Wow he came across as a jerk!

• Love 8
Just now, jacksgirl said:

So are all 4 still on the market? And the time line, we are a year behind. Correct? 

Robyn’s May have sold.  All their homes have dropped at least once if not twice in asking. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

So are all 4 still on the market? And the time line, we are a year behind. Correct? 

Yes, although Robyn's has a pending offer on it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, jacksgirl said:

One is off the market but not yet sold.   And I think we're more than a year behind but I may be wrong.

• Love 2
Just now, Galloway Cave said:

This convo is so ridiculous. Kody has demanded they move NOW, yet doesn't want to put the houses up for sale now. And he doesn't want to make changes that will help sell the houses. Anyone who has sold their homes know that the minute you decide to sell, it it no longer "your" home. It is a model up for sale.

Yeah, that really stood out to me, as well.  You are MOVING to another STATE - did you actually believe the houses you SOLD would still be YOUR houses???  And putting those walls up is no big deal, you are leaving guys.  I can't imagine getting emotional about that.  Too stupid!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

B14E5068-4D3D-402F-9970-875BF3836125.jpeg

Lmao!  People who watch this show aren’t going to spend half a million bucks on a house they lived in considering Sisterwife Closet doesn’t sell and their junk is under 100 bucks 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Kody, with vehemence: "I geddoo choose." In addition to how he looks and how he behaves, he delivers his spotlight statement like an oaf from the backwoods.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Why not build 2 homes and have Janelle and Meri share and Robyn and Christine. Oh, the hilarity that may ensue. I'd watch that trainwreck. 

Or Meri & Robyn share, and Janelle & Christine share. There’s be so much drama at the first house!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

So now the trip is more  then seeing property in Flagstaff, it's a rekindling of his relationship with Meri?

I wonder if the other wives knew he stayed with Meri in the hotel?

• Love 2

Kody is lying about the kids.

My guess is the oldest 7 didn’t get a vote as they are moved or moving out.  

Solomon and princessname are too young. 

3 didn’t want to go.  

So if I did my math right, there are 18 kids.  6 were okay with the move.  Sigh. 

• Love 4

The best argument a wife could give against one large house is that Kody moves the fambly every 5 years or so and trying to sell a large plyg house on a large lot will be impossible in Flag, despite there being a plyg community there.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

They’re live tweeting, except Meri. She is tweeting at the moment, but not about the show.

E75734B4-62A7-442E-8220-F9D64FF0277E.jpeg

Robyn would be the last one to want to live in one big house - since she gets him all to her self currently

• Love 9

Meri keeps trying to bring the conversation back to herself.  It's embarrassing to watch, please stop Meri, he is not going to get on one knee and proclaim his love for you.  He knows as well as the other wives that if Sam were real you would be gone right now.

• Love 8