Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Sorry...fighting with my tablet.  Other than Loyola, what is the big announcement?

Nothing, that was it. Janelle allegedly loves Chgo, and the family wants to visit on St Patrick's Day. I live here in Chgo. Not everyone drinks for 24 hours, Meri.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Did I miss something...All it's been is "Where Where Where"??? Now it's Flagstaff Flagstaff Flagstaff!!

Robin wanted to go there to be close to Day-Un, and what Robin wants Kodi wants. The others had no say.

But as usual they have to play out some dramatic facade..sigh.

Meri and her "safe/guarded" routine is not even a dead horse anymore, the horse is dust and blew to Parowan.

Kodi is 100% done with Meri, he doesn't even try to hide it.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

How nice that Kody only took Robyn and her 2 kids to Flagstaff to make the decision for the whole family. 

Last week Robyn was talking about Day'un applying for scholarships, so perhaps he already got one from somewhere in Flag.

The "deep conversations" between Meri & Christine sure are obtuse.  Does either one rilly understand how the other fills at the end?  I don't.  Though Christine explaining how she pulled away from everyone when Kody abandoned her when Truly was born, may have helped Meri realize she is not alone.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7

If Kody did all this research, why didnt he know that houses would be smaller and cost more? I live in the middle of Oklahoma and I know that Flagstaff is going to be more expensive than Las Vegas. I call Shenanigans on all of this. He and Robyn had a plan months ago. 

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

ETA- 2 cities in the world. Arizona and South Africa. My Phoenix peeps just say Flag.

"Flag" makes me think of the Church of Scientology's Flag Service Organization.  Another place where self-appointed "leaders" tell others what to do and think.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Last week Robyn was talking about Day'un applying for scholarships, so perhaps he already got one from somewhere in Flag.

The "deep conversations" between Meri & Christine sure are obtuse.  Does either one rilly understand how the other fills at the end?  I don't.  Though Christine explaining how she pulled away from everyone when Kody abandoned her when Truly was born, may have helped Meri realize she is not alone.

Yes I agree...like they're talking in riddles, going around the subject and scared to piss one another off.....and nothing moves forward.....very strange...  Let's get it on the table already.

• Love 5

Poor Gabe.  I don't know how in the world these nimrods can possibly think this is the best move for their kids.  Also, did I hear Kody correctly?  Money be damned!  I didn't know that mature adults could just pick up and move whenever they wanted to.  I want to live near the ocean, but I can't afford it and my job won't allow it. But who cares?  Jobs, money and children be damned.  I'm gonna start looking at beachfront proper its  tomorrow!

Edited by luckykat
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12
22 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

If Kody did all this research, why didn't he know that houses would be smaller and cost more? I live in the middle of Oklahoma and I know that Flagstaff is going to be more expensive than Las Vegas. I call Shenanigans on all of this. He and Robyn had a plan months ago. 

When Kody claimed he was doing "research" on his phone during all his spare time, and Meri said he could spend some of his spare time with her, I think she was hinting that being on his phone is not the same as being present with her.  He didn't get it and assumed she wanted him to leave. LOL.

Wonder what Kody thought about Mariah & Sludge telling everyone they were looking for a 1-bedroom house in Chicago.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4

I can tell you that the commercials where Kody says " one house kills all intimacy" to Meri, and her look when he says that just puts a stake through their relationship. It's done Meri, you mean nothing to him at all.

• Love 2

Why do these people keep talking about "feeling safe"?  Are they in some sort of danger.  Also, why isn't Gabriel part of the Flagstaff information session with the girls?

• Love 2
(edited)

About 5 minutes behind y’all right now.  

This show would be so much better if they sold the houses one by one and make everyone move in with each other until at least 2 houses are sold 

Also I love that they love the property.  Not the schools, not the community, not the town, just the property.

Edited by Soaper410
  • Love 2

Posted this to the individual episode thread by mistake-

“Tech question and sorry if this is the wrong place: but why does this thread say S10 but my TV info say S13?”

Oh my gosh....!

FIRST OF ALL - there is no way the wives are EVER going to live under one roof again - at least in the next 15 years or so.  This is NOT a patriarchal family.  The wives wear the pants (Ok, maybe Robyn makes most of the decisions) and if they don't want to go along with what Kody wants they make him buckle.   Trust me, I have lived it and I can't believe he could act this way for this many seasons and it not be evident if he WERE the ONE in charge.   It just aint so.

Secondly - it's obvious that the couch potato chats are in a "show" home.  I was really looking at the furniture/etc. behind Meri especially and it isn't ANY of their style.  Really sparse and an unlived in look.

There it was again - they had to flee for their lives before Elmer Fudd and his waskely team of deputies shot them full of buckshot..!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Why couldnt they build in Flagstaff while living in LV?  Makes no sense.  Meri could have moved into anyone else’s home and try and sell hers first.

I’m getting anxiety here watching this train wreck

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, MJS said:

“Tech question and sorry if this is the wrong place: but why does this thread say S10 but my TV info say S13?”

Back several seasons ago, TLC split a couple seasons up even though the seasons were back to back. The numbering went haywire at that point. I just kept going with the regular numbering, but since several people aren't happy with it, I can go back and change all the season numbers for this season.

Just now, Galloway Cave said:

Back several seasons ago, TLC split a couple seasons up even though the seasons were back to back. The numbering went haywire at that point. I just kept going with the regular numbering, but since several people aren't happy with it, I can go back and change all the season numbers for this season.

Thanks for the explanation. I’m fine however, just confused me! 

• Love 1