Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

I find this catfish bs boring, Christine’s zany jokester ways  & Meri’s nonstop tears  , janelle esteem issues & Kody being over it : all annoying . And Robins soft caring voice grating cuz she’s a phony . Let’s see some kids !!!!

• Love 6

You know... seriously... Kody hardly DID say two words, and whenever HE wants a chance to express his thoughts (just like his wives want THEIR chance to talk) they shut him down.  I find this really disrespectful.   It's always about tiptoeing around Meri's feelings.  No one else is allowed to feel hurt because she shut them out - no, it's all about her.   COME ON - would ANY wife (and make no mistake - "legal" or not - they ALL consider themselves wives!)  ... so would ANY wife buy a house, close on the house, go on vacation with her family and just not tell them?  Um... nope.  She was mad about the money and was being petty.

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Being there physically doesn't mean she's there emotionally. She doesn't want to be a part of the fambly, wants to do things On Her Own, but forgets she is part of a plyg family.

Oh, she forgot that a long time ago. Like when she was "on her own" falling in love with another man and got catfished.

• Love 6

Not really a fan of Kadouche, but I find it rather disrespectful that every time he opens his mouth, one of the wives shuts him down.  It's almost as if he isn't allowed to have an opinion.  

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Meri wanted to tell them all but couldn't because they were not altogether. Weren't they all just on vaca?

Welll........  maybe Robyn went to Tahiti, Janelle went to Canada, Kody went to Utah (of course!) and Meri went crazy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Not really a fan of Kadouche, but I find it rather disrespectful that every time he opens his mouth, one of the wives shuts him down.  It's almost as if he isn't allowed to have an opinion.  

Probably a passive aggressive attempt to grasp some power in this highly dysfunctional dynamic.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, IvyDancer said:

It is so frustrating to see how miserable Meri is. She is constantly upset, defensive, crying or what the eff ever. You got your house - just go to Utah and be happy for once. Sheesh. 

Remember when the wet bar was going to make her happy?

• Love 8

***MOD NOTE***

This didn't get used this week, I think because it had dropped so far down the list while locked incorrectly last week (sorry about that!) but just to let folks know, I'm now setting it to unlock about 30 minutes before air time, and lock 15 minutes after the episodes end. I've got a reminder set for myself to update it. So please feel free to live chat away in future weeks! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Are these women kidding?  At least 3 of them have been together for 20 years or more and they don't know each other?  I thought the purpose of sister wives was to have a friend in the other women and support each other?   They will be 75 years old and still trying to get along and have a good relationship.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Christine is really a nice person. Of all of them, I think she is honest and genuine and truly believes in polygamy. Please don't take this the wrong way, but she is kind of simple woman. I mean who can forget the toaster comment, but she genuinely seems to be a kind woman.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Ok I've been watching for 30 minutes, and I literally have nothing to say. BORING !!!

Is this why Live Chat is turned off or does the Mod live in the Alaskan or Aleutian/Hawaii time zone where the show hasn't started yet?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Kody couldn't be less interested in Meri if he actually tried. Iembarrassed to consider him a "spouse" if I were her- no warmth, no feelings at all there. Great marriage you got there Kody.

23 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Kody couldn't be less interested in Meri if he actually tried. I'd be embarrassed to consider him a "spouse" if I were her- no warmth, no feelings at all there. Great marriage you got there Kody.

• Love 2

Once again Meri is blaming everybody else for the reason she feels unloved and why she puts her stupid ‘walls’ up(she needs to find a new touch word) She lost everybody’s trust because of the  sneaky things she did and continues to do.  

• Love 11