Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Did anyone notice that Meri is not wearing her wedding ring or committment ring the sister wives wear?    I noticed when she was signing the papers.   Maybe none of the wives wear them.    I’ll have to look.  

Edited by MissT
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Was Meri's mom's old house the white house they just showed as they were driving away?  

You mean the small weathered on? I think so. That would not bring in very much money for the cause. Someone posted waaaay back when this was happening in real time that Bonnie sold her house for $200,000. It sure wasn't THAT house.

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Meri and her mother speak the same way, its uncanny.

I was not paying that much attention. Did her mother say "fillings" or "dill"? Or perhaps her mother said she had her walls up and she was guarded.

• Love 2

Just a thought that came to me while I was watching....  I think Meri didn't tell the family that she closed on the house because she's pissed that they didn't offer her any money and she HAD TO DO IT ON HER OWN!!  Now, even though she's proud of herself that she DID IT ON HER OWN (yeah, we get it!) - she still feels let down that the family didn't give her any of the funds.   So childishly, she thought, "I'm not even going to tell them!"

• Love 9

Okay, I thought the never ending talk of the “catfishing” was the most mind numbing part of the show and was happy that this last, weird conversation about it looked like it would be the end of it. We apparently now have Bed &Breakfast shitshow to replace it that may actually be even more mind numbingly boring and stupid in the “issues” it keeps causing. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pollo Loco said:

Okay, I thought the never ending talk of the “catfishing” was the most mind numbing part of the show and was happy that this last, weird conversation about it looked like it would be the end of it. We apparently now have Bed &Breakfast shitshow to replace it that may actually be even more mind numbingly boring and stupid in the “issues” it keeps causing. 

If it weren't for this forum and the online snark I wouldn't bother with this show. At least I am getting my laundry done with how slow this is moving.

• Love 12

"Emotionally invested" my arse.  Robyn knows good and well that she didn't give a damn whether Meri got the house or not, so she needs to shut it.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Just a thought that came to me while I was watching....  I think Meri didn't tell the family that she closed on the house because she's pissed that they didn't offer her any money and she HAD TO DO IT ON HER OWN!!  Now, even though she's proud of herself that she DID IT ON HER OWN (yeah, we get it!) - she still feels let down that the family didn't give her any of the funds.   So childishly, she thought, "I'm not even going to tell them!"

Yes I agree with you. But I also think everybody calling everybody out on not telling each other things is disingenuous when they don't come out and tell her  they think she is a liar.

• Love 3

It was so simple. Fambly: we are upset you didn't let us know about the closing or let us help with the move. Meri: I'm so sorry! The closing came up faster than I thought and I had a limited number of hours to move my mom before our millionth time visiting Disneyland. My brothers helped, though. And I am sorry I didn't group text you.

The end.

• Love 8

Just realized we’re 90 minutes into this and the only 2 topics were Meri’s catfishing and Meri’s B&B. Seriously? 2 hours on 2 topics that have been beaten into the ground, dug back up and currently being beaten into the ground again. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

It was so simple. Fambly: we are upset you didn't let us know about the closing or let us help with the move. Meri: I'm so sorry! The closing came up faster than I thought and I had a limited number of hours to move my mom before our millionth time visiting Disneyland. My brothers helped, though. And I am sorry I didn't group text you.

The end.

Exactly. 

Meri gets so defensive so fast.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

Maybe Kristi will be wife number 5, per Meri she feels really comfortable. 

I had the same feeling that it was leading up to this as she seemed so enamored of the family

• Love 2

Sigh....more Meri tears. Just leave! Meri always turns on the waterworks. She is so manipulative. She is the victim all the time, didn't you know?

Seriously if none of these people tried to pull her in that would be wrong in Meri's eyes as well.

• Love 6