Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Mitch looks better, Tony looks holy crap, he's horrifying.

Doesn't this show have hairdressers?

Edited by Chicklet
Hairbrushes are in short supply in Flagstaff.
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, suev33 3 said:

Are Mitch and his sister, on Seeking Sister Wife (forgot her name), twins?   They look identical to me

Vanessa Aldredge.  I never heard any mention that they are twins.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ThinkerBell said:

The only interesting part of this Tell All is seeing Tony morph into Marty Allen.

MV5BMTk4MjAzMzYwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTM1MDUz._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Too funny! I knew he looked like someone but I couldn't place who it was.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

Are Mitch and his sister, on Seeking Sister Wife (forgot her name), twins?   They look identical to me

They could be, but not identical.....they would have to be the same sex.

• Useful 2

I think Aspyn looks good.  The younger ones are better looking.  Gabe is very cute!  The sons in law are nothing to write home about.

2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

None of them are live tweeting tonight. Janelle didn’t even tweet the episode tease, she always had. 

Even they are bored!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

They are just stringing us all along. We will have the engagement, and a new baby as fodder for next year. Then they will come back to the wives, who will each summarize last season. Then something will be left hanging for next year. Fade to Black......

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think Aspyn and Ysabel are very pretty, I think Christine is the most attractive wife and what is weird to me is that she seems to be the wife Kody is least attracted to.

Apparently you've forgotten Janelle. Easy to do!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Apparently you've forgotten Janelle. Easy to do!

🤣I don't think he's that attracted to Janelle either, but in the past he said he was totally disgusted and turned off by Christine after he saw her eating nachos when they were first dating and he always seemed to act the least interested in Christine.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, suev33 3 said:

Ikr

I was waiting for a big climax.....but, nope

Like the ending of Seeking Sister Wife?......but no surprises here.  Maybe hearing the show is cancelled would have been a surprise, we didn't even get that!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hi and bye!  looks like nothing happened on the show.  Mr Twopper wanted to re-watch epi 1 of GoT before watching epi 2 so I think I missed all the "tell."

1 hour ago, Julyolo said:

Supposed to have ham on Easter, and instead we got this turkey. Enjoyed the chat- thanks all

So it was a nothing burger.   We had lamb today.

1 hour ago, readheaded said:

This show would be so much more interesting and much easier to watch if Kody wasn't on it.  That montage of him dancing was vomit-inducing, not to mention I feel like I lost IQ points. 

Thanks for the heads up about the dance so I know to FF thru that.  Yeah,  I think they should all ditch Kody.

• Love 4