Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Meri will never own up to it on the show.  I am sure Kody must have asked her the hard questions, even he is not that stupid to believe Meri had no intentions of leaving if this Sam were real.  The Sister wives may not confront her but he must have.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, DNR said:

The kids seem to distract and help these 5 idiots get along for awhile. Otherwise , Kody seems to despise ALL his wives and the women hate each other.  The opener scene where they all say they love the lifestyle and the man makes me laugh every time

As weird as the adults are, the kids seem pretty cool and balanced. And then there is special Mariah . . .

• Love 8
1 minute ago, itsadryheat said:

As weird as the adults are, the kids seem pretty cool and balanced. And then there is special Mariah . . .

The kids are the best part of the show. I always liked their interactions. Kody and the wives have done a lot of stupid things, but they managed to raise kids that love and respect each other- they should be proud of that. 

• Love 18

Well Christie, Meri was in a committed relationship. Christie, you were separated/divorced from your husband. Also regardless of what I feel about Kody that is Mariah's dad that Meri was looking to leave if Sam had been real.

I am loving that Mariah is not seeing Meri as the victim like Meri wants her to.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 14

Mariah says her mom is playing the victim and not owning up to playing a part in the Catfishing. Meri everybody is onto you. She sat at dinner with the family and told them "Don't be surprised if I leave" when she was planning to run off with what she thought was a man. 

• Love 19

Uh Christie, you don't have to experience something to empathize with how somebody feels. If that were true, what would hospice nurses have to do? Die before they could empathize with their dying patients? I find all their psychobabble maddening and self-important.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I still, after all these years, do think Mariah should understand how lonely mer i was that made her vulnerable and THAT rests squarely on daddy's shoulders.

It's an excuse to leave, but not to have an emotional affair.  It was a betrayal that Meri won't admit to doing.  It's no wonder Mariah still holds onto it.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

I still, after all these years, do think Mariah should understand how lonely mer i was that made her vulnerable and THAT rests squarely on daddy's shoulders.

I think Mariah is annoyed because Meri doesn’t want to own up to her part (the emotional affair) which lead to the catfish situation. That wasn’t Kody’s fault. Meri made a CHOICE and then when it didn’t work out whined. She wanted to have her cake and eat it too. Mariah knows her mother better than anyone alive (including Kody)- and Meri thought she knew more than her daughter, blinded by her own ego. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Absolom said:

It's an excuse to leave, but not to have an emotional affair.  It was a betrayal that Meri won't admit to doing.  It's no wonder Mariah still holds onto it.  

Oh, she should leave!  But it's important to understand the underlying problem.   Hmmmmm...I wonder how things would be if meri  actually explained THAT.

• Love 2
Just now, Granny58 said:

Oh, she should leave!  But it's important to understand the underlying problem.   Hmmmmm...I wonder how things would be if meri  actually explained THAT.

I don’t think Meri wants to explain that, because she’s too proud. It takes humility to admit you made a mistake and you were wrong. MUCH easier to blame another person. 

• Love 8

It’s crazy the way the show doesn’t acknowledge the romantic angle of the catfish story.  If they were honest and candid about it, it would be such an interesting window into the world of polygamy- how a discarded wife deals with the loneliness and jealousy of being in a plural marriage.

• Love 11

Totally bizarre that Meri thinks none of this is her fault.  She obviously started the online relationship, she was not kidnapped or held hostage in her home.  It's ridiculous for her to try and push the blame away from herself.

• Love 18
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Mariah's girlfriend said they are going to move forward and are done talking about the Catfishing... good luck with that family because you know it will be rehashed again.

Hee! Meri will just find another victim of JO to bring on the show.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think Mariah is annoyed because Meri doesn’t want to own up to her part (the emotional affair) which lead to the catfish situation. That wasn’t Kody’s fault. Meri made a CHOICE and then when it didn’t work out whined. She wanted to have her cake and eat it too. Mariah knows her mother better than anyone alive (including Kody)- and Meri thought she knew more than her daughter, blinded by her own ego. 

K and M were married a long time and she seemed happy enough when we first saw them.  I do believe it was kodys actions that led to mery being vulnersble.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

It’s crazy the way the show doesn’t acknowledge the romantic angle of the catfish story.  If they were honest and candid about it, it would be such an interesting window into the world of polygamy- how a discarded wife deals with the loneliness and jealousy of being in a plural marriage.

YES!

• Love 6

Please tell me Meri did not sell $40,000 worth of fugly leggings.

Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Just got the notification school will be closed tomorrow because of the snow (we're in Michigan) and my daughter is doing the happy dance. :)

I am in Chicago, but originally from Michigan and my niece is happy that school is closed tomorrow for them as well. I think she had Friday off due to snow too.

• Love 1

Meri is sociable so she probably is good at selling, but there is no way she could sell that much if she wasn't "famous". The other wives are probably ticked she didn't put the effort into the My Sisterwife's Closet. And how can she keep all the money for herself? She had her Lularoe business follow me on Instagram for some reason so I got to see her selling stuff.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 1

::::hic:::: we played a drinking game.... and took a shhhhottt every time Meri said "I did it on my own".  ::::burp:::::  I thinksh I'm really really REALLY drunk.......:::::BURP:::::

I did it on my own!  I did it ON my own.  *I did it on my own.  I did IT on my own.  I DID it on my own!  I did it on MY own.  I did it on my OWN!!    Geeze Louise - we GET it!  Everybody gets it!

• Love 16