Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Sister Wives Secrets

Aethera
  • Start Topic

17 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The eyebrows are bad enough, Meri.  Please do not start applying lipstick like this cousin, who has a full set of lipliner lips drawn outside of her actual lips.

Does Meri ever wear lipstick? 

Also, her IG tag for Lizzie's is wrong. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 3
On 1/28/2019 at 9:51 PM, Twopper said:

Okay, I forgot to add in my comments about the B&B that I figured the other people looking at it on the travel site today  were also people who had watched this train wreck of a show.   Maybe some of you?

Also Meri needs to get an editor;  her punctuation skills are minimal.     I have grammar and spelling mistakes when I post on these boards (I try to proofread and correct them, but sometimes I have to go do other stuff, and mistakes slip by---please don't judge!), but if I had a business I would not only proofread, I would have a professional writer or editor look at it and make corrections and/or clarifications.

That was the same brother that Janelle was married to before Kody?   I think the fact that she and Meri's brother divorced, and she then married Kody is the reason that she is my least favorite of the wives, surpassing my dislike of Meri.  I find it to be creepy. And with her mother being married to Kody's dad which makes her mother one of her MIL's is even creepier.   Actually, I find it awkward and rather disgusting.   So she's in it so she and Kody can all be on the same planet with Meri, Robyn, and Christine when they die?   That doesn't sound like Heaven to me--more like one of the circles of Hell in the Inferno.   Is that what they will be practicing when all the kids are gone (they should have Robyn's youngest around for another 15 years) and it is just Kody and the women.   What I don't understand about this is that it is supposed to be Kody and his family which I guess includes his children, but then those children should be with their spouse and our sister wives in other place.   I married a widower so I really like the idea that there is no marriage in Heaven.

I don't know that Robyn is over it yet, but I do get the idea that this probably hasn't worked out the way she expected.  I have no idea how her little business is doing.

Ysabel is very lovely and probably resembles Christine at that age.  Christine annoys me the least, although she seems to have taken an assertion pill to behave the way she is with Kody.  She's the true believer. 

I wonder if they will be happier in Flagstaff?  I guess this is to sell the houses in LV  before the payments balloon after the 5 years of interest only payments expire.  Maybe it is also a geographical cure to stop the infighting.