Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Sister Wives Secrets

Aethera
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I don’t hate Meri like the rest of you and I think she was lonely and depressed for a long time. I also think Kody is much worse of a husband than we ever see. I think in any of these set-ups, the wives are all unhappy and only put up with it because of religious beliefs.

And the show. Let's not forget Janelle left the family before the show started, then came back and Meri would have been long gone if Sam was for real, she's only staying for the TLC paycheck and still has one foot out the door headed to Parowan full time. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, OutTheBlue said:

I am watching right now and Meri refuses to accept that her sister wives are actually happy for her because she wants to stay the victim. Always. Even though they're really the victims of her vileness. 

Edited by oldhag
Replied twice, see below.
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, OutTheBlue said:

I am watching right now and Meri refuses to accept that her sister wives are actually happy for her because she wants to stay the victim. Always. Even though they're really the victims of her vileness. 

They aren't. Hangle would never get motivated enough to even paint a corn can. Kristine "doesn't fill SAFE" around Meri. Robyn could not give a shit about a house unless the monies help her out.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I'm no fan of Meri, but I have stayed at the B&B.

• Bonnie was a lovely hostess, and the local woman who comes in to cook breakfast used to have her own catering business.
  • The breakfast we had there was custom made, and the best we've ever had at a B&B.
  • It was immaculate.
  • The place is only one mile off of the interstate that runs between Las Vegas and Salt Lake City, so it's not all that isolated.
  • All of the reviews I've seen have been 5-star.  And none of them were from me.  There aren't a LOT, but some of us don't post reviews on Yelp, Trip Advisor, etc.
  • It was very reasonably priced for what we got.

I've looked at the website and the rooms really do look lovely, with pretty nice bathrooms too. I saw pictures of how they looked before Meri bought the house and they were darker and more cluttered. Credit where it's due, Meri did a GREAT job redecorating. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I think Meri is a complete asshole and there's NO FREAKING WAY that she just absolutely could NOT find a time WHEN THEY WERE ALL ON VACATION TOGETHER to tell them that she'd closed on the stupid house and her mother was already all moved in.

I'm not sure if Meri was on the trip with them. But ffs, she could've called them on the 3 HOUR DRIVE from Vegas to Parowan!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

I've looked at the website and the rooms really do look lovely, with pretty nice bathrooms too. I saw pictures of how they looked before Meri bought the house and they were darker and more cluttered. Credit where it's due, Meri did a GREAT job redecorating. 

If you have a link if love to have a look!

9 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

If you have a link I'd like to look!

17 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

If you have a link I'd like to look!

Just google Lizzie's Heritage Inn.  

Still looks like granny's house so doesn't appeal to me in the least.  I don't like antiques - they always seem to smell musty to me.

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Just google Lizzie's Heritage Inn.  

Still looks like granny's house so doesn't appeal to me in the least.  I don't like antiques - they always seem to smell musty to me.

I'm not a BnB person myself, but when I was planning my honeymoon I did a lot of online searching and saw a ton of BnBs. Ultimately my husband and I decided that they were a bit too intimate for us, so we went with a larger inn which combined the best of both worlds, Bnb charm with hotel upgrades. 

As far as they go though, Lizzie's looks cute and the prices are reasonable. I stayed in an old hotel in Salem this past October that had a bathroom half the size of the ones here. Not fun, lol.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, neh said:

I don't get it....this house is nothing special.

Plus it's in a nowhere town and is across from a junky place.

But, of course, it belongs to some people vaguely related to Meri (if she's finally figured out which ones after sorting out all of the lies she told about them) so of course fans will FLOCK to stay there because she is so FAMOUS, dontcha know.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

But, of course, it belongs to some people vaguely related to Meri (if she's finally figured out which ones after sorting out all of the lies she told about them) so of course fans will FLOCK to stay there because she is so FAMOUS, dontcha know.

The prior owner could barely hide her glee at getting that money pit off her back. 

Who was it that gave the tour last season and explained how the rooms were arranged for the polygamist husband to visit each wife? (Only to find out this season they weren’t polygamists after all!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

SO, the inn should not be called Lizzie's Hertiage Inn but Sara's Heritage Inn. They were not polygamists but just bad builders who put a lot of unnecessary doors on the building? All of Meri's "antiques" belong to another side of the family? What the hay?!?!

• Love 8

To me having the fellow catfish Kristy on made it worse for Merri. When she said her catfish was no place close to how bad it was for Merri could  it be she didn’t send bathtub  and banana pictures and was not  a reality “star”?  She did have  his “assistant “ parked on her couch recouping from non exsistant heart surgery that is pretty  invasive. 

Shining the light on being separated and so vulnerable reminds us Merri wasn’t. And Meri thinks it was going to bring sympathy for her ?   Then in her talking heads goes on and on how fun loving and supportive the family is, if it’s so Wonderful why pray tell would Merri want to leave?  At least this woman is embarrassed Meri just feels sorry for herself and passing herself as victim  By all means let’s get Nev on the case

So the Inn has been hers since Fall of 17 and we are just now moaning  about it. 

I’m not a B&B  person either when on vacation we didn’t  want to mingle and chit chat in someone’s home.  

• Love 15
16 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I can't think of any adult who would want to be talked to like this. She was extremely rude.

Christine should watch it, she thinks she's top dog right now, obviously, but she should remember that not long ago she was stacking rocks on a beach with a therapist for an "anniversary vacation".

Christine is over the drama and is leveraging her return to glory to try and make everybody just STFU.

Kody is so over Meri. And frighteningly correct in his assessment of her.

Robyn is over the entire fucking family, best I can tell.  And has become the poster child for the saying, "Be careful what you wish for." By all appearances, being the legal wife is certainly not agreeing with our sweet little peacemaker.

And Janelle apparently finally found the right combination of antidepressants. Kind of creepy, to be honest, to see her not being over everything and everybody.  Or at least putting on one hell of a good show.  Then again, it's a lot easier to be magnanimous when you know your enemy has fallen so far she will be lucky (yeah, so not the right word, actually) to ever be added back into Kody's "rotation" schedule. ::shudder::

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, neh said:

I don't get it....this house is nothing special.

The exterior is so bland. They should add some drive by and curb appeal. Plant some trees and beautiful colorful flowers, put some nice outdoor furniture and hanging plants on that big porch. Paint the house and front door with welcoming colors and put some shutters up around the windows. It's not welcoming at all. I guess there's only so much you can do in the winter there but come spring and all through the summer it should be a show stopper. 

As for the interior, I'm not an antiques person, either, but what did Meri and Bonnie really do? Remove some clutter? That's about all I can see from the pictures. 

• Love 9

"I did it myself. I did it." Shut your lying ass, Morose Meri. You spent all of last week bitching and complaining and slamming doors and whining endlessly about how your beloved Sister Wives wouldn't help you with the money and what will you dooooo and you have to run and hold an ugly clothing sale RIGHT THIS SECOND and no one should expect you at any fambly functions EVER because you'll be too busy shilling ugly rags...and now...you've got such an independent streak, and you did it all by your damn self.

Meri, you aren't part of the fambly. You aren't interested in the fambly. You don't participate in the fambly. So seriously. Shut your pie hole for once. If you want to "do things on your own," then DO THEM. Quit bragging about your non-existent accomplishments and then waiting to be showered with praise. THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF INDEPENDENT.

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

The exterior is so bland. They should add some drive by and curb appeal. Plant some trees and beautiful colorful flowers, put some nice outdoor furniture and hanging plants on that big porch.

Well, see, here's the thing.  This is what guests see across the street.  Not exactly a charming view to enjoy from your porch swing.

1-28-2019 4-54-20 PM.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Sludge and Pudge come into the living room with their fat legs bulging through their ripped jeans

I could not stop looking at this (like a train wreck!) and wondered WHEN someone was going to comment! Lordy this was an eyeful of fat, especially for a 21 year old!

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, neh said:

SO, the inn should not be called Lizzie's Hertiage Inn but Sara's Heritage Inn. They were not polygamists but just bad builders who put a lot of unnecessary doors on the building? All of Meri's "antiques" belong to another side of the family? What the hay?!?!

Maybe Sara was running a brothel with all those doors.  With guys like Kody having 4 wives, there are 3 guys out there with 0 wives, so brothels must have been common and busy.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh Kody and these people with weird rules of modesty!   Ysabel looked great, the dress was age appropriate, event appropriate.   She was not showing too much leg - good grief in the park scene she was wearing shorts that showed more skin than that dress! 

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

The prior owner could barely hide her glee at getting that money pit off her back. 

I don't know if it was a money pit for her, or if she got tired of it after a number of years. Perhaps both.   I have had several friends venture into the B&B business, and they have all given  it up.  I think the longest were some friends of my parents who opened one when they retired ( it served a dual purpose for them as they had a number of grown children with lots of kids who would visit from time to time.  They had it built to their specifications; it was very nice), and I think they lasted 10 or 12 years.  

From what I understand Parowan is a bit more of a tourist destination than I would have thought so maybe it will do okay.  I don't like Meri, but I wish her well in this endeavor so she can have a place to live away from the fam when the show finally dies.   One of the travel sites showed it as third best out of the 6 places to stay in the town;  the other showed 6 other people looking at it while I was reading about it.  I looked on several websites, and out of 5 reviews only one was negative, but it was the most recent.

We have stayed in a number of B&Bs some of which were plain and simple like this, and some which were like 5 star hotels.  We prefer them in smaller towns to hotels.  I think the longest we stayed was 3 nights during the T'giving holidays.  It was very sad; the woman's husband had died several months earlier, and she was trying to sell the place, but she needed to keep it running until it sold. 

I wish Kody at the meeting had started off saying that the fam was only getting back $20k instead of the $40k they were expecting.  In a way Meri did it herself, but getting the terms of the loan changed. 

I also think Kristie and Mariah should have had their conversation away from Meri.  Mariah seems much improved, but that is probably a function of growing up a little plus being away from the family.  I wish they had taken Kristie to a restaurant that had catfish on the menu, and  the three other wives had all ordered it.

My hats off to anyone who participates in a live chat for this show or even watches the first run of it.  I have to record it so I can ff thru the commercials and the very annoying "coming up next" teasers. 

I didn't see the last season so I missed the tour of the house with all the doors in it.   I was thinking the bedrooms had doors to the outside, but that wouldn't make sense since the bedrooms are upstairs which gave me images of the coyote going off of a cliff.

• Love 4

Yes, it kills me that Kootie claims to think women/girls should dress "modestly."  What an ass.  Dear Robyn was in debt to Victoria's Secret, what about that?  And what's modest about sanctioning one's husband to screw other women?  These patriarchal dickheads make me sick.  Using "religion" in this manner, well, I think that's vile.

Ysabel looked lovely.  

• Love 18
48 minutes ago, SabineElisabeth said:

Christine is over the drama and is leveraging her return to glory to try and make everybody just STFU.

Kody is so over Meri. And frighteningly correct in his assessment of her.

Robyn is over the entire fucking family, best I can tell.  And has become the poster child for the saying, "Be careful what you wish for." By all appearances, being the legal wife is certainly not agreeing with our sweet little peacemaker.

And Janelle apparently finally found the right combination of antidepressants. Kind of creepy, to be honest, to see her not being over everything and everybody.  Or at least putting on one hell of a good show.  Then again, it's a lot easier to be magnanimous when you know your enemy has fallen so far she will be lucky (yeah, so not the right word, actually) to ever be added back into Kody's "rotation" schedule. ::shudder::

....Or this is the story line they have concocted for this season.

• Love 2

So many others have already stated things I am thinking but I do think it's a little more clear why Janelle is always so stressed and so exhausted in her "Strive" postings.  Working up to her new level of excitement at every little crumb must be VERY stressful and VERY exhausting!!

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

My grandfather whose name was Melvin or maybe Charles or Philip built or had this house built in the 1800's or maybe the early 1900's.  He was married to Lizzie or Sarah or Mildred or Cathleen and they had some kids - I think.  Maybe a lot of kids or maybe just a few kids - or maybe they didn't have any kids - oh wait!!  They HAD to have had kids or they couldn't be my grandparents!!    So yeah... they had like a kid or 3 or 7 or 12 or 4 or 10 or 6 kids or something, but they definitely had kids!  And I HAVE to have this house because ....well I don't know SQUAT about them or their history but my DNA is related to DNA that slept in one of the bedrooms that all had doors leading outside because he was a polygamist only actually he wasn't.  And if I don't get this house I will die, because it means so much to me for reasons that no one understands, (even me) since I don't know anything at all about my distant relatives - except for the fact that grandfather was a man and he was married to a woman.  Probably.  Well yes - because I am related to them!

OMG, I just snorted pop out of my nose.   

• Love 10
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Oh. I hadn't had a chance to see the pictures from before, so thanks for that additional link.

Doesn't look like that much was done other than some new bedspreads.  Don't care for the crocheted toilet seat cover either... I have stayed at some Historic Inn's that have plenty of old charm - this just looks like a house that has not had a facelift in about 40 years.. the carpeting itself is very 80's.

49 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

My grandfather whose name was Melvin or maybe Charles or Philip built or had this house built in the 1800's or maybe the early 1900's.  He was married to Lizzie or Sarah or Mildred or Cathleen and they had some kids - I think.  Maybe a lot of kids or maybe just a few kids - or maybe they didn't have any kids - oh wait!!  They HAD to have had kids or they couldn't be my grandparents!!    So yeah... they had like a kid or 3 or 7 or 12 or 4 or 10 or 6 kids or something, but they definitely had kids!  And I HAVE to have this house because ....well I don't know SQUAT about them or their history but my DNA is related to DNA that slept in one of the bedrooms that all had doors leading outside because he was a polygamist only actually he wasn't.  And if I don't get this house I will die, because it means so much to me for reasons that no one understands, (even me) since I don't know anything at all about my distant relatives - except for the fact that grandfather was a man and he was married to a woman.  Probably.  Well yes - because I am related to them!

Brilliant !!! 

• Love 10

So Kody said that the three wives were dancing around the truth with Meri when they confronted her about closing on the house. Then we have Kody's tweet basically saying the same thing and Meri's now deleted tweet asking what the truth is. 

So what was the real problem between them? 

Also so Meri didn't have the time to tell Janelle or Christine but told Maddie and asked her and her husband to help move? Cause I re watched the scene and Janelle told Christine that Meri told Maddie she closed, and Maddie was asking Janelle to babysit Axle while she and Caleb helped.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Pudge (Mariah) and Sludge faked the need for Emotional Support Animals in order to fly the dogs to Flagstaff for free for a Christmas visit. When asked for verification Sludge pitched a fit on Twitter accusing Southwest of treating them badly and causing them distress and it wasn't their fault that they both had identical "psychiatric disorders" which required them to have ESA's with them.  These dogs have never once been featured in any of their cutesy-poo daily pictures on Instagram nor anything ever mentioned about the "disorders" that plague them - apparently only at Christmas time when they wanted to fly home and not pay for boarding the dogs.

Not saying it's directly related but immediately thereafter the rules, by at least 2 airlines, were tightened requiring certification from a doctor for an ESA on a flight.

Even their sycophants were enraged at this blatantly selfish and entitled behavior.  

Is there any evidence of this?  Student loans were mentioned and the majority of her Instagram and Twit postings have to do with hanging out in coffee shops, doing yoga, and cycling.  She had never once mentioned work or school.  Sludge was sucked into LuLaNo.

Wowza! Had no idea! Thanks for info!!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

It's like Janelle took over Christine's personality, Christine is borrowing Robyn's, while Robyn's sad-sack demeanor is turning her into Janelle.  It's completely bizarre to watch.

What a FANTASTIC description of what we are seeing! I was just thinking when watching all the "Shut up Kody" stuff w/Christine that she now thinks she's HBIC and mouths off whenever she wants to him, and how that was like Robyn a few seasons ago! And it does seem like Janelle's gotten into Christine meds, ha ha ha. ;-)

I've said in the past that Janelle is so "blah", but this "new" Janelle is ridiculous. Producer-driven, or something, but it's not the real Janelle, and it's really annoying. 

In terms of alliances, I think we're back to how things were at the beginning...it's Christine/Janelle teamed up against the others. When they have their family meetings, everyone comes in the front door and it seems uncomfortable and formal. 

When Janelle goes to talk to Christine, she comes waltzing in Christine's back door without knocking. Christine barely looks up from her dishes and says "Hey Janelle." I think that was the one moment of truth we saw last night. Also, someone spotted a play pen at Christine's house last week, which could only be for Axel, and Christine loves her Blessed Oma t-shirt. I think those two are tight, and probably do plenty of talking about Meri & Robyn.

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

When Janelle goes to talk to Christine, she comes waltzing in Christine's back door without knocking. Christine barely looks up from her dishes and says "Hey Janelle." I think that was the one moment of truth we saw last night. Also, someone spotted a play pen at Christine's house last week, which could only be for Axel, and Christine loves her Blessed Oma t-shirt. I think those two are tight, and probably do plenty of talking about Meri & Robyn.

Well........ can you blame them?  :D    I would!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Off Topic here.........   I wish you people would watch "Seeking Sister Wife", too.  A few of you do (YAY!) but I'm telling you what - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see what you thought of THOSE families!!   lol      You should give it a try - pretty entertaining, IMO.

I watched season one and there are some interesting things, but also SO many lies. The Alldredges (Mitch's sister Vanessa is one of the wives, BTW, for those who don't watch) are totally mis-represented because they IGNORE the fact that there is a first wife who does not participate in the show! I am curious where they live now...I heard they were moving to South Dakota, which made me glad I no longer live in South Dakota...I caught just a glimpse of their "ranch" looking new place at the end of my recording of this show, looks like they live in the Black Hills to me.

But the main reason I just can't, although I'd love to discuss it with you @Kyanight, it that Demetri "human colostomy bag" Snowden absolutely makes my skin crawl. I can't watch that disgusting barf bag. If they hadn't included the Snowden's, I might still be watching.

BTW if you hate Kody with a passion, spend one episode watching Demetri. I'm not saying you'll hate Kody less, but it's scary how good he looks in comparison to that gross horn dog.

• Love 13
Just now, Sasha888 said:

I watched season one and there are some interesting things, but also SO many lies. The Alldredges (Mitch's sister Vanessa is one of the wives, BTW, for those who don't watch) are totally mis-represented because they IGNORE the fact that there is a first wife who does not participate in the show! I am curious where they live now...I heard they were moving to South Dakota, which made me glad I no longer live in South Dakota...I caught just a glimpse of their "ranch" looking new place at the end of my recording of this show, looks like they live in the Black Hills to me.

But the main reason I just can't, although I'd love to discuss it with you @Kyanight, it that Demetri "human colostomy bag" Snowden absolutely makes my skin crawl. I can't watch that disgusting barf bag. If they hadn't included the Snowden's, I might still be watching.

BTW if you hate Kody with a passion, spend one episode watching Demetri. I'm not saying you'll hate Kody less, but it's scary how good he looks in comparison to that gross horn dog.

Oh my gosh, you are missing SO MUCH FUN!!!  Yeah - Dimitri is still disgusting, but he promised he would engage in no hanky panky to his dominatri....er..."wife".

• Love 3
23 hours ago, tinaw said:

Looks like meris catfish friend could be another wife maybe

Meri's catfish friend Kristie looks like a person that she posed with in an Instagram picture when she first started selling Lularoe. They were frolicking in the leaves together, circa late 2016.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Well........ can you blame them?  :D    I would!

Ha ha, no, I don't blame them a bit. I don't really "like" any of the wives I guess, but Janelle & Christine are probably the two I could at least stand for a few minutes. There's PLENTY for them to talk about when it comes to Meri & Robyn! I wish they'd show more scenes like that...Janelle casually walking in Christine's sliding back door...because that shows how their lives REALLY are. We rarely get to see an honest version of how they interact. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it seemed to me that the way Christine barely looked up and was not at all surprised to see Janelle popping in shows that it happens quite a bit. This is how I would expect REAL sister wives, who actually consider each other to be "family", to act around each other. 

My guess is no one pops in unannounced at Meri or Robyn's without getting their ass chewed. 

I LOVED your post about Meri not knowing shit about her own family history, absolutely hilarious!

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Ha ha, no, I don't blame them a bit. I don't really "like" any of the wives I guess, but Janelle & Christine are probably the two I could at least stand for a few minutes. There's PLENTY for them to talk about when it comes to Meri & Robyn! I wish they'd show more scenes like that...Janelle casually walking in Christine's sliding back door...because that shows how their lives REALLY are. We rarely get to see an honest version of how they interact. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it seemed to me that the way Christine barely looked up and was not at all surprised to see Janelle popping in shows that it happens quite a bit. This is how I would expect REAL sister wives, who actually consider each other to be "family", to act around each other. 

My guess is no one pops in unannounced at Meri or Robyn's without getting their ass chewed. 

I LOVED your post about Meri not knowing shit about her own family history, absolutely hilarious!

THIS is what is sad about their move to Flagstaff.  Christine and Janelle went from sharing one long backyard and being able to pop into each other's kitchens to being physically distant.  What possible justification can there be for how that was a move for the better?  They had the perfect set-up in Vegas.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Saje81 said:

This is super catty, but to me her face looks like it was carved out of greasy modeling clay or play-doh by a student who neglected to smooth out the spots where their fingers dug in a little too hard, couldn't quite figure out the nose and so made it long, square and upturned with a big line down the middle and two balls on the tip with huge nostrils, and then left it out in the sun where the whole thing melted a little into a warped, droopy mess. Add a Neanderthal browline, sunken eyes and a big ol' thumbprint in the chin and you've got a very strange-looking face that overly orange makeup and a perma-scowl only make worse.

Maybe it makes me catty to love this description, but I do! This is so spot-on. I think perma-scowl is my new favorite word. 

And once Meri starts her crying, her face gets even worse. She develops bags under her eyes instantly. She seems even more Droopy-Dog like than usual when she starts her "woe is me" bawling. She claims to be live-tweeting while watching the episodes, you'd think she would see how bad she looks...but I guess a narcissist would never be able to admit that to themselves.

She can't see that her eyebrows look like they belong on a muppet, so why would she realize anything else, I guess.

Time is not always kind of any of us when it comes to aging...but with Meri, it looks like Time has smacked her upside the head with a shovel and left her for dead.

• Love 21
56 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Meri's catfish friend Kristie looks like a person that she posed with in an Instagram picture when she first started selling Lularoe. They were frolicking in the leaves together, circa late 2016.

Interesting, meri is so over kodouche and the sisterwives. She should jist go if she is that miserable

• Love 2

This is like the 1st season of Gilligan’s Island. Meri - and the rest! 

I’m just fascinated by Meri’s eyebrow game. They’re thick, they’re thin, they’re thick. Geez, there must be 4,000,000 places in Vegas to get brows done. I can tell by the dirtyish look that she puts her self tanner on then and boom - dirty Groucho! She wasn’t blessed with a gorgeous face to begin with (she looks very much like the one old guy ancestor), but she just needs to scrub up. 

So I can’t remember - why was she online chatting with the guy in the first place (according to her story)?  I’ve made male friends online - but that was from support groups, and damn if they don’t STILL try to hit on you! I wouldn’t blame her if she was really looking to get out. Just SAY it already!

I can’t help but like Christine. She’s always reminded me physically of Linda McCartney, and I like her goofiness. Plus now she’s the hot wife. If she’s just get out of that long red sweater. I think at one point last night they all had a red sweater on! 

Robin looks like hell. Talk about needing some self tanner! She’s white as a ghost and soo dour. Ahh, happiness. 

The married kids aren’t doing as well as I thought they would. Fat Tony, Maddie hanging around home too much, Mariah the entitled snot, and now sweet Aspyn has a dumpy guy who isn’t sure about polygamy? 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

So I can’t remember - why was she online chatting with the guy in the first place (according to her story)?

The Real Story- Meri had a party at her house to sell The Green Goo. Jackie Overton showed up and introduced herself as the assistant to a rich businessman named Sam. She said Sam would purchase a shit-ton of The Green Goo but Meri needed to talk with him about it. So Meri started chatting with him online. It went very quickly from friends to lurve. I remember when "Sam" sent Meri flowers for Valentine's Day (carnations, I think). She posted the pic of herself with them, and was very coy about who sent them. She was also making vague, romantic comments on social media during that time. From the first meeting to the final falling apart, it was around 8 months or so. 

• Love 15

I don't watch this show, but I love reading the snark about it!  When I first saw Meri in a show trailer, I knew immediately that she was a major whiner and pity-partier.  She has that face (my late mother-in-law had it too) that gives it away.   Everything is sort of puffy and the lower lip and jaw have that slight jut-out that you see in children just before they start to wail.  When I saw this in her face I said, this woman LIVES to cry.  And y'all have proved me right!  "Wet Bar of Tears" is a perfect caption for her! 

• Love 8