Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Power of Veto #1

• Start Topic

Scaramucci in that flowered cowboy shirt - that is genius.

I wonder if Natalie was one of those WWE wrestlers in Project Runway season 4 where the designers had to make wrestling outfits.

Funny if Jonathan gets voted off. I wouldn't mind. Tom has serious bags under his eyes.

I like Lolo. She just tells Tamar "I don't know you well enough to know when you're joking." But she better be careful in how she reacts. Flipping off to Ryan's and Jonathan's pictures wasn't wise. Well, an all-guy POV squad. Should be interesting. Cool POV set.

The exchange between Kandi and Tamar - all it showed was Tamar and her insecurities feeling threatened by Kandi's confidence. She's one of those people who has to have an enemy who's conspiring against her whether or not anyone actually is her enemy in real life.  After all it's easier to decide someone is an enemy who's out to get you than to deal with your own issues. (Of course sometimes people actually do have enemies who are out to get them but I don't think that's the case here.)

• Love 15
Just now, Wandering Snark said:

I love that Tom finished (obviously) reading his DR cue card and then called out it's grammar "Is that really a sentence?" You would never say that to yourself... classic.

I didn't think Ryan was doing that badly with his own diary room script.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

I love that Tom finished (obviously) reading his DR cue card and then called out it's grammar "Is that really a sentence?" You would never say that to yourself... classic.

Ihat made me LOL.

I've never been a big fan of Tom - but he's not annoying me.. well, yet.

• Love 3

Jonathan and his magic marker eyebrows.

Oh wow you can hear Kandi and Tamar in the background while Ricky and Lolo are talking.

And now while Lolo and Natalie are talking.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 3

Callaphera's Letters to the Celeb HGs:

Dear Natalie Eva Marie (Jennifer Sarah Katharine Victoria Jane), it's called "situational awareness". Your lack of it is probably one of the many reasons you were a shitty wrestler. Let's be honest, you were probably just hired for your ability to wear tiny tops with large boob windows.

Dear Ryan, you dumb. And listening to you read the card was painful. But you're pretty. No wonder you're an athlete. You probably had no other career options aside from Chief Fry Cook. (#notallathletes, #notallfrycooks)

Dear Mooch, please just stop. There are awkward jokes, there are Dad jokes, there are even more awkward Dad jokes. And then there's you cracking about Trump's toilet seat. Stop.

Dear Tamar, you sound like my cat horking up a hairball.

Dear Tom, WE FUCKING GET IT ALREADY. YOU HAVE ONE BALL. HAHAno. 

Dear Big Brother, "shocking" "new" "twist". Insert JLaw okay.gif here.

• Love 17

So Jon's great manipulation to save his mama Dina has backfired spectacularly.

NEM stupidly announcing her F2 without seeing Tamar was monumentally dumb. Tamar then wisely used this to go after Jon, who she correctly saw as the brains behind this move behind the alliance's back.  Her demeanor annoys the hell out of me, but props for seeing a bigger picture.  Her thing with Kandi is nuts.  Catty woman #56,202.  Cue the waterworks.  Then the tantrum

Broncos.   Kato.  Just no.  OJ got out of prison 10/17 and has thankfully stfu.

Mooch reminds me why I despise the Banksters.  (Credit Union member for 55 years)

Invisible Ricky wins veto!  Genius Ryan throws Lolo under the bus which Ricky then beelines to tell Lolo and the other women, just to "stir the pot" LOL!  

"None of them are worth saving"  Indeed.

He may have more game than initially shown.

• Love 16

Tamar trying so desperately to show us what a big personality she has is wearing me out.  Loud, hyper-demonstrative and obnoxious is not an acceptable substitute for witty, funny or interesting.

Scaramucci reminds me so much of Bailey from Party of Five who hasn’t aged well because he apparently went back to drinking. 

I think one reason LoLo is having trouble in her romantic life might be her wicked hair-trigger temper.  I remember she was the same way on the MTV Challenge ... she seems cool at first, but it doesn’t take long before something sets her off disproportionately. 

Im loving Ricky so far. And I hope Tom isn’t voted out this week, I have a soft spot for him that I can’t really explain.

Kandi has beef with someone every season on Real Housewives of Atlanta, it doesn’t shock me that she has one with Tamar too.  At some point you would think she would wonder if she is the common denominator in all these tiffs, but she always believes she’s free of responsibility no matter what they are about. Laughing while Tamar told her why she was upset was rude, and while Tamar was way over the top in her reaction, AS USUAL, I didn’t think she was wrong to be insulted by that.

• Love 11

Good lord, I don't even know her, but Tamar completely exhausts me. Extra doesn't even begin to describe her.  I can't imagine actually being around her

Liking Lolo more and more .

Boy Jonathan peaked and is spiraling in record time.

Tom's final quote that" Celebrity BB is just like his life, disappointing" may be the saddest thing I've ever heard on this show. And hella awkward, too.

Ricky is sneakier and more calculating than he comes across.  He comes across so laid back with an easy aw shucks smile. He's a much better actor than Joey! Woah! 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9

Until this episode, I wasn't sure if Ricky was actually playing the game because he seemed to be flying under the radar, not really bothering anyone or heavily strategizing.  But he is playing!   And he also seems to be a calming presence and a voice of reason in the house (so far).

• Love 20

Well, that was a hoot. So many moments made me laugh out loud, either because something was funny or in disbelief. 

Ath-a-letic. Hee. 

Lolo is starting to seem a little unhinged but she has a superpower. She shut Tamar down twice in one episode. She should get an Olympic medal just for that. 

Ricky shocked me. I assumed he was nice but bland. Nope. 

Not a single word from Dina. (or as Lolo called her, Diana.) 

NEM discussing the final 2 with Tamar right in the room was hilarious, especially her lame efforts to fake her way out of it.

Ryan and Jonathan together are very entertaining. At one point they seemed so giddy that I wondered if BB was pumping drugs into the ventilation system. 

NEM and Lolo together make a fierce pair. I'm enjoying what a tight bond they've formed, but I wouldn't want them mad at me. 

I'm not going to comment on Tamar because I realize everything about her presses my buttons and I just want to snark and have fun here. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Tamar in her DRs - I actually get a little motion sick watching her rock and flip her head back and forth and around and around. Weird.

Next episode we will have a little ad banner come up: "This DR is brought to you by Dramamine!" She reminds me of those little dog statues that you put on your dashboard whose heads bob all around but their body stays perfectly still.

22 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

NEM discussing the final 2 with Tamar right in the room was hilarious, especially her lame efforts to fake her way out of it.

Also, I don't think anyone has ever named their Final Two alliance, so I found that funny in the first place she was so into it... but yeah there's some power in that twosome. Unless Lolo continues to spiral that is.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

I don't think anyone has ever named their Final Two alliance, so I found that funny in the first place she was so into it.

There was Renegades (Dan/Memphis) and Coast to Coast (Tyler/Kaycee). Maybe she watched Nick from last season of Survivor, who had like 7 final 2 alliances with different names. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, zscore said:

Maybe she watched Nick from last season of Survivor, who had like 7 final 2 alliances with different names.

I totally thought of Nick and his zeal for naming alliances. Thanks for reminding me of the other named pairs. The moment one season of any reality show ends I mostly clear out my mind of anything from that season. I think it is my brain trying to protect me.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 8

The HoH headboard reminds me of the Aztec Theater front from the Simpsons. I do love the style of the br doors downstairs, with the 3 horizontal metal bars like Grand Central. A much classier-looking house overall.

And Ricky with the smooth shade of "no one's worth saving"! Should put them on notice that, duh, blocksters should be wheeling and dealing to get the veto used. Ricky's theory of calmly riding the chaos is terrific.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Lamima said:

Ryan looked funny riding his horse...real fast with his big crazy eyes.

Forgive me for this, but when they showed him all I could think of was the energizer bunny having a good time.  

It seems like the reality veterans (Tamar, Kandi and Lolo) seem to understand better than the others that drama = camera time.  Pretty happy that no one seems to be holding back to maintain a public persona.  As others, I was glad to see Ricky playing the game by upping the stress!

Question:  During the Tamar/Kandi tempest, which female walked by in a face mask and bathrobe?  I rewound a couple of times and still couldn't figure it out!  She seemed to be somewhat short with grey/lavender hair.  It did not look like any of the females in the house!  The hair was too light for Lolo or Eva and she seemed to be moving too sprightly to be Dina.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 3

Eva Marie was that ditzy on Divas and why she didn’t fit in with the rest of the girls. She is totally into herself and acts very selfish.  She is not a girls girl.  Neither is LoLo and why she is upset that Ryan ‘dumped’ her.

Those 2 have a friendship of convenience and it suits them.  Kandi and Tamar can learn from them. No shame!  It is BB!

I don’t think Eva Marie and LoLo handled themselves correctly around Tamar when she caught them scamming a secret 2! 

They both lied when it was obvious they were caught.  

Tamar didn’t overreact.  Those 3 were hanging out. Working out in the morning talking about how to strengthen their alliance.  Surveilling Ryan and Cupcakes.  Tamar is the one that put  Cupcakes on their radar.

Lolo here thinking Ryan will keep HER safe.  

Yea!  Thanks, Tamar! Tamar deserves a little more respect.  Some love.  A hug!  

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Question:  During the Tamar/Kandi tempest, which female walked by in a face mask and bathrobe?  I rewound a couple of times and still couldn't figure it out!  She seemed to be somewhat short with grey/lavender hair.  It did not look like any of the females in the house!  The hair was too light for Lolo or Eva and she seemed to be moving too sprightly to be Dina.

I thought it was Dina.

• Love 3

I had to sit the last CBB out because Omarosa, but I'm really enjoying this! I would be all good if CBS would just do a 3 week CBB each time there isn't a Survivor or TAR airing.

Go Ricky! I think perhaps Ricky/Kato for F2.

Tamar is in fact off the charts, and making mountains out of molehills, but Kandi laughing when she was fiercely emoting was just not smart. Fake some concern, or a serious look with noncomittal nods, anything but laughing.

Did Dina even say anything?

• Love 3

Sometimes HAIR really does make all the difference. I didn't find Tamar attractive at all and then suddenly in the middle of the Veto Comp there is this fetching looking woman with long blond hair and I was like where did she come from then I realized it's that Braxton woman! That was impressive and then she immediately went back to the Dora Milaje look that does her no favors.

Anyway so much idiocy on display tonight but the highlights were outing your final two with someone laying there in plain view, trying to get someone to use the veto when by all appearances  you've never even spoken to them the whole time in the house and two divas with history thinking they could talk things out without going into histrionics.

Best moment was Johnathan looking like he was on death row after the veto didn't get used.

I've been waiting to see who cracks first and it looks like to me LoLo could take that crown...I was getting major instability vibes from her tonight when she genuinely believed she was being threatened to be punched in the throat and from there it was all downhill.

• Love 9

I loved that you could still hear Tamar and Kandi going at it when they were showing Lolo/Eva talking about Ryan wanting to get Lolo out.  

Speaking of which, unless the events were shown out of order, why was she shocked by that when she blatantly flipped Ryan/Jonathan off?  Did she think they didn't notice?  After her reaction to Tamar's throat punching comment, you'd think she'd be a little more aware of how not to act towards people in your "alliance."

• Love 4

I'm slightly impressed that Ryan seemed to at least know the concept of a backdoor, even if he didn't say it. Not happy he's now targeting Lolo, though she kind of brought it on herself. Did Ryan and Lolo hook up at the Olympics or something? Whenever they're onscreen or talking about each other, I feel like I've flipped back to Ex on the Beach.

Love or hate Tamar, she's reading this beautifully. She figured out faster than most regular BB seasons that the boys are always going to try to have their own alliance.

Hope the girls team up and vote out Jonathan. That move to save Dina was too cute by a half. thank u, next.

• Love 6

Love how Cupcakes has blown up his own game by:  (1) Saving someone named Dina (who, I mean who for real, she isn't even on the show more than a second an episode let alone worth saving).  (2) Always hanging out with Ryan alone obviously plotting and pulling his strings.  (3) Always bursting in on people in that spying, creepy, BB stalker sort of way.  What an idiot.

Love that Ricky does know this game after all and wasn't sucked into the utterly horrible and stupid "gender wars" massacre Ryan dumbly pitched.  Good strategy on Ricky's part so far to just stir the pot and yes, no one nominated is worth saving for sure.

I changed my mind about my preferred boot order:  Loud Mouth Drama Queen Bald Lady must go next after Cupcakes and Grumpy Bald Whoa Guy will be allowed to stay one more round because at least he is QUIET.  What the hell is wrong with Bald Lady?  Who acts like that in real life?  Does BB provided these people their drug of choice or something or is she going through withdrawal instead? This is NOT normal behavior.

Talking about being off their meds, did Tom get his happy pills taken away.  "My real life is totally depressing."  Well now you know how I feel when I have to listen to one of your endless balls are missing "jokes."

I like how LoLo can't keep stuff to herself.  Two-person alliances.  Throat punching.  Betrayal by Ryan.  Good thing - she knows Ryan and Cupcakes are not loyal allies.  Bad thing - now Ryan knows that she knows he is not a loyal ally.

So far I like Ricky and Kato.  And Kandi for having the strength not to kill that Bald Woman who is always paranoid and yelling and screaming at her.  And Purple-Haired Wrestler with 10 different names I guess is okay so far.

I don't like:  Dina is non-existent and just there to collect a check and the Mooch looks like he is totally stiff and uncomfortable and has been a disappointment.  LoLo went LoopyLoopy and is playing poorly.  Bald Lady is annoying as all hell as is Bug-Eyed Cupcakes.  Ryan is dumber than dirt and now letting his emotions (revenge) mess up his game if he had any game to start.  Tom is cracking unfunny jokes and now he is depressed too.  And Grumpy Bald Whoa Guy is a big fat zero and needs his private bathroom asap.

Edited by green
  • Love 8

I love Kandi, but she's definitely somebody who laughs when she's nervous. Armchair psychology, but given her mother (and her own temper) I assume it's a habit she picked up to deflect rising tension in situations she's not particularly invested in. When she's invested she'll walk away because she knows her temper, once activated, is pretty wild, and it's obviously something she consciously avoids giving way to (mostly).  

I'm not sure why she couldn't manage an "I'm not sure what you thought you heard or saw, but we never had a problem with you. "  She tends not to like drama, though, so maybe Tamar was over the top on the tour and the butt of some jokes because of it, and now she sees that dynamic appearing again and doesn't care to indulge. Tamar did make some comment about how they (presumably xscape, not just Kandi) were too conceited. 

I hope they send Tom home. The sad trombone act is oppressive. If Scaramooch and Ricky Williams are funnier than the comedian... that's not good. Cupcake's energy annoys me. Kato surprisingly doesn't bug (except the cue card stuff). You really do appreciate the reality show people who know how to provide narrative. 

I really like the purple hair. It's an excellent shade that almost looks like it should be a human hair color.

• Love 6

Have to say it again,, Loud Mouth Drama Queen Bald Lady (love that!) is getting on my nerves! I am familiar with Toni Braxton but have not really seen her since her 90's MTV popularity.  Have never heard of LMDQBL till CBB.  Anyone watch their show? Is she always like this?

I forgot Ricky was there! Loved that he did not feel like he had to follow Ryan's demands & could think for himself.

A lot of drama. LMDQBL & Real Housewives woman...the Olympic woman feeling the Olympic man needed to respect her because they are both Olympians.  

It's funny that The Mooch was the big surprise houseguest and he's really bringing nothing.

I can't believe the one I really like the most is Kato!

Where is Mother Lindsay hiding?

• Love 6
3 hours ago, PaperTree said:

So Jon's great manipulation to save his mama Dina has backfired spectacularly.

NEM stupidly announcing her F2 without seeing Tamar was monumentally dumb. Tamar then wisely used this to go after Jon, who she correctly saw as the brains behind this move behind the alliance's back.  Her demeanor annoys the hell out of me, but props for seeing a bigger picture.  Her thing with Kandi is nuts.  Catty woman #56,202.  Cue the waterworks.  Then the tantrum

Considering the HGs have next to NOTHING to do in this House other than talk to each other, every season it’s kinda amazing to me how little true communication actually takes place.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

On the other hand, the Mooch, with his trying to insert trump jokes into every situation, might be worse.  

That’s it!  Anthony doesn’t really seem like a person who I would have a lot in common with (I have a sniggling suspicion his banker self came out just fine in 2008) but I’ll never know because he’s not doing anything to try to show who *he* is as a person.  He was communications director for approximately 64 seconds.  Surely there is something interesting about him that has nothing to do with politics.

Of course this is on the editors too, since they aren’t showing the audience anything but goddamned Trump garbage.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, North of Eden said:

I've been waiting to see who cracks first and it looks like to me LoLo could take that crown...I was getting major instability vibes from her tonight when she genuinely believed she was being threatened to be punched in the throat and from there it was all downhill.

While I don't think "Don't get punched in your throat" is a playful expression (or something Tamar should say to anyone who she isn't about to punch in the throat), Lolo's definitely a little nuts. 

Spoiler

I saw her on another reality show and despite her obvious athleticism (which was more important on that show than this one) her teammates actively tried to eliminate her.  She had this idea that her charity was more important that the others' chosen charities because she founded it, and whenever she was sent into elimination she took it personally even if it was by random draw.   

• Love 9
9 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Have to say it again,, Loud Mouth Drama Queen Bald Lady (love that!) is getting on my nerves! I am familiar with Toni Braxton but have not really seen her since her 90's MTV popularity.  Have never heard of LMDQBL till CBB.  Anyone watch their show? Is she always like this?

Tamar Braxton, Toni's younger sister, is on this show. All of the Braxton sisters starred in a reality show called Braxton Family Values. I wasn't a regular watcher but it seems as if Tamar has a pattern of self-sabotage. She's smarter and more insightful than she seems . . .

10 hours ago, Eolivet said:

Love or hate Tamar, she's reading this beautifully. She figured out faster than most regular BB seasons that the boys are always going to try to have their own alliance.

but her dramatics and affectations, which can be entertaining in small doses, are grating after awhile and cause everyone to underestimate her (see Natalie Blah Blah's lame attempts to lie to her face over something pretty obvious). However, Tamar is too caught up in her extra-ness and paranoia to use that underestimation to her advantage the way Ricky does.

10 hours ago, green said:

Love how Cupcakes has blown up his own game by:  (1) Saving someone named Dina (who, I mean who for real, she isn't even on the show more than a second an episode let alone worth saving).  (2) Always hanging out with Ryan alone obviously plotting and pulling his strings.  (3) Always bursting in on people in that spying, creepy, BB stalker sort of way.  What an idiot.

Jonathan sucks at being a criminal mastermind. Like, did he even watch the movie Mean Girls? Obviousness never helps a plan move forward. If he were smarter, he would've let Ryan go ahead with the plan (building the alliance's trust) and do all he can to get The Mooch eliminated (getting rid of the stronger competitor of the two and having leverage with Dina when he secretly reveals how he "saved" her).

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I say that to myself a lot lol. Well, I say "Is that even a sentence?" to myself, which is what I think he said.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Eolivet said:

..... Tamar, she's reading this beautifully. She figured out faster than most regular BB seasons that the boys are always going to try to have their own alliance.

What's to figure out?   Most of the males on this show - I can't call them men - always revert to a junior high gym class mentality.  The only question is how long it takes them to get there.

It was like a kiss of death when I heard Ryan (?) say something like there are more boys than girls in the house. Oh, geez, here we go again!

Of course the same happens with the gals too. We've never seen an all-female alliance last more than a few episodes.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, icemiser69 said:

It sounds like CBB is trying to save the Mooch.   Heaven forbid CBB not talk about politics.  We can't possibly have that.

To be fair to Production (I know, SHOCKER!!!) - while we may not have liked it last CBB season when Omarosa spoke about her White House experience, there’s no disputing it was ratings gold for CBS every time she opened her mouth on the subject.  Hell, every news outlet and social media platform in the country was carrying her “It’s worse - so much worse....” after-hours BY conversation with Ross.  I’d be pretty certain every Fly On the Wall and CBS exec involved in the show needed fresh dry underwear rotations on an hourly basis, because you just can’t buy publicity and relevance  like that.  So I can’t really fault TPTB for casting Scaramucci in the hopes lightning might strike twice

51 minutes ago, Drogo said:

While I don't think "Don't get punched in your throat" is a playful expression (or something Tamar should say to anyone who she isn't about to punch in the throat), Lolo's definitely a little nuts. 

While I do think Lolo is ultracompetitive as hell (an Olympic medalist being ultracompetitive - who’da thunk?), I don’t think she’s necessarily got any screws loose.  Lolo does apparently have a strong set of internalized boundaries, though, and she’ll snap on you in a heartbeat (a little TOO quickly and TOO strongly, perhaps?) if you cross them.  

Might go a long way towards explaining why Lolo is still a virgin; any intrepid Indiana Jones types are going to get run off long before they crack open THAT particular Ark of the Covenant.  :)

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Irritable said:

Kandi has beef with someone every season on Real Housewives of Atlanta, it doesn’t shock me that she has one with Tamar too.  At some point you would think she would wonder if she is the common denominator in all these tiffs, but she always believes she’s free of responsibility no matter what they are about. Laughing while Tamar told her why she was upset was rude, and while Tamar was way over the top in her reaction, AS USUAL, I didn’t think she was wrong to be insulted by that.

This!  Doesn't she currently and constantly give Porsha on RHOA side eye due to an untrue rumor Porsha told about her almost two years ago?  So Kandi can have a huge and healthy cup of STFU.  

Lolo - Sonny Corleone quick temper aside, her face just skeeves me out....she really does remind me of the Talking Tina doll from the Twilight Zone:

Talking Tina.gif

Tom's final quote that" Celebrity BB is just like his life, disappointing" may be the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Yeah, I winced when he said that.  But dude, you’ve got your health, money and ball so buck up. 

While Ryan’s reading of the POV rules was cringe-worthy, a big FUCK YOU! to BEC for making fun of the way he said ‘athaletic’.  BEC could have been graceful about it and corrected him without the over the top laughing, I hate people that do this shit, tear people down to make themselves feel superior.

I said it and hopefully I'll be awarded with his elimination....BEC is the James Maslow of this year.

Natalie Eva Marie Cornflake Dunquarious is a straight up moron!  Rule of BB thumb is to always make sure no one else is in the room before you begin talking any kind of strategy....and then to pathetically try to lie?  Oy.

Ricky....now that's how you 'sposed to play the game!  But be careful and don't get cocky about it (hi, BEC).

Joey is still a tool.

Still loving Kato, I would love a Kato, Ricky and Tom final 3.

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 7

I think Tom’s comment about his disappointing life is just part of his schtick.  He delivers straightfaced sarcasm and shenanigans, and his one ball comments are meant to be funny, not self pity.  I don’t find any of it funny, but I just remember he was always about the straightfaced “comedy”.  

My husbabd reminded me that some of his humor back in his heyday pissed me off, like when he played giant pranks on his ever patient and long suffering parents, or when he set up decorative reindeer in yards to look like they were having sex. Not because I’m a prude but because they are for Christmas and little kids don’t need to be introduced to reindeer sex during that magical time.  I mean, a lot of his stuff is just dumb. But every now and then he would say or do something that had me rolling with laughter, and if Drew Barrymore married him (for 5 minutes, but still), I feel like he has to be ok.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Skyfall said:

“Ryan said there is an all girl alliance! How dare HE!?!?”

Where the lie though?

The lie?  Dina wasn't part of it maybe?

And the only reason even I know there is a woman named Dina in the house is because Ryan kept practicing her name for like 5 solid minutes on the first TV broadcast.

Edited by green
  • Love 3

That was an OK episode.

The only part where I actually LOL'd was when Tom was in the DR and said something like, 'By the way. I have a beer here.' And they put in the slurping noises when he drank from it. I'll be joining you later, Tom. I like Tom.

The first argument between Tamar and Kandi was absolutely boring. I guess it was supposed to be dramatic and all but...that kind of thing just bores me most of the time.

When they went at it again a second time, I sided with Kandi. Tamar will NOT listen. Or even engage in an actual conversation. She's one of those people who 'dismisses' the conversation by talking over the other person then walking away. Like Omarosa.

Lochte might not be the brightest bulb, but at least he's TRYING to play the game. 

The rest was filler. OH yeah. Then Ricky won POV and didn't use it. OK.

• Love 3