Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Mudslinging In Mexico

• Start Topic

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:05 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

YEAH, A MONKEY'S ASSHOLE THAT YOU FUCKING SUCKED, OKAY? THAT YOU FUCKING SUCKED! Probably."   .... what the fuck does that even mean? maybe you shouldn't drink so much Jennifer ... and nobody wanted your shitty creepy brother doing their jewelry ......You didn't think it would be real jewelry? why the fuck would she ask each lady to chip in if it was going to be fake? 

Right?  What kind of costume jewelry pendant costs two grand?  She's full of shit and just wanted to make a scene to ensure her spot next season.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lezlers said:

Right?  What kind of costume jewelry pendant costs two grand?  She's full of shit and just wanted to make a scene to ensure her spot next season.

ITA!  I think she's taking a page from Danielle's book and just going bonkers at anything simply to stay on next season.  I don't care for her at all and it just goes to show money can't buy you class #thecountess

As far as Tre defending her, I really, really hope for her sake that this is a producer forcing her to go over there so there is a clear divide of us vs. them story line.  I may be crazy but I thought I saw some hesitation and reluctance when she said she was going over there to talk to Jen.  It really doesn't make any sense for her to feel such a commitment to a woman she doesn't have a long history with...

I also agree with other posters that Marge's comment about Jen's lip liner was a low blow but I feel that Marge is one of these people that when they are backed into a corner they come out with claws fully out and ready to throw down. 

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

I also agree with other posters that Marge's comment about Jen's lip liner was a low blow but I feel that Marge is one of these people that when they are backed into a corner they come out with claws fully out and ready to throw down. 

I'm not seeing it was a low blow tho .... she was screeching like a baboon and her lip liner made her lips look like a monkeys ass ... Marge is very quick witted Jen not so much its like playing verbal chess with a racoon and the racoon thinking its a grand master lol i mean you are gonna screech how shitty the gift was and shit all over everyone expect a verbal smack down..... a low blow would have been her throwing how bratty her kids are just like her or how shes so annoying even her husband doesn't want to be home around her... ....or something along those lines ... saying your lip liner makes your mouth look like a monkeys ass when it did was just being truthful

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 12
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:22 AM, njbchlover said:

Lucky you to get married at Le Blanc (The one in Cancun is also stunning!!)!  I did some googling after Teresa made that comment about NYE - it turns out that she and the girls (and her father) were at Moon Palace in Jamaica, which is another resort owned/managed by the same company as LeBlanc.  Moon Palace is family friendly, and also a very nice property.  I wonder if Teresa got a discounted rate or free trip for her family, because Moon Palace usually is pretty expensive, especially during the holidays.  

But this was filmed last year, and Tre went to Moon Palace this year.  so Where did she go in 2018?  I don't care enough to search, but Im still curious!

1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

I cannot wrap my brain around the fact that people actually let Dr Evil perform surgery on them.....

He may be an asshole family man but also could be a very good doctor with great attitude and care towards his patients. I haven't seen any of his patients before/after pictures.

I'd rather have an assholeish doctor who is good and gifted then a mediocre nice one.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I'm not seeing it was a low blow tho .... she was screeching like a baboon and her lip liner made her lips look like a monkeys ass ... Marge is very quick witted Jen not so much its like playing verbal chess with a racoon and the racoon thinking its a grand master lol i mean you are gonna screech how shitty the gift was and shit all over everyone expect a verbal smack down..... a low blow would have been her throwing how bratty her kids are just like her or how shes so annoying even her husband doesn't want to be home around her... ....or something along those lines ... saying your lip liner makes your mouth look like a monkeys ass when it did was just being truthful

Yeah I see your point, it's just to me it seemed like making a comment about her physical appearance wasn't relevant to the conversation.  They were discussing the purchase of Tre's gift so for her to bring up her lip liner (no matter how true it was) just seemed out of left field to me. 

36 minutes ago, Giselle said:

He may be an asshole family man but also could be a very good doctor with great attitude and care towards his patients. I haven't seen any of his patients before/after pictures.

According to the Google reviews on his website he's a real good doctor.  Yeah some reviews are current (while he & his fam. have been on the show) but there are reviews from a year or so ago so no favoritism to R.H.  And he certainly seems to have the credentials, education, and experience.     https://www.aydinplasticsurgery.com/

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

It is sad how she shows no discipline towards the kids and the husband cant be bothered . Mr. Kdawg is so happy to spend time with the kids.

He supposedly works SO much. But he didn't seem to care at all that his daughter came to visit. It could have been the UPS guy walking in there. Any time my husband knows I'll be in town (we live more rural than where he works), he texts and drops all sorts of hints about having the kids come by the shop to see him. He likes to take them in the back and show them how to use various machines and tools. It's cute. 

11 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Yeah I see your point, it's just to me it seemed like making a comment about her physical appearance wasn't relevant to the conversation.  They were discussing the purchase of Tre's gift so for her to bring up her lip liner (no matter how true it was) just seemed out of left field to me. 

Well, Jennifer was yelling, "I'm always on point!" - which is something you hear a lot in reference to make-up (especially eyebrows). So maybe THAT'S where Marge was coming from? I don't really care. As long as she wasn't mocking a physical aspect that is beyond Jennifer's control, I'm all here for it. That lip liner looked shitty as hell. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Well, Jennifer was yelling, "I'm always on point!" - which is something you hear a lot in reference to make-up (especially eyebrows). So maybe THAT'S where Marge was coming from? I don't really care. As long as she wasn't mocking a physical aspect that is beyond Jennifer's control, I'm all here for it. That lip liner looked shitty as hell. 

Yeah I didn't think about that....enh I like Marge either way so at the end of the day I'm always team her anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
On 1/24/2019 at 11:05 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

YEAH, A MONKEY'S ASSHOLE THAT YOU FUCKING SUCKED, OKAY? THAT YOU FUCKING SUCKED! Probably."   .... what the fuck does that even mean? maybe you shouldn't drink so much Jennifer ... and nobody wanted your shitty creepy brother doing their jewelry ......You didn't think it would be real jewelry? why the fuck would she ask each lady to chip in if it was going to be fake? 

you know for someone who claims to be brought up so prim and proper with culture and old traditions, Jen can cuss like and throw insults & shade like she was in a street gang... what exactly did she do before she married Dr. Evil ?

• Like 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, ichbin said:

Her favorite designer has some costume jewelry that goes up into that price range.  

Those big CC Chanel earrings she wore in Turkey sure looked like cheap paste.

Straight out of Gypsy Sisters!

• Love 5

I didn’t think Marge’s comment about Jennifer’s lips went nearly as low as Dorinda on NY goes almost every time she gets drunk.  Which is a lot. Dorinda will cut a bitch.  I think Margaret was just calling it as she saw it.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Those big CC Chanel earrings she wore in Turkey sure looked like cheap paste.

Straight out of Gypsy Sisters!

The day I pay any designer over $500 for a pair of earrings made of "metal" and glass for the privilege of advertising their brand is the day I am deserving of any and all criticism  that comes my way.

Edited by ichbin
spelling
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I also agree with other posters that Marge's comment about Jen's lip liner was a low blow

It's really not a low blow. Cracking on Teresa's Neanderthal two-head, her awful grasp of English, singles numbers eyes-Q, and calling her the missing link, is a low blow because there is only one element in that list that Teresa has direct control over. She can't do nothing abouts her toos-head unless she shaves her hairs back 2 inches. She can't change her eye-kew cause they do tests for that. That's like DNAs. Is Eyes-coo admissibles in court? Blink. Blink. Blink.

Jennifer can just wash her face and her lips no longer look like a monkey's asshole.

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Meh, maybe it's just me but I didn't think Marge's lip comment was bad, lol. She was commenting on Jennifer's makeup application on her lips...that's hardly something that Jennifer is stuck with. Now if she was making fun of Jennifer having big lips and compared them to a monkey's ass, sure, that's insulting. If she were calling Jennifer ugly or calling out a bunch of cosmetic surgeries and calling it a horrible job, then again, insulting. And to be honest, I don't think Marge was wrong about her lip liner. Jennifer did a horrible job with her lip make-up. She clearly used the lip liner to give the appearance of fuller lips but she was supposed to blend the liner in so that the full/plump look appears natural.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's really not a low blow. Cracking on Teresa's Neanderthal two-head, her awful grasp of English, singles numbers eyes-Q, and calling her the missing link, is a low blow because there is only one element in that list that Teresa has direct control over. She can't do nothing abouts her toos-head unless she shaves her hairs back 2 inches. She can't change her eye-kew cause they do tests for that. That's like DNAs. Is Eyes-coo admissibles in court? Blink. Blink. Blink.

Jennifer can just wash her face and her lips no longer look like a monkey's asshole.

Oh I beg to differ, by her actions she looks very much like a monkey's asshole.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 14
6 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

One has to wonder. With such a supposedly great life. Why go on reality TV Jennifer? Boredom? Need your own $$$ to get away from Dr. Hubby? One wants to know. 

I assume Dr. Turkish Husband was Kelsy Grammering her, maybe not for divorce but more like a diversion for her so he will not be her main focus.

• Love 9
On 1/24/2019 at 2:03 PM, MMLEsq said:

Bodybuilding or bikini competitions or whatever aren't my thing (at all), but I do admire Teresa's dedication to getting ready for it.  Not only was it a lifestyle change (eating healthy, so much working out), but I do think she had to overcome some fears about getting up on stage and being judged.  Generally I can't really stand her, but in this instance I have to commend her efforts and the example she set for her daughters regarding setting a goal and doing what must be done to achieve it.

My hairdresser did a competition last year, had the purple sparkly bikini, mahogany spray tan, toes hanging off the end of her lucit heels, all of it...the 6 months of training and depriving herself of food and water to make her veins pop made her realize that when it was over it was just going to be a one and done. 

It is a lot of hard work and Tre nailed it but if Joe was still at home she would had never attempted it which is sad that her soulmate/love of her life, the man who is supposed to support her no matter what would have not let her try this because he is caveman like in his thinking. 

• Love 2
On 1/25/2019 at 12:41 PM, MV713 said:

But this was filmed last year, and Tre went to Moon Palace this year.  so Where did she go in 2018?  I don't care enough to search, but Im still curious!

Because of when the show was filmed - prior to December, 2018 - Tre was referring to Christmas break, 2017.  And doing a quick google, she apparently was in Mexico.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I assume Dr. Turkish Husband was Kelsy Grammering her, maybe not for divorce but more like a diversion for her so he will not be her main focus.

Kelsey pulled that mess and we thought he was awful. Kordell did the same with Porsha and we realized this was an actual strategy. David Beador tried this,  but realized too late that his mistress wasn't his ride or die. Thanks to all of these douches, I can't just brush aside slightly weird relationship dynamics because they often seem to be hiding larger plans for a husband to divorce his wife. I have no clue what is going on between Jennifer and her husband, but they don't seem to be on the same page about a number of issues.

• Love 7

Jennifer - I know I'll sound like a broken record (thus showing my age with that *laughing*), but can Jennifer be more horrifying? Every time I think she's hit the bottom rung of the "classless and tasteless" ladder, she finds yet another, lower rung to swing on.  And in this episode, she topped herself twice. First she dropped in on her husband, obnoxious brat in tow, to bring him some sushi and check to be sure he wasn't being draped on by some bitchy patient. After some displays of brilliant parenting by both parents, she and the brat depart -- much to the relief of the "other workers" who'd been saddled with the spoiled kid while Mummy and Daddy sparred for the cameras. Then, in Mexico, Jennifer gets her knickers in a twist over the necklace the women had given Teresa. I swear, even if I'd thought it was the single most hideous thing I'd ever seen, I wouldn't have said so if I'd been Jennifer. But then, I'm not that petty. My husband has a business, and lots of my friends do NOT do business with him. Guess what? Neither he nor I care. We keep things friendly because sometime in the future, they *might*. And if they don't, that's fine, too, because we're not worried about it.

Danielle - She's sly, you've gotta give her that. Not smart. Not even clever. But sly. She'll take three or four true words you've said and twist them into something you didn't mean. You can't say you didn't say them because you did. You just didn't mean them the way she's presenting them. Or she'll take your three/four true words and then add others to them. You'll tie yourself in knots saying, "But that's not quite what I said," while she stands there, smirking at you. Sly.

Melissa - Like almost all of you, I don't think she was surprised by the news of a secret half-sister. I don't think her mother was terribly surprised either. I also don't believe anyone found out about said sister from a medium. On the other hand, I've recently had more than one friend discover previously known half-siblings by DNA research, so I'm not immediately skeptical of the whole story line.

Teresa - I have to admire her dedication to fitness. If she falls off the diet and no-drinking wagon too quickly, however, she'll regret it. Her digestion and metabolism will have changed over the last year or so and won't handle alcohol and fat as well as she might wish.

Margaret - Mostly I like her. Not always. I think her monkey's a-hole comment was out of line, honestly, but she'd been provoked, not only at the table but for months, by Jennifer. And Jennifer, of course, overreacted to the comment by a factor of 1,000.  If I had to be cast away on a deserted island with one of these women, I'd be least likely to murder Margaret in her sleep. :)

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Teresa - I have to admire her dedication to fitness. If she falls off the diet and no-drinking wagon too quickly, however, she'll regret it. Her digestion and metabolism will have changed over the last year or so and won't handle alcohol and fat as well as she might wish.

There are many here that wouldn't mind seeing Teresa overindulge and end up "driving the porcelain bus" as a result, especially on her celebration vacation.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 4
On 1/25/2019 at 8:48 AM, Dirtybubble said:

I also agree with other posters that Marge's comment about Jen's lip liner was a low blow

I can't remember - did Marge say ANY of this before or after Jen made her snotty comments about the necklace being ugly and giving them all grief?  If after, Jen had every word of it coming - right down to the monkey asshole.

Hey, and way to be LOYAL, Teresa - here your friends give you a gift and someone you BARELY KNOW (because that's a big thing to you, last time I checked) rags on them and you sit there like a dumb tree stump.  You've just relinquished any right to criticize anyone's so-called "loyalty" failures in the future.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

There are many here that wouldn't mind seeing Teresa overindulge and end up "driving the porcelain bus" as a result, especially on her celebration vacation.

I wouldn't mind hearing about it, but I don't so much want to see it. My empathy-gene might get itself into overdrive, and I might end up paying court to the porcelain goddess my own self. *laughing*

• Love 5

Melissa’s sister Lysa is a dead ringer for Dena from Jersey Shore + 15 years. 

I’m not sure it would be physically possible for me to care any less about Teresa’s fitness modeling competition. 

• Love 7
On 1/24/2019 at 12:39 PM, bichonblitz said:

I think the dark liner, light lipstick thing went out of style a few years ago...

I agree. I recall it was a big thing in the late 90s/2000. But that was more like so dark you were using almost brown eyeliner-looking pencil around the lips. I never did it but some friends especially those working the tanning salons did it and guess what- STILL DO! Talk about dating yourself! I was out and about last week with my daughter to the doctor and saw a woman sporting this style. I thought to myself "what a shame. Not bad looking woman. Bad style and no one tells her not to do it." It just becomes a staple for some women. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I can't remember - did Marge say ANY of this before or after Jen made her snotty comments about the necklace being ugly and giving them all grief?  If after, Jen had every word of it coming - right down to the monkey asshole.

Marge did not say anything to provoke Jen's comments. Jen also said the necklace was ugly. What an immature thing to say about a gift that was just given to someone else. Then Dolores said something to Jen like "Don't say that, that wasn't nice". Jen is a straight up bitch. 

• Love 9

Jen and her traditional values need an Emily Post crash course.  

I also think there's something more going on with Jen and Marge than what we're seeing because these two are about 2 seconds from a knock down drag out fight with each other.

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 4
On 1/24/2019 at 9:41 AM, esco1822 said:

Can we talk about Danielle's look in this clip? I really do not need to see her ever again in any capacity. 

As for Jennifer's justification on all of this, if her brother's jewelry store doesn't well, why can't she help take care of her parents? Or is it a Turkish thing for only the male children to take care of the parents? She has 16 bathrooms, i'm sure also has an extra bedroom her parents could live in if things got really bad.  It's not on the other women to make sure Jennifer's family is rolling in it cash. 

Back in my day, Jennifer's lip look was called a "mistake."

My spidey senses tell me that the family is putting the arm on her for some of her Housewives money. But obviously she'd prefer putting it away for college funds designer outlet garbage.

On 1/24/2019 at 10:14 PM, Kdawg82 said:

I still enjoy Marge though.  She has no bio kids right? She keeps saying "my kids" but they have a bio mom somewhere else I believe.

This is what, her third season?  If she mentioned kids in the first season I don't remember. Then last year it was "my stepkids are estranged from me and all I want is them back in my life because I was their mother from __ to ___" (Note: I fully endorse considering children you helped raise "your" children). But now this year it's "as a mother" this "as a mother" that.  The distinction is fascinating. And it's probably leading somewhere, even though when she was harping at her husband about her ex's estrangement from his son I wanted to join him in saying "LEAVE IT ALONE!!" There obviously are reasons they're not sharing, and they sound devastating.  Too devastating to be a plot point on a reality show.

On 1/25/2019 at 9:58 AM, lezlers said:

She's a horrible brat, but that wasn't a pacifier.  That was a ring pop.

If you're walking around in public with it stuck in your mouth as you suckle it, it's a pacifier.  I try not to comment on kids, so I'll  just say... these kids are not being well served. By their parents in general, and more specifically, by being showcased on this show. 

Re: Theresa latching onto Danielle and Jennifer. The major thing they have in common is they've all publicly declared that when they're hurt, ANY angry/hurtful action or lie is perfectly appropriate under the circumstances.  They truly believe (and live) this.  They see it as perfectly reasonable, which is why they're toxic to be around. And they're incapable of seeing fallout from their actions as anything other than the other person's problem.

• Love 6
On 1/28/2019 at 3:59 PM, WordsWordsWords said:

Danielle - She's sly, you've gotta give her that. Not smart. Not even clever. But sly.

We have a cat just like this. The cat is a bit nuts also. They both are not capable of many facial expressions. 

The cat is a sweetheart, though.

• Love 7

Marge has one bio son with her first husband, who had three kids at the time she married him. I don't really like her that much, to be honest. She brags about how she was bff with Joan Rivers, so I think she took most one her one liners from Joan (who I don't find too funny either, more caustic and rude). I thought the man that came to visit her when she was doing the photoshop was the bio son... no?

Randomly, I just can't stand Melissa's Joe. Is so stupid. I mean, really challenged to form any type of thought. Obnoxious and shallow. He just makes my skin crawl.

If the bikini contest was a beauty contest, I can see why Tre didn't win. I thought her body looked amazing and she had the best body-- they suck in their stomachs which is why the ribs stick out like that. Everyone's ribs stick out when you suck in.

• Love 2

With Jennifer, it all came full circle to me this week. She's a spoiled brat raising spoiled brats. And her husband relates to her more as one of his spoiled brat kids than a wife. Plus he seems to hate all of them. I do feel sad for the kids, not so much for Jennifer. Lashing out about the necklace being ugly is seriously the tactics of a 6-year-old. I wonder how old she was when she got married; she doesn't seem to have matured beyond 13 - the bragging about her house, the being straight up rude to the OK hostess, going after Marge's marriage, ugh. She's really the worst.

I guess I can call Margaret's retort a low blow, but I thought it was hilarious and it's the kind of thing I tune in for. Plus I'm kind of jealous of people who can think so quickly on their feet. 

Interesting for all her "loyalty" talk, this is the second season in a row we've seen Teresa be pretty milquetoast when it comes to her friends fighting. Seems like it's some attempt to craft an image that's different than the table-flipping Teresa, but I find it boring and sort of baffling. This loyalty to Danielle is strange.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, candle96 said:

With Jennifer, it all came full circle to me this week. She's a spoiled brat raising spoiled brats. And her husband relates to her more as one of his spoiled brat kids than a wife. Plus he seems to hate all of them. I do feel sad for the kids, not so much for Jennifer. Lashing out about the necklace being ugly is seriously the tactics of a 6-year-old. I wonder how old she was when she got married; she doesn't seem to have matured beyond 13 - the bragging about her house, the being straight up rude to the OK hostess, going after Marge's marriage, ugh. She's really the worst.

I guess I can call Margaret's retort a low blow, but I thought it was hilarious and it's the kind of thing I tune in for. Plus I'm kind of jealous of people who can think so quickly on their feet. 

Interesting for all her "loyalty" talk, this is the second season in a row we've seen Teresa be pretty milquetoast when it comes to her friends fighting. Seems like it's some attempt to craft an image that's different than the table-flipping Teresa, but I find it boring and sort of baffling. This loyalty to Danielle is strange.

Jennifer talks about being raised in a strict, cultural household and her family not having the means to give her the things she wanted growing up. I don't know what is the most influencing factor that shapes our personalities but I know kids grow up with humble beginnings and they learn humility and never lose that thoughtfulness and appreciation for having the smaller, necessary things in life while other kids from that situation grow up wanting everything and end up using superficial means to demand respect and admiration from people. I'm inclined to think there's a good chance when growing up and asking for things that her parents couldn't provide, Jennifer may have gotten the response 'when you grow up and have your own money, you can buy whatever you want' and so she took it to heart and only thought of a life where she had the means to buy all anything and everything she wanted. Her identity seems more wrapped up in the things she has and not in the values she holds. She's a hard pass for me this season and I hope there won't be another for her. 

• Love 3

I call bull on just how strict/traditional an upbringing she got from her family. I live a pretty secular life but I can't think of anybody I know who would make the jerk off gesture  a) on camera; b) in front of their father; or c) on camera in front of their father. And there wasn't the excuse of drunkenness that day (unless she day drinks). Not that public drunkenness is typical of strict/traditional/conservative/religious folks of any denomination, either.  

• Love 7
On 1/30/2019 at 7:50 AM, candle96 said:

I have a feeling Danielle pledged her undying allegiance to all-things Teresa last season when she was allowed back as a friend-of, and it's benefiting both of them. 

Teresa likes nothing more than to not only have control, but to have someone on her side at all times. And that is Danielle, who obviously sees Teresa as her meal ticket to relevancy. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 1

Tre laughed with delight at Danielle going after Margaret.  I could buy the talking head support as being done for her part on the show, but she also gets a genuine kick out of Danielle so long as she's going after somebody else.  They're cut from the same cloth temperamentally and morally.

• Love 5

Watched E12 and E13 back to back, so this is late.

But for the whole Stepsister business, I agree with the most of the posters who think the medium was a plot device for bringing up this thing that they already know.

TWIST: There is a stepsister, and turns out it is Melissa.

• Love 2
On 1/23/2019 at 10:01 PM, sATL said:

Ghoulina said:

Jennifer's daughter is the fucking worst. I try hard not to go in on the kids, but damn. She's so obnoxious. And Bill can have a seat. He spoils them too. "Go home and I'll get it for you." Asshole.

I had a little different take on Dr. Evil's comment -

• He said it to get rid of the daughter - probably hoping she would forget or have moved onto something else by the time he gets home (I gotta say I probably played that card a couple of times myself)
  • He said it to look good for a minute in front of Jennifer - "..yeah my husband said he gets things that our children want ... "
  • It gives him yet another excuse to run around, taking forever to come home".. yeah I was in the city looking for xyz for our daughter.." knowing damn well he was just waiting for Amazon Prime to deliver...

Maybe Jackie's article asking how can kids stay sane and normal when they are given everything they want....hits the mark.

Whoopsie!  So she was chastised for writing something too close to the truth.