Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Mudslinging In Mexico

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Except according to Jackie she wasn’t chastising her because her children are well behaved!

The lie that gives cover to the criticism!   Jackie was clever, but ill mannered imo.   (I read the article and it was unnecessary to drag Jennifer's family in, but she did.  Intentionally.)  Have to makes waves if you are a rookie I suppose.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

The lie that gives cover to the criticism!   Jackie was clever, but ill mannered imo.   (I read the article and it was unnecessary to drag Jennifer's family in, but she did.  Intentionally.)  Have to makes waves if you are a rookie I suppose.

I don’t like disingenuous people and that is  Jackie to a T. First it was that the article was not about Jennifer but just generic well privileged kids even though she described Jennifer’s house in detail and then later it was about her but it was a compliment. I mean Jennifer is awful. It that doesn’t mean that Jackie isn’t also an asshat. If your going to call someone our own it. 

• Love 2