Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

So I remember hearing how Ryan Lochte was more or less forced into Celebrity BB by his agent but it really clicked on tonight's episode when he said that he is training for the 2020 Olympics.  Clearly they are trying (desperately) to rehab his image before the 2020 Olymipcs while not significantly interfering with his training schedule.  But maybe his agent forget about the feeds?  It would be really tough for anyone to maintain an act 24/7 for 3 weeks.  We'll see what his true colors are over the next couple of weeks.

I am admittedly biased, but while I totally agree about the image rehab, I don't think he's putting on an act. Look what a clusterfuck his Rio cover story was, and that was with ?two or three? other people to help think up something good. I've been known to be wrong, but I think he's a classic "what you see is what you get" guy. Hot, dim but mostly nice, and freakishly physically talented. 

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

giphy.gif

HHahhahahaahahah!   Yea, I believe those 2 get pay with baggies of  coca. 

Manager of what???  Lindsay’s yacht girl career?  Dina is probably the fluff girl.

They better be on the lookout for the next Psycho remake.  Those 2 are nothing but leather on bones and a dusty wig to finish their look!

961F4A0C-D51D-4E8D-9635-FD1F2CB62AB9.jpeg

• Love 1

I've been a fan of Tom Green's for a long, long time but too often he's repetitive, annoying, and just not funny.  (I'm a fan?) but ther's something about him that I like.  He's a really nice guy when he's not "doing himself" and can have an intelligent conversation when he's not constantly ON!  So dial it back to normal, Tom, and I'll root for you to win.  Also, I strongly suspect he's only "on" when the cameras are in his face.  He can't be that way ALL the time.  And I'll end with this ..... Tom Green has the best "hand-hold" I've ever experienced.  That means, he absolutely turned me on when we briefly held hands many years ago.  Sigh.....

• Love 5

Ok, so before the feeds turn on and we see what actual alliances there are, here is what was presented in the episode:

Majority Alliance: Jonathan, Ryan, Lolo, Natalie Eva, Tamar, Kandi, and then Joey was in the alliance but now isn't.

4 Sure: Jonathan, Ryan, Lolo, Natalie Eva

The Four ???? (I have NO idea what Natalie Eva suggested as the name): Lolo, Natalie Eva, Tamar, Kandi

The Unnamed Alliance: Anthony, Tom, Kato

And that leaves Ricky and Dina as current floaters. Joey doesn't believe in alliances so who knows what he's doing.

We'll see which alliances are still together in a few minutes.

• Love 2

Is it Natalie Eva Marie? Natalie Eva? Natalie Marie? Eva Marie? Can the no nickname rule be dropped for her and we can just call her NEM? 

I watched Total Divas since it started so I'm still on the Eva Marie train. This is gonna be confusing. 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Is it Natalie Eva Marie? Natalie Eva? Natalie Marie? Eva Marie? Can the no nickname rule be dropped for her and we can just call her NEM? 

I watched Total Divas since it started so I'm still on the Eva Marie train. This is gonna be confusing. 

Honestly, I don't even know what to call her, since her Big Brother key says NEM....but I don't want to call her NEM so I'm probably sticking to Natalie Eva. Or I'll wait to see what Big Brother calls her when she goes to the DR and then go with that. I imagine it might just be Natalie, but we'll see. They called Swaggy by his obnoxious nickname in BB20 so they'll call Natalie Eva whatever she wants to be called. 

Tamar suddenly has long, crimped hair and I was very confused for a second. She looked so different that I honestly thought maybe there was another HG that I was forgetting about, like how the show forgot about Ricky. 

• Love 1

Feeds are up and I cannot believe I am watching them. 

The houseguests have cards. The HOH room does have its own private bathroom! Literally, it has a closed door and everything! 

And Tamar's already annoying me.

ETA: Also, apparently there are TWO DRs.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2

It's so weird to see them wearing puffy winter coats. Like, it's been warm and sunny enough in Vancouver that I've only had to pull out the winter coat for like, a week total this winter? It's California! There shouldn't be puffy winter jackets in that part of California!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

So we started with Tamar with hair and wearing a bikini, I went to wash up my dinner dishes (tuna in honour of Austin), and now Tamar has no hair and is wearing onesie pajamas. I can already tell that I'm going to be obsessively checking the feeds to see what Tamar currently looks like.

I'm still wondering how they attached that fascinator to her head for the first comp. I assume it was just double-sided taped to her head?

Edited by Callaphera
awkward word choices
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

CAN SOMEONE TALK GAME? CAN BB TELL THEM THAT THEY'RE LIVE SO THEY CAN TALK GAME?!

Seriously, I want to know who won veto. It doesn't seem like Jonathan won so...who did?

Seriously, I'm not staying up to watch a card game.

• Love 1

Any HG: "Are we live?"
Any other HG: "No."

(thirty seconds later)

Another HG: "Are we live?"
Another other HG: "No."

Lather rinse repeat.

I see I'm already questioning Natalie (Eva Marie pick a fucking name, lady)'s clothing choices. Off the shoulder cropped sweatshirt with matching pants? I dunno about that.

ETA:

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

My PSA for the season: in case you didn’t already know, Knob Creek Single Barrel Reserve (a) is 120 proof and (b) has the capacity to increase one’s enjoyment of this show immensely.

I'm so jealous. Apparently if you want to quit smoking with Zyban, you can't drink unless you want to have lots and lots of seizures. Three more days and I can ditch the hot chocolate for some wine. (But hey, smoke free for 51 days now.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14
44 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The Four ???? (I have NO idea what Natalie Eva suggested as the name): Lolo,

I was certain I heard her say The Four Tops. Then the others seemed to think that was a great name, although I didn't get why she'd choose that name. It's not like they all sing. Then again, I may have totally misheard. 

• Love 1

Tamar: "Are we live? If we're live I just got something to say. Brother Mooch...you tried. K? Just want you to know that. You tried."

Scooped from r/BigBrother

It was followed by Tom saying "I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that" or something similar. SOMEONE SPILL!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Did Anthony DOR?!

Don’t think so - I think he’s facing Ryan across the poker table.  We are constantly treated to shots of the back of Mooch’s head.

ETA: on further view, I think the back-of-head shots were Jonathan (aka BECB).

Natalie needs to ditch the straw hat, or switch with Lolo - the white hat look doesn’t work for her.

Edited by Nashville

His picture isn't greyed out.

Just now, Nashville said:

Don’t think so - I think he’s facing Ryan across the poker table.  We are constantly treated to shots of the back of Mooch’s head.

That's Jonathan, he of the bug eyes.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Just noticed this. So he could be asleep and Tamar could have been talking about him losing POV.

I'm so confused because why would she give him a shout out on the feeds? And Tom said they couldn't talk about it? Do they just want us to speculate until tomorrow's episode or something? Big Brother, you're so cruel to us.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nothing really. These houseguests are playing cards so we don't really know anything.

Oh dear. I really need to find something more meaningful to do with my late nights than stay tuned for possible rumours from a house thousands of miles away full of people I'll never meet. I'm definitely going to stop doing this... tomorrow. Maybe the day after that. Yeah, that's it. 

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh. Jonathan just asked why Mooch's picture is still coloured.

So....it sounds like The Mooch couldn't last 10 days!

Metta World Peace lasted longer. Sure, he escaped and they had to catch him and drag him back but he still lasted longer.

• Love 6

I wonder if it wasn't till he was actually in the house that he realized how embarrassing it was, compared to his former life. No, seriously. Could he have had second thoughts? Or maybe went totally stir crazy from being imprisoned with no outlet for his energy? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Game talk! Game talk actually happening in the HoH room... except now Ryan isn't even telling us who he's nominating in Mooch's place. 

I'm watching RHAP's Taran's Twitch right now and he's pissed that they're being coy in private.

• Love 1