Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And...I suddenly got excited by reading about Tom wanting Joey out instead of Jonathan.

My hope is that Jonathan can at least survive past the first eviction. Joey's only there for the money and doesn't seem to care about the game so I'd rather see Jonathan last longer than Joey. I'm ok with Jonathan going out a bit later. Just let him survive this week!

Apparently Ricky really wants Jonathan out.  Kato/Tom were talking about saving Jonathan and using it as a means to bring in Jonathan closer to them.  Then Ricky came in and Tom changed his tune to just wanting to keep Kandi safe.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 3

Natalie Eva is stirring the pot by going around and telling everyone that this eviction will probably be a double.

ETA - we got a feeds talker.  It's Jonathan and his was trying to do a bit as if he was a field reporter.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

I just wanna say, "I love you guys and Big Brother in any of its iterations would NOT be the same without y'all."  I don't post very often, my wittiness peaked during Season 6 on another board as we regaled everyone with humor of The Clue.  Then, in later seasons I got my hand spanked too often on TWoP so now I mostly lurk. And laugh, which really is the best part; because even if the season sucks I can come here and enjoy the hell out of it anyway.  Thanks everyone!

TWoP mod on BB was a cult type and if you went against her (Miss Ali) likes you got "disappeared."  Tons of people got banned for that reason.  I got multiple bans for liking BB3 Danielle and TAR5 Charla & Mirna because she hated all of them.  Lots of people shared similar banned experiences online on a site some years back.  She must have banned well over a hundred people or more because they didn't blindly follow her and at first everyone thought it was just them until some of them found that anti-TWoP site and shared their stories about that crazy mod.  So it wasn't just you.  You were in good company.  Here so far no one is acting weird like that and the mods aren't petty and mean so this is a pretty safe and fun forum.  Come play with us.

21 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Apparently Ricky really wants Jonathan out.  Kato/Tom were talking about saving Jonathan and using it as a means to bring in Jonathan closer to them.  Then Ricky came in and Tom changed his tune to just wanting to keep Kandi safe.

Good for Ricky.  Cupcakes is the devious snake plotting and making all the moves.  Bald Whoa is just a nothing without his private bathroom and isn't a danger.  So Cupcakes needs to go asap.  You can't trust him to "bring him in" at all.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Not bad advice, but it won't be enough. This speaks to my earlier point. Already everyone is bending over backwards to keep her happy. Which is probably why she does it. But it's never enough. She'll leave the house and tell everyone how mean everyone was to her. 

I hope Kandi keeps putting herself in Tamar's eye line and does nothing but smile and enjoy herself and live her best life. Because I'm a petty bitch like that.

I worry that they're playing too hard too fast but CBB2 only lasts for, like, three weeks so maybe it won't be an issue. 

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Not bad advice, but it won't be enough. This speaks to my earlier point. Already everyone is bending over backwards to keep her happy. Which is probably why she does it. But it's never enough. She'll leave the house and tell everyone how mean everyone was to her. 

Kandi? She's more likely to leave and say how much she didn't care about the experience she had with Tamar. She already has money. She's probably the one is most there for the experience. 

I don't think that she's the type for this game. 

30 minutes ago, Queena said:

I don't think that [Kandi’s] the type for this game. 

By which you mean... rational?  ;>

Only irritating quirk I’ve seen from Kandi to date is how hairtrigger-quick she is to call someone “shady”, for no reason other than she finds their answers to her questions unsatisfactory.  Kandi doesn’t appear to ever consider simple indecision a possibility; instead, she ASSumes they’re hiding information.  

Case in point: Ryan’s initial Block noms.

• Love 5

Kandi did a good job of singing on the spot like that, without warming up or anything.   And, being a musician and recording artist, she knows exactly which song she can sing that is allowed to be shown on TV.    I don't know where Tamar is -- is she still crying in bed somewhere?  I was imagining that if she could hear Kandi singing, she was probably very irritated.

Ryan had his hand over his heart when she was singing.   Did anyone else do that?

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Sounds like Natalie Eva got a cold.  She has been coughing a lot and it sounds like she has a stuffy nose.  But all of the houseguests have been super nice to her (offering to make tea, etc).  

Last night, she said that they had given her a 3 days Z Pack, which I had to Google (that must be some super powered antibiotics, holy shit. I usually get a week long run of antibiotics from my doctor when I need them). I think she had said that someone else in the house (Lolo?) had also been sick before the feeds turned on and it worked for her. Also Dina hilariously tried to Mom Eva Marie last night and explain to her just what she needed to break up the gunk and feel better but to be fair, I find almost everything Dina does to be hilarious. Like last night when she was calling Jonathan one of her "other kids" but couldn't come up with his name so she called him the "Mean Girls guy" instead. Hee! I'm hoping that Eva Marie doesn't take medical advice from her. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Tamar is funny and is good for entertainment.   I laughed out loud when Ricky told her that this (the drama and conflict in the house) is what she signed up for, and she blurted out (about Kandi), "I didn't sign up for this bitch!!!"

Anyone who watches Real Housewives of Atlanta, or has seen Kandi in her appearances on talk shows, knows that Kandi is pretty down to earth and not crazy.   She is one of the most "normal" Real Housewives in the bunch.   She is usually not a pot-stirrer or intentional troublemaker.  She is the one who causes the least drama on RHoA, but she will snap and go off on someone if they somehow involve her in drama, or come after her or her family in some way.   She doesn't drink or do drugs either -- if you ever see her sipping from a glass of some sort of alcohol, it is a rare occurrence -- so it's not like she is under the influence and losing track of what she says and does on the show.  She is pretty level-headed.

So, in other words, if you ever see Tamar and Kandi locked into some kind of conflict, you can bet that Tamar probably either started it, or took it to a whole different, overly dramatic, level.

I don’t think we watch the same Kandi!  While Kandi can be all that.......Kandi stirs the pot plenty. She also has her Kandi Koated minions talk shit about people.   For a couple of seasons Mama Joyce was stirring the pot for her.  I think Mama Joyce went away because Todd told her......it is me or your Mama! Mama Joyce didn’t like Todd coming around chipping away at her QVC money.  😂 

This season Kandi is obsessed with Dennis and Porsha. I am finally happy Porsha revealed her pregnancy so Kandi can finally stuff it!  ‘Nin Chin Chu, indeed!’ 

We will see Sunday if Kandi finally lets go of Porsha and Dennis!

Kandi like Kim Z...they are good at getting those coins!  Hence, Kandi on CBB.

Hoot! I thought Kandi was pregnant IRL.  I guess not. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I don’t think we watch the same Kandi!  While Kandi can be all that.......Kandi stirs the pot plenty. She also has her Kandi Koated minions talk shit about people.   For a couple of seasons Mama Joyce was stirring the pot for her.  I think Mama Joyce went away because Todd told her......it is me or your Mama! Mama Joyce didn’t like Todd coming around chipping away at her QVC money.  😂 

This season Kandi is obsessed with Dennis and Porsha. I am finally happy Porsha revealed her pregnancy so Kandi can finally stuff it!  ‘Nin Chin Chu, indeed!’ 

We will see Sunday if Kandi finally lets go of Porsha and Dennis!

Kandi like Kim Z...they are good at getting those coins!  Hence, Kandi on CBB.

Hoot! I thought Kandi was pregnant IRL.  I guess not. 

I'm not watching this season of RHoA, but yeah... we don't watch the same Kandi, because she comes across (or came across in previous seasons) as much saner and more normal to me than many of the Housewives.  

Also, I don't blame Kandi for her mom's behavior.  Her mom is a different person.

And Porsha has said and done some shady things, so she doesn't get a pass.

We all have our own opinions and observations.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I'm not watching this season of RHoA, but yeah... we don't watch the same Kandi, because she comes across (or came across in previous seasons) as much saner and more normal to me than many of the Housewives.  

Also, I don't blame Kandi for her mom's behavior.  Her mom is a different person.

And Porsha has said and done some shady things, so she doesn't get a pass.

We all have our own opinions and observations.

Totally!  It has been Kandi ........for What??  10 seasons?  A lot has happened.

You should watch this season.  Kandi is totally chilling.....living her best life. Ace is big and so cute.

omg!  Watching the show now.......so, good! 

So hard to watch the Mooch's DRs knowing he's gone.   I thought for a second maybe they had had a double eviction and he was one of them but the 1st eviction is until day after tomorrow - LIVE!!! doncha know.

Did ya know he's not a quitter? He said so in his last DR.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

So hard to watch the Mooch's DRs knowing he's gone.   I thought for a second maybe they had had a double eviction and he was one of them but the 1st eviction is until day after tomorrow - LIVE!!! doncha know.

Did ya know he's not a quitter? He said so in his last DR.

I'm so eager to know what happened, and what the specific circumstances were surrounding Mooch's departure!  We know so little.   I keep hoping someone will slip and reveal something more detailed on the feeds, but Production would cut them off right away even if they did.   I hate having to wait 2 more days to find out, when he has  presumably been gone from the house for a while at this point.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

I'm so eager to know what happened, and what the specific circumstances were surrounding Mooch's departure!  We know so little.   I keep hoping someone will slip and reveal something more detailed on the feeds, but Production would cut them off right away even if they did.   I hate having to wait 2 more days to find out, when he has  presumably been gone from the house for a while at this point.

Maybe we will never know.  Grodner could actually pretend it was a twist to save face.  "Spinning" doesn't just exist in politics after all.  Because how embarrassing she can't keep someone in the house for 3 lousy weeks or at least arrange for him to be evicted first to make things look slightly better than just quitting after she probably paid him up front a good amount of money to come on the show. 

And the fact the editors chose (were ordered?) to put that one line only "I'm not a quitter!" bit from him in the TV show says she is royally pissed to me. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, green said:

Maybe we will never know.  Grodner could actually pretend it was a twist to save face.  "Spinning" doesn't just exist in politics after all.  Because how embarrassing she can't keep someone in the house for 3 lousy weeks or at least arrange for him to be evicted first to make things look slightly better than just quitting after she probably paid him up front a good amount of money to come on the show. 

And the fact the editors chose (were ordered?) to put that one line only "I'm not a quitter!" bit from him in the TV show says she is royally pissed to me. 

Oh, that's true.  You make a good point.   They could very well spin it in some way to make it look like it was all by design (even if it wasn't).  I laughed at the "I'm not a quitter" declaration on tonight's show.  lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4

Just channeled surfed through MSNBC tonight (23rd) and caught Brian Williams report that the Mooch -- well he gave the full name -- was out of the CBB house "under mysterious circumstances" so no one in the world outside GrodnerLand seems to have a clue what had really gone down as of yet.

• Love 2

If you Google Scaramucci you'll see that several media outlets are reporting that he's left the house including people. com.   They are only reporting that he is out. Nobody is giving any reasons yet.  He told one outlet that he signed a confidentiality agreement and cannot comment on leaving but all will be revealed on Friday.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

If you Google Scaramucci you'll see that several media outlets are reporting that he's left the house including people. com.   They are only reporting that he is out. Nobody is giving any reasons yet.  He told one outlet that he signed a confidentiality agreement and cannot comment on leaving but all will be revealed on Friday.

Probably because Grodner is still making up a reason for his leaving.  We should make up a poll as to what reason she comes up with:

1. "It was a twist planed all along even though that makes totally no sense."

2. "He is a wussy quitter despite what he said in the DR and I hate his guts."

3. "Paul bullied him into leaving and will now be taking his place."

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

Oh, that's true.  You make a good point.   They could very well spin it in some way to make it look like it was all by design (even if it wasn't).  I laughed at the "I'm not a quitter" declaration on tonight's show.  lol

That was deliberately left in so I'm, like, 90% sure that they're going to show him DORing rather than being some "twist". It's like their tired little trick of "I'm going to do so well in this comp because I have such good balance-" in the DR and the sudden smash cut to the person falling on their face nine times from three different angles. 

The feeds are so boring right now. And whichever production lackey gave Kato a deck of cards should be fired. Someone poke me if the pool is fixed and Ryan goes for another night swim. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, green said:

Probably because Grodner is still making up a reason for his leaving.  We should make up a poll as to what reason she comes up with:

1. "It was a twist planed all along even though that makes totally no sense."

2. "He is a wussy quitter despite what he said in the DR and I hate his guts."

3. "Paul bullied him into leaving and will now be taking his place."

Why the HELL did you put #3 out in the universe!?!?!?

• Love 19

Is Eva Marie’s hair tonight the same from yesterday????

Is Ricky ok???   Nobody talks to him.

Tom needs to go!  I have tried to listen to 3 different conversations and he comes in and starts talking his stupidity.

I believe Dina was asking Kandi if Tamar was Toni’s real sister.  She asked like 3 times.  Then went off on something like Toni was classy...etc.   Tom comes in and interrupts.

When the guys were playing pool convo started getting juicy and there is time Tom making 1 ball jokes! STHU!

Tell us something about Drew!  Did she like your one ball?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

<cut the alliance graphic because three times on a page is a little much>

What happened to Joey "I don't believe in alliances" Lawrence? All of a sudden he's part of the Soggy Cupcakes alliance?

Dina's gonna float her way to F2.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Every so often the HGs start talking as though the Mooch was some sort of a twist or something production had planned.

Yes.   They have been talking about him intermittently (finally).  It sounds as though they are all implying that he knew he was not staying and that he had no reason to want to win a comp, but they don't seem to be implying that he self-evicted or anything.     It seems like it was, indeed, a planned part of the game for him to leave -- or at least that's what they all believe and were told. They are wondering what we -- the audience -- know about Mooch's role on the show and what we have seen!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Yes.   They have been talking about him intermittently (finally).  It sounds as though they are all implying that he knew he was not staying and that he had no reason to want to win a comp, but they don't seem to be implying that he self-evicted or anything.     It seems like it was, indeed, a planned part of the game for him to leave -- or at least that's what they all believe and were told. They are wondering what we -- the audience -- know about Mooch's role on the show and what we have seen!

I thin he had signed for a set period of time but BB did know know exactly what to do with him and made this twist up at the last minute. Why would he not give us DR that he was on a secret mission? like America's player if he was going to leave. I hope we get answers on the next show. I don;t think these House guest even known what happened. 

update: Tom is giving a tour of the house for viewers, he says he does not want to tell us too much to spoil the show! He calls the Mooch a mole and says he was duped. Tom has the perfect chance to talk to us. He thinks he is being bad? for talking game?

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 2

Is anyone watching the Tom Green shower segment?  lol   He invited us into the bathroom with him, to watch him take a shower, and he is talking to us the whole time.

I can't decide if I want Tom to do well in the game or want him evicted from the house,  

Jonathan just walked into the bathroom to find Tom talking in the shower. 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Is anyone watching the Tom Green shower segment?  lol   He invited us into the bathroom with him, to watch him take a shower, and he is talking to us the whole time.

I can't decide if I want Tom to do well in the game or want him evicted from the house,  

Jonathan just walked into the bathroom to find Tom talking in the shower. 

I say keep him. I wish he would tell us more what is going on in the game but he is he giving us some entertainment. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

What happened to Joey "I don't believe in alliances" Lawrence? All of a sudden he's part of the Soggy Cupcakes alliance?

Dina's gonna float her way to F2.

And I know that people here say Kandi was put up and in that picture she is shown not being in an alliance but she was in the original mega-alliance as well as the Four Tops one so does anyone know what happened?  Why was she nominated when Ryan was pissed at Lolo? 

And how do the two women ath-E-letes end up with Kato and Tom in "safety deal" (Plan Z at this point for them?  Who are they NOT aligned with?) and Bald Whoa Guy with the power couple of Ryan and Cupcakes?  And if he is with the latter why did he also get nominated according this thread?

Sounds like the HG's don't have a single clue as to why Mooch left and are all in paranoid mode over it.  Maybe they are worried he will be replaced by Paul too.  (Evil am I).

I vote that from here onward, any time a reality tv fameho quits whatever show they're doing early, for any reason other than illness, injury or death, it is referred to as "doing the Mooch Scooch."

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Last night, she said that they had given her a 3 days Z Pack, which I had to Google (that must be some super powered antibiotics, holy shit. I usually get a week long run of antibiotics from my doctor when I need them). I think she had said that someone else in the house (Lolo?) had also been sick before the feeds turned on and it worked for her. Also Dina hilariously tried to Mom Eva Marie last night and explain to her just what she needed to break up the gunk and feel better but to be fair, I find almost everything Dina does to be hilarious. Like last night when she was calling Jonathan one of her "other kids" but couldn't come up with his name so she called him the "Mean Girls guy" instead. Hee! I'm hoping that Eva Marie doesn't take medical advice from her. 

The only time I had a fast Z pack was when I had walking pneumonia for the second time in a month. I would hope they gave her a Z Pack for something real, like bronchitis or pneumonia and not a cold.

And with that I will inform people that there is pneumonia vaccine that is available to everyone. You get it once every 5 years. There are two shots for people over 65. You can get it where ever you get your flu shot. Highly recommend it because pneumonia sucks donkey balls and far too many people get sick with it each year (lots of folks at work this year, all under 65) so get your damn vaccine.

And with that I will return to lurking. Please continue entertaining me.

Thank you very much

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ananayel said:

I vote that from here onward, any time a reality tv fameho quits whatever show they're doing early, for any reason other than illness, injury or death, it is referred to as "doing the Mooch Scooch."

If it really was a scooch.   It's starting to sound like it was something production set up for some weird reason. He may have been brought on to the show with the understanding that he had to be out of there in order to get to Davos,  which is a super important event in his business.

• Love 2

I think Anthony, (I refuse to call that creep by the nickname he finds so appealing), couldn’t hack it in the House. He sucked at competitions, he didn’t have a good social game and got nominated right off the bat, and (although he probably wasn’t aware of it), he had a terrible delivery in the diary room of the jokes they wrote for him. Since he didn’t need the money he bailed, but will now try to spin it to seem like it was preplanned. At least Omerossa was interesting. He was dull and seemed to be using his time in the house to still be sucking up to Trump for a job. 

I hope Tom Green last a long time. He’s hilarious. But enough about his missing ball. 

Edited by Cramps
  • Love 4