Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Oh, mooch.  More interesting in his absence than when he was actually in the house.  

I knew it was just a matter of time before Tamar went at it with Kandi.  You could tell from the show that she was itching to from the very beginning.  I just hope it doesn't result in Kandi being booted.  I like Jonathan (I actually remember him as JR on All My Children for a hot minute!)  but I'd rather him leave over Kandi.

I'm intrigued by the Tom/Kato alliance.  We'll see if it has any juice. 

4 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I knew it was just a matter of time before Tamar went at it with Kandi.  You could tell from the show that she was itching to from the very beginning.  I just hope it doesn't result in Kandi being booted.  I like Jonathan (I actually remember him as JR on All My Children for a hot minute!)  but I'd rather him leave over Kandi.

If anyone leaves, it'll be Jonathan. Several people want to work with Kandi and right now, only Joey and Dina seem to want to keep Jonathan.

I Posted on this thread yesterday thinking it was for the ‘live show.’ Lol!

Imagine my eyes when I read all the spoilers! Hahahahahahahah! 

WTF, gave these fools cards??  I tuned in to BBAD...and the first hour was  cards!

You can tell some people (Eva Marie and LoLo) want to talk game and shit about the others, but the camera wouldn’t stay on a convo.

When Kandi and Tamar were talking about ATL reality stars pecking order once again they switched to another room. They started talking about Dr. Jackie (love!) and then the camera went away.

Dr. Jackie trying to get her own show???

I used to watch Tamar on the Braxtons and she was so much fun and cute.   I think Tamar is just feeling insecured around the athletes, especially the girls.

She keeps telling us how she gained 15 pounds 2 weeks ago. Dfck! Then I thought she was rocking her bald head,  but in some scenes she was wearing a wig.  They looked like Mama Joyce’s crooked wigs.

Then they glued her hat to the bald head. Tamar had like 4 ribs removed!  She should be snatched!

Pre-Logan Tamar.....she was a hoot.  How cute was Logan?  He is so big now and a mini Vince.  Tamar get your shit together and give us good TV!

Changed my mind about Dina.  She is the only one that wasn’t obnoxious last night.  She sat there pretending to play cards while quietly coping with withdrawals.  She was sucking her teeth and twitching a little bit. I was wondering when she was gonna have her bath but at 2 AM....Dina was the only one still in her show outfit. Dirty Dina! She is gonna be my favorite floater!

Eva Marie needs a new nose.  That nose is about to collapsed. Poor thing talking about how she cannot breathe out of her blocked nostrils.  Next show.....Botched!  Dr. Paul help Eva.

Yesterday, HGs said they have been in the house for a week.  

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

(I actually remember him as JR on All My Children for a hot minute!) 

I knew I'd seen him somewhere before (other than Mean Girls)! Thank you, that was really bothering me.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Did we ever find out who MWP is?  Lol ... it’s driving me crazy.  :D

MWP= Metta World Peace, the one that kept almost escaping last season because he didn't want to be there. 

12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I kinda love that Jonathan and Ryan are fucked. I don't know it's so hilarious to me. NEM, Lolo, Tamar, and Ricky are talking about how fake they are. 

I just want Kandi to stay so there's a chance her and Tamar will fight lol.

I'm totally ok that Jonathan's probably going this week. I mean, it's a shame because I like the guy but there's only three weeks anyway so why bother getting attached? Besides, when Jonathan goes, Tamar is going to flip out about Kandi and will likely make herself a target at some point. I know Lolo/Eva want to use her as a shield but I'm not convinced they don't want her out in the next week.

I'm interested in this Eva/Lolo/Kato/Tom alliance/deal. It's funny because taking out Jonathan is a good thing, but that leaves Dumbass Ryan and I Don't Believe In Alliances Joey by themselves, and they could scrape by for a couple of evictions. 

• Love 3

Is Ryan's practice pool - the one he keeps breaking - the only pool the HGs have? Heh -  That certainly is a product placement gone bad when he keeps breaking it.

How many evictions will we get in these three weeks?

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 1

Good point, Skycatcher. The pool people must be freaking out. Although I still don't get how you break a pool, regardless of how fast you swim. Maybe it's like those blenders that you're only supposed to run for a few seconds at a time. Ryan swimming is like someone setting the blender to Crush Ice for 10 straight minutes. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

Good point, Skycatcher. The pool people must be freaking out. Although I still don't get how you break a pool, regardless of how fast you swim. Maybe it's like those blenders that you're only supposed to run for a few seconds at a time. Ryan swimming is like someone setting the blender to Crush Ice for 10 straight minutes. 

Well, it's Ryan's special endless pool so he can continue training while in the house (that would have been a waste of money if he was evicted this week). But this is likely proof how Olympic swimmers can't do weeks of training just in a small pool like this. They seem to need something bigger, and it doesn't seem like the endless pool is that good if it keeps breaking. I assume Ryan has used these pools before so he's more of an expert on how it works. 

I guess the houseguests are up already. 

10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Blessed be the clippers, may the links open.

Kandi and Tamar, round 34378 but round 1 for us: https://streamable.com/w39xm
Tamar's Epic Vent, part 1: https://streamable.com/aznoa
Tamar's Epic Vent, part 2: https://streamable.com/468h2

FTR, I steal the links from r/BigBrother for these. 

Tamar was going to breakdown sooner or later. I really wish she wouldn't let her insecurities get to her like this, but she needs to get it together so I can hear her thoughts about The Real.

• Love 2

Kandi, Joey, Jonathan and Tom in the kitchen reviewing days.  Joey is now explaining to Tom why it is important for them to know the days lol.

ETA - BB loves Tom.  The feed cameras are literally following him around.

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh...Kato just said that he doesn't vote this week. What? So do him and Eva not vote this week? Or is Kato just dumb?

Playing the odds, I'm voting dumb... 

1 minute ago, Ellee said:

Duh!!!   LOL, how embarrassing.   :D :D :D

Thanks. 

It happens to all of us at some point. ;) 

• Love 2

The only way a Mooch eviction as a ‘mole’ makes sense to me:

1. Mooch started this season as a regular player (else TPTB would’ve been trumpeting his special role from the get-go).
  2. In the vein of introducing a new twist, the DR offered - and Mooch accepted - the opportunity to be a Mole / Saboteur / whatever.
  3. In executing whatever first task was set him in his new role, Mooch failed spectacularly - and in so doing, somehow nuked his own game to an irrecoverable degree....
  4. ...at which point either Mooch walked (most probable), or Production pulled him (barely possible).

That - or the ‘mole’ reports are mistaken, and Mooch simply went over the wall to avoid the embarrassment of being first out.

• Love 4

Tamar is funny and is good for entertainment.   I laughed out loud when Ricky told her that this (the drama and conflict in the house) is what she signed up for, and she blurted out (about Kandi), "I didn't sign up for this bitch!!!"

But Tamar needed to calm down last night.    Kandi really didn't do anything wrong -- or it certainly was not as sinister as Tamar perceived it to be -- and Tamar just flipped out.   At different points, Tamar was yelling, and then crying, and then maniacally laughing.   She was all over the place.   It had me wondering if Tamar and Kandi had been butting heads all last week, or if this was something that just conveniently erupted in time for the live feeds.

I felt bad for Lolo, Ricky and NEM that they were stuck having to listen to Tamar ramble, rant and rave about Kandi, when I don't think they cared about the whole mess one way or the other (aside from how it might impact them in the game). 

And when Kandi was talking to Dina, Kato and Tom about her side of the ordeal, Tom could not have been less interested, and was trying to instill some wisdom into the situation, telling Kandi to simply not engage or not get involved in the drama.

Anyone who watches Real Housewives of Atlanta, or has seen Kandi in her appearances on talk shows, knows that Kandi is pretty down to earth and not crazy.   She is one of the most "normal" Real Housewives in the bunch.   She is usually not a pot-stirrer or intentional troublemaker.  She is the one who causes the least drama on RHoA, but she will snap and go off on someone if they somehow involve her in drama, or come after her or her family in some way.   She doesn't drink or do drugs either -- if you ever see her sipping from a glass of some sort of alcohol, it is a rare occurrence -- so it's not like she is under the influence and losing track of what she says and does on the show.  She is pretty level-headed.

So, in other words, if you ever see Tamar and Kandi locked into some kind of conflict, you can bet that Tamar probably either started it, or took it to a whole different, overly dramatic, level.

But... people wanted drama in this house, so if Tamar stays, she will bring the drama!   I don't think that Kandi will be her only target.  I think that Tamar will eventually get annoyed with someone else too.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 11

From everything I read about Tamar before the game started, it sounds like she's behaving exactly as advertised. She's apparently famous for freaking out, quitting things and not getting along with anyone. She's just doing it some more. Being in a confined space with someone like that has a way of making even the calmest people start acting crazy. I know very little about Kandi, but I really feel for her. As for Tamar, she's probably secretly having a blast. Till she quits. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Nashville said:

That - or the ‘mole’ reports are mistaken, and Mooch simply went over the wall to avoid the embarrassment of being first out.

Just like Colton on The Bachelor.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

From everything I read about Tamar before the game started, it sounds like she's behaving exactly as advertised. She's apparently famous for freaking out, quitting things and not getting along with anyone. She's just doing it some more. Being in a confined space with someone like that has a way of making even the calmest people start acting crazy. I know very little about Kandi, but I really feel for her. As for Tamar, she's probably secretly having a blast. Till she quits. 

My guess?  If Tamar gets nommed for eviction, she walks - guaranteed.

Suits me fine.  :)

• Love 8

In my experience, people with Tamar's personality (disorder) bring out the worst in everyone around them, as they try vainly to relate to the person on a rational level. It's a horrible experience. On the other hand, it makes for amazing drama, which is why people like Tamar get hired. 

I'm assuming that if Kandi was a Real Housewife, she has some experience with this, and won't end up with PTSD. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The only way a Mooch eviction as a ‘mole’ makes sense to me:

1. Mooch started this season as a regular player (else TPTB would’ve been trumpeting his special role from the get-go).
  2. In the vein of introducing a new twist, the DR offered - and Mooch accepted - the opportunity to be a Mole / Saboteur / whatever.
  3. In executing whatever first task was set him in his new role, Mooch failed spectacularly - and in so doing, somehow nuked his own game to an irrecoverable degree....
  4. ...at which point either Mooch walked (most probable), or Production pulled him (barely possible).

Except that The Mooch has confirmed to be in Davos, Switzerland and that would have been pre-planned, so it makes me certain that The Mooch was planned to be a twist from the beginning.

What bothers me is WHY they even bothered. He has barely gotten screentime, he didn't appear long enough to come on the feeds, and it just screwed up the entire week. Sure, that's the game of Big Brother but it just made things unnecessarily complicated. Twists are fine, but they have to make sense. You also can't introduce three or four different twists before the feeds even turn on. 

15 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Tamar's good for drama. She's just not good for my stress level. I also am not fond of dramatic people like her where she makes a big deal out of the little things. I had a roommate/ex best friend who was exactly like that so Tamar has me flashing back to a very dark time in my life. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tamar's good for drama. She's just not good for my stress level. I also am not fond of dramatic people like her where she makes a big deal out of the little things. I had a roommate/ex best friend who was exactly like that so Tamar has me flashing back to a very dark time in my life. 

I would never wanna live with her but I love watching her.

• Love 6
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I would never wanna live with her but I love watching her.

I'm with Mrs Nashville and our various pets on this one: hard nope. For me there's fun drama - Dominique and her absurd pot-stirring "talk show" - and then there's this kind of shit, combined with the hideous vocals!

• Love 3

I'd love Tamar more if she wasn't so obsessed with Kandi. Like....girl has a serious hatred for Kandi. I only got the gist of their feud, but it seems like Tamar is irrationally upset.

giphy.gif

Yeah, Jonathan is definitely a goner which...oh well. 

• Love 3

So if anyone needs background for Tamar versus Kandi, Big Brother was nice enough to supply it:

I don't know how much of this is true but yay! Casting finally did something right by sticking these two together for my entertainment. 

1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

I think, originally, Ryan was running the pool either too warm (the temperature control) or the speed too high (you've gotta figure that he's too powerful for that little pool but I've never used one and can't swim so who knows?). Last night he was saying that Big Brother told him to keep something set lower. And he probably did. But this is Big Brother so when they agreed to get him one of these fancy pools, they probably got a used one off the showroom floor for 70% off and that's why it keeps breaking. 

If I get denied my daily Ryan-in-the-little-shorts, I'mma be Tamar style pissed.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Except that The Mooch has confirmed to be in Davos, Switzerland and that would have been pre-planned, so it makes me certain that The Mooch was planned to be a twist from the beginning.

Why would that be pre-planned?  You can get a ticket to Switzerland and fly there in less than 24 hours easily especially since he was already gone for 2 full days before last night was it.  If he had business dealings there anyway no big deal once he left he took off there.  Or maybe he had had it with BB so much he just wanted to put as much distance between himself and California as possible, heh.

I think it is impossible to call anything a twist when someone simple leaves before the first eviction even.  What is the twist?  Nothing.  All it did was mess of Grodner's plans so maybe it was a twist on her, haha.

You could clearly see his body language the first two shows.  I swear no one ever looked so awkward on this show.  He clearly hated being there.  It looked like he wanted to be anywhere else on the planet so why not Switzerland.  The guy just got cold feet and departed and unlike Metta World Peace there was no way you were keeping the Mooch in that crazy house.  Two crazy houses in two years were two too many for even him.

Edited by green
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, Nashville said:

Major Catch-22 in the making; I’m starved, but I’ve probably already drank too much to be comfortable driving anywhere to go out and get anything. :(

Just got my venison back from my butcher/Smoking guy.  30lb of summer sausage makes for some great late night snacking!

IMG_1280.jpg

• Love 2

So it looks like the veto meeting is happening.  Any final word on who the replacement nom will be?  Last I saw Ryan and Jonathan talking, Ryan was mentioning Joey, but I've missed a bunch.  It's Ryan, who the hell knows what that dude is going to do.  He might try to nom the pool since it keeps breaking on him. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

So it looks like the veto meeting is happening.  Any final word on who the replacement nom will be?  Last I saw Ryan and Jonathan talking, Ryan was mentioning Joey, but I've missed a bunch.  It's Ryan, who the hell knows what that dude is going to do.  He might try to nom the pool since it keeps breaking on him. 

It should be Joey. I think they let him know right before. 

10 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

HA!

So very dim but so very pretty. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, green said:

Why would that be pre-planned?  You can get a ticket to Switzerland and fly there in less than 24 hours easily especially since he was already gone for 2 full days before last night was it.  If he had business dealings there anyway no big deal once he left he took off there.  Or maybe he had had it with BB so much he just wanted to put as much distance between himself and California as possible, heh.

I believe the rumored sightings placed him in Davos where the World Economic Forum is being held.  Security has to he super tight there given the amount of high profile participants/attendees.  Someone like the Mooch probably wouldn't be able to just "drop in".

• Love 2
1 hour ago, green said:

You could clearly see [Scaramucci’s] body language the first two shows.  I swear no one ever looked so awkward on this show.  He clearly hated being there.  It looked like he wanted to be anywhere else on the planet so why not Switzerland. 

My opinion?  There was simply no way Anthony was ever going to be comfortable in the BB House, for one very simple reason; the House is necessarily one of the most extremely casual environments on broadcast TV, and casual doesn’t jibe with The Mooch’s carefully crafted public image.  

For evidence of that - hell, look at us.  The first day or so, people were ready to start laying bets on whether Anthony would be wearing suits all season.  Mooch did finally appear in casual attire, for the gratification of many, but it was barely “casual”; shit, I didn’t even know Polo made sweatshirts until I saw Anthony wearing one.  And as much as that shirt likely cost?  God forbid you should actually SWEAT in it.  Probably the first sweatshirt in the world to require dry-cleaning.  :>

My point (and I do have one) being: Anthony has spent years crafting a public image of being a sharp, savvy, take-no-prisoners-and-gut-the-rest, “Master of the Universe” kind of guy - and if he felt repeated public exposure of himself in an excessively casual environment might undo any portion of that, he’d cut and run in a heartbeat.

Plus - I’m not sure Anthony even really KNOWS how to do casual.

33 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

TEAM TOM, KATO and RICKY!

Isn’t that what Kato was referring to last night as K-TRain?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

@Vixenstud - Jealous; I was jonesing hardcore for Cheetos myself.

Heh....too bad you don't live in Philly, woulda shared my extremely seasoned Herr's Sour Cream and Onion Ruffled Chips with ya.

(Pfffffffffft, who am I kidding?  Mr. Vixenstud gets stabbed with a fork if he even dares to take one from my bag!)

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Joey is up on the block, by the way.

WHOA!

I'll see myself out.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Joey is up on the block, by the way.

If that is Bald Whoa Guy then I am very happy.  Both him and Bug-Eyed Cupcakes up at the same time would be good news.

Edited to ask is this Tamar person the Bald Woman?  I'm still trying to learn who is who.

Edited by green
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Tom just gave Kandi the advice to make friends with Tamar, and just agree with everything she says, even if she doesn't agree.  Heh.  Meanwhile, Tamar is in bed crying.  All righty, then.

Not bad advice, but it won't be enough. This speaks to my earlier point. Already everyone is bending over backwards to keep her happy. Which is probably why she does it. But it's never enough. She'll leave the house and tell everyone how mean everyone was to her. 

• Love 4

I just wanna say, "I love you guys and Big Brother in any of its iterations would NOT be the same without y'all."  I don't post very often, my wittiness peaked during Season 6 on another board as we regaled everyone with humor of The Clue.  Then, in later seasons I got my hand spanked too often on TWoP so now I mostly lurk. And laugh, which really is the best part; because even if the season sucks I can come here and enjoy the hell out of it anyway.  Thanks everyone!

• Love 16

And...I suddenly got excited by reading about Tom wanting Joey out instead of Jonathan.

My hope is that Jonathan can at least survive past the first eviction. Joey's only there for the money and doesn't seem to care about the game so I'd rather see Jonathan last longer than Joey. I'm ok with Jonathan going out a bit later. Just let him survive this week!

• Love 3