Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Just now, Melina22 said:

I wonder if it wasn't till he was actually in the house that he realized how embarrassing it was, compared to his former life. No, seriously. Could he have had second thoughts? Or maybe went totally stir crazy from being imprisoned with no outlet for his energy? 

Or Tamar chased him around yelling about her BLACK BEAN SOUP HAVE YOU TRIED IT MY BLACK BEAN SOUP? I'd probably DOR after five minutes of that, too.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm watching RHAP's Taran's Twitch right now and he's pissed that they're being coy in private.

It's Derrick 2.0 but without the smarts. 

Ricky's alive and up on the Skybridge with Kandi.

Kandi: "I'm up here playing chess." (quietly) "Like always."

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Or Tamar chased him around yelling about her BLACK BEAN SOUP HAVE YOU TRIED IT MY BLACK BEAN SOUP? I'd probably DOR after five minutes of that, too.

In Latest Breaking News: Tamar has ditched the weave wig.  My god, but I need a life.

Orwell looks decent in a tux, tho.

Nashville, you must have something in the house. Cereal? 

Alternate theory. Anthony was shocked to realize he had an excellent chance of being first out, and he just couldn't face being publicly humiliated again. 

Either way, I'm surprisingly disappointed. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

They dressed him better than they've dressed Chenbot over the past two episodes. 

I wouldn’t have minded shucking Ms. Julie out of that manic blue chiffon oyster thingie she was wearing tonight....

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Why the hell does Joey look like a Dachau reject?

I legit just laughed Tamar style.

Speaking of, Tamar just mentioned the last HG: the ants are still hanging around the backyard. Yay!

• Love 2

For a normal person, I think it would be incredibly boring to swim for hours and get absolutely nowhere. Watching the athletes, I'm so aware I can't even imagine what makes them tick. I actually find that fascinating, like watching an alien species. (I don't have an athletic cell in my body, although I'm very competitive... at board games.)

• Love 4

And it sounds like Kato won Veto? God, these people suck. Just tell us what happened over the past 7 days.

ETA:

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Sounds like Tom won veto, took himself off, someone went up and now Ryan has to name ANOTHER person.

Or that. I could have sworn they said Veto meeting was tomorrow.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Ok, so from what I'm gathering: Kato won veto. Kato is going to take Tom off. Either he already did or will be tomorrow (and somehow Jonathan knows about it). That means Ryan may have to replace both Tom AND The Mooch but they won't know for sure until tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I could have sworn they said Veto meeting was tomorrow.

On TV,   for our viewing pleasure.  They could play and film it  at any time and just tell the hamsters not to say anything about it until it airs.

Tamar and Kandi sound like they're starting to get into it about Atlanta reality shows and relevancy and viewer numbers.

3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

How??????

He either oveheats it or burns out the motor from what it sounded like. It's probably not meant for someone training for the Olympics. 

I know it's the first night of the feeds but between Ryan *sigh* swimming and apparently washing the dishes every night for everyone, I'm kinda feeling him. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Simply in terms of the season’s timing: if Mooch were to walk, wouldn’t TPTB count THAT as this week’s eviction?

No, because then they have nothing for the Friday episode. The celebs don't really know what's going on either but they'll find out tomorrow.

They will probably just cancel the double eviction to avoid having a pointless Friday episode. 

• Love 1

Tamar is piiiiissed about whatever Kandi said and how Kandi is shady and negative. And Tamar is a "girl's girl". And poor Ricky is stuck listening to her rant. 

And then there's Natalie Eva Marie popping her zits with such force that she's dirtying up the bathroom mirror and leaving it there long enough for a) the HGs to know she did it and b) Big Brother calling her out to go clean it.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Tamar is piiiiissed about whatever Kandi said and how Kandi is shady and negative. And Tamar is a "girl's girl".

And then there's Natalie Eva Marie popping her zits with such force that she's dirtying up the bathroom mirror and leaving it there long enough for a) the HGs to know she did it and b) Big Brother calling her out to go clean it.

I mean...I don't like Tamar but at least she brought something interesting to the feeds for a few minutes.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean...I don't like Tamar but at least she brought something interesting to the feeds for a few minutes.

Ha! Now she's passive aggressively walking past Kandi and glaring at her. 

Tamar: "Now I'm playing a personal game." YAAAAAS.

• Love 1

Natalie: "What happened?"
Tamar: "Ask Ricky. He'll tell you what happened."
Natalie: "What happened?"
Ricky: *silence for one minute* 

Ricky: Well...they were yelling and it got louder....

Tamar: YOU'RE TELLING IT WRONG! 

• Love 4

Tamar: "I appreciate the compliment."
Ricky: "I wasn't complimenting you."
Tamar: "No, I get it. I appreciate the compliment."

Meanwhile, Tamar is doing this wearing sunglasses, gold under eye masks, and a onesie pajama with footies. Go girl! I mean, I like Kandi but at least something started happening.

sfprO19.png

And outside, Kandi is making Orwell dance and enjoying the hell out of herself.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tamar: "Now I'm playing a personal game." YAAAAAS.

But wasn't she the one who asked the 3 other women to promise that the 4 of them would never stab each other in the back? I knew it was too good to be true. 

• Love 3

Tamar: "It's too negative!"
Also Tamar: has been bitching about Kandi and her friends for the past 10 minutes while making sounds like she's about to hock up a loogie.

Ricky: "They don't need to show us."

Oh, honey. Welcome to Big Brother. There's no way they're moving away from the room with the drama unless they start singing or quoting movies. And even then...

• Love 1

How much does Ricky regret taking the bed in Tamar, Eva Marie, and Lolo's room right now? (Assuming those are their beds.)

Tamar: "I'm really not having fun anymore." I am!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Ryan (who had the most hilarious Jon bug eyed look when Tamar came out of the bedroom) and Joey were talking about how Eva Marie, Tamar, and Lolo are always talking together and called them the Three Muskateers. 

From no game talk to all of this. Welcome back, BB. I missed you!

P.S. - Eva Marie eats with her mouth open and talks with her mouth full and keep smacking as she eats. There has to be at least one every year.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

And...Tamar STILL bitching about Kandi. She's gonna try to get Kandi out. I kind of want Ryan to put up Tamar tomorrow just to see what would happen. Jonathan would surely be safe, then!

Tamar strolling through the kitchen: "Friday can't come soon enough!"

Cue confused looks from Ryan and Joey and Dina just... being there.

• Love 1