Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Live Feed Discussion: Grab Your Popcorn

• Start Topic

Well, that's fun!    I wonder if Kato, Jonathan, Ryan and Ricky have formed an all-male alliance, or if it is just an innocent game of pool.  Joey didn't look like he was enjoying himself too much, in whatever he was doing in the kitchen.

Not even a minute into the first clip and I already want someone to pick up Kato Kaelin (he's small, he can't be that heavy*) and toss him over the wall in the backyard. 

*IMDb says he's 5'10". I say that's bullshit.

ETA: Oh, okay, Jonathan can go over the wall, too. Those two are going to be the DR yellers of the season. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I didn’t see That Scarromuchi dude at all. Did I miss him?

He was there.  I am guessing he was in the DR for a while and then emerged.

17 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Not even a minute into the first clip and I already want someone to pick up Kato Kaelin (he's small, he can't be that heavy*) and toss him over the wall in the backyard. 

*IMDb says he's 5'10". I say that's bullshit.

I used to work in a storefront office location in an area of Los Angeles that is filled with entertainment business-related companies, all over the place.   I sat at the front desk, and had the best time watching the people walk back and forth past our office, because some of them were actors or familiar faces heading to casting offices, or to their agents'/managers' offices, or wherever else.     Kato was one of the ones who was a regular -- I saw him passing by our office at least twice per month for a while.   (I also saw another notable figure in the O.J. saga -- A.C. Cowlings.)  I am guessing Kato must have been picking up paychecks, although I don't know what he was working on at that time.  He might have had a radio show back then?  Not sure.

Anyway, to me, in seeing Kato walk by so many times, he did not appear to be 5'10" or taller.  I could be completely wrong, because half of the time I saw him I was sitting down behind a desk and that could have influenced how tall or short he appeared to me, but I think he was a little bit shorter than that.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3

I had to chuckle a bit when Kandi magically appeared next to the stove when Tom was done cooking the tuna steaks. None of the RHOA cast is shy about eating on camera but even among them, Kandi is notorious for eating in every scene. 

• Love 6

I feel like CBS bamboozled me. Canadians can sign up for All Access... but they can't get Big Brother live feeds. Guess I'm temporarily moving into MoMA for the month. I'll bed down in the Björk exhibit. Can't be scarier than what we see on the feeds. 

And those new clips just confirmed it for me: Jonathan Bennett is really fucking annoying and I have no idea why he's leading a workout when you have a former NFLer, an Olympic swimmer, an Olympic track and bobsled athlete, and a former WWE wrestler (although "wrestler" would be more apporpriate). 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

These Celebrity editions of BB are so wonderfully bizarre.   The different combos of people interacting with each other are fascinating.  We would probably never see Tom and Tamar deep in conversation in any other place outside of the house.  We would probably never see Kato with his hands on Kandi's shoulders anywhere else, because they would probably never cross paths.  We would probably never see Anthony Scaramucci giving Jonathan a hug because they'd most likely never meet.

I can't wait for the feeds to officially start so we can find out who has teamed up and who is getting on whose nerves.  

• Love 6
10 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

I can't wait for the feeds to officially start so we can find out who has teamed up and who is getting on whose nerves.  

Spoiler alert: based on the sneak peek clips, I'm teaming up with the ants and they're all getting on my nerves. 

• Love 3

CBB definitely wins the live watch for me over TB. And doesn't JC look amazing! To think we could have lost her after last season.

PS. I don't see a separate CBB forum. Am I in the right place?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

PS. I don't see a separate CBB forum. Am I in the right place?

There is a request for a new Forum in the C's in the 'requests' forum for the show but the new forum hasn't been created as of yet. *sighs*

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Wandering Snark said:

There is a request for a new Forum in the C's in the 'requests' forum for the show but the new forum hasn't been created as of yet. *sighs*

CBB was discussed in this forum last season and I don’t see a reason to create another forum.

• Love 2

Tamar is fucking hilarious. My 1st impressions. Don't follow any of these people outside of their retired achievements so don't know them any better to have any preconceived opinions.

Edited by dizzyd
1 minute ago, Skyfall said:

CBB was discussed in this forum last season and I don’t see a reason to create another forum.

What I don't remember is if we had episode threads or just discussed the show in one main thread.

This is the live feed discussion thread for those watching the feeds and although I don't want to be spoiled by feed watchers, I'm too lazy to open an episode thread.

Edited by dizzyd
1 minute ago, Skyfall said:

Agreed, but it seems to be part of the new re-alignment effort, and there is plan to transfer over all the threads regarding Season 1 there once created. I'm just going on the sparse info here

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

What I don't remember is if we had episode threads or just discussed the show in one main thread.

There were episode threads.

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

This is the live feed discussion thread, but I'm too lazy to open an episode thread.

I feel like each episode should have a live thread (that gets locked afterwards) and then the regular non live discussion thread.

1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

Watching the premiere episode is making me super pumped for these live feeds.  Does anyone know when they will be "live"?

After west coast airing tomorrow.

Oh lord this Power Pair sounds like some of the failed twists from the horrible regular seasons...

Knowing about cupcakes = being smart?

• Love 2

Yes, from now on when I search for, say, a CPA to do my taxes, I will ask about his/her cupcake knowledge.  

Tamar is getting on my last nerve.  I get the feeling that, like with Kato, we are all going to be surprised to learn that she is an extrovert. 

• Love 4

Dina Lohan: “[My children] are my best friends.” She has even less self-awareness than I thought, and I hadn’t realized it was possible to have less than “none.” They should create a clip series of her and Lindsay over the years, conclude it with that statement, and show it in parenting classes. Less than thirty seconds, and I think they’d have a successful full lesson that otherwise takes some people a lifetime to learn. 

I’da liked to see Michael Lohan, though (no, not really, not ever) and how far up Mooch’s ass he’d climb. You know he’d be in there. (Looking for connections and coke).

For my fellow Olds: was Tamar the Braxton that was on our dearly beloved StartingOver (RIP)?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I wonder how many of these celebs will be using the next three weeks as a detox.

It’ll just be a short yatus for them!

Edited by Skyfall
  • Love 13

Not sure why we needed to have this pairs twist right from day 1.  Celebrity BB is such a short, intense experience.  There will be enough drama with the standard format, especially since we have a group of entertainers who probably have an idea of what their audience wants.  Plus, these twists rarely ever work out - even on a regular BB season.

4 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I wonder how many of these celebs will be using the next three weeks as a detox.

I wonder how many WON’T be?!

(Although, I have to say, I can’t remember what decade I last noticed Joey Lawerence, but he looks de-‘roided from how I remember him).

While I’m under no delusion of Ryan Lochte’s being a secret genius, I think he’s figured out that sounding like a moron is part of his image, and he’s embraced it full on. The alternative wrt “cupcakes” is too depressing to contemplate.

11 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

I KNEW this was turning into a battle of the block type situation...

Hey! That's Fan Favourite Battle of the Block! Make sure you get it right (and go stand in the corner for even putting that possibility out there).

• Love 3

So bummed the feeds don't start until tomorrow!  I'm unspoiled for every other show I watch, but as an avid watcher/forum reader I am not used to having to wait to find out results on Big Brother!  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Nah, that was Towanda.

I'm old enough to remember her being on Starting Over. I remember watching the first season of Starting Over... sigh. Heck. I'm old enough to remember Joey Lawrence and his lil' bowl cut on Gimmie a Break (albeit I was a youth back then - ha ha). LMAO

• Love 5

So I remember hearing how Ryan Lochte was more or less forced into Celebrity BB by his agent but it really clicked on tonight's episode when he said that he is training for the 2020 Olympics.  Clearly they are trying (desperately) to rehab his image before the 2020 Olymipcs while not significantly interfering with his training schedule.  But maybe his agent forget about the feeds?  It would be really tough for anyone to maintain an act 24/7 for 3 weeks.  We'll see what his true colors are over the next couple of weeks.

• Love 3