Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lamb18

S02.E01: Season Premiere

8 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

My 14-year-old daughter was for some reason super annoyed that he was wearing a suit.  She complained more than once about him not wearing "normal" clothes like everyone else.

I don't know what this says about me, but I knew who all of the HGs were except the wrestler.  Said 14-year-old daughter had never heard of most of them, so I kept having to pause the DVR to explain.  The two explanations that took the longest were Kato (she had heard the name O.J. Simpson, but didn't know anything about the story....at all) and Joey (it took some convincing that "whoa" really was a thing).

And she was okay with all of the women wearing evening gowns with stilettos? lol.  I just remember last year that's all Omarosa wore

7 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I hope the Mooch gets booted early, I don't want to hear any political crap like there was last season.  I think there will be much less political talk with him gone.

I don't think we'll have the political rants with The Mooch,  Omarosa was selling her book last year.

Thought i had quoted a comment about Joey's hair looking sprayed on...he always had such great hair. 

8 hours ago, MMLEsq said:

7 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

Edited by alegtostandon

Hey everyone. Just to clarify the confusion regarding this Celebrity Edition being under a different letter, this is due to our site's system being organized by letter. Since this celebrity edition's official name is Celebrity Big Brother (US) and not Big Brother: Celebrity Edition, it does fall under C instead of B. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, please PM me, @CuriousParker and @Lisin, the Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother mods. Please keep mod actions out of the episode threads. Posts about mod actions have been hidden. 

Thanks!

• Like 2

I was pleasantly surprised by the premiere. I'd heard of most of the celebrities, but didn't know much about most of them, which made last night closer to a regular premiere with the bonus of fewer hammies to keep track of! 

Tone your shit WAY down, stat, or gtfo: Tamar and Jonathan. Tamar had me wishing the backyard had a trampoline, so someone could "accidentally" double-bounce her ass over the wall. 

Boring af, which means we're probably stuck with her for a while: Dina

Most disappointingly chill: the Mooch. But I'm holding out hope he was on good behavior for the first few days, and will crack soon. Re the entry outfit, how quickly we forget Kevin! 

Most surprisingly not annoying: Kato. Although I have to say, to whoever asked if Kato or Ryan is the himbo king, I don't think that word means what you think it means. ;) (Or just use it totally differently than I do??) Also Kandi - I generally have a no tolerance policy for Real Housewives - but she may just have benefitted from comparison to Tamar. 

Please stfu about these specific things: Joey and his bathroom time - which I interpreted as the TMI kind vs the Jack Shack kind, but ymmv - and Lolo and her lack of sex. 

Largely met expectations, plus I like and thus they can stay: Tom, NEM, Ryan, and Ricky. 

Eta: paying forward the help someone gave me last summer... To quote more than one post at a time, vs multiple posts in a row, click the +" vs just the ". Pulls them all into a single edit box, easy peasy. :) 

Edited by IndyMischa · Reason: Multi quote info
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hey everyone. Just to clarify the confusion regarding this Celebrity Edition being under a different letter, this is due to our site's system being organized by letter. Since this celebrity edition's official name is Celebrity Big Brother (US) and not Big Brother: Celebrity Edition, it does fall under C instead of B. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, please PM me, @CuriousParker and @Lisin, the Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother mods. Please keep mod actions out of the episode threads. Posts about mod actions have been hidden. 

Thanks!

Purely in the interests of transparency - anybody able to read this has already figured shit out.  :D

• Like 1