Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: 'Til Mud Do Us Part

• Start Topic

In the waning days of their Costa Rica honeymoons, the group activity of mud play separates one couple,  one bride confesses her groom does not find her attractive and he is not medium into her.

What story will Luke spin to the grooms about his wedded bliss versus what Kate has confessed to the brides about the sad state of her marriage...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 1

FYI.. Hete on the East Coast, it starts at 8 pm (Jamie) then 8:30 (probably Jamie, I don’t know) then 9 o’clock, regular show, then finishes after 11 pm.  What’s before before and after, I have no idea, but I’ll be watching.

• Love 1
(edited)

Here's the rundown...

Love Unlocked: 30 min rehash of last week's 90 min episode

Unfiltered: Repeat of the Unfiltered shown after last week's new episode

New episode: 94 minutes of new content

Unfiltered: Panel reflecting on the new episode just aired

Boiled down... Watch from 9-11pm-ish..check your local listings.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2

I think for some reason Will and Jasmine are mismatched.  She seems too prissy or something.  lukewarm asking Kate if she brushes before or after breakfast?  Why does he care?  He doesn’t kiss her anyhow.  What a jerk.  I like Keith and the Queen.  They are adorable together .. so far.  Same for Stephanie and A.J.  BTW, my t.v. Guide wrong again for the info on the listings.  Not my fault, but I tried.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 11

Kate has more confidence and patience than I do. I could never be with someone knowing they’re not attracted to me . But I guess that’s the risk of signing up for this mess . 

Luke is overboard though . Even if I wasn’t attracted to the guy I was matched with , Id kiss the person to at least put the effort in and if it gives off a spark , great . If not , I didn’t lose anything . 

You just know luke preferred hanging with the guys over Kate 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 22
Just now, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Luke:   "I like brunettes, and...    dark eyes." 

In other words, all the posters who speculated he prefers non- 'white' women, were absolutely right.

He said it himself in the first episode.

Just now, JennyMominFL said:

i like,  could not Like, be married like, to someone who says like, like every 5 words. #Kate

EVERY OTHER WORD. The slur, the vocal fry and the habitual like ain't doing her no favors. She's a cute mess. 

• Love 10

Kate is trying too hard for attention and it’s getting sickening watching that stupid smirk on Lukewarms face.  She should call it a day and get an annulment.  Pepper is trying to say you don’t need love in marriage.  It might come later. Is she kidding?  These experts are trying to save face because they made big mistakes.

5 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

In other words, all the posters who speculated he prefers non-'white' women, were absolutely right.

Do sloths have dark hair and dark eyes?  He’s more interested in them than women.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

In other words, all the posters who speculated he prefers non-'white' women, were absolutely right.

He said it in the casting. He ran through his exes and they were all women of color. It was very awkward watching Kate be like "But you might be attracted to me later, right? Right?"

I'm surprised that Stephanie has never lived alone. I wonder who she lives with now? 

• Love 10

I didn’t really have an opinion of Kate’s hair before this episode, but now I just hate it.  It looks really really dry and parched.  It doesn’t have any movement or shine at all.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I didn’t really have an opinion of Kate’s hair before this episode, but now I just hate it.  It looks really really dry and parched.  It doesn’t have any movement or shine at all.

It looks like it has too much hairspray or something.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, PityFree said:

It has been bleached a lot but it looks healthier than Amber's hair did. I think Kate would look better with Auburn hair.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Roommates?

I mean, obviously, but are they friends? Family? Random Craigslist strangers? Usually people aren't about that roommate life in their 30s and Philly isn't so expensive that you need someone to offset the housing costs.

4 minutes ago, EctoGammat said:

I’ll trade my butt for Kristine’s boobs. I was quite jealous during those bike ride shots lol

That biking scene was killing me, as an avid cyclist and a D-cup. My sports bras are hardcore! I get annoyed when I realize I have the wrong sports bra for spinning class (I have some lighter sports bras that are better for low-impact activities). That was a leisurely ride, but it still looked uncomfortable.

I fell out at poor Keith trying to golf. Poor thing.

I didn’t really have an opinion of Kates hair before this episode, but now I just hate it.  It looks really really dry and parched.  It doesn’t have any movement or shine at all.

All four of them have dry hair.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Will,  I feel you!  I cannot stand heights. it’s a huge fear of mine. 

Me too..I think you can be adventurous without doing it high up!

So..the guys get to golf, and the women get to exercise?

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Me too..I think you can be adventurous without doing it high up!

So..the guys get to golf, and the women get to exercise?

Ha! Yup.  Also the guys got beer, and—if I remember correctly—the girls got water!

• Love 2

When Rev. Calvin asked Luke what type of woman he typically dates, he specifically said, bi-racial, Brazilian, white and Palestinian.  I think all Rev. Cal heard was “white”.  On their way to the hot spring, Luke told Kate he hopes she gets a tan.  I think he should have been more specific with “the experts” about the wife he wanted. Poor, sweet Kate!

Jasmine gives me "Whitley Gilbert" tease.  Nothing is good enough for her.   

Is it my imagination or was Will checking out Kristine when she was in the water ?

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

It has been bleached a lot but it looks healthier than Amber's hair did. I think Kate would look better with Auburn hair.

I think the humidity isn’t helping too. I have similar hair to Kate’s (naturally wavy, dyed blond) and my already frizz prone hair looks a mess if I don’t moisturize the crap out of it. I agree about the auburn, she could pull it off for sure. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Mr. Straycat likes Keith the best because he burps and farts. Men. 

She's going to get the old Dutch oven.

Keith is just ridiculous about her cooking for him.

If that's A.J. mad, I don't think it's such a big deal.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

When Rev. Calvin asked Luke what type of woman he typically dates, he specifically said, bi-racial, Brazilian, white and Palestinian.  I think all Rev. Cal heard was “white”.  On their way to the hot spring, Luke told Kate he hopes she gets a tan.  I think Luke should have been more specific with “the experts” about the wife he wanted. Poor, sweet Kate!

Jasmine gives me "Whitley Gilbert" tease.  Nothing is good enough for her.   

Is it my imagination or was Will checking out Kristine when she was in the water ?

Possibly. I know that I saw Keith and Luke checking out Jasmine and her big boobies while they were in the water. Also Luke was checking out some other females that were walking by them while in the water, as well.

Edited by Lacy4u
  • Love 5

Luke not only doesn’t like Kate, he is sincerely repulsed by her. While he is a jerk, I can totally see her be unattractive despite the few doll-like features she has. The smoking (gross!), her speech, hair, flabbiness overall, monotonous boring “he doesn’t like me”...Sorry, Kate. On the bright side, these are all fixable and she has potential. Luke...a jerk is a jerk. With a smirk. 

Edited by ShowFan
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Mr. Straycat likes Keith the best because he burps and farts. Men. 

Haha .. so does mine.  Can u imagine if Will did that in front of Jasmine?  I think she would run for the hills.  Jasmine expects too much with everything.  She seems to have to many expectations and restrictions in marriage.  You have to go with the flow.  Now I can see why my marriage has lasted so many years.  We accept each other’s good and bad things as we go along.  We never had rules .. just went along the best we could.  I like rollercoasters, he doesn’t, so I go on alone.  No biggie.  I love Disneyworld, he could care less, so he drops me off with the kids and picks me up 9 hours later and goes to play golf.  Compromise.  No rules.  Never had a problem with money.  Share equally. Blah, blah, blah.

• Love 16
32 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

That was a leisurely ride, but it still looked uncomfortable.

34DDD here and I totally agree with you! I’d be super annoyed. I was also wondering how she casually strolled into the gym and went to run. I am a runner and the bras I wear for running ..I couldn’t do a single other thing in them. So no chance I’d be casually hanging out in a running bra and pop up at the gym

• Love 5

Blondie and "the other experts" better punish Puke for his brutish behavior towards Kate.

Molly verbally mistreated Jon the same awful way but he didn't tell... and now Jon is in (and out and in and out) of therapy.... wink, wink....

Puke walking back from his vile and bullying behavior better be more humiliating and ego shattering than how he treated Kate...

• Love 15
38 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Will,  I feel you!  I cannot stand heights. it’s a huge fear of mine. 

Jasmine was very obtuse about it too. You can’t just get over something like that. For a supposedly independent, educated woman she’s very immature in her thinking sometimes. That said, I don’t blame her about the hair in the mud. 

Pukewarm is disgusting. He probably ran to bathroom and pretended to throw up. 

• Love 22