Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Big Girl, Little Bus

• Start Topic

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:48 AM, auntjess said:

Like the 600 Lbers who have "too much going on" to diet.
And whoever from the show was in the bus, should have made Buddy pull over and let someone else drive immediately.  

Yeah, the road rage was getting a bit heated.

• Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:59 AM, Kentuckydaisy said:

why do you need a phd to work in social services, are they the head of social services.  is the job paying for it.  do u think society is asking a little much if people need a phd just to make a decent living. it's unreasonable. 

The "beast" must be fed! Colleges can't make big money unless they put butts into the classroom seats. They keep on selling the myth "To get a good job, get a good education" - which, of COURSE means one must attend the "right" courses at the "right" schools.

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:04 PM, Alapaki said:

Agreed. Just one more facet of the fabulosity that we hear about but don’t ever seem to see.

if I had to guess, to the extent that Whitney gets any action at all, it’s confined to Tindr-type hook-ups with creepers for whom she does pretty skeezy stuff 

Well, Buddy did say she's "a freak in the sheets". 

I gave up watching this show 2 seasons ago.  However, last night could not sleep.  So, when channel surfing and finding nothing but commercials on every station, TLC was rerunning this episode.  I watched all I could take which was about a half hour.  Two comments:

1.  Could the producers have picked any shots if her ass that were more unflattering???

2.  Having come from a family of addicts and being a food and nicotine addict myself, I can tell you, with some confidence,  that addicts are also codependent.  When she and Todd could not find Buddy, she is going on and on that, if he found drugs, it’s all her fault! If she went to any Al-Anon meeting she would know that you don’t cause it.  Nor can you cure it.  Also, Buddy went to a chiropractor my ass! He was all spun up and in pain before he disappeared and he returns cool, calm, and collected. I repeat, he went to a chiropractor my ass.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6
On 8/17/2019 at 11:32 AM, Kid said:

I gave up watching this show 2 seasons ago.  However, last night could not sleep.  So, when channel surfing and finding nothing but commercials on every station, TLC was rerunning this episode.  I watched all I could take which was about a half hour.  Two comments:

1.  Could the producers have picked any shots if her ass that were more unflattering???

2.  Having come from a family of addicts and being a food and nicotine addict myself, I can tell you, with some confidence,  that addicts are also codependent.  When she and Todd could not find Buddy, she is going on and on that, if he found drugs, it’s all her fault! If she went to any Al-Anon meeting she would know that you don’t cause it.  Nor can you cure it.  Also, Buddy went to a chiropractor my ass! He was all spun up and in pain before he disappeared and he returns cool, calm, and collected. I repeat, he went to a chiropractor my ass.

Darn GOOD chiropractor!

• LOL 2