Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Big Girl, Little Bus

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

But how can she think that when the only guys she is around are barnacles from high school, who are there for a TLC paycheck (Buddy), gay - so they wouldn’t have her even if she WAS hot (Todd & Tal), or chubby chasers (Lenny or Avi)?  She’s not on the regular dating scene, but with how senshul and promiscuous she claims to be, she would certainly be having more hook ups if she was hot.  Do you think all the bluster could just be a front to make her seem confident, or do you think she believes her own press?

I think it's a front to make her seem not only confident but also completely happy with her life.  So why should she admit she has a problem and do something about it?  Classic addict's defense of her addiction - leave her alone; she's happy and in control of herself and likes being fat.  

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Do you think all the bluster could just be a front to make her seem confident,

Yes.  I don't believe she's as confident as she would like us to believe.  That's what she's selling so she'll do whatever it takes to keep up the pretense and the cash flowing.   She would much rather earn money this way then work in the real world like the rest of us.  I don't for one minute believe that she's happy with her body and doesn't care about losing weight.

• Love 11

I have a stupid question. Has anyone gotten bombarded with nit whit fans on your Facebook if you post something not so nice?

I really want to post that picture of her elephant ass but I don’t want to get bombarded with shit on my Facebook,

• Love 4
Just now, Bubbles1967 said:

I have a stupid question. Has anyone gotten bombarded with nit whit fans on your Facebook if you post something not so nice?

I really want to post that picture of her elephant ass but I don’t want to get bombarded with shit on my Facebook,

As long as you don't post it on her page or tag her, you should be okay! Because yeah, her fans are pitbulls. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Friday said:

Looking at this photo again (why, why, why), if you remove the feet, you really can't easily tell you're looking at a human; looks more like the ass end of a huge animal, like an elephant or hippo with a case of mange.  I guess no tail is the giveaway.

image.thumb.png.0a2007dcbd6b88d868efd72ab11074ef (2).png

Animal print was a poor choice. Also, how is there that much crack?(sorry to be vulgar)? She really needs to re-evaluate her underwear choices because even leggings shouldn't fit like that. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Well, to be honest, none of these models weighs more than 200 #s. And, call it fat-shaming, if you must; but no woman is "hot" or even moderately attractive at 380 #s. (Esp. wearing the garb Twit does.)

Twit could lose a couple 100 #s -- as we've heard ad nauseum, she's done it before. And 200 #s may well be her set point. At that wgt, however morbidly obese she continued to be, she probably would be quite attractive & able to get dates with men who are relatively normal & not freaks. And she could continue her NoBS campaign, such as it is, since she would still be fat in the eyes of the world.

2 hours ago, princelina said:

I think it's a front to make her seem not only confident but also completely happy with her life.  So why should she admit she has a problem and do something about it?  Classic addict's defense of her addiction - leave her alone; she's happy and in control of herself and likes being fat.  

No one is in therapy for depression for 3 years if she is happy & confident. As Karyn (the comedienne) wisely said, "For someone who says she's so happy, you sure do cry a lot."

• Love 12

Hey mods - last time I will go down memory lane

Princelina that's funny. If you don't mind telling what was the other occasion you thought about Situpons? To be honest, I haven't thought of them either, they just popped into my head when I was thinking about S'mores, and trefoils and  being a Brownie and "flying up".

Don't even get me started about 4-H. (I guess I was heavily scheduled in my youth).

1 hour ago, alabetser said:

Animal print was a poor choice. Also, how is there that much crack?(sorry to be vulgar)? She really needs to re-evaluate her underwear choices because even leggings shouldn't fit like that. 

That print is so stretched out I thought I was looking at the ass end of a giraffe. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Bubbles1967 said:

I'm not on Facebook but I am on Reddit, there's a lot of Twit fans on Reddit.  I've gotten downvoted a few times for saying things that were found unacceptable in their eyes.  I don't know how they watch that show and defend her.

2 hours ago, alabetser said:

She really needs to re-evaluate her underwear choices

I don't think she wears  any. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

I'm not on Facebook but I am on Reddit, there's a lot of Twit fans on Reddit.  I've gotten downvoted a few times for saying things that were found unacceptable in their eyes.  I don't know how they watch that show and defend her.

Not unless she tries on wedding dresses...

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Dot said:

Well, to be honest, none of these models weighs more than 200 #s. And, call it fat-shaming, if you must; but no woman is "hot" or even moderately attractive at 380 #s. (Esp. wearing the garb Twit does.)

Twit could lose a couple 100 #s -- as we've heard ad nauseum, she's done it before. And 200 #s may well be her set point. At that wgt, however morbidly obese she continued to be, she probably would be quite attractive & able to get dates with men who are relatively normal & not freaks. And she could continue her NoBS campaign, such as it is, since she would still be fat in the eyes of the world.

And this is exactly the point. She believes that anyone who doesn’t think she’s hot is fat shaming and believes only skinny girls are hot. But lots of overweight women are very attractive. She’s just so far beyond overweight and wears such inappropriate clothing that “hot” is not possible. But let’s take it from the other perspective. “Hot” is simply about physical apppearance. Even at her weight, if she dressed appropriately and as flatteringly as possible she could probably find a date. But she’s a narcissistic bitch. No diet is going to fix that. So if she was “hot”, she would probably get laid more often, but until she fixes her personality she’s not going to have a grown-up meaningful relationship. 

• Love 15

I cannot stand when grown-ups whine, and that's all Buddy did this episode. I didn't think Heather had a right telling Whitney she had to kick Buddy out of her home. Heather needs to grow up and be grateful she didn't wind up marrying someone like Buddy. What is so attractive about Buddy or his drug problem, and why would you want that around your kids? If I were Heather I'd have no problem running into Buddy. She dodged a bullet. 

Todd--"Whitney's decisions as a tour manager have been dubious. She rents a bus she can't even pee in, and has a former drug addict for a bus driver."

• Love 15
7 hours ago, Semanire said:

If we are to believe that only those on the tour, are those in the RV.... who is wiping her ass? Where is her personal assistant? No Donna, no Tal...

I don't believe for one minute that these ppl were on an RV -- esp one where the "star" can't pee or poop -- for more than an hour or two, here & there, during filming. They probably didn't fly as they might be spotted at airports, but I'm sure they were limo'd from place to place with plenty of rest stops for food & rest.

• Love 9
On 1/26/2019 at 4:02 PM, Me from ME said:

Hey mods - last time I will go down memory lane

Princelina that's funny. If you don't mind telling what was the other occasion you thought about Situpons? To be honest, I haven't thought of them either, they just popped into my head when I was thinking about S'mores, and trefoils and  being a Brownie and "flying up".

To be honest I don't remember the details - I was at a 50th birthday party last Saturday night and alcohol was involved :D. But someone was reminiscing and brought up Situpons and we were laughing about them!

On 1/26/2019 at 4:36 PM, Colleenna said:

That print is so stretched out I thought I was looking at the ass end of a giraffe. 

Me too!

21 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

And this is exactly the point. She believes that anyone who doesn’t think she’s hot is fat shaming and believes only skinny girls are hot. 

I don't think she really believes that - it is just the club she uses to keep others in line so she doesn't have to deal with her issues.  Calling people a fat-shamer is like calling them a bully or a racist etc. - sometimes it is true and sometimes it's just used to "win" an argument.  For example - I don't have a problem with her wearing a 2-piece swimsuit if she's actually going to swim - I'm sure it's more comfortable.  Telling her to get out of the pool or off the beach until she looks right would be fat-shaming.  But I'm not going to pretend she fits in with the rest of the gals on the beach - it's just not true.  Might some guys be attracted to her body?  Sure, but they are the odd ones, and if she's meeting guys online her obesity is one of the things they are going for.  If she wants to be liked for her personality she needs a job or a hobby where she will organically meet people with similar interests, for a start.  Shimmying in her garage with "big gals" and gay men isn't going to be enough. 

• Love 15
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 10:37 PM, aliya said:

I could have written this same thing. As a new lawyer, I tried to help women but it often seemed that once you get  some people out of trouble (and I was just doing civil work, not even trying to keep them out of jail), they keep having problems. You get to the point where you can't help some people. They don't do the little work, they avoid problems which only creates bigger problems, and they make bad decisions like buying a car when they need to get a handle on their rent. Very aggravating. 

They don't want help. They want the Victimhood that having perpetual problems brings. being a Victim brings pity, and attention.

• Love 12
On 1/25/2019 at 10:16 AM, Elizzikra said:

I would also appreciate it if TLC would show the token "if you are considering suicide please reach out to the suicide hotline at xxx-xxx-xxxx" message after the broadcast.

Please tell them this, (seriously), on their Facebook page.  It's a very good idea.

• Love 6
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 3:47 PM, Dot said:

No one is in therapy for depression for 3 years if she is happy & confident. As Karyn (the comedienne) wisely said, "For someone who says she's so happy, you sure do cry a lot."

She has so many enablers around her, she need never accept the truth.

• Love 3

There is a bakery in my neighbourhood that hires only recovering drug addicts and ex cons. They teach them to bake, handle cash etc. They stay until they develop those skills then the business helps them move on to another employer now that they have marketable skills. Perhaps this is something Buddy should look into rather than driving an RV fr free and talking about blow. Edit, I shop there often, the baked goods are awesome.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 11
On 1/26/2019 at 11:04 AM, Friday said:

Looking at this photo again (why, why, why), if you remove the feet, you really can't easily tell you're looking at a human; looks more like the ass end of a huge animal, like an elephant or hippo with a case of mange.  I guess no tail is the giveaway.

I would say a horses ass but their hocks are smooth not lumpy

• Love 3
17 hours ago, princelina said:

Might some guys be attracted to her body?  Sure, but they are the odd ones, and if she's meeting guys online her obesity is one of the things they are going for.  If she wants to be liked for her personality she needs a job or a hobby where she will organically meet people with similar interests, for a start.  Shimmying in her garage with "big gals" and gay men isn't going to be enough. 

This is another thing the show has been schizophrenic about. In an earlier season during a road trip with Ashley Whitney had a completely spontaneous conversation in which she defined terms like BBW, SBBW, etc. and was adamant that she doesn’t date fat fetishists or chubby chasers. 

Then last season she pretty much admitted that Avi was just that. 

And every season we get at least one or two references, usually by Whitney herself, to Whitney having an active “dating” life. 

But then she whines about how she’s never going to find anybody.  

• Love 12

It occurs to me that if MBFFL wants us to believe Heather's visit to Twit's house was unplanned, they should have told Heather to wear a shirt where the mic would not be visible on her back.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Alapaki said:

This is another thing the show has been schizophrenic about. In an earlier season during a road trip with Ashley Whitney had a completely spontaneous conversation in which she defined terms like BBW, SBBW, etc. and was adamant that she doesn’t date fat fetishists or chubby chasers. 

And every season we get at least one or two references, usually by Whitney herself, to Whitney having an active “dating” life. 

Lies, all lies!  If she had an active dating life you'd bet we'd see it, considering that she shows us the most humiliating things possible (Avi, Roy, Buddy) to imply that she has one.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, princelina said:

Lies, all lies!  If she had an active dating life you'd bet we'd see it, considering that she shows us the most humiliating things possible (Avi, Roy, Buddy) to imply that she has one.

It's a typo, she meant to say she has an "active eating life" ;)

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Agreed. Just one more facet of the fabulosity that we hear about but don’t ever seem to see.

if I had to guess, to the extent that Whitney gets any action at all, it’s confined to Tindr-type hook-ups with creepers for whom she does pretty skeezy stuff 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Alapaki said:

My experience is the people with the most active "dating lives" are the least likely to be in a place emotionally or developmentally to be in a serious LTR. I really have no reason to doubt that Whit goes on plenty of "dates" with fat fetishists, chubby chasers, really super drunk and horny guys or fame whores, I just find it hard to believe that someone in a good place in their lives would want to commit to Whitney and her circus.

• Love 5

I'm willing to accept that she could have an active dating life and it not be depicted on the show.  It would take A LOT for me to go on a reality show with someone else.  Probably involving true love and the possibility of a million dollars or more.  She could be going on multiple dates and even seeing someone fairly seriously and it not be depicted if that guy weren't into it.  However, I don't think she actually is because any man with any amount of sense would stay far away from a drama queen who on-camera stalked the last guy she went out with.

• Love 5
On 1/28/2019 at 12:48 PM, Dot said:

It occurs to me that if MBFFL wants us to believe Heather's visit to Twit's house was unplanned, they should have told Heather to wear a shirt where the mic would not be visible on her back.

Eh.  She could have showed up unannounced, and they miked her before she went in.

• Love 1
On 1/26/2019 at 2:39 PM, ClareWalks said:

As long as you don't post it on her page or tag her, you should be okay! Because yeah, her fans are pitbulls. 

Ok. This is WAY unfair. Pit bulls are wonderful, sweet dogs. Maybe we should start calling them hyenas? 😂

Also, I’m starting to feel bad for all the elephants, horses, and giraffes who are being compared to Twit’s ass. I mean, yes, she does look like she has an elephant ass, but elephants are very caring and empathetic. And we know, no matter how much she tries to act like it, she is neither of those things!

On 1/28/2019 at 11:05 AM, Alapaki said:

Does anyone else remember when she and Ashley ran into those two creepy guys at a bar on the beach (I think it was during this same episode)? The older guy started talking about “crushing” (which I had to look up, it’s some fat fetish thing) and Twit freaked out and left the bar and sat down outside to talk to the slightly less creepy guy who was younger. Of course, this left poor Ashley inside the bar with the super creep. I remember that was one the first times I said to myself: “She is a really horrible, selfish human being.” It was all about her and her hurt feelings and, instead of grabbing Ashley and walking away from both guys, she still sought attention from the younger guy and left Ashley in a near-empty bar to be harassed by old creepy guy. I don’t know how she has any friends.

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 12

Yes! @ClareWalks! I’m a big dog person myself and don’t have tons of interactions with little dogs (In public, my big mutt typically avoids them because they don’t interest him or, if we are a dog park, the bigs and the littles are separated). I have met a few Cairn Terriers that were... difficult. Apologies in advance to anyone who has a lovely, adorable Cairn (I’m sure some exist)... 

11 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

They only hang out with her when being paid to for the show.

I agree with this to a certain extent (Todd, probably Buddy, Ashley), but I sometimes think she might be legit friends with people like Heather and Tal. And she’s certainly been friends with some of them in the past, before the show, and I can’t imagine that she was ever anything other than a selfish bitch back in the day.

• Love 2
On 1/26/2019 at 3:47 PM, Dot said:

This is exactly what I came here to say after watching the latest ep, in which she cries because she doesn't know why "it" isn't happening for her.  Before she gets to complain about not meeting men, she needs to take a hard look at herself.  Her obesity is disturbing; she is not fit, and she looks extremely unhealthy.  She has no neck.  If she is serious about finding love, the very first thing she needs to do is to get serious help in losing weight.  She has farted around for years, exercising and not exercising, overeating and skipping meals, and she clearly doesn't have the faintest idea of what she needs to do.  I wish she would find a reputable weight-loss specialist, preferably a physician because she's already had several serious health scares, and do whatever she has to to follow the plan.  Easy to say, I know, and hard to do, but she has resources most people don't have access to, she has an audience to keep her honest and to praise her every lost ounce, and she ought to be able to give such an effort at least a fixed time period--say, six months--to see what difference she could make in herself.

As she is, she is not going to attract any man whose motives are not extremely suspect.  And you'd think she would've learned that by now.

After she loses some weight, she needs to start work on her lousy personality.

Edited by Mothra
  • Love 9

If she is serious about finding love, the very first thing she needs to do is to get serious help in losing weight.

I don't agree. Plenty of overweight women date, get married and have kids. Many of these women are Whitney's size or larger. I'm overweight (not as big as Whitney but undeniably overweight) and I met and married my husband at my highest weight ever. He is of average build and is one of the few men I've ever met who doesn't seem to have a physical type, having had serious relationships with women heavier than I am and very petite women over the course of his dating life.

That said - it's definitely not easy, at any size or perceived level of physical attractiveness, to find a romantic partner. I sympathize with her on this. BUT - she seems to discount any person who isn't bothered by her size (or even finds her attractive despite or because of it) as a "chubby chaser." 

I think that there are a lot of Whitney-specific reasons that she hasn't found a mate but I don't think that her weight is the sole factor nor do I think she must lose weight before she finds someone. I think that it would benefit her to be more attentive to her health and to lose weight but I don't think that would be a magic bullet for her to find a partner, nor do I think it's impossible to find love when overweight/obese.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't agree. Plenty of overweight women date, get married and have kids. Many of these women are Whitney's size or larger. I'm overweight (not as big as Whitney but undeniably overweight) and I met and married my husband at my highest weight ever. He is of average build and is one of the few men I've ever met who doesn't seem to have a physical type, having had serious relationships with women heavier than I am and very petite women over the course of his dating life.

That said - it's definitely not easy, at any size or perceived level of physical attractiveness, to find a romantic partner. I sympathize with her on this. BUT - she seems to discount any person who isn't bothered by her size (or even finds her attractive despite or because of it) as a "chubby chaser." 

I think that there are a lot of Whitney-specific reasons that she hasn't found a mate but I don't think that her weight is the sole factor nor do I think she must lose weight before she finds someone. I think that it would benefit her to be more attentive to her health and to lose weight but I don't think that would be a magic bullet for her to find a partner, nor do I think it's impossible to find love when overweight/obese.

Agreed.  She could find a partner at her current weight.  I'm a large woman and I've been close to Whitney's size before.  I've never had a problem finding dates or relationships.  There are plenty of men who prefer that type, plenty who don't care, and plenty who view personality and intellect as more important than size.

But she could never find a partner to stick around without fixing all the other stuff.  The hygiene, histrionics, obsessive calling and stalking, and finally being a quasi-celebrity on a reality show which exploits her privacy and personal life are all deal breakers.   She's getting the message from everyone and from herself that if she lost weight her life would be better and she could find a man.  That's just not how it works and this is why so many people who lose mass amounts of weight have issues, because it's easy to dream about how everything would be perfect if you're skinny when in reality whatever messed up things you have going on are just as messed at size 0 as size 30.

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, minamreeka said:

Agreed.  She could find a partner at her current weight.  I'm a large woman and I've been close to Whitney's size before.  I've never had a problem finding dates or relationships.  There are plenty of men who prefer that type, plenty who don't care, and plenty who view personality and intellect as more important than size.

But she could never find a partner to stick around without fixing all the other stuff.  The hygiene, histrionics, obsessive calling and stalking, and finally being a quasi-celebrity on a reality show which exploits her privacy and personal life are all deal breakers.   She's getting the message from everyone and from herself that if she lost weight her life would be better and she could find a man.  That's just not how it works and this is why so many people who lose mass amounts of weight have issues, because it's easy to dream about how everything would be perfect if you're skinny when in reality whatever messed up things you have going on are just as messed at size 0 as size 30.

I completely agree with one caveat. I think her weight needs to be addressed as the priority because she isn’t just overweight or obese. She’s in need of care. Sure she could find someone at any size but she’s very unlikely to find a quality person who wants to get into a relationship where his primary role would be caregiver. She at least needs to get to a weight where she doesn’t need help putting cream on her nether regions and can generally care for herself. 

Of course none of this is going to matter if she doesn’t work on her psychological problems, but it is hard to start a relationship with a new man if you have to ask him to wipe your ass. Maybe that’s why she wants Buddy so badly. He knows her already. She doesn’t have to worry that he’ll find out how dependent she is on help with day to day life. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

This is exactly what I came here to say after watching the latest ep, in which she cries because she doesn't know why "it" isn't happening for her.  Before she gets to complain about not meeting men, she needs to take a hard look at herself.  Her obesity is disturbing; she is not fit, and she looks extremely unhealthy.  She has no neck.  If she is serious about finding love, the very first thing she needs to do is to get serious help in losing weight.  She has farted around for years, exercising and not exercising, overeating and skipping meals, and she clearly doesn't have the faintest idea of what she needs to do.  I wish she would find a

That’s one of the things i can not stand about her. Twit isn’t truly happy for Buddy - it’s all about HER and WHY ME and you’ve got someone and i don’t. She’s a rotten friend . Secondly , she LIES about PCOS keeping her morbidly obese . All the things you mentioned above .  She doesn’t have an awful illness or affliction that keeps her fat & lonely.  Twit has food addiction and is a spoiled lazy brat . Plus i staying fat is a way to annoy her dad n mom  i believe 

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 9
56 minutes ago, DNR said:

That’s one of the things i can not stand about her. Twit isn’t truly happy for Buddy - it’s all about HER and WHY ME and you’ve got someone and i don’t. She’s a rotten friend . Secondly , she LIES about PCOS keeping her morbidly obese . All the things you mentioned above .  She doesn’t have an awful illness or affliction that keeps her fat & lonely.  Twit has food addiction and is a spoiled lazy brat . Plus i staying fat is a way to annoy her dad n mom  i believe 

I bet she would say she's proud of what a good friend she is, when she's anything but.  She inserts herself, clumsily, where she doesn't belong and yet we've never seen her sit quietly and actually listen to what one of the barnacles wants her to know.  Her default is "how does this affect me" and thus she is unable even to pretend to care about anyone else.  I'm sure the idea that she's a terrible friend would totally freak her out because she has no idea of what friendship is.

And I agree with you about her parents.  There is resentment and ugly passive-agression in her interactions with them.  I have to give them a pass because they're old and there's no real chance of redemption for them, but a good psychotherapist could help Whitney learn to deal with them in ways that don't cause her to continue to harm herself.  She's young enough that if she could be persuaded to commit to finding help she could have a happy and productive life.  She's not stupid, but she sure is fucked up.

• Love 14

find a quality person who wants to get into a relationship where his primary role would be caregiver. 

I think it's harder to find someone who will enter into a relationship knowing he/she is going to play a caregiving role, possibly forever. But I think there are people out there who will take this on for non-pathological reasons. First examples - people with disabilities often are in relationships with people who are not disabled. A paraplegic, for example, may always need some level of care that it makes sense for a partner to take on (as opposed to paying someone to come in and help with basic activities of daily living). Second example, closer to home. A relative of mine was in a pretty new romantic relationship when she was diagnosed with a rare cancer and an uncertain prognosis. Her boyfriend stayed with her for years, through a couple of ups and downs, though it would have been easy enough to sort of say "this isn't what I signed up for" and leave. He wanted marriage and kids eventually too, so he was definitely looking at giving up a lot if her health didn't return (it did). They eventually broke up for reasons that had nothing to do with her illness, but I always admired his willingness to go with the uncertainty because he saw the potential for their relationship.

Look, I'm not saying that Whitney is in great shape. She isn't. She already lives with a level of discomfort and disability that I would find impossible to ignore given that it's within her power to change it. I also don't think that she is an ideal romantic partner by any stretch. But there is someone for everyone and there are all sorts of relationships out there that don't make the slightest bit of sense to me, but they work for the people in them. It's unlikely, but possible, that Whitney could end up with someone who is a "quality" person who sees something in her he loves. I'm not terribly fond of her but whoever he is, I hope they find one another.

• Love 1
On 1/28/2019 at 10:31 AM, Nicmar said:
On 1/26/2019 at 12:04 PM, Friday said:

I would say a horses ass but their hocks are smooth not lumpy

Wow.  That's an unfortunate wardrobe choice.  It truly looks like a giraffe.

• Love 5
On 1/26/2019 at 1:57 PM, SevenCostanza said:

I’m on reddit too and have been challenged to give them proof of her “short comings.”  I did just that but they don’t want to be enlightened.  I don’t know if her fans there are genuinely that ignorant or just pretending to be for the sake of argument.  (They have mentalities to be admired only in sheep!)  But there are more and more posters there that are starting to see the light, or just not fans of hers to begin with...stay tuned...

Edited by Ritanne
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, auntjess said:

Wow.  That's an unfortunate wardrobe choice.  It truly looks like a giraffe.

Twit makes ALOT of unfortunate wardrobe choices.( that pic is horrendous)  The beyond stretched spandex , no shirt to cover her fupa or gluteus MAXimus, the sports bra with her gut hanging out. Geezus, learn how to dress for your size!  I’ve worked with a couple of women who were pretty large - they dressed nicely, covered what needed to be covered , showered, hair done... I think Twit enjoys shocking people with all that skin showing, the tight spandex ,  and enjoys the attention . Is that narcissism or some kind of mental thing i have no clue .  And yes as discussed above in the thread ,there are obese women who are in relationships , married w/kids.The women i mentioned above were happily married.   It’s Twits nasty fucked up personality , bad hygiene that prolly drives men away.  She uses her weight as an excuse for why she’s alone( and if she thinks that’s the reason, lose the goddamn weight) 

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 5

The fact that Whitney didn’t bathe for an extended period of time - if true - is just so freaking gross. Even with her minimal amount of activity she sweats gallons. And between that and the flesh fold build up I can only imagine the smell in that tight space. It probably doesn’t matter to Buddy because I get the sense he’s not necessarily Mr. Hygiene either. But poor Todd. 

Re. Chelsea - she struck me as somewhat dim. But I can’t tell if that was just awkwardness around being filmed. But given she’s actually dating a semi-sentient potato like Buddy I would say it’s more than likely she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed. Her and Buddy’s “love banter” (barf) was painful.

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
Just realized this was the wrong episode thread...sorry
  • Love 7
On 1/23/2019 at 12:05 AM, John M said:

Without getting to far in to specifics of my job, imagine if someone said you can buy a brand new BMW, like a 5 series and they would make your car payment for you every month and all you had to do for this car was give them the car payment bill every month by say the 14th of the month.

And your life became "Hey, I got a phone call and they said they are going to repossess my car if I don't give them $2,000 by the end of the week! I thought you were going to pay for this?!" for hours a month explaining over and over again, "Remember these dozen times over the last two months I have contacted you saying I need your bill? Yeah, you never sent it to me." "Well, I know, I've been busy, can you just fix it?"

This is my life.

Not to get off the topic too far, but you just described what I did for a living 30 years ago!  Ha! I know EXACTLY what you mean, you tell them how much money they need to bring you every week, in order for them to keep their car, the lights on,  water, etc.. then when they don’t, and their lights get shut off, it’s YOUR fault. At least that was MY experience many times. 

• Love 1
On 1/24/2019 at 2:06 PM, John M said:

So I'm probably beating around the bush a little too much, I work in HIV/AIDS which is an incredibly complex, very data driven, expensive issue where the client base tends to be very high needs medically and socially, so you see everyone from doctors and nurses to lawyers, data scientists, compliance officers. A masters or a BSN, RN is not uncommon with a relatively low level case manager level because clients are often incredibly complex as far as needs go and their problems can be really intertwined. Like where do you start with a homeless, currently injectable drug using person that has untreated CDC defined AIDS?

I think I owe you an apology John, I was very presumptuous when I inferred that my former career was anything like what you’re doing.  It’s obviously not, I guess I just made assumptions from one post and I shouldn’t have.  I was merely a credit counselor for people who had no idea how to budget their income.  Having lost too many good friends to AIDS through the years, my hat is off to you for what you do.

• Love 4