Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Rings and Runaways

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

First time posting here :)

How can Lizzie honestly believe that Scott is loaded with money? 

The clues are right in front of you. 

- Most people with money care how they look and get their teeth fixed right away if they lose a tooth. Especially if it’s a front tooth.

- He has you in what looks like a cheap Super 8 hotel, That hasn’t updated their decor in 40 years.

-If he was so rich, he would have purchased a house before your release.

- He uses multiple credit cards,that’s not his money,that’s some poor banks money,who he will never payback by the way cause he’s BROKE

Matt- your locked in a building with a thousand other guys because a judge has ruled you’re a risk to the public. You actually think the  state wants to pay for you to have fancy dinners, top notch dental care?  

You should be thankful for what your given,because unlike you,everyone else has to actually pay their rent/mortgage,water,work a jobs they hate. 

Caitlin if you’re so worried about him going back to jail,stop having unprotected sex with him!  You claim you have so much pain growing up because of your mom’s drug use, your are potentially creating that kind of Father for a child. 

Michael- You want to build a close bond relationship with your daughter, but that could never be when all your doing is Hurting her mother... you know the women that actually raised her while your ass was prison. All your teaching her is what a loser you are.

Sarah- You have a child with a shitty father ,you live with your family. You don’t need a $2,000 ring. 

Does anyone on this show know what a condom is?  My god it’s horrible how they little they care about getting STD’s or becoming pregnant. They view pregnancy as if it’s something they can’t prevent like catching a cold. Or that it’s a random sign from the universe that it’s “meant to be!!”

Welcome!

il_570xN.885887338_qmhv.jpg

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Does anyone on this show know what a condom is?  My god it’s horrible how they little they care about getting STD’s or becoming pregnant. They view pregnancy as if it’s something they can’t prevent like catching a cold. Or that it’s a random sign from the universe that it’s “meant to be!!”

Your whole post - all excellent points. But this comment here is what I asked in another thread. WTF. Caitlin had unprotected sex in a forest minutes after picking him up from prison. No shower, no protection. Same with Brittany and Marcellino. And I highly doubt Tracey and Clint wore a raincoat. Again, no showers for any of them prior to engaging in sex. Barf.

• Love 17

Scott needs to start working again and get his credit cards paid. I found out something interesting from a friend... the card company can sue you and take you to court for non-payment. Maybe if he goes to jail he can get a new soulmate online.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

- Most people with money care how they look and get their teeth fixed right away if they lose a tooth. Especially if it’s a front tooth.

- He has you in what looks like a cheap Super 8 hotel, That hasn’t updated their decor in 40 years.

- He uses multiple credit cards,that’s not his money,that’s some poor banks money,who he will never payback by the way cause he’s BROKE

Matt- your locked in a building with a thousand other guys because a judge has ruled you’re a risk to the public. You actually think the  state wants to pay for you to have fancy dinners, top notch dental care?  

You should be thankful for what your given,because unlike you,everyone else has to actually pay their rent/mortgage,water,work a jobs they hate. 

Caitlin if you’re so worried about him going back to jail,stop having unprotected sex with him!  You claim you have so much pain growing up because of your mom’s drug use, your are potentially creating that kind of Father for a child. 

Michael- You want to build a close bond relationship with your daughter, but that could never be when all your doing is Hurting her mother... you know the women that actually raised her while your ass was prison. All your teaching her is what a loser you are.

Sarah- You have a child with a shitty father ,you live with your family. You don’t need a $2,000 ring

No one does, really.  Michael standing there, saying "Give me my daughter.  Give me my daughter" after their fight over the ring....I was like dude are you serious?  What are you gonna do?  Feed her?  Clothe her?  Take her to daycare on your way to work?  No, wait, you will keep her in her car seat while you go off and chase your queen Megan.  These people live in such a distorted reality it is really sad, even sadder that kids are either in the middle of it or about to be brought into the middle of it via unprotected sex.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

No one does, really.  Michael standing there, saying "Give me my daughter.  Give me my daughter" after their fight over the ring....I was like dude are you serious?  What are you gonna do?  Feed her?  Clothe her?  Take her to daycare on your way to work?  No, wait, you will keep her in her car seat while you go off and chase your queen Megan.  These people live in such a distorted reality it is really sad, even sadder that kids are either in the middle of it or about to be brought into the middle of it via unprotected sex.

Although the insane drama is entertaining, I feel a pang of guilt every time a child is involved in the bullshit on this show (or 90 DF, for that matter). I really wish the children weren't on shows with these morons, but I guess that is "reality" and this is a reality show. Reality show = showing the moral decay of the human race. Sadly. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

Although the insane drama is entertaining, I feel a pang of guilt every time a child is involved in the bullshit on this show (or 90 DF, for that matter). I really wish the children weren't on shows with these morons, but I guess that is "reality" and this is a reality show. Reality show = showing the moral decay of the human race. Sadly. 

I agree, Hannah94!  I watch these shows to feel morally superior and smug about myself, lol.  It is even sadder when older folks are involved, like 30/35 and older.  I think, really?  You want this kind of drama?  You are not 17 anymore, it is not funny anymore.  I am a 90DF junkie, too!!!

• Love 7

I’m rewatching the episode while folding laundry and it’s really pissing me off How Michael ( I doubt he even has a valid DL by the way) is texting while driving, he’s barely looking up at the road! Put the damn phone down you idiot. Your side chick waited 2 weeks to see you,she’s not going anywhere....

and I’m pretty sure that Nice Brand New Car Sarah & Michael are driving is a rental,since it has Florida Plates and they live in New York. 

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Scott needs to start working again and get his credit cards paid. I found out something interesting from a friend... the card company can sue you and take you to court for non-payment. Maybe if he goes to jail he can get a new soulmate online.

We don’t have debtor’s prisons anymore.  They can get a civil judgment against him but you can’t get blood from a turnip.  Usually an unsecured creditor cannot take your house or get at a pension.

• Love 4
On 1/22/2019 at 5:30 PM, Hellohappylife said:

Sarah- You have a child with a shitty father ,you live with your family. You don’t need a $2,000 ring. 

MARRY ME.

All great posts!  And welcome!

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I agree, Hannah94!  I watch these shows to feel morally superior and smug about myself, lol.  It is even sadder when older folks are involved, like 30/35 and older.  I think, really?  You want this kind of drama?  You are not 17 anymore, it is not funny anymore.  I am a 90DF junkie, too!!!

I reluctantly admit.....it does make me feel a bit better about my own life. I see these tools on tv and then I realize my real life problems are nothing compared to what the idiots deal with daily on there. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

I reluctantly admit.....it does make me feel a bit better about my own life. I see these tools on tv and then I realize my real life problems are nothing compared to what the idiots deal with daily on there. 

Yep - and  they are all CHOOSING this.  No one is inflicting these choices upon them.  Tools.

• Love 4
On 1/23/2019 at 8:42 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

What would happen if Meagan got pregnant, or Caitlin?  Yikes.

• Love 2
On 1/22/2019 at 8:30 AM, BravoAddict72 said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but it's always been a dream of mine to get married with my pink bra strap showing all during the ceremony.  And to have my husband read his vows off a cell phone! It was like a fairy tale wedding.

One thing I don't understand is I thought it was against the rules of your probation to hang around with ex felons. Haven't we seen Btittney with 2 now, last week at brunch and with her ex this week? And she wants to keep seeing her? Can't she get in trouble for that?

All these ex felons with kids I have a question for. How can they all put their new "loves" in front of seeing their kids? Brittney has been out a few days before she even sees her child? Lizzie went to Scott before her daughter. I don't understand how hooking up with basically a stranger (except for Michael) is more important than your own child.

Three words will more than explain this newfangled parenting priority system:

90 Day Fiance.

It’s on hiatus right now, but I guarantee that once you tune into TLC (Trashtastic Love Channel), and watch a 2 hour episode, minus the 50 minutes of commercials and re-caps, it will explain everything.

If you don’t enjoy this straight up “comedy gold/are these people for real?” TV show addiction, you can move into my house and I will do your laundry for you.

I have an excellent “recipe” that gets stains out of everything. Except for linens, I dry almost everything on clothing racks. Your clothing will not only last longer and look better, but nothing will ever shrink or fade. 

However, if you happen to be Caitlin from this season, I reserve all rights to revoke the satisfaction guaranteed clause.

• Love 3
On 1/21/2019 at 12:15 AM, SnackyCakes14 said:

Even though I knew from the previews that Tracie had left with Clint's car and credit card, when he was telling the producer he didn't do anything wrong, a chill ran up my spine. For a second it felt like they were going to find her murdered in the bathroom.  Even the story he told his mom seemed...off.  You didn't get into a fight, but were so distraught you left without your phone, cigarettes, and car keys?  And knowing she wants more crack you would leave your car keys and credit card there, then walk(?) far enough away you didn't see her leave? I agree he probably did do crack with her and things went sideways.  Clint does seem slow in some respects, but the way he was telling her they had to have sex on their wedding night seemed calculated and creepy. 

When Clint was on the phone with his mom I couldn't help thinking, "I can still tend the rabbits, Mom? I didn't mean no harm."

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 5

WETV reran this classic today.  Tracie was more than 4 hours late for the wedding in a bar.  The bride wore an ill-fitting silver sparkling sleeveless gown with a neon purple bra poking out.  The groom wore a pin-striped double-breasted suit with a deep purple shirt and striped tie.  The crowd hooted, hollered, and raised their beer bottles high as the minister pronounced them man and wife. 

Later, the bride took the car and left the groom and one of her shoes in the honeymoon suite to go in search of some muthafuckin' crack.  

It is a true classic!

Also Caitlin tells Matt to put the napkin in his lap in case anything falls out of his "tooth hole" while he's eating.

Michael gets into a fight with Sarah so he can go meet Meghan.  Meghan thinks this married loser is going to propose to her.  Ah, the early days of clueless clowns. 

• Applause 1