Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Rings and Runaways

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Just an FYI to anyone who wants to know: probably the reason Clint didnt meet Tracie or visit her in prison is because she’s in federal prison. I have a loved one in the federal prison system and the BOP does not allow visitation unless you knew the prisoner before they were incarcerated. Unless you lie on your visitor application which is a federal crime. It’s a stupid rule and I’ve written to the BOP trying to get it changed. Because the last people you want visiting an inmate are their old friends they used to hang out with.

The only thing I’m puzzled about is why Tracy didn’t go to a halfway house after being released from federal prison because usually halfway house time is mandatory. Federal prison doesn’t grant parole, but halfway house is mandatory. The only thing I can think of is that she denied her halfway house time and decided to ride out her entire bid in prison. Which is idiotic. But some people say that the halfway house is harder than prison because it’s basically like rehabilitation to help you regenerate back into society. And we all know Tracie ain’t about that. Some halfway houses are a joke, but some can be very useful especially for drug offenders. And they help you find employment. Just wondering why Tracie didn’t report immediately to the halfway house?

• Love 6
12 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

I'm am so perplexed as to why these idiots, both con & partner, are so eager to blab their issues.   Complete strangers at the restaurant, "ring store" they just have to announce that they've been in prison.  Why? It seems like some kind of twisted badge of honour.

I'm sure its producer driven. I mean, "how did you two meet?" is pretty standard small talk for people who sell engagement rings. But they'd just have to say "we met online". Not "we met online through Foxy Inmates.com!" And seriously, its quite a leap from "let me know if you have any questions about the menu" to "I don't know anything about this kind of food because I just got OUT OF PRISON". Though in my, admittedly limited, experience, I think people aren't embarrassed at all. I've had people ask to borrow my phone to call home because they just got out of jail, and heard people talking about how they're having a party for Tommy tonight because he's getting out of prison. 

10 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I just noticed something odd while watching this train wreck again. In Clint and Tracie's hotel room, why are there so many used tequila shot glasses on the table? Did they have a party in there with lots of people? I know, in the rare times I have done shots, I used the same shot glass over and over. I don't go get a new shot glass with each shot.

Tracie's very dainty that way. I mean, look at how neat and clean she keeps herself! She showers almost once a week! 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I just noticed something odd while watching this train wreck again. In Clint and Tracie's hotel room, why are there so many used tequila shot glasses on the table? Did they have a party in there with lots of people? I know, in the rare times I have done shots, I used the same shot glass over and over. I don't go get a new shot glass with each shot.

Knowing Tracie, she ordered a tray full for herself.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

I'm am so perplexed as to why these idiots, both con & partner, are so eager to blab their issues.   Complete strangers at the restaurant, "ring store" they just have to announce that they've been in prison.  Why? It seems like some kind of twisted badge of honour.

I would bet that production encourages it so we can see the reactions on the servers/retailers.

• Love 3
On 1/18/2019 at 10:36 PM, Hannah94 said:

. . . I would never ever allow anyone to touch underthings. 

I've always said that, but we have done enough cruises on Princess ships that they now do our laundry for free.  Once I sent it out the first time and it came back all clean and folded, I got over my resistance.  I rationalized it by saying, "I'll probably never see those particular room stewards and laundry people again."  

Mine aren't fancy.  They're 100% cotton.  If they were fancy or fragile, I'd do my own, though.

• Love 4

Meanwhile, I love the Caitlyn, miss "My biggest fear is you going back to jail...I won't disrupt my life and wait for you..." was shocked, and yet went along with walking out on the check.  Someone morally opposed to crime, someone so fearful her main returning to  jail, would've planted her ass down on that chair and told him to fuck off.  Clearly, this woman doesn't really care about crimes itself he may commit, just doesn't want him getting busted for it.    I really have grown to dislike her.

I'm also at a loss to understand what it is these women see in Michael and Matt.  Neither are charming.  Neither are good looking.  Neither are intelligent.  Both can't stay out of jail.  What exactly is it about these two that have women fighting for them?  I suppose these women are hoping these men will never leave them b/c they "saved" them.  Are there no other single, non-felons that may be grateful you love them?  Or do they secretly love that their men have that bad side of them?  Like they get off thinking their men are Jesse James?

In Clint's case, I truly believe he probably has a hard time dating b/c he is so stupid, although he did manage to get two women to marry him.  I just see a lot of women on normal dating apps not giving him the time of day, so perhaps the prison one was the only way for him?    I don't see him as the Marcelino type that wants a woman fresh out of jail with few resources that he can control.   

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, ava111 said:

I have no words about Clint. Or I do LOL He is like 7 year old child with oversized clothes who should be home with his mommy and never let out of her sight. And his mom should know better then indulge him with giving him her credit card. I blame her for this mess because he has obviously diminished mental capacity. She should never let him use her card unless she also has the same problem. He would not be able to go to pick Tracey up and marry without her card.

There seems to be few parents who are enabling their children on this show. Something has to be off with Clint's mom to give her adult son a credit card to meet his girlfriend who is in prison for fraud. Who would ever think that was a good idea? 

And with Matt's mom....why on earth would you keep the cycle going of him getting out prison, letting him move back home (including new girlfriend who just got kicked out of her home)  and immediately going back to using. He's a meth head that needs serious help. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, usernameG said:

There seems to be few parents who are enabling their children on this show. Something has to be off with Clint's mom to give her adult son a credit card to meet his girlfriend who is in prison for fraud. Who would ever think that was a good idea? 

And with Matt's mom....why on earth would you keep the cycle going of him getting out prison, letting him move back home (including new girlfriend who just got kicked out of her home)  and immediately going back to using. He's a meth head that needs serious help. 

When I worked for the courts I saw that there were 2 types of parents for the offenders--totally absent, or enablers. I don't understand why Clint is babied. Is there something we don't know? Does he have siblings? Are they normal? Is he like only child  Ryan from Teen Mom, and coddled to, and enabled? 

• Love 6

I just caught up on this weekly shitshow. A few comments which I think everyone has covered but...

Matt & Caitlin-both immature babies, and Matt’s mom is just perpetuating it by doing laundry. She should have said:You can stay here, first month I’d rent free while you BOTH look for jobs. I’ll provide cereal for breakfast, pb&j for lunch, and then a dinner. You want anything else-you pay for it (I’m looking at you, Matt, drinking beer that your mommy bought ya at 11am.) Mom’s an enabler and these idiots don’t even pitch in around the house. I’m surprised Matt doesn’t dribble beer out of his tooth hole. 

Tracie & Clint-Getting married in the middle of a bar full of strangers. A better wedding would have been at a courthouse, but courthouses aren’t open until 2-4am so when the “blushing bride” is 5 hours late, that won’t work. You know that car isn’t fully in Clint’s name, probably not the phone either. Mama Clint needed to shut all that down, report that everything including the car was stolen, and have her man baby Clint on the next bus home. Those 2 really are disgusting. And as I mentioned episodes ago-WHY do these chunky girls leap into these weaklings’ arms? She almost took Clint down several times in the parking lot. 

Michael/Sarah/Megan-He is gross, nothing redeeming about this chump. I’m done with Sarah’s on and off accent, and Megan’s an idiot. 

Thats all for now....

• Love 17
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:23 AM, LunaMia said:

So Caitlin bitches about Matt being lazy and not wanting to do work, yet let’s his mother wash her dingy ass flossers. His mom that is letting them live there without paying I’m sure. 

Didn't she say she was "in between jobs"?  This is the first time I heard that; as the show started, she was an Admin Ass't somewhere.  How on earth is she supposed to support herself?  Not to mention the felon who will certainly have an easy time finding a job where nobody tells him what to do and when to do it <<sarcasm>>

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I just caught up on this weekly shitshow. A few comments which I think everyone has covered but...

Matt & Caitlin-both immature babies, and Matt’s mom is just perpetuating it by doing laundry. She should have said:You can stay here, first month I’d rent free while you BOTH look for jobs. I’ll provide cereal for breakfast, pb&j for lunch, and then a dinner. You want anything else-you pay for it (I’m looking at you, Matt, drinking beer that your mommy bought ya at 11am.) Mom’s an enabler and these idiots don’t even pitch in around the house. I’m surprised Matt doesn’t dribble beer out of his tooth hole. 

Tracie & Clint-Getting married in the middle of a bar full of strangers. A better wedding would have been at a courthouse, but courthouses aren’t open until 2-4am so when the “blushing bride” is 5 hours late, that won’t work. You know that car isn’t fully in Clint’s name, probably not the phone either. Mama Clint needed to shut all that down, report that everything including the car was stolen, and have her man baby Clint on the next bus home. Those 2 really are disgusting. And as I mentioned episodes ago-WHY do these chunky girls leap into these weaklings’ arms? She almost took Clint down several times in the parking lot. 

Michael/Sarah/Megan-He is gross, nothing redeeming about this chump. I’m done with Sarah’s on and off accent, and Megan’s an idiot. 

Thats all for now....

I blame Richard Gere for that fantasy.

An-Officer-and-a-Gentleman-e1451652074286.jpg

• Love 7

Oh! I forgot about Brittaney and Marcelino-I really wish she would get away from this tightly wound, extreme anger bubbling just below the surface sorry excuse for a man. Ever since the beginning, this dude made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I’m going to get the quote wrong, but they replay the TH where he says something along the lines of “I’m going to give Brittaney the sex she requires” - some such nonesense referring to Brittney being bisexual and he knows best-that she needs dick. 

• Love 19
13 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I couldn't figure that out and also wondered why there were two different women's shoes on the floor. His crying, "I didn't do anything wrong, mom" comment scared me. He really needs to be supervised or something. He told his mother that Tracie has a problem with crack. Okay, so what exactly happened? Did she get drugged up and then left the room to go score more or did she leave him? Why was he crying about being heartbroken? Because she is a crack addict or because she left him? A couple days later and I'm still trying to figure out just what the hell happened there.

Edited by configdotsys
clarity
  • Love 8
51 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I couldn't figure that out and also wondered why there were two different women's shoes on the floor. His crying, "I didn't do anything wrong, mom" comment scared me. He really needs to be supervised or something. He told his mother that Tracie has a problem with crack. Okay, so what exactly happened? Did she get drugged up and then left the room to go score more or did she leave him? Why was he crying about being heartbroken? Because she is a crack addict or because she left him? A couple days later and I'm still trying to figure out just what the hell happened there.

Maybe they invited the dealer and some of his entourage back to their room to party.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'm also at a loss to understand what it is these women see in Michael and Matt.  Neither are charming.  Neither are good looking.  Neither are intelligent.  Both can't stay out of jail.  What exactly is it about these two that have women fighting for them?  I suppose these women are hoping these men will never leave them b/c they "saved" them.  Are there no other single, non-felons that may be grateful you love them?  Or do they secretly love that their men have that bad side of them?  Like they get off thinking their men are Jesse James?

Bingo. They love a bad boy. And they can simultaneously be the bad boy's moll, AND the good woman whose love will redeem. Matt's allure misses me completely. I mean, Garrett from last season was cute and had a veneer of sweetness and a southern boy charm. Matt is just marking time till he heads back to the joint. He's not even pretending otherwise. 

2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Oh! I forgot about Brittaney and Marcelino-I really wish she would get away from this tightly wound, extreme anger bubbling just below the surface sorry excuse for a man. Ever since the beginning, this dude made the hair stand up on the back of my neck. I’m going to get the quote wrong, but they replay the TH where he says something along the lines of “I’m going to give Brittaney the sex she requires” - some such nonesense referring to Brittney being bisexual and he knows best-that she needs dick. 

Marcelino is toxic masculinity personified. What a creep.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, hookedontv said:

“I’m going to give Brittaney the sex she requires” - some such nonesense referring to Brittney being bisexual and he knows best-that she needs dick. 

"Brittany requires the kind of sex only a man can give her."

Cool story bro. 

game-thrones-brienne-tormund-dolls-role-

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bingo. They love a bad boy. And they can simultaneously be the bad boy's moll, AND the good woman whose love will redeem. Matt's allure misses me completely. I mean, Garrett from last season was cute and had a veneer of sweetness and a southern boy charm. Matt is just marking time till he heads back to the joint. He's not even pretending otherwise. 

Marcelino is toxic masculinity personified. What a creep.

At least Garrett could talk without sounding like his mouth is full of spit and he's too lazy to swallow.  Matt really is off putting in every possible way.  He looks filthy.  He is entitled and totally self-serving.  He is thoroughly unpleasant.  Caitlin really knows how to pick 'em. Not that she's a prize; however, compared to Matt it's hard to not shine, no matter how much he is thriving with his morning beer.

Marcelino is scary.  If Brittany ever leaves him, she had better go into hiding.  This guy is one very small step away from violence at any moment. This is really a case where the felon seems so much more grounded.  I agree; he is the poster boy for toxic masculinity. 

• Love 16
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:17 PM, configdotsys said:

And again, you blink and the hour is over...

That is because there are 38 minutes of actual programming and 22 minutes of commercials.  They are so many ads that sometimes I forget what I am watching. 

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:56 PM, zillabreeze said:

I'm am so perplexed as to why these idiots, both con & partner, are so eager to blab their issues.   Complete strangers at the restaurant, "ring store" they just have to announce that they've been in prison. 

I believe the producers put them up to it, just to film the reaction on people's faces.  On "Sister Wives", when Kody meets someone new, the first thing he tells them is that he has four wives. It comes over as  inauthentic and self serving, because no one seems to care. 

I don't know what to make of Sarah and Megan.  They are both fairly attractive and appear to have loving, supportive families.  It would be one thing if Michael was good looking and/or charismatic, but he is none of those things.  He is short, surly and intense.  Surely they can do better. 

I don't believe Clint told his mom the truth.  I have a feeling they were both smoking crack and something went awry. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

"Brittany requires the kind of sex only a man can give her."

Cool story bro. 

game-thrones-brienne-tormund-dolls-role-

When he finds out about strap-ons he will be crushed.

6 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

That is because they are 38 minutes of actual programming and 22 minutes of commercials.  They are so many ads that sometimes I forget what I am watching. 

I believe the producers put them up to it, just to film the reaction on people's faces.  On "Sister Wives", when Kody meets someone new, the first thing he tells them is that he has four wives. It comes over as  inauthentic and self serving, because no one seems to care. 

I don't know what to make of Sarah and Megan.  They are both fairly attractive and appear to have loving, supportive families.  It would be one thing if Michael was good looking and/or charismatic, but he is none of those things.  He is short, surly and intense.  Surely they can do better. 

I don't believe Clint told his mom the truth.  I have a feeling they were both smoking crack and something went awry. 

I DVR and fast forward.  

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Maybe room service? 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

That is because they are 38 minutes of actual programming and 22 minutes of commercials.  They are so many ads that sometimes I forget what I am watching. 

Absolutely as evidenced by his "I did nothing wrong."   He's too brain damaged to realize that is the first clue you DID do something wrong.

• Love 10

I think Clint has had an accident at some point, and his mother feels obligated to clean up after him. No way that ex-wife we saw earlier would marry someone as dumb as this guy. I’m voting that he has a head injury because otherwise I’ll have to put him out in the cornfield.

I want to know how Caitlin drives with one leg tucked up under her chin. 

• Love 20
22 hours ago, zillabreeze said:

I'm am so perplexed as to why these idiots, both con & partner, are so eager to blab their issues. 

9 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm sure its producer driven. I mean, "how did you two meet?" is pretty standard small talk for people who sell engagement rings. But they'd just have to say "we met online". Not "we met online through Foxy Inmates.com!"

Reminds me of Kody from Sister Wives who loves to tell people they are Polygamists even when they don't give a rat's ass, although in his case I think he does it because he likes the attention.

• Love 8

Let me get this straight. Caitlin and Matt are both unemployed, living with his mom, and they decide to go on a date to a restaurant where the bill is $132 for the two of them? Couldn't they have gone to Olive Garden or Applebee's for about $30? Even a nice steakhouse (Outback, Texas Roadhouse, etc) wouldn't be $132 for two people. The train on this one is whistling hard and I can see the wreck coming from miles away.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Let me get this straight. Caitlin and Matt are both unemployed, living with his mom, and they decide to go on a date to a restaurant where the bill is $132 for the two of them? Couldn't they have gone to Olive Garden or Applebee's for about $30? Even a nice steakhouse (Outback, Texas Roadhouse, etc) wouldn't be $132 for two people. The train on this one is whistling hard and I can see the wreck coming from miles away.

Those places usually don't allow filming. That’s why you hardly ever see them in well known chain stores, restaurants etc., because of the camera crew. 

• Love 3
On 1/19/2019 at 11:20 PM, Hannah94 said:

If they ordered shots from room service they'd bring multiple glasses, instead of the bottle, unless specifically asked.  I thought that was weird too, especially when they showed the two different shoes.

• Love 2

I don't understand Brittney. The minute Marcelino walks out the door her ex-girlfriend shows up and Brit is all over her. What exactly is this chick's angle? It looked to me like she was just as controlling with her ex and Marcelino is with her. 

I'm also wondering about prison these days. Like how do these people get access to these dating websites, posting sexy pics of themselves, drugs, alcohol, etc... Seems like there's alot of freedom there. Is this what our prison system has come to? No wonder these people come out and are such assholes. They learn nothing. They have no reason to. 

• Love 11

As a few people mentioned upthread, Matt is making Garrett from Season 1 look like Prince Charming. Garrett seemed like he could carry on a conversation, didn't want to go back to jail, got a job, and could pull off being charming if he wanted to.  Matt seems really institutionalized with no desire to be a functioning part of society, and really rough around the edges.  I did feel sorry for Caitlin, but it was frustrating how immature she is by not offering to help Matt's mom around the house, or seem to be actively looking for a job either. She obviously has abandonment issues and a complicated relationship with her mom, but chooses to keep chaos and drama in her life. I

Even though I knew from the previews that Tracie had left with Clint's car and credit card, when he was telling the producer he didn't do anything wrong, a chill ran up my spine. For a second it felt like they were going to find her murdered in the bathroom.  Even the story he told his mom seemed...off.  You didn't get into a fight, but were so distraught you left without your phone, cigarettes, and car keys?  And knowing she wants more crack you would leave your car keys and credit card there, then walk(?) far enough away you didn't see her leave? I agree he probably did do crack with her and things went sideways.  Clint does seem slow in some respects, but the way he was telling her they had to have sex on their wedding night seemed calculated and creepy. 

• Love 16

Cellphones get smuggled in, that’s how they take the selfies. And get online. If a prison doesn’t have AC and cable TV, the inmates complain of cruel and unusual punishment. They have access to computers, have for years. There was a Law & Order episode based on a real crime where inmates were working on computers as online customer service for various companies. If anyone knew what really goes on in prison, they’d be apalled.

Look at Lizzie. She didn’t gain weight on prison food. Munchie food, after she did drugs.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

They also took an Uber from Roy to Tacoma which is 20 miles each way.  

7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't understand Brittney. The minute Marcelino walks out the door her ex-girlfriend shows up and Brit is all over her. What exactly is this chick's angle? It looked to me like she was just as controlling with her ex and Marcelino is with her. 

I'm also wondering about prison these days. Like how do these people get access to these dating websites, posting sexy pics of themselves, drugs, alcohol, etc... Seems like there's alot of freedom there. Is this what our prison system has come to? No wonder these people come out and are such assholes. They learn nothing. They have no reason to. 

And the guards must be pretty clueless if hanging clothes in front of the bars is how they get away with having sex.  Gee think they are blocking my view to do something not permitted? 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Cellphones get smuggled in, that’s how they take the selfies. And get online. If a prison doesn’t have AC and cable TV, the inmates complain of cruel and unusual punishment. They have access to computers, have for years. There was a Law & Order episode based on a real crime where inmates were working on computers as online customer service for various companies. If anyone knew what really goes on in prison, they’d be apalled.

Look at Lizzie. She didn’t gain weight on prison food. Munchie food, after she did drugs.

They also make their own booze out of anything they can find to ferment.

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:24 PM, vintagesac said:

Wow! This was a dramatic episode. Poor dumb Clint should have high tailed it outta there when she was 1 hour late, reported his cards stolen, and gone back to mama. I feel so bad for him - as they say, that boy ain’t right.

Little balless twirp Michael- why the hell were you even in a jewelry store if “Megan your Queen?” I think he’s too afraid of Sarah’s temper. He can’t man up and tell her the truth, so he starts a fight so he can leave?

Matt saying food was going to dribble out his tooth hole was the only thing that made me smile on this episode. Caitlin can do better than this grifter. I like her.

I agree that Matt is awful but I'm not a fan of Caitlin either.  Apparently she's got kids (at least one, maybe two.)  What the hell is a 32 year old mother doing with no job, moving with nothing more than a few trashbags of clothes in her name out of her mommy's house (who she claims has never been there for her, yet she lives there?) into her new felon junkie boyfriend's mommy's house, allows said mommy to wash and fold her laundry for her so she can go berate her useless junkie boyfriend for drinking in the morning instead of taking both their unemployed asses out on a "date"?  The only difference between the two of them is she (allegedly) doesn't use drugs.  But she's got kids so her awfulness kind of balances with his.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:25 PM, Neurochick said:

I didn’t feel bad for Clint.  If he couldn’t tell that woman was an addict then I don’t know what to say.  The woman had Addict written all over her face.

How is Megan smug?  Is it smug to think highly of yourself?   I think she’s a fool.  To her it’s a competition, she wants to be able to say, “ I got him!”  Someone please tell me why Michael is such a catch, I don’t see it.  He’s not attractive and he’s stupid.  Michael isn’t a sociopath, not every behavior demands a diagnosis, he’s a guy who gets off on women fighting over him.  He likes that two women are into him.  Ugh.

For me, the fact that Megan has the attitude of a petulant teenage girl when it comes to Michael is what makes me really dislike her.   She gets this smug smile on her face whenever anyone tries to talk sense into her about Michael like she's gonna show all these dummies once she finally gets a phone call from her felon prince (any day now! Keep stabbing those apples, sweetie!)  Also, I've seen her on twitter.  She's insufferable. 

• Love 21
On 1/20/2019 at 8:03 AM, Cammi said:

Just an FYI to anyone who wants to know: probably the reason Clint didnt meet Tracie or visit her in prison is because she’s in federal prison... Just wondering why Tracie didn’t report immediately to the halfway house?

I heard mention of that several times, too. But the place where he picked her up was the Tarrant County Jail in Fort Worth, not a federal prison. So maybe she was sent there or to another state facility after release from federal prison. Or maybe it's all fake. ;-)

2 hours ago, dsteele said:

I heard mention of that several times, too. But the place where he picked her up was the Tarrant County Jail in Fort Worth, not a federal prison. So maybe she was sent there or to another state facility after release from federal prison. Or maybe it's all fake. ;-)

Or Tracie lied to Clint and he isn't smart enough to realize Tarrant County Jail is not a federal institution.  Then again I am amazed Clint can dress himself.  I assume his mother has added garanimals tags to his clothes along with diagrams reminding him how to put his legs into pants and arms and head into a shirt.  His clothes are so big so that when he gets in wrong, he can be pulled out without having to cut him free.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
On 1/18/2019 at 11:20 PM, Reality police said:

I noticed that Tracie still had on her hot pink bra. Wonder how many days she wore it before it got washed. Maybe she needs to stay with Matt's mom.

We're only on day TWO of them. Easy to forget but he picked her up and the plan was to get married the next day. While everyone else is weeks down their timeline. 

On 1/19/2019 at 4:09 PM, ava111 said:

The only place that had ever problem with me using my then boyfriend credit card was in Las Vegas. I was not able to buy a drink and sandwich in hotel's gift shop. Like if I was gonna use stolen credit card to spend 10 USD??? And in Vegas? Otherwise I have been using his cc pretty much everywhere for the past 10 years and nobody ever cares to check. Only recently because I had to travel myself (because I remembered the Vegas experience and didn't want to end up unable to use it and out of town) he put me on his cc and got me one that have actually my name on it.

Actually it's pretty common for stolen cards to be used on small amounts first, to see if it actually goes through or unnoticed and then once they think it's free and clear they'll make the big purchases. 

• Love 5

I don't know about the rest of you, but it's always been a dream of mine to get married with my pink bra strap showing all during the ceremony.  And to have my husband read his vows off a cell phone! It was like a fairy tale wedding.

One thing I don't understand is I thought it was against the rules of your probation to hang around with ex felons. Haven't we seen Btittney with 2 now, last week at brunch and with her ex this week? And she wants to keep seeing her? Can't she get in trouble for that?

All these ex felons with kids I have a question for. How can they all put their new "loves" in front of seeing their kids? Brittney has been out a few days before she even sees her child? Lizzie went to Scott before her daughter. I don't understand how hooking up with basically a stranger (except for Michael) is more important than your own child.

Edited by BravoAddict72
spelling
  • Love 7
On 1/21/2019 at 10:27 AM, lezlers said:

I agree that Matt is awful but I'm not a fan of Caitlin either.  Apparently she's got kids (at least one, maybe two.)  What the hell is a 32 year old mother doing with no job, moving with nothing more than a few trashbags of clothes in her name out of her mommy's house (who she claims has never been there for her, yet she lives there?) into her new felon junkie boyfriend's mommy's house, allows said mommy to wash and fold her laundry for her so she can go berate her useless junkie boyfriend for drinking in the morning instead of taking both their unemployed asses out on a "date"?  The only difference between the two of them is she (allegedly) doesn't use drugs.  But she's got kids so her awfulness kind of balances with his.

For me, the fact that Megan has the attitude of a petulant teenage girl when it comes to Michael is what makes me really dislike her.   She gets this smug smile on her face whenever anyone tries to talk sense into her about Michael like she's gonna show all these dummies once she finally gets a phone call from her felon prince (any day now! Keep stabbing those apples, sweetie!)  Also, I've seen her on twitter.  She's insufferable. 

OMG yes.  She acts as though future husband is Idris Elba.   

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I don't know about the rest of you, but it's always been a dream of mine to get married with my pink bra strap showing all during the ceremony.  And to have my husband read his vows off a cell phone! It was like a fairy tale wedding.

One thing I don't understand is I thought it was against the rules of your probation to hang around with ex felons. Haven't we seen Btittney with 2 now, last week at brunch and with her ex this week? And she wants to keep seeing her? Can't she get in trouble for that?

All these ex felons with kids I have a question for. How can they all put their new "loves" in front of seeing their kids? Brittney has been out a few days before she even sees her child? Lizzie went to Scott before her daughter. I don't understand how hooking up with basically a stranger (except for Michael) is more important than your own child.

Their kids don’t have $$$.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, BravoAddict72 said:

You mean it's not?  Shocking.........

2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

She acts as though future husband is Idris Elba.   

That he AIN'T.

2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

For me, the fact that Megan has the attitude of a petulant teenage girl when it comes to Michael is what makes me really dislike her.   She gets this smug smile on her face whenever anyone tries to talk sense into her about Michael like she's gonna show all these dummies once she finally gets a phone call from her felon prince

yeppers!!  She is gonna show US who was right all along!!! I have heard of girls who like to "fix' their men but she is tops.....she is.....wait for it.....THE QUEEN!!!

(Off topic:  when my hubby and I got together I asked him to promise something:  Don't ever change and please don't ever try to change me.  So far, so good!)

• Love 2
On 1/21/2019 at 10:27 AM, lezlers said:

Wait, she has kids? Where are they? I wondered because she has a baby feet tattoo on her back.

When Caitlin said that she thought Matt would get out and sweep her off her feet I was like " ... Why would you think that?"

Also, her boyfriend's mother washing her draws should mortify her. She's not working AND not helping with housework? She's a straight freeloader. I wish I would. Fuck a date, they need jobs - both of them.

Clint's mom knows what's up. "I need to get ahold of her, Mom!" "You need to get ahold of her? For what? You can get it annulled." Also who were all those people at the wedding? Did they just get married in the middle of a random restaurant?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Clint's mom knows what's up. "I need to get ahold of her, Mom!" "You need to get ahold of her? For what? You can get it annulled." Also who were all those people at the wedding? Did they just get married in the middle of a random restaurant?

They got married in the middle of a bar on the dance floor.  Keeping it classy!  They can boot scoot and two step out the door to enjoy their wedding night festivities of tequila shots and crack. 

Pastor Bob, if you really did marry these clowns (who likely did not have a marriage license therefore none of it was legal), you are a fool. 

• Love 5

First time posting here :)

How can Lizzie honestly believe that Scott is loaded with money? 

The clues are right in front of you. 

- Most people with money care how they look and get their teeth fixed right away if they lose a tooth. Especially if it’s a front tooth.

- He has you in what looks like a cheap Super 8 hotel, That hasn’t updated their decor in 40 years.

-If he was so rich, he would have purchased a house before your release.

- He uses multiple credit cards,that’s not his money,that’s some poor banks money,who he will never payback by the way cause he’s BROKE

Matt- your locked in a building with a thousand other guys because a judge has ruled you’re a risk to the public. You actually think the  state wants to pay for you to have fancy dinners, top notch dental care?  

You should be thankful for what your given,because unlike you,everyone else has to actually pay their rent/mortgage,water,work a jobs they hate. 

Caitlin if you’re so worried about him going back to jail,stop having unprotected sex with him!  You claim you have so much pain growing up because of your mom’s drug use, your are potentially creating that kind of Father for a child. 

Michael- You want to build a close bond relationship with your daughter, but that could never be when all your doing is Hurting her mother... you know the women that actually raised her while your ass was prison. All your teaching her is what a loser you are.

Sarah- You have a child with a shitty father ,you live with your family. You don’t need a $2,000 ring. 

Does anyone on this show know what a condom is?  My god it’s horrible how they little they care about getting STD’s or becoming pregnant. They view pregnancy as if it’s something they can’t prevent like catching a cold. Or that it’s a random sign from the universe that it’s “meant to be!!”

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Hellohappylife said:

First time posting here :)

How can Lizzie honestly believe that Scott is loaded with money? 

The clues are right in front of you. 

- Most people with money care how they look and get their teeth fixed right away if they lose a tooth. Especially if it’s a front tooth.

- He has you in what looks like a cheap Super 8 hotel, That hasn’t updated their decor in 40 years.

-If he was so rich, he would have purchased a house before your release.

- He uses multiple credit cards,that’s not his money,that’s some poor banks money,who he will never payback by the way cause he’s BROKE

Matt- your locked in a building with a thousand other guys because a judge has ruled you’re a risk to the public. You actually think the  state wants to pay for you to have fancy dinners, top notch dental care?  

You should be thankful for what your given,because unlike you,everyone else has to actually pay their rent/mortgage,water,work a jobs they hate. 

Caitlin if you’re so worried about him going back to jail,stop having unprotected sex with him!  You claim you have so much pain growing up because of your mom’s drug use, your are potentially creating that kind of Father for a child. 

Michael- You want to build a close bond relationship with your daughter, but that could never be when all your doing is Hurting her mother... you know the women that actually raised her while your ass was prison. All your teaching her is what a loser you are.

Sarah- You have a child with a shitty father ,you live with your family. You don’t need a $2,000 ring. 

Does anyone on this show know what a condom is?  My god it’s horrible how they little they care about getting STD’s or becoming pregnant. They view pregnancy as if it’s something they can’t prevent like catching a cold. Or that it’s a random sign from the universe that it’s “meant to be!!”

He had a bridge over the tooth gap but when the Junk Food Giantess jumped into his arms it flew into a field.

• Love 9
On 1/18/2019 at 11:03 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I just noticed that Brittany needs some serious dental work/help...

On 1/19/2019 at 12:26 AM, Spike said:

We got plenty of shots of Brittany’s lower teeth and did anyone notice that she has huge gaps between each of them?  It’s almost a jack o’ lantern effect.  

Jack O'Lantern...LOL!  Yes...she needs some serious dental work.  Her teeth are awful (a trend with all these lovebirds).

• Love 1