Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Ruin

ElectricBoogaloo
  • Start Topic

You'd think Jim would be used to taking control in a crisis, but other than calming people in the immediate aftermath, he was pretty useless. Police stations IRL are much harder to get into than the GCPD and this is in a city (effectively) under siege. Fortify your damn front door at least!

Lots of fun alliances of convenience - Penguin/GCPD, Jim/Barbara, even Jim/Victor (kinda).

As soon as we saw the empty case on Ed's bed, I thought he'd turn out to be the one that fired the RPG (via economy of characters if nothing else).

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 2:13 AM, Lantern7 said:

And Jeremiah gets stabbed repeatedly by Selina, and he dies. The End. I'm doubting it . . . but how messed-up would it be if it turned out Jeremiah stayed dead, and he didn't turn out to be Joker?

Given how often the Joker has "died" in the comics, I would be frankly astounded if he doesn't survive. And even if he does in fact "die", that won't stop him coming back.

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:27 AM, superloislane said:

I feel bad for the cute little boy Jim bonded with and everything, but unless he was going to be someone important, did we need to waste any more time on him?

…..

Zsasz talked about if he had killed all those people he would have covered his body in scars. I know the comic version does but has Gotham's Zsasz ever been shown to make scars when killing people? Am I forgetting a bunch of scenes where he did this?

I'm going to bet he does turn up again - and we learn his name is Dick Grayson.

We've seen Zzazz cutting himself after a kill (back in S1, I think) - though given how much of a legend he is, there weren't that many scars. Also, I'm surprised that Harvey didn't mention that, while Victor was innocent of this attack, he is a multiple ,murderer (by his own admission)!