Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: The Day Before...

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Dani said:

I thought the room was for Jon at first, too. I only double checked because the stocking the fridge didn’t make any sense if the room was for Jon. 

I also really disliked how the room was framed to be thoughtful even though it was really so they could be together that night. I despise their need to reveal the truth on their terms. 

I wonder if Eddie and Delilah were aware that they would not only be ruining their marriages but all of their friendships in doing this?  I mean, just the fact that they were together would be enough to have Gary, Regina, and Rome pretty pissed off, but those three *idolized* Jon.  They would take Jon's side without a second thought.

Edited by HazelEyes4325
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

I wonder if Eddie and Delilah were aware that they would not only be ruining their marriages but all of their friendships in doing this?  I mean, just the fact that they were together would be enough to have Gary, Regina, and Rome pretty pissed off, but those three *idolized* Jon.  They would take Jon's side without a second thought.

I've seen people do stupid things in moments of passion but really, that's all they had. They were destroying 2 marriages so they could have sex more often. Neither cared what their children thought or that he taught one of their kids. They didn't care if gatherings were awkward. Neither thought about money, I doubt Delilah was downsizing her lifestyle and probably thought Jon could handle 2 homes. There was no lawyer consultation which most people get who aren't being abused and thinking about it. So many holes, the writing has to get better. Please do your medical research, fans shouldn't be correcting huge mistakes there and make the time lines make more sense. Also if this is about suicide, research what would happen if Jon jumped off his work balcony to the street/courtyard below. It's not Law and Order, but have some reality to the consequences with police, lawyers, etc.  Have Rome have accurate information about anti-depressants and side effects.

I guess I thought it would be more than General Hospital at night and it could be, they have some stellar talent if they use it well.

Edited by debraran
  • Love 2
On 1/26/2019 at 7:42 AM, Laurie14 said:

Why did Maggie pack up her apt after her dad left?

Though it's not what she said in an earlier episode, thematically in this episode I think it was to parallel Gary. Gary hasn't been able to commit to anyone since he's been in limbo with the cancer remission - but then he finds the dog, gets a good scan, and makes a commitment to Colin, and eventually to Maggie. Whereas Maggie is out of remission, and can't make a commitment even to have a decent living space (and isn't interested for a while, in any commitment with Gary).

On 1/27/2019 at 4:28 PM, debraran said:

I just don't like her and picking your husband's best friend, part of your friend group, your daughter's guitar instructor, is just so TV soap opera.

It is that - but it is also very true to life. I've had more than one friend that happened to. Unless they're trolling the bars (which some people do) people generally cheat with someone in their acquaintance pool - and it doesn't seem like Delilah has anyone else. 

On 1/28/2019 at 12:27 PM, possibilities said:

Rich people who can afford a gigantic apartment in Boston and own their own car, I'm guessing. It can be bad writing and also consistent.

Not to mention, he could have been living with someone else, who owned or rented the apartment. Say, Barbara Morgan.

17 hours ago, debraran said:

And why do you meet your husband at a fancy french restaurant to dump him?

The cliche is that it means no one will cause a scene.

I forget who mentioned the bottle of wine and drinking as a cause, but I think the point of that dialog was that something happened when he bought the bottle of wine (which he still had, and was going to drink it that night). I think it's likely that somehow meeting Delilah was what happened. Possibly his reason for being so calm about Eddie and Delilah is that he cheated on Barbara with Delilah, so he figures it's karmic payback.

Edited by Clanstarling
  • Love 1

Maggie told Gary that she hasn’t unpacked so her parents wouldn’t have to pack up her apartment after she died. That’s why she moved away from Chicago, so her people wouldn’t have to watch her die. Her family thinks she’s in remission. Maggie never intended to treat her cancer the 2nd time.

14 hours ago, Clanstarling said:
  On 1/26/2019 at 10:42 AM, Laurie14 said:

Why did Maggie pack up her apt after her dad left?

5 hours ago, chitowngirl said:

Maggie told Gary that she hasn’t unpacked so her parents wouldn’t have to pack up her apartment after she died. That’s why she moved away from Chicago, so her people wouldn’t have to watch her die. Her family thinks she’s in remission. Maggie never intended to treat her cancer the 2nd time.

Maggie only decided to not get chemo after she met Gary. She explained it to him in a previous episode. 

I was not supposed to be there, but I'm glad I was because I met you. Do you know where I was supposed to go the next day? Chemo. My first round again. But instead, after hooking up with a devilishly handsome guy, I went with him to a funeral, and I met his crazy, wonderful friends, who made me realize that I would rather keep the life that I have right now than waste it fighting for a future that I probably won't even get.

On 1/29/2019 at 6:42 PM, Clanstarling said:

I forget who mentioned the bottle of wine and drinking as a cause, but I think the point of that dialog was that something happened when he bought the bottle of wine (which he still had, and was going to drink it that night). I think it's likely that somehow meeting Delilah was what happened. Possibly his reason for being so calm about Eddie and Delilah is that he cheated on Barbara with Delilah, so he figures it's karmic payback.

I was thinking on another thread, that college days are still under some watchful eye of parents, friends and relatives. How in the world did Jon have all this going on and no one knew? Did his parents hide it too? How could his wife marry him and not have a clue what he did before then? I don't know if he had siblings etc on the show but at some point his parents were well. If it was a big thing it would be known by many, a small thing, still no one lives in a bubble.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, debraran said:

I was thinking on another thread, that college days are still under some watchful eye of parents, friends and relatives. How in the world did Jon have all this going on and no one knew? Did his parents hide it too? How could his wife marry him and not have a clue what he did before then? I don't know if he had siblings etc on the show but at some point his parents were well. If it was a big thing it would be known by many, a small thing, still no one lives in a bubble.

My guess is that communication was never a strong point in Jon and Delilah's marriage.  I'm imagining them as the sort of couple where he adores her and she basks in it but doesn't really show much interest in what he does when she's not around.  Then, when he withdraws, she has no ground to ask him what is going on, but she feels rejected because she's not getting the attention she feels she deserves.  So she finds someone who has nothing else going on and can spend all his time admiring her.

(Yes, I'm a bit salty about this!)

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, debraran said:

The problem is that these characters are living in a bubble. We see very little to indicate a world outside of the group. This was the 12th episode and we know so very little about these characters. They do not feel like real people. Jon died and we do not know anything about is family outside of Delilah and the kids. 

When a new character shows up they just plunked into the middle of the story without any explanation. Maggie’s dad is the perfect example. He suddenly shows up out of nowhere hangs around for a little while and then disappears.  

Most of the actors are strong enough to add depth but the weaker actors are floundering. 

9 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

My guess is that communication was never a strong point in Jon and Delilah's marriage.  I'm imagining them as the sort of couple where he adores her and she basks in it but doesn't really show much interest in what he does when she's not around.  Then, when he withdraws, she has no ground to ask him what is going on, but she feels rejected because she's not getting the attention she feels she deserves.  So she finds someone who has nothing else going on and can spend all his time admiring her.

(Yes, I'm a bit salty about this!)

But seriously I agree with you but no big accident or death or something like that happens alone. I don’t believe he was married becsuse his parents would know. Was he cut off from everything before her?  I know it’s a show but too many holes. His funeral or death probably was in the news. Whatever  happened,I will still not like Delilah snd I don’t care about the baby angle but I fo hope everyone else gets a good script to dig into .

14 minutes ago, debraran said:

But seriously I agree with you but no big accident or death or something like that happens alone. I don’t believe he was married becsuse his parents would know. Was he cut off from everything before her?  I know it’s a show but too many holes. His funeral or death probably was in the news. Whatever  happened,I will still not like Delilah snd I don’t care about the baby angle but I fo hope everyone else gets a good script to dig into .

Do we know anything about Jon’s parents? I don’t remember them even being mentioned. 

It seems implausible that Jon could have been married before without Delilah knowing but on this show it wouldn’t surprise me. This is the show that had Maggie’s ex believing that her brother was an ex-boyfriend. 

9 minutes ago, Dani said:

Do we know anything about Jon’s parents? I don’t remember them even being mentioned. 

It seems implausible that Jon could have been married before without Delilah knowing but on this show it wouldn’t surprise me. This is the show that had Maggie’s ex believing that her brother was an ex-boyfriend. 

No, we know nothing about his family of origin...which is a bit strange.  We can either chalk it up to (more) bad writing or we can consider the fact that we know nothing and that, as far as we know, no siblings, parents, cousins, etc attended his funeral as some sort of clue.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

No, we know nothing about his family of origin...which is a bit strange.  We can either chalk it up to (more) bad writing or we can consider the fact that we know nothing and that, as far as we know, no siblings, parents, cousins, etc attended his funeral as some sort of clue.

It is possible to lose your parents young, not have any siblings, but it also seems contrived to keep him in that bubble. He had to have someone bring him up, send him to Harvard, visit his games, etc. It's easier if the writing is bad to give him no one and his wife has a father in law with dementia and a MIL without a name. All those years, he has kids in their teens, had to married a bit longer, no one questioned him about anything? I still cringe when they wrote for Delilah to say "I sign things Jon gives me but I don't know what" Did you glance at top of page to see the word mortgage? lol

Next show seems to have Regina's mom coming and of course she has to have a "past" and Rome's brother at some point, but at least they are bringing some family to them.

I know it's been a few weeks since Jon died and his kids seem to have disappeared from site and thought but I still hope Jon left them something especially with his son wondering how he felt or if he knew about his "secret". Anything expressing his love since he did it for others would be nice.  Maybe it's at the end of the letter he wrote his wife.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Dani said:

True story, my ex-husband was married before we were (twice!) and I knew nothing about it until recently (decades later). He lied on the marriage license, or I would have known. He told me about past girlfriends, and enough verifiable stuff to keep me thinking I knew about him. He had no family (which was true). His childhood friend said nothing about it. But then he didn't like me.

Edited by Clanstarling
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Clanstarling said:

True story, my ex-husband was married before we were (twice!) and I knew nothing about it until recently (decades later). He lied on the marriage license, or I would have known. He told me about past girlfriends, and enough verifiable stuff to keep me thinking I knew about him. He had no family (which was true). His childhood friend said nothing about it. But then he didn't like me.

My grandfather was married several times and his second while not only didn't know that he had a previous wife (with whom he had *10* kids) but that he was still married to her.  However, I do think that Nash is going to have work very, very hard to somehow make it feasible that there was no one in Jon's life, family or friends, pre-Delilah.

What about college friends?  It has been said several times that Jon talked all the time about being from Harvard (Eddie's eulogy mentioned this) and his apartment was a Harvard shrine.  Harvard, and most Ivy League schools, have a very extensive alumni network and, given that he's still in the same city, I find it really strange that he doesn't seem to have any friends from Harvard.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

My grandfather was married several times and his second while not only didn't know that he had a previous wife (with whom he had *10* kids) but that he was still married to her.  However, I do think that Nash is going to have work very, very hard to somehow make it feasible that there was no one in Jon's life, family or friends, pre-Delilah.

What about college friends?  It has been said several times that Jon talked all the time about being from Harvard (Eddie's eulogy mentioned this) and his apartment was a Harvard shrine.  Harvard, and most Ivy League schools, have a very extensive alumni network and, given that he's still in the same city, I find it really strange that he doesn't seem to have any friends from Harvard.

Yeah, shows fall into these traps of "no family, no friends" with people. You just want to go: "What? Were they born adults and complete shut ins?" Its one thing when you are building a TV show or just don't want to pay a bunch of actors to be these friends. However, with that said, seriously? Jon had no one? It's not the 1940-1960s anymore. People can't just hide their "secret" lives as easily as they once did. Yes, they can take steps to ensure they  have no contact with others, due to: arguments, disagreements, where they came from. However, it gets to the point where you just want to go: "So, they just went work and had a family over the course of 15 years and they had no one else?" Bullshit.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, readster said:

Yeah, shows fall into these traps of "no family, no friends" with people. You just want to go: "What? Were they born adults and complete shut ins?" Its one thing when you are building a TV show or just don't want to pay a bunch of actors to be these friends. However, with that said, seriously? Jon had no one? It's not the 1940-1960s anymore. People can't just hide their "secret" lives as easily as they once did. Yes, they can take steps to ensure they  have no contact with others, due to: arguments, disagreements, where they came from. However, it gets to the point where you just want to go: "So, they just went work and had a family over the course of 15 years and they had no one else?" Bullshit.

I agree.  Years ago it was easier. This show is now so ridiculous.  You don’t have to show friends but even mention meeting someone for lunch etc

Jon didn’t have this secret alone. I would have looked at or petitioned to see my husbands phone records, hired someone to look into why he was so distraught. I understand she’s busy planning on what lie to tell about baby but it just doesn’t ring true. 

• Love 1

Delilah doesn't care about Jon. She isn't that concerned that he committed suicide. She's just inconvenienced by  it, because it interfered with her romantic plans to run off with his best friend, and also because now it's inconveniencing her financially. If she loved him, the story would be about how horrified she is that he was unhappy enough to kill himself, and she'd be looking for answers. As it is, she didn't even look into why her credit card was declined. She didn't look into ANYTHING until she found out they were being kicked out of her house.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, possibilities said:

Delilah doesn't care about Jon. She isn't that concerned that he committed suicide. She's just inconvenienced by  it, because it interfered with her romantic plans to run off with his best friend, and also because now it's inconveniencing her financially. If she loved him, the story would be about how horrified she is that he was unhappy enough to kill himself, and she'd be looking for answers. As it is, she didn't even look into why her credit card was declined. She didn't look into ANYTHING until she found out they were being kicked out of her house.

Agreed.  Also, if she had any feelings for him whatsoever she would be, I don't know, mourning or something like that.  The more I think about Delilah, the more I see her as a sort of modern-day Scarlett O'Hara.  She's self-centered, but somehow gets everyone to do her bidding and doesn't seem to have any problem compromising others as long as she gets what she wants.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, possibilities said:

It also paints her as some self absorbed teen, not someone pushing 40 who had two kids already. I mean, she had no idea on the finances or even after Jon killed himself to have someone looking over with: "Did he have any outstanding debt? Do we owe anything to anyone?" No it's, oh well thanks to him killing himself my life is no longer my carefree style, now I have to "be an adult". It's like with Eddie, now he doesn't like his limited time with his son or how he doesn't know what to do? He had over a decade to be an "adult" and yet didn't. He just enjoyed his "part time" life and let his wife do all the work that made her focus on working because someone had to pay the bills like with Jon. While that should also be a wake up call for him or at least with Katherine in how she didn't see the signs or how she has some share of the blame too. 

I also have that problem with how Rome is being treated by Reggina. She thinks that if her and Rome just go back to having sex and so forth, he'll be magically cured. Rome tells her that the bills are making him feel better, but having a side effect. She also doesn't see how she played a role into Rome's depression and instead of being: "Tell me how to help you get through this." She is more of: "well, let's get you off the pills so we can have sex again." She is still missing the point that just because you can have sex again doesn't magically cure anything.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, possibilities said:

You are right, maybe a little for the kids but I don’t feel any love, just guilt she’ll fight with any info she finds out . Very weird to me to be so taken care of you are clueless about your credit, bank accounts and all of it.  As you said , no curiosity to find out a thing. She’s an educated woman and played as a deer in the headlight , naive, rich wife of the 50’s. 

45 minutes ago, readster said:

It also paints her as some self absorbed teen, not someone pushing 40 who had two kids already. I mean, she had no idea on the finances or even after Jon killed himself to have someone looking over with: "Did he have any outstanding debt? Do we owe anything to anyone?" No it's, oh well thanks to him killing himself my life is no longer my carefree style, now I have to "be an adult". It's like with Eddie, now he doesn't like his limited time with his son or how he doesn't know what to do? He had over a decade to be an "adult" and yet didn't. He just enjoyed his "part time" life and let his wife do all the work that made her focus on working because someone had to pay the bills like with Jon. While that should also be a wake up call for him or at least with Katherine in how she didn't see the signs or how she has some share of the blame too. 

Delilah is supposed to be 43 (Szostak claims to be 43) so yeah...she is old enough to know better.  I think they said that she and Jon had been together for 16 years, which would have put her well into her 20s when they met and she really, really should have some life skills from then, even if Jon did everything for her.  To Delilah, Jon was just someone who provided for her and, when he started to withdraw, she found someone who could at least keep her warm in bed instead of, oh I don't know, being an adut.

45 minutes ago, readster said:

I also have that problem with how Rome is being treated by Reggina. She thinks that if her and Rome just go back to having sex and so forth, he'll be magically cured. Rome tells her that the bills are making him feel better, but having a side effect. She also doesn't see how she played a role into Rome's depression and instead of being: "Tell me how to help you get through this." She is more of: "well, let's get you off the pills so we can have sex again." She is still missing the point that just because you can have sex again doesn't magically cure anything.

I am very bothered by this.  Obviously, Regina doesn't understand depression but this whole thing is written in a way that makes me think that Nash is speaking through Regina and *he* doesn't understand depression.  For a show that supposedly champions mental illness awareness, I'm horrified by how off the mark they are.

Edited by HazelEyes4325
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

I am very bothered by this.  Obviously, Regina doesn't understand depression but this whole thing is written in a way that makes me think that Nash is speaking through Regina and *he* doesn't understand depression.  For a show that supposedly champions mental illness awareness, I'm horrified by how off the mark they are.

I wonder if they are doing it on purpose to show how wrong people are in their thinking and understanding of depression, and plan to educate Rome and Regina by making them go through it and come out the other side smarter about it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, izabella said:

I wonder if they are doing it on purpose to show how wrong people are in their thinking and understanding of depression, and plan to educate Rome and Regina by making them go through it and come out the other side smarter about it.

I would hope so, but they are still handling it badly.  They can have Rome make bad decisions about his treatment (as he is doing) and still have the warnings that this is not smart.  Instead, Rome is making bad decisions and having orgasms with nothing more than a half-hearted "well, it's his decision" from the one mental health professional on the show.  That certainly isn't encouraging people to seek treatment for their depression.  I

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

I would hope so, but they are still handling it badly.  They can have Rome make bad decisions about his treatment (as he is doing) and still have the warnings that this is not smart.  Instead, Rome is making bad decisions and having orgasms with nothing more than a half-hearted "well, it's his decision" from the one mental health professional on the show.  That certainly isn't encouraging people to seek treatment for their depression.  I

I really hate the way they are handling Rome’s story. Five episodes were spent on Maggie’s decision about chemo but only one episode showing side effects before going off his meds. Not having the therapist who specializes is depression even mention the possibility of adjusting his medication is irresponsible. 

59 minutes ago, Dani said:

I really hate the way they are handling Rome’s story. Five episodes were spent on Maggie’s decision about chemo but only one episode showing side effects before going off his meds. Not having the therapist who specializes is depression even mention the possibility of adjusting his medication is irresponsible. 

I agree and they CAN afford to have Rome go to therapy. It would even go as far to have the therapist want to talk to Regina too and would most likely discover her own issues that SHE needed to talk about. I mean, she has this "horrible' relationship with her mother it turned her off to parenting, how her life had to be "dictated" by her mother. Yet, what we got in one episode, is Reggina's mother was the classic: "Well, kids don't come with instruction manuals and I did what I thought would work and it clearly didn't." Regina acted like he mother locked her in a closet and had her "think about" what she did did. I hate when shows do that, I get that parents can be very "strict" my in-laws were that way with my wife and her siblings, and now have gone the opposite way with their grandchildren. Even though they still cling on to things that make you go: "it's 2019, get a reality check."  However, Regina makes it out like her mother was this big monster when really, she did her best and sadly, it had a negative backlash. 

I also find it a problem that Rome hasn't seeked help, because to show the fact he actually almost swallowed the pills right there he needs more than anti-depressants and Regina's warp sense of: "let's have sex again and life is perfect." It paints them BOTH as being very naive about things and also badly written.

• Love 1

I don't think most tv shows/movies show mental illness well at all.  They could but I think it's very difficult to show it authentically.  I guess they might be able to do a decent job if all of the key people involved (director, writers, lead and supporting actors) deal with depression (in this case), "have a handle on it" and one of the goals is to educate people. 

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

I don't think most tv shows/movies show mental illness well at all.  They could but I think it's very difficult to show it authentically.  I guess they might be able to do a decent job if all of the key people involved (director, writers, lead and supporting actors) deal with depression (in this case), "have a handle on it" and one of the goals is to educate people. 

I agree with this... but the thing is that this show DOES claim to be trying to educate people on mental illness...and then they show us all how badly they misunderstand it.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, HazelEyes4325 said:

I agree with this... but the thing is that this show DOES claim to be trying to educate people on mental illness...and then they show us all how badly they misunderstand it.

This is why I get frustrated with this show. It probably wouldn’t bother me so much if Maggie wasn’t a therapist.

All it would take to improve the story is to throw in a single therapy session or expand the conversation between Maggie and Regina. The whole depression story feels superficial which is the exact opposite of what this show was supposed to be. 

On 1/28/2019 at 4:18 PM, jhlipton said:

Gary is shown as being terrified of commitment, so he didn't want the dog.  But when he found out that Colin would be killed in two weeks, that's what solidified his desire to keep the dog.

On 1/29/2019 at 6:44 AM, smartymarty said:

When he found that out PLUS when he found out he was not dying (he was in remission), he decided to keep the dog.

Gary decided to keep Colin before he found out he was still in remission. He was sitting in the exam room waiting for the doctor when he called the shelter to ask if they still had Colin. He didn't get his test results until later when the doctor came in complaining about the balsamic vinegar in his salad. Gary already knew about the two week kill period before he went to the doctor. The guy from the shelter told him that when he came by the apartment to pick up Colin.

• Love 2

Re Regina on Rome's depression:

Spoiler

They started to handle that on this week's episode.

On 1/30/2019 at 5:48 PM, debraran said:

I was thinking on another thread, that college days are still under some watchful eye of parents, friends and relatives. 

Mine weren't but that was long before the days of social media.

So, I'm finally catching up to the episodes I've missed, but I definitely have comments about this episode.

Yeah, Ron Livingston is so underused because his character is dead. He was a star here, and it was good to focus more on him, even if there was still no information as to why he did what he did.

Oh, boo fucking hoo. Your spouses stood both of you up when you were about to break the news that you two have been cheating on them with each other and now you can't run away and be together and ruin everybody's lives. I don't care if Katherine and John were workaholics and were somewhat neglectful. The cheating is on Delilah and Eddie and I despise this all being brought back up. Oh, sure, Delilah was being oh so sweet in planning out the aftermath, with the hotel room and stocking the fridge. But maybe, just maybe, he might not want to hear the horrible news in a public area. Maybe he would have preferred this news coming from his wife in the privacy of their home. But no, Delilah was likely thinking that there'd be less of a blow up if it was in public, essentially only protecting herself. But don't worry, guys! She STOCKED THE FRIDGE. 

And Eddie the Slacker, who doesn't even work in a professional setting, is complaining about his wife and how she didn't even come home so he could end things. And he's complaining about his working wife ordering Indian takeout when he could....I dunno, use the 5 hours and 12 minutes to pick up food himself? But nah, he has to spend that time to sleep with Delilah instead. 

I'm glad we got to see a Jon/Regina scene. Unfortunately, I agree that they haven't depicted mental illness very well on this show. So far, Jon's committed suicide but shown more as it being because of his financial situation, nothing more (which is a bad message). With Rome, they haven't fully explored the extent of Rome's depression. 

The Maggie stuff was done decently well and I hope we get to see her father pop up again down the line.

But yeah, otherwise, I knew we wouldn't get much but I hoped we would have. Maybe they should have left this for the penultimate episode of the season if we could have gotten more answers.

Honestly, at this point, I'm HOPING for some stupid twist with Jon being alive and maybe having faked his death somehow. I don't care how, because most of these people are the worst ever and I'd rather have a talented actor playing a mostly likable, yet flawed, character stick around. That's how much I don't really like this show yet still want to keep watching. 

I've been catching up today. I still hate Eddie as much as everyone else hates Delilah. I don't like either one of them, and seeing them so excited (not just nervous, but happy at the idea of being together) just made me sick. I thought that Jon suspected they were seeing each other, and was late on purpose. It was a real cheek for Eddie to turn up there at all - I mean, how stupid can you be? 

• Love 1