Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Shame Cocoon

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

27 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

If I got arrested for being drunk and threatening a cop I probably would wrap myself in a shame cocoon.  But that's just me ...  ;-)

I think I read yesterday they dropped all the charges.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Jextella said:

Good news.  I like Ross and think he's a nice guy.  Stupid mistake for sure, but a mistake none-the-less.

I don't know the list of charges were pretty bad and I'd hate to think he got off because of who he is or who he knew. I used to think he was a nice guy, now I think he's while not an evil guy just not as nice as he puts on for TV.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, fifty8th said:

I don't know the list of charges were pretty bad and I'd hate to think he got off because of who he is or who he knew. I used to think he was a nice guy, now I think he's while not an evil guy just not as nice as he puts on for TV.

This seems extremely unlikely. Much bigger names have been arrested in West Palm Beach and not had the charges dropped. The thing seemed fairly shady from jump with all of them being handcuffed at one point and only Russ being arrested.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

I love Josiah. Hope he finds a great guy, if he hasn't already

I follow him on Twitter & his boyfriend is extremely attractive & I think a bit older. They seem to travel a lot. 

• Love 10
On 1/23/2019 at 9:08 PM, gingerella said:

So what was all that bullshit with Ross sniveling about how much he loves his baby momma and how she's coming to NZ right after filming and blah blah blah fishcakes...? That he'd get with this ho-bag piece of shit cunty bitch (sorry but she IS and it needs to be said) over his baby momma says everything I need to know about Ross Inia, who can fuck off now. I don't need to see him again.

His baby mama said she never had any intention of getting back with him. They are friends and co-parents, and that’s it. 

Not that it’s any excuse for him getting together with that psychotic drunken hosebeast known as Krystal, mind you. 

On 1/24/2019 at 10:31 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Love the tea on Ross and the Bitch Primary/ WWHL scoopage. You're up a rung with me Rhylee! 

Samesies! Now I’m DYING to know what she did to get kicked out of the WWHL Clubhouse. I mean, I can kind of imagine, but I still want to know the deets.

On 1/29/2019 at 6:11 PM, biakbiak said:

This seems extremely unlikely. Much bigger names have been arrested in West Palm Beach and not had the charges dropped. The thing seemed fairly shady from jump with all of them being handcuffed at one point and only Russ being arrested.

Was it Russ... or Ross? It IS hard to tell them apart! 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Samesies! Now I’m DYING to know what she did to get kicked out of the WWHL Clubhouse. I mean, I can kind of imagine, but I still want to know the deets.

EXACTLLLLYYYYY! Krystal was a special kind of bitch I can only imagine what she did, someone needs to bring it. I bet Rhylee knows. We, you know, the royal "we" need to tweet her and ask. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

EXACTLLLLYYYYY! Krystal was a special kind of bitch I can only imagine what she did, someone needs to bring it. I bet Rhylee knows. We, you know, the royal "we" need to tweet her and ask. 

I read she stole a cutout of Andy and the ruined it trying to get away with it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/3/2019 at 4:15 PM, fifty8th said:

I read she stole a cutout of Andy and the ruined it trying to get away with it.

Krystal is such a loser she can't even steal properly... That alone deserves a revisit to the shame cocoon. 

• LOL 1