Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E28: Deven & James

GaT

Aired 01/23/19

Nev and NFL star Rashad Jennings help Deven find his mysterious online love James. James won’t videochat yet he invites Deven to fly across the country to meet him! Hopeful for love but prepared for a trap, Deven needs answers.

• Love 1

I like cohost Rashad

Deven is an ass. .A fug face pig nose & braces to boot. His whole attitude , the eye rolls , smirks...he’ll go back for more 

Sha’Quan’s gal pal was the real hero 

Edited by DNR
More words
  • Love 7

One of those episodes where the catfish is a better person than the catfishee. I wonder if Deven realizes how bad he looked in this episode.

I thought it was funny early on when Nev made the comment, "This is so much more complicated than I thought it would be," or words to that effect. He must not have thought it would be complicated much, since it was a fairly typical and uneventful episode, lol.

• Love 2
On 1/24/2019 at 9:58 AM, LoneHaranguer said:

Sha'Quan has never heard of a friend with benefits?

He's pretty young but I'm guessing he may be familiar with the term.    But he wanted more than that with Deven.    Speaking of Deven, what a tool.

On 1/23/2019 at 8:18 PM, starlightlost said:

Deven just led that poor guy on for 5 years!

Weeellll, Sha'quan was also deep in denial. I mean, yeah, Deven was fucking with him, but at a certain point you need to be in reality about how someone is showing up in a relationship. The fact that Sha'Quan still wanted to be in a relationship with Deven after all that shows he's not exactly the best at making healthy choices - he just wanted to keep going back into an emotionally unavailable situation.