Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Robin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

They got there the night before and stayed in a motel 

I thought they got a motel just when they hit the TX border and drove straight to the appt the next day? Plus others have gone straight to the office or planned to and had to be diverted to the hospital via phone calls to Dr Now.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

James looks positively tiny between the two of them 

Shorter AND thinner.  Gulliver in Brobdingnag! 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

How many of her tats are turtles? I just realized the one on her leg appears to be a baby sea turtle heading for... uh...

Now I have to find extra-potent bleach to get rid of that mental image!

• Love 3

Robin-648

Garrett-607

Garrett has the emotions of a turnip.   20 years old!      I bet granny at the house was late daddy's mom, since she was smaller too, or maybe that was James' mom?    

I wonder how much the father/brother Chris weighs?   

3 weeks later-Garrett's face looks better.    How can he lose with eating bread, pizza, and junk.  How can you be 'unable' to eat decent food?

• Love 6

Another dog? How many pets do they have?

Sorry, nephew, but the earring? No.

"I'm not able to eat good food...all the unhealthy things." Dude, you need to revamp your definition of "good food."

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

She is 648.7 (basically, 650) and he is 607.3,  Yeah, he isn't "as bad yet" but that difference is not clinically meaningful.  Both numbers are way off the charts!

Did he say that? That’s he’s not as bad? Dude, your effing 20 yo. You’re worse. Definitely worse. 

• Love 9
Just now, Kvv9862 said:

I’m just over here patiently waiting for that one episode in the season that is an absolute disaster from start to finish. And when it comes it’ll be glorious 

Yeah, they better have a James K., Penny, or Pauline somewhere on the schedule!

1 minute ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I'm in Warwick, RI...along with my kitty, Nicodemus von Wittykitty. So we're kinda neighbors, right? Right? (Wants to be part of the cool crowd)

I've been to Warwick. That's all I've got.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hey, homies (@Wanda too!). Live in Salem, work in Cambridge! 

Lived in Wellesley, commuted to middleboro everyday for 10 years until moving to Sharon which cut the commute in half and removed 95 from the equation. But getting to the city now means 93 instead of the pike. That’s a pain.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I'm thinking that the darkening of her lower legs has to do with circulation.  I've seen that on elderly people's legs.

Yep, I had a few DVTs and my calf looked bruised and purple. I assumed it was a work out injury but birth control plus 8 hour flight apparently equals DVT. Edited to note I was pissed, I excercise and eat healthy most of the time and have never been overweight. I do like wine though lol. How come none of these folks ever get a DVT?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

"I'm not able to eat good food...all the unhealthy things." Dude, you need to revamp your definition of "good food."

It's not healthy ingredients' fault that you can't cook!!!  Taste buds actually reset back to baseline after 2-3 weeks after someone stops eating oversalted/oversugared stuff. 

• Love 4
Just now, TwirlyGirly said:

I'm in Warwick, RI...along with my kitty, Nicodemus von Wittykitty. So we're kinda neighbors, right? Right? (Wants to be part of the cool crowd)

@TwirlyGirly, you are the queen of the cool crowd. My son went to Johnson & Wales in Providence so I consider RI practically next door!

• Love 4
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:
4 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Well, now they are all in tie-dye, so they are super-noticeable.  

Originally choosing to camouflage themselves, the 600 pound family members have entered mating season.  They are now showing their full, magnificent colors in hopes of attracting mates or people willing to provide enormous quantities of food. 

Resurrecting from last week:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, aliya said:

I've been to Warwick. That's all I've got.

You’re just across the border. That makes you cool lol

Edited by Wanda
Meant for someone else lol
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

I am sensing complications from her feet down the road - the camera focused directly on them. 

Wait - they went back to Kansas????

Yeah they are really swollen.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I mean, with a cat named like that...you're already in the cool crowd. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Did he say that? That’s he’s not as bad? Dude, your effing 20 yo. You’re worse. Definitely worse. 

No, she said before he was weighed that she hoped he would not be as bad as she is.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

"You have 800 pound of food in you!"

Me, too. We had family friends who we called "Auntie" and "Uncle" (don't really know why; their kids didn't call my parents that) when we were kids but switched to just first names when we got older, but actual aunts and uncles we've always used the title.

I'm always wondering what's going through the head of the dark-haired one.

He's 20; his dad was supposed to go with her but he had a heart attack.

And lived........................😠

• Love 3