Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Robin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Those toilet cubbies are the in thing.    However, I hate them.   Some are very narrow, and deep.   I've seen some on remodels that don't even seem to have a place for toilet paper holders.    

I'm being naughty, a Publix Roast Beef, and Swiss sub, but with horseradish sauce on it.    

Robin scares me, and her nephew Garrett are so obsessed with that food, I'm seeing a bad episode for Dr. Now, especially since the description says Garrett will replace his dad, Chris on the trip to Houston.      I can believe Robin's in pain, I don't think her joints have the stability, and capacity to keep her mobile at all.     

You would think that losing a sibling to obesity would be a reason for change, but I guess not enough of one.     

Childhood pictures, that's not overweight that's already morbidly obese, and I'm afraid all of the family is like this.    That's so sad.   200 lbs at 10 years old!    So the father was abusive, the mother left, and didn't take Robin with her until the father punched her in the face?      How horrible, a man actually worse, then her father.      

550 by 19!    Married at 21, but divorced at 26.     What a good person to take care of her father, and the sister.   

James is so skinny compared to her.    Engaged on the second date?    

OK, I can tell them how to change, start Dr. Now's 1200 calorie diet today, donate all of that junk food or throw it out, and get your life back.    

• Love 10

While grandma isn't remotely obese, I feel that, among all of them, I'm not sure who's gonna be the first to die in tonight's episode.

13 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Ask builders why they keep making them that way. 

I assume space. People want “master baths” with showers and don’t have a lot of room to fit the commode in. At least for most people it’s not that inconvenient to use.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

SHe had him arrested after he beat her so badly she had a miscarriage and lost the ability to have children

I thought that was the fiancée. She got married to someone else before the husband she has now. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:
5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Wait what happened to her first husband?

SHe had him arrested after he beat her so badly she had a miscarriage and lost the ability to have children

That was the boyfriend. The first husband was the cheater.

It irritates me when they say that they love food or they love eating.  Vast majority of them just eat the same tasteless crap day after day!  That's not love, that's just addiction.

I *love* food because I love different flavors and exploring different cuisines and I care about quality of the ingredients I use and about learning proper cooking techniques.  

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

One skinny person! Who was she? I missed it. 

That's because she was wearing camo and didn't want to be seen!

Just now, 3girlsforus said:
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

That was the boyfriend. The first husband was the cheater.

Sorry - I thought she married both of them and the current guy was #3

No worries. It's hard to keep all the misery straight on this show tonight.

Just now, String Theory said:

Not wanting to make this all about me, but I always find it amazing that the robust women in these shows are always seem to be able to attract multiple partners.  I'm not a bad looking person, keep myself clean (no rolls) and am average height and weight and still can't find anyone!  Although the guys they end up aren't what I'd consider for life companion.

Guess I need to put on about 400 lbs. and hang out around TLC's casting agency!

Snark!!

I know the feeling...

• Love 7

Garrett should get his ass on the football field. With that kind of size he’d be a good Lineman. Great way to lose weight too. 

Edit- never mind he’s 20. Thought he was like 15. 

Edited by Kvv9862
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

No worries. It's hard to keep all the misery straight on this show tonight.

No kidding. I had a wave of nausea thinking of that jackass beating her and not just killing her baby but making it impossible to have more children. I missed the next bit of the show just trying to process that kind of horror.

• Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

As I often say, two words--low standards. I'm sure you like men with a full complement of teeth, for example.

You may also wish to wait longer than the period of two dates to get married.

• Love 13

So Chris had a heart attack, I'm only surprised he survived it.      Let me guess how Robin and Garrett will quiet their stress over the brother?    And since the sister died of obesity related issues, maybe a flashing neon sign saying, "Stop Eating" would be a good idea.   

I wonder what Garrett's blood pressure is?     Since he's so flushed, I'm guessing his blood pressure is awful.

The whole living room suite is recliners! And the wheel chair.    

That's not grim, that's just super flat Kansas, where it's been windy every time I've driven through, and you can see bad weather coming for many miles away.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11