Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Robin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Do you have a link?  I can't find it.

Just click Forums and it takes you to a list of all shows. Then go to the F Shows list and, if it's not there, click on the all (or is it other) F Shows and a complete list of all the F shows appears. Use the drop down tab to list them in alphabetical order.

See you there!

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

"I'm a little disappointed I have to wait two months for the surgery and I have to lose more weight."

And it's always "if I don't get the surgery, the weight I've lost is all for nothing."
No conception that they'll be X lbs lighter.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Is that show any good? I have it DVRd but haven’t watched yet.

It's so-so.  I liked last year's family better, but they'll be back on the show mid-season, I think.
Casey's a manchild in a video game world.

2 hours ago, shouldbedancing said:

Hurray, Garrett is welding! That's in demand. I'm happy for him.

The only thing I wondered about, is how many welding jobs require climbing really high.  A friend's husband was a welder, and did bridges, and tall buildings.

Only 3 min i to this episode, and I haven't read any of the comments yet.

I saw Robin wake up alone, and her morning "clean herself" ritual.  All I could think was, "Oh this poor woman doesn't have a skinny husband to help her."  Then she called out for James.  This show is too predictable.

Edited by PumpkinPK
ETA: i wish 600 and Family BTT aired on different nights. Who has 4 hours to watch TV?
  • Love 1

Holy crap! The much much lighter Garrett just drove right by my house!! Like, it was on tv! 

Ah, looks like the welding place he went is down the street from me. Fun! Good on him. 

Edited by suzyq8017
  • Love 10