Type keyword(s) to search

2019 DCC Audition Speculation

sleepyjean
Message added by Drogo

Two things:  1) Be nice.  2) Check your personal politics at the door.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Maybe this is why she hasn't been taking prep classes???  Getting ready for this.

KEYBOARD, MONITOR, and DESK!!!

I hope this prevents her from trying out for DCC.

The amazing Holly P. only made it to SYTYCD semi-finals.

VK and her enabling entourage are CRAY CRAY DELUSIONAL.

Edited by TexasBorn
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

I don't know. She keeps telling people on her IG (in the comments) that she is trying out for DCC this year. Does anyone know how far ahead she would have known that SYTYCD was coming to Dallas? Wondering if this was something that just came up or if she's had it in her sights for awhile & just keeping mum about it.

"VK - Road to SYTYCD"

GET. READY. FOR. THIS.

I'm gonna have to buy a box of Depends for this one.

Edited by TexasBorn
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

"VK - Road to SYTYCD"

GET. READY. FOR. THIS.

I'm gonna have the buy a box of depends for this one.

Jeez, she stumbled at the end of her demonstration of her favorite dance move. She and her mother are delusional if they think she has a chance on sytycd 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Jeez, she stumbled at the end of her demonstration of her favorite dance move. She and her mother are delusional if they think she has a chance on sytycd 

Part of me can't wait to watch this shit show and the other part makes me sad for VK. Poor kid has been spoon fed a lot of bullshit from the "adults" around her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Ok good.  I'm not the only one to have seen that.  I'm not a dancer, so there are times I wonder if I'm seeing things correctly.  But watching MTT, I guess you pick up a few things:)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Ok good.  I'm not the only one to have seen that.  I'm not a dancer, so there are times I wonder if I'm seeing things correctly.  But watching MTT, I guess you pick up a few things:)

No no no , we want her to succeed on SYTYCD. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GoDCCgo said:

Did you see? Victoria is auditioning for SYTYCD in Dallas today. Saw her on the DanceonFox IG stories https://instagram.com/stories/danceonfox?utm_source=ig_story_share&igshid=1meh3cxnvd3sy getting interviewed by Robert Roldan! 

Lololololololololololololololololol. 

Poor girl has been spoon fed and lied to her whole life. She’s an average dancer at best, if she can’t make DCC why on earth is she trying out for SYTYCD. Please come down to earth VK, you’re not that great. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Typical VK move ... big and bold but never sticks it in the end.

• Love 1

Have you guys seen how CLOSE the dancers are on SYTYCD?

Victoria can barely keep within her space when 5 people are dancing in a huge dance studio... she’s gonna take out a group of 20-30 other contestants with her chaotic jumps and over the top kicks on the audition stage!!!  

Like an out of control spinning top making her way down a bowling alley knocking pins over in her path.

They better have the medics number on speed dial

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Stee said:

Have you guys seen how CLOSE the dancers are on SYTYCD?

Victoria can barely keep within her space when 5 people are dancing in a huge dance studio... she’s gonna take out a group of 20-30 other contestants with her chaotic jumps and over the top kicks on the audition stage!!!  

Like an out of control spinning top making her way down a bowling alley knocking pins over in her path.

They better have the medics number on speed dial

Perfect description. 

37 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

She does not have the quality, depth or diversity to be competitive on SYTYCD. 

Sometimes you don’t need quality or talent, just grand delusion!  Maybe she’s the SYTYCD version of William Hung. She bangs, she bangs!

Edited by Stee
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

The only reason I saw Victoria in that group of dancers was because I was looking for her.  If I hadn't been, I wouldn't have seen her at all much less picked her out of the group as having something special or being talented enough.  Instead, I would have said "Next!"  She's been told too many times she's the next big star or that she's the best dancer in the group when it's even odds that she's not and I would not be surprised in the least to see her cut in this round.  After all, her parents don't have any pull with this group of judges so they can't pull strings to get her to the next round.  It's all based on her talent (or lack thereof).

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Stee said:

Maybe that’s her strategy 😀

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Wow! I have to admire VK a bit for having the guts to audition for SYTYCD.  She must have a lot of confidence to put herself out there like that, but she is absolutely delusional if she thinks that she is anywhere near the caliber of the dancers who make that show.  She'll be lucky if she makes it past the first round.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, edelweiss said:

Wow! I have to admire VK a bit for having the guts to audition for SYTYCD.  She must have a lot of confidence to put herself out there like that, but she is absolutely delusional if she thinks that she is anywhere near the caliber of the dancers who make that show.  She'll be lucky if she makes it past the first round.  

Does anyone know if she made it?? I can't imagine that she did, unless they want the sorry of the DCC legacy for the preliminary show

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, doglover0814 said:

So Victoria posted an Insta Story of some healthy protein bar sweets with the hashtag 97 days. Any ideas what that might be? Auditions are in 94 days so do we think she just got the number wrong, or is there something else going on then?

Can you create a story in advance?  If so, maybe it was 97 days at the time?  Or she just got the date wrong - or she forgot Feb has 28 days and April only 30??

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Can you create a story in advance?  If so, maybe it was 97 days at the time?  Or she just got the date wrong - or she forgot Feb has 28 days and April only 30??

Does this mean she didn't make it through SYTYCD?!

Edited by TexasBorn
On 2/12/2019 at 4:13 PM, HowdeeDo said:

Lololololololololololololololololol. 

Poor girl has been spoon fed and lied to her whole life. She’s an average dancer at best, if she can’t make DCC why on earth is she trying out for SYTYCD. Please come down to earth VK, you’re not that great. 

Is the story gone? I cannot see it

10 hours ago, edelweiss said:

She does have the guts for it, but she's gone so far past confidence that she's also passed cocky and hit arrogant.  However, I'm of two minds about SYTYCD.  On the one hand, I want her to make it so she can't audition for DCC, but on the other hand, she's nowhere near good enough to be on the show no matter what she thinks.  I could just imagine her thinking she could do lyrical all the way through and throwing a temper tantrum when she can't or has to share the stage with someone else. 

I doubt she'll say anything if she doesn't make it and would splash it all over social media the moment she can if she does make it.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

She does have the guts for it, but she's gone so far past confidence that she's also passed cocky and hit arrogant.  However, I'm of two minds about SYTYCD.  On the one hand, I want her to make it so she can't audition for DCC, but on the other hand, she's nowhere near good enough to be on the show no matter what she thinks.  I could just imagine her thinking she could do lyrical all the way through and throwing a temper tantrum when she can't or has to share the stage with someone else. 

I doubt she'll say anything if she doesn't make it and would splash it all over social media the moment she can if she does make it.

Om SYTYCD, they have group week as one of the early elimination steps if the dancer makes it to Hollywood. It is not for the faint of heart!!!  Many the EXCELLENT dancer has failed because they couldn't work as part of a group.  If she gets that far, I hope she has fixed that mascara problem!

19 hours ago, edelweiss said:

Basically my thoughts. I think the odds of her going far are pretty much zero, but hey, it may be a good and valuable experience nonetheless. It’s very possible that she still has the same entitled attitude bad thinks that she’ll waltz right in, but if she’s approaching it with clear eyes, knowing full well that failure is a very real possibility, but is still willing to put herself out there, I respect that. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

I think the odds of her going far are pretty much zero, but hey, it may be a good and valuable experience nonetheless. It’s very possible that she still has the same entitled attitude bad thinks that she’ll waltz right in, but if she’s approaching it with clear eyes, knowing full well that failure is a very real possibility, but is still willing to put herself out there, I respect that. 

I totally agree with this in that she'll get good experience with it if she approaches KNOWING that the realistic chances of her actually making it even making it past the first stage or two are slim to none but still goes ahead and does it anyway.  I respect people who can face near-certain disappointment with a good attitude and willingness to try because of the possibility that the "no" they expected may actually turn out to be a "yes".  However, if she's going in with the same entitled attitude we heard about last year then this will certainly be a BIG learning experience for her.  Confidence is good, but cocky and arrogant are not.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

Does this mean she didn't make it through SYTYCD?!

I don't think they know right away. I looked at the website and it sounds like you might get a "no" right away (not sure, though), but they maybe wait until the end (after all auditions) to decide who actually goes to Los Angeles:

"Should you move forward from the “Producer Round” you will need to be available to travel to Los Angeles for an in-person audition for the “Judges” - date to be determined. Flight and accommodations will be provided and covered by Production.

PLEASE NOTE: Moving forward from the “Producer Round” DOES NOT guarantee an audition for the “Judges.” Production will contact you, should we require you to come to Los Angeles."

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Basically my thoughts. I think the odds of her going far are pretty much zero, but hey, it may be a good and valuable experience nonetheless. It’s very possible that she still has the same entitled attitude bad thinks that she’ll waltz right in, but if she’s approaching it with clear eyes, knowing full well that failure is a very real possibility, but is still willing to put herself out there, I respect that. 

I agree, I honestly think she has zero chance. I watch SYTYCD every year, and the talent lately is insane. Imagine Victoria going up against Koine.... No way. They are out of her league. 

• Love 6

Alexis - 

Alanna - 

Amber - Confirmed returning

Amy - 

Ashlee - 

Brennen - Confirmed returning

Briana - 

Bridget - 

Caroline - Confirmed returning

Christina - 

Cianna - 

Daphne - 

Erin - 

Gabby -  

Gina - 

Hannah - 

Heather - 

Jalyn - Confirmed returning

Jessika - 

KaShara - Confirmed retiring

Kelli - 

Khalyn - 

Lexie - 

Lacey - Confirmed retiring

Lauren - 

Maddie - 

Madeline - 

Miranda - Confirmed returning

Molly - Confirmed returning

Rachel - Confirmed returning

Rachel W - Confirmed returning

Savannah - 

Tasha - 

Taylor - 

Tess - 

Yuko - 

Only one update to the list for Rachel W as it was confirmed on today's podcast that she'll be re-auditioning.  Molly had announced earlier.  Do we have any other additions to the list?

Edited by EricaShadows
4 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Alexis - 

Alanna - 

Amy - 

Ashlee - 

Briana - 

Bridget - 

Christina - 

Cianna - 

Daphne - 

Erin - 

Gabby -  

Gina - 

Hannah - 

Heather - 

Jessika - 

Kelli - 

Khalyn - 

Lexie - 

Lauren - 

Maddie - 

Madeline - 

Rachel - 

Savannah - 

Tasha - 

Taylor - 

Tess - 

Yuko - 

Only one update to the list for Rachel W as it was confirmed on today's podcast that she'll be re-auditioning.  Molly had announced earlier.  Do we have any other additions to the list?

It was Rachel A on the podcast.  But both Rachels have said they are returning

Alexis - 

Alanna - 

Amy - 

Ashlee - 

Briana - 

Bridget - 

Christina - 

Cianna - 

Daphne - 

Erin - 

Gabby -  

Gina - 

Hannah - 

Heather - Confirmed returning

Jessika - 

Kelli - 

Khalyn - 

Lexie - 

Lauren - 

Maddie - 

Madeline - 

Rachel - Confirmed returning

Savannah - 

Tasha - 

Taylor - 

Tess - 

Yuko - 

I think I've got everyone now.  We have confirmation on 11 girls with 25 to go. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

It's going to be a tough year for rookie candidates

Yes it will or tough year to be a vet if the new rookie class comes in extra strong 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, cgloss said:

I hope the Lakers girl who tried out with Alanna (?) tries out again. I still don't understand why she didn't make it. She seemed to be a stronger dancer than Alanna.

I think it was bc they said if I’m correct that her figure she was boxy 

55 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I think it was bc they said if I’m correct that her figure she was boxy 

The whole business with her was odd. Everyone raved about her dancing until she got on the field and then they clammed up. I liked her dancing but she seemed rather plain in the face to me and (I know this is bad) it made me wonder how she got to be a Laker Girl because they usually ooze sex appeal, don't they?

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

The whole business with her was odd. Everyone raved about her dancing until she got on the field and then they clammed up. I liked her dancing but she seemed rather plain in the face to me and (I know this is bad) it made me wonder how she got to be a Laker Girl because they usually ooze sex appeal, don't they?

Yes they do 

On 2/14/2019 at 1:05 PM, hannahbanana said:

I don't think they know right away. I looked at the website and it sounds like you might get a "no" right away (not sure, though), but they maybe wait until the end (after all auditions) to decide who actually goes to Los Angeles:

"Should you move forward from the “Producer Round” you will need to be available to travel to Los Angeles for an in-person audition for the “Judges” - date to be determined. Flight and accommodations will be provided and covered by Production.

PLEASE NOTE: Moving forward from the “Producer Round” DOES NOT guarantee an audition for the “Judges.” Production will contact you, should we require you to come to Los Angeles."

What a lot of people don't realize about these shows is that there are auditions FOR the audition. She basically showed up to the cattle call. From there, they MIGHT choose her to audition for the judges (what we see on the show) or they just pass by her. This is why there is such an equal amount of magic and tragic on these shows.