Type keyword(s) to search

2019 DCC Audition Speculation

sleepyjean
Message added by Drogo

Two things:  1) Be nice.  2) Check your personal politics at the door.

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, cheeseslices said:

I'm very curious to see if she comes back. Only thing she posts is lyrical/contemporary dancing. Plus her body doesn't look to be any different since she got tbe boot.

Well, she doesn't actually have to change.  They just have to SAY she changed.  Ya' know, because we are really dumb viewers and all......Signed, feeling snarky today

• Love 16
16 hours ago, MamaV said:

So, has VK actually posted anything on social media about auditioning this season?

She has a story up of her doing contemp/lyrical with a choreographer. It’s pretty but...I’m not saying she doesn’t have time but she looks the same as last year. Keep in mind that I am a VK Life Fan, 2) I’d slap half of you heffas (just half) to have her current figure but 3) even I know DCC likes “long lean linear thighs” and minimum of three to full six pack abs. Can she achieve in a healthful manner in under four months? I hope so.   Fingers crossed she comes back better in spirit, humility, and presence. Right now though...a lot to be desired. 

Dayton is living her best life and I wanna go take a cruise because of her cool IG photos and stuff 😂 good job dcc marketing

Edited by Cappuccinagina
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Opine said:

Well, she doesn't actually have to change.  They just have to SAY she changed.  Ya' know, because we are really dumb viewers and all......Signed, feeling snarky today

According to Judy, we are mere viewers who judge from a couch. BISH, please (to Judy).

• Love 12
2 hours ago, cheeseslices said:

I'm very curious to see if she comes back. Only thing she posts is lyrical/contemporary dancing. Plus her body doesn't look to be any different since she got tbe boot.

There is zero doubt in my mind VK will re-audition.  But there is quite a bit of doubt that she can maintain a DCC trim body and weight.  Or if she does, that it won't be in a healthy manner.  As for humility, one can only hope.  Especially for the rest of the squad.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, MamaV said:

So, has VK actually posted anything on social media about auditioning this season?

20 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Not directly. Her last post on Instagram was plugging for Cowboy Fit and achieving her goals in 2019.

6 hours ago, cheeseslices said:

People have asked her in the comments if she is auditioning again and she has replied that she is planning on it.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Cappuccinagina said:

She has a story up of her doing contemp/lyrical with a choreographer. It’s pretty but...I’m not saying she doesn’t have time but she looks the same as last year. Keep in mind that I am a VK Life Fan, 2) I’d slap half of you heffas (just half) to have her current figure but 3) even I know DCC likes “long lean linear thighs” and minimum of three to full six pack abs. Can she achieve in a healthful manner in under four months? I hope so.   Fingers crossed she comes back better in spirit, humility, and presence. Right now though...a lot to be desired. 

Dayton is living her best life and I wanna go take a cruise because of her cool IG photos and stuff 😂 good job dcc marketing

Her IG story today and  all her other videos are all lyrical -in her regular studio. I hope for her sake we are wrong- but what if she is not working on the things she was told to work on? I rewatched the season and Judi and Kelli did at one point tell her that she sometimes looks out of control, too big and not with everyone else. We could all see that she has trouble staying in her space. She's a pretty dancer.  But lyrical - in her old studio - is not what she needs to prepare for this year. Plus yes, I would LOVE to have her body! But it looks the same as last year.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Her IG story today and  all her other videos are all lyrical -in her regular studio. I hope for her sake we are wrong- but what if she is not working on the things she was told to work on? I rewatched the season and Judi and Kelli did at one point tell her that she sometimes looks out of control, too big and not with everyone else. We could all see that she has trouble staying in her space. She's a pretty dancer.  But lyrical - in her old studio - is not what she needs to prepare for this year. Plus yes, I would LOVE to have her body! But it looks the same as last year.

I can see her feeling comfortable in lyrical/contemporary and maybe not wanting to try something different, especially if she has teachers who tell her what she wants to hear.  However, almost every past and present DCC advise taking classes in different styles of dance.  I would think she would start taking prep classes, or classes in power pom, by now.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, go4luca said:

There is zero doubt in my mind VK will re-audition.  But there is quite a bit of doubt that she can maintain a DCC trim body and weight.  Or if she does, that it won't be in a healthy manner.  As for humility, one can only hope.  Especially for the rest of the squad.

She needs to come back to auditions with waterproof mascara. I hear Too Faced makes a good one.....just sayin'......

• Love 4
15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I can see her feeling comfortable in lyrical/contemporary and maybe not wanting to try something different, especially if she has teachers who tell her what she wants to hear.  However, almost every past and present DCC advise taking classes in different styles of dance.  I would think she would start taking prep classes, or classes in power pom, by now.

I'm surprised her mom didn't have her in power pom 24/7 since before she could walk. I know she did DCC camps, etc. growing up, but you'd think with it being such a big dream there would have been more focus on the style.

• Love 10
On 1/22/2019 at 7:58 PM, Tuxcat said:

From the looks of things, I really doubt she's working on ANYTHING she was told to last year (except maybe her figure and even then, I have to wonder).  After all, she probably expect things to go very similar to last year, as in breeze through auditions (or even skip parts of auditions) and walk into Training Camp without any problems.  She probably also expects to walk right onto the squad without having to really change much, if anything. 

On 1/22/2019 at 8:21 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Unless she's COMPLETELY flying under the radar in terms of taking other types of dance and making some of the changes she was asked, she's probably not.  If she's going to show pictures of her dancing, show something different than the lyrical.  Show her taking a risk on something different.  However, some people don't want people to know if they failed at something and Victoria may be one of those people.  It may be that the only reason she posted the fact that she was cut last year was that she not only wanted to get over the sting of being told "No" (possibly for the first time in regards to something she wanted), but because she knew people would find out sooner or later (especially with the show) and wanted to take control of the how and when.

She's shown in a lot of the ads for Cowboys Fitness, but how hard is it to get a pretty girl dressed up in workout clothes and take pictures?  Some people say they don't see a change in the way she looks, which could be that she's either not really working out as much as it looks like she is, she's working out but not changing the way she eats (which is my guess) or both.   Has she done any videos where she's shown going through an entire workout, where she's a hot and sweaty mess? I haven't seen one though that isn't to say it doesn't exist, just that it hasn't appeared on social media.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

From the looks of things, I really doubt she's working on ANYTHING she was told to last year (except maybe her figure and even then, I have to wonder).  After all, she probably expect things to go very similar to last year, as in breeze through auditions (or even skip parts of auditions) and walk into Training Camp without any problems.  She probably also expects to walk right onto the squad without having to really change much, if anything. 

Unless she's COMPLETELY flying under the radar in terms of taking other types of dance and making some of the changes she was asked, she's probably not.  If she's going to show pictures of her dancing, show something different than the lyrical.  Show her taking a risk on something different.  However, some people don't want people to know if they failed at something and Victoria may be one of those people.  It may be that the only reason she posted the fact that she was cut last year was that she not only wanted to get over the sting of being told "No" (possibly for the first time in regards to something she wanted), but because she knew people would find out sooner or later (especially with the show) and wanted to take control of the how and when.

She's shown in a lot of the ads for Cowboys Fitness, but how hard is it to get a pretty girl dressed up in workout clothes and take pictures?  Some people say they don't see a change in the way she looks, which could be that she's either not really working out as much as it looks like she is, she's working out but not changing the way she eats (which is my guess) or both.   Has she done any videos where she's shown going through an entire workout, where she's a hot and sweaty mess? I haven't seen one though that isn't to say it doesn't exist, just that it hasn't appeared on social media.

I agree she probably doesn't think she needs to change a thing (except MAYBE the obvious weight gain) & will be a shoo in this year. Weren't there rumours that she was telling people that she was cut because she was too popular/getting too much attention & others were jealous? If there is a shred of truth in those rumours, it could have been her saving face or a sign that the corrections/changes she was told she needed to make went in one ear & out the other. Unfortunately, it's looking like the latter.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

I agree she probably doesn't think she needs to change a thing (except MAYBE the obvious weight gain) & will be a shoo in this year. 

How many think she will make Show Group if she makes it back to TC?

• Love 5

I heard she thought she was going to be point girl also. I have the weird feeling she was not going to make the team last year even with her being told by Kelli, Charlotte and CMT she was a shoo-in before auditions even started. I think she was a legacy experiment going bad quickly. And throw in the fact, they meaning Kelli, Charlotte and CMT did not think viewers and fans would not find out the real story, and no one would question the big push to put Victoria on the team.

52 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I heard she thought she was going to be point girl also. I have the weird feeling she was not going to make the team last year even with her being told by Kelli, Charlotte and CMT she was a shoo-in before auditions even started. I think she was a legacy experiment going bad quickly. And throw in the fact, they meaning Kelli, Charlotte and CMT did not think viewers and fans would not find out the real story, and no one would question the big push to put Victoria on the team.

Sorry not sorry but VK is the dumbest person alive if she thought she'd be point rookie season. I don't buy she thought that. Maybe in her head during her fifth year or whatever, but as rookie?

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Sorry not sorry but VK is the dumbest person alive if she thought she'd be point rookie season. I don't buy she thought that. Maybe in her head during her fifth year or whatever, but as rookie?

That seems like the most far fetched rumor I've heard of VK lol I don't buy for one second she thought she'd be point in her first year, maybe eventually once she was there for a few years but first year? Nah she's smarter than that

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Oops... My mistake! I meant to say she thought she would be point girl after a few years of being on the team. I believe Kelli was asking the TC Candidates what their goals were for the team, and VK said making point girl after being on the team for a few years.

11 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Agree. I think it's pretty much a given that she thinks she'll be point someday, but rookie season -- no (if only because she (and mom, especially) don't think she wouldn't deserve, but because it would cause too much resentment/jealousy 😉).

Edited by hannahbanana

She probably did not think she had point girl in the bag her rookie year, but she probably thought she had it in the bag if she did stayed on the team for a few more years. She probably thought she would get ROTY her first year, and later on get PB Girl, point girl, VOTY and make Show Group.

Edited by bigskygirl

I don't doubt that Victoria knew there was no chance she was going to get point as a rookie as not only does she lack the photogenic quality that most point girls have, but she doesn't have any of the other talents we (and maybe Kelli) expects a point girl to have.  In addition, if Kelli was even contemplating it for more than a hot moment and didn't consider how absolutely bad it would look given all the other issues that surrounded Victoria from about a third of the way through Training Camp on (if not sooner), then Kelli's even more of an idiot then I thought and a worse leader then we could ever have anticipated.

As for the rest of it, I would not be surprised if Victoria's opinion of herself was more inflated than her ego.  She seems to believe that she is the best in the room even when general opinion say otherwise.  A lot of girls wanted Show Group, but Victoria seemed to be the only one that actually expected it so was shocked she didn't get it this year.  That should have been her first hint that something was wrong even if all the previous hints weren't.  She probably STILL expects to not only walk into Training Camp without a pause, but onto the squad AND onto Show Group.  If only her talent matched her ego.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

I don't doubt that Victoria knew there was no chance she was going to get point as a rookie as not only does she lack the photogenic quality that most point girls have, but she doesn't have any of the other talents we (and maybe Kelli) expects a point girl to have.  In addition, if Kelli was even contemplating it for more than a hot moment and didn't consider how absolutely bad it would look given all the other issues that surrounded Victoria from about a third of the way through Training Camp on (if not sooner), then Kelli's even more of an idiot then I thought and a worse leader then we could ever have anticipated.

As for the rest of it, I would not be surprised if Victoria's opinion of herself was more inflated than her ego.  She seems to believe that she is the best in the room even when general opinion say otherwise.  A lot of girls wanted Show Group, but Victoria seemed to be the only one that actually expected it so was shocked she didn't get it this year.  That should have been her first hint that something was wrong even if all the previous hints weren't.  She probably STILL expects to not only walk into Training Camp without a pause, but onto the squad AND onto Show Group.  If only her talent matched her ego.

"I really wanted SG" ... Didn't realize SG was an object.

SMH. Spoiled, privileged, brat.

1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

THIS.

Edited by TexasBorn
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Never in my life have I been SO irrationally enraged by a strangers IG. GIRL you have had 9 months! I am appalled that I don’t see any power Pom or other kind of dance classes. It’s a little too late, but we better start seeing some prep classes, like tomorrow. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, WinkyFace said:

Never in my life have I been SO irrationally enraged by a strangers IG. GIRL you have had 9 months! I am appalled that I don’t see any power Pom or other kind of dance classes. It’s a little too late, but we better start seeing some prep classes, like tomorrow. 

It's not the Instagram that bothers me so much as the appalling favoritism (and repeated denials that it ever happened despite video evidence to the contrary).  If the favoritism weren't bad enough, Victoria's behavior (and other issues) during Training Camp would have gotten any other girl sent home, but she was allowed to stay.  

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

It's not the Instagram that bothers me so much as the appalling favoritism (and repeated denials that it ever happened despite video evidence to the contrary).  If the favoritism weren't bad enough, Victoria's behavior (and other issues) during Training Camp would have gotten any other girl sent home, but she was allowed to stay.  

THIS..........

• Love 3
18 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I believe Kelli was asking the TC Candidates what their goals were for the team, and VK said making point girl after being on the team for a few years.

If that's the case, I don't have a problem with VK wanting this. I would think every cheerleader would want this.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, cgloss said:

If that's the case, I don't have a problem with VK wanting this. I would think every cheerleader would want this.

There is nothing wrong with being ambitious, that's why I'm letting myself tolerate Gina ... But even Judy didn't put her talentless spawn at point. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

There is nothing wrong with being ambitious, that's why I'm letting myself tolerate Gina ... But even Judy didn't put her talentless spawn at point. 

Judy's talentless spawn may have not have been point girl, but I do remember seeing her in one of the three spots in the triangle. She may have wanted Cassie to be point girl, but Kelli and Charlotte may have nixed the idea.

I seeing nothing wrong with wanting to be point girl, but her attitude about the whole thing probably did not sit well with the other girls.

The whole thing reminds me of Angela. She tried out for SG for three years and actually came back for her fifth year and thought she had it in the bag. She wanted to travel and spend time with her friends. She was turning down appearances right and left after making the team and thought she was going to make SG. It did not sit too well with Kelli. As Kelli said, seniority and picking and choosing what you want to do as a DCC is not the attitude to have. Of course, we all have seen how certain girls made bad decisions and got away with it while other girls got the axe for doing the same thing. Good ole favoritism and how many girls were willing to rat out others to save their spots on the team. So much for team bonding and getting along 24/7.

20 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

She probably did not think she had point girl in the bag her rookie year, but she probably thought she had it in the bag if she did stayed on the team for a few more years. She probably thought she would get ROTY her first year, and later on get PB Girl, point girl, VOTY and make Show Group.

To be fair, most of the women who audition are probably hoping for the same things.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, TwopLurker said:

To be fair, most of the women who audition are probably hoping for the same things.

True, but she probably thinks it will be handed to her on a silver platter instead of working hard for it and/or deserving it.

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

The whole thing reminds me of Angela. She tried out for SG for three years and actually came back for her fifth year and thought she had it in the bag. She wanted to travel and spend time with her friends. She was turning down appearances right and left after making the team and thought she was going to make SG. It did not sit too well with Kelli. As Kelli said, seniority and picking and choosing what you want to do as a DCC is not the attitude to have. Of course, we all have seen how certain girls made bad decisions and got away with it while other girls got the axe for doing the same thing. Good ole favoritism and how many girls were willing to rat out others to save their spots on the team. So much for team bonding and getting along 24/7.

Still not seeing why Angela turning down appearances when she’s not on show group should foreclose her chances of being on show group the following year. I’m assuming that these weren’t required appearances that she was missing or she would have been off the team all together. Idk, to me that sounds like a “you didn’t come to meetings that you weren’t required to come last year, so you can’t be on the scholarship committee this year, even though you want to be and are presumably willing to come to all of the meetings.” It’s strange logic to me. 

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Still not seeing why Angela turning down appearances when she’s not on show group should foreclose her chances of being on show group the following year. I’m assuming that these weren’t required appearances that she was missing or she would have been off the team all together. Idk, to me that sounds like a “you didn’t come to meetings that you weren’t required to come last year, so you can’t be on the scholarship committee this year, even though you want to be and are presumably willing to come to all of the meetings.” It’s strange logic to me. 

The girls are told at the beginning of TC and the season they are expected to go on appearances, and you cannot just pick and choose which appearances you can make. Sounds to me she only wanted the best appearances like the time a few of the girls went to England for a Cowboys game or being able to travel with her friends to travel to other countries for SG. It sounded like she was turning down appearances a lot after making the team, so she was already on thin ice with Kelli. I remember Melissa who was in school at the time when she was in SG saying she had to juggle being in SG and making appearances and practice with her school classes and other school related activites, and Kelli and Judy were willing to work with her and other girls who other commitments outside of DCC Land. Angela knew she was expected to make regular, less exciting appearances, but she wanted only the best ones along with traveling with her friends. Milan also was in the same boat as Melissa, but she said she turned down appearances due to school, and Kelli and Judy understood. Sounds to me Angela did not have good excuses for not making appearances for more than one year especially since she said she tried out for SG for three years.

Plus the fact the SG judges may have thought if Angela did not want to be bothered going on non-show group appearances and apparently did not have the time to make certain appearances for a few years then how did she all of a sudden got the time and effort to be on Show Group in her last and final year on the team. 

Edited by bigskygirl
3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Judy's talentless spawn may have not have been point girl, but I do remember seeing her in one of the three spots in the triangle. She may have wanted Cassie to be point girl, but Kelli and Charlotte may have nixed the idea.

I seeing nothing wrong with wanting to be point girl, but her attitude about the whole thing probably did not sit well with the other girls.

Probably.

2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

The girls are told at the beginning of TC and the season they are expected to go on appearances, and you cannot just pick and choose which appearances you can make. Sounds to me she only wanted the best appearances like the time a few of the girls went to England for a Cowboys game or being able to travel with her friends to travel to other countries for SG. It sounded like she was turning down appearances a lot after making the team, so she was already on thin ice with Kelli. I remember Melissa who was in school at the time when she was in SG saying she had to juggle being in SG and making appearances and practice with her school classes and other school related activites, and Kelli and Judy were willing to work with her and other girls who other commitments outside of DCC Land. Angela knew she was expected to make regular, less exciting appearances, but she wanted only the best ones along with traveling with her friends. Milan also was in the same boat as Melissa, but she said she turned down appearances due to school, and Kelli and Judy understood. Sounds to me Angela did not have good excuses for not making appearances for more than one year especially since she said she tried out for SG for three years.

Plus the fact the SG judges may have thought if Angela did not want to be bothered going on non-show group appearances and apparently did not have the time to make certain appearances for a few years then how did she all of a sudden got the time and effort to be on Show Group in her last and final year on the team. 

If that was the concern, then it seems easy enough to ask her if she has the scheduling ability and the will to be on show team..... She was in her fifth year. If the communication channel wasn’t there to ask one of their most senior girls that, then something is wrong (with management, not her). As for the rest, i don’t recall anything being said on the show about her going on glamorous performances and not others, so i don’t know anything about that. 

This is the audition thread though, so I don’t want to derail it with talk of Angela lol.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

If that was the concern, then it seems easy enough to ask her if she has the scheduling ability and the will to be on show team..... She was in her fifth year. If the communication channel wasn’t there to ask one of their most senior girls that, then something is wrong (with management, not her). As for the rest, i don’t recall anything being said on the show about her going on glamorous performances and not others, so i don’t know anything about that. 

This is the audition thread though, so I don’t want to derail it with talk of Angela lol.

I am sure someone ask Angela her reasons for not going on appearances especially since she said herself she tried out for SG three years in a roll. I do not see how this is management fault. Angela should have known what was expected for especially since she was going for her fifth year. She wanted to go on the more glamorous performances instead of the non exciting appearances like going to Albertsons for a few hours to sign autographs and do a meet and greet with fans. I am sure Kelli, Judy and the management told her she is expected to do appearances, and she was turning them down right and left while expecting her five years on the team to get her on SG. If other girls who had less time on the team can sit down with management in order to work out appearances schedules and practices with the people who handle the scheduling then Angela should have done the same thing especially with her I want to go on SG appearances and travel with her friends for the main reasons why she came back for her fifth year. If she had the scheduling ability to do show group then obviously she probably had the scheduling ability for the three years she want to make SG which leads to the fact she had the opportunity to go on less glamorous non show group appearances for three years.

2 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Doesn't matter if you have the time now or not. If you passed on too many appearances in the past (seemingly without working it out with J & K a la Melissa & Milan), I'm not going to give you show group now. I will give it to someone else who has shown me they're willing to do what's required & come to talk to me/work with me if there is a conflict. To me, past actions speak volumes.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Doesn't matter if you have the time now or not. If you passed on too many appearances in the past (seemingly without working it out with J & K a la Melissa & Milan), I'm not going to give you show group now. I will give it to someone else who has shown me they're willing to do what's required & come to talk to me/work with me if there is a conflict. To me, past actions speak volumes.

Plus the fact she was an assistant group leader her fourth year, and group leader her fifth year which can take up a lot of your time. I think the judges were thinking if she supposedly had the time to do SG and wanted SG for three years then she would have time for non show group appearances especially since the girls are told SG can take up a lot of your time due to appearances and practices.

In the case of Victoria, it sounds to me she wants it all because of who she knows than actually working for it. She wants her DCC cake and eat it too!

Edited by bigskygirl
51 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

i disagree. That basically rules out anyone who has a real job and can't run to every appearance at Costco from ever being on Show Group. The girls who are doing nothing but teaching zumba in their spare time (nothing against zumba, by the way) should be the ones to take more appearances - just like I don't have kids, so it makes sense that I go to more social events for work than the people who have young kids. Yet, those same people may well have time down the road and will want to get the face time with clients/etc, and it shouldn't be held against them that they didn't go to every banquet when they had a 2 year old at home - that's my opinion at least. Regardless Angela was group leader - So turning down appearances in the past doesn't hurt her for second group leader and group leader (which presumably is just as time consuming), but it's a dealbreaker for show group? That makes literally zero sense. Of course, this is the same crew who apparently thought Jenna not showing leadership should result in losing point but not in losing her group leader position (you know, the actual leadership position), so logic is not their strong suit. I honestly just don't see anything that says Angela was some absent cheerleader who only went on glamorous appearances and didn't put in the grunt work. If that was the case, she had no business being made a group leader. 

I will say that if it's clear that turning down voluntary appearances for whatever reason will hurt you down the road, then that's different. It's just seemed like a made up reason, as opposed to "she's not one of the 12 best," which from what I understood, is what show group is supposed to be.

No, having a full-time job (or other obligations) & not being able to do appearances because of it doesn't rule you out from future show group IF you work with J & K & let them know the problem (work schedule, etc.). Then, if your schedule changes & you have time for show group; great, try out & I will give you equal consideration with all others trying out. But if you haven't tried to communicate/work with me when not on show group, I have no reason to believe you will do so if I put you on show group (when it's even more important to do so).  Past behaviour speaks volumes & communication is key.

ETA: cross-posting to former DCC thread to follow Jess14 & move conversation over there.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 2

Have we heard of anyone else who's planning to audition, re-audition or retire?  I think the only ones we know for sure who are retiring are Lacey and KaShara, that Miranda is re-auditioning and that Victoria is planning on re-auditioning as well as the list of those who are trying out for the second time (or however many times it is now, depending on the person).

2 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Have we heard of anyone else who's planning to audition, re-audition or retire?  I think the only ones we know for sure who are retiring are Lacey and KaShara, that Miranda is re-auditioning and that Victoria is planning on re-auditioning as well as the list of those who are trying out for the second time (or however many times it is now, depending on the person).

Jayln said she was re auditioning 

• Love 5

Here's the list of veterans.  Any that are blank, we don't have word one way or the other of returning/retiring.  The rest are labeled as to what's been said publicly.

Alexis - 

Alanna - 

Amber - Confirmed returning

Amy - 

Ashlee - 

Brennen - Confirmed returning

Briana - 

Bridget - 

Caroline - Confirmed returning

Christina - 

Cianna - 

Daphne -