Type keyword(s) to search

2019 DCC Audition Speculation

sleepyjean
Message added by Drogo

Two things:  1) Be nice.  2) Check your personal politics at the door.

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, TennInTexas said:

Fudge. Typed out a big 'ol long post, only to have it sign me out and not keep or post it! 

First post, long time watcher and been following y'all at least a year. Y'all are amazing. Never needed to post cause you've always said it- and said it far more eloquently than I would've anyway. 

I just wondered if anyone has heard if Kristin Dodd is re-auditioning? She's gorgeous, fun to watch and she's the sign-language girl, right? I really hope she's matured and gained some confidence. She came off pretty timid last year, and I think the enormous flash eyelashes made her look sleepy. She's a pretty girl, doesn't need those. Hope she returns...

Dead Horse- I REALLY hope VK doesn't re-audition. Been watching since S1 and I can't remember any TCC coming off as a more inappropriate and ill-prepared candidate as her. Pleeeeeese Judy, for the love of humanity, say SOMETHING!! I don't have a second of dance training and even I can see she's noodley, s****** and a half beat ahead or behind the music! #scottisnotwrong! 

Heather for point, Maddie and Amy on either side. 

I love Kristin! I hope we see her in training camp again!

• Love 5
On 5/14/2019 at 3:48 AM, Lona said:

The one that annoys me: Brennan, Daphne and Hannah

The one who I hope stays healthy and takes care of herself: Daphne.

Ones who I rarely think about: Amber and Briana.

Ones who grew on me as the season went on: Cianna

Ones who I think don't get enough credit/are underrated: Erin and Jalyn

My second favorite ones this season: Caroline, Taylor J

My one and only and who should make point: Jalyn

1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

Talented dancer, pretty girl...but I can already picture Marshall and Kelli discussing her hair.  I say long layers with a dark, rich shade of brown🤷‍♀️

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Talented dancer, pretty girl...but I can already picture Marshall and Kelli discussing her hair.  I say long layers with a dark, rich shade of brown🤷‍♀️

Hahaha me too!  Her hair is almost too long imo.   I like her and hope she does well!  She seems to have a positive attitude about the process. 

• Love 4

The one that annoys me: Daphne

The one who I hope stays healthy and takes care of herself: Daphne

Ones who I rarely think about: Taylor J & Gabby

One who grew on me as the season went on: Caroline

Ones who I think don't get enough credit/are underrated: Brianna & Cianna

My favorite ones this season: Jalyn, Hannah, & Bridget

17 hours ago, BringItOn said:

So far, in summary, RW annoys people and Bridget, Hannah, Jalyn are the majority forum favorites. Thanks for posting this!

Haha! You're very welcome! And yeah, I'm really enjoying seeing different people's opinions and takes. Really insightful!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, TennInTexas said:

I just wondered if anyone has heard if Kristin Dodd is re-auditioning? She's gorgeous, fun to watch and she's the sign-language girl, right? I really hope she's matured and gained some confidence. She came off pretty timid last year, and I think the enormous flash eyelashes made her look sleepy. She's a pretty girl, doesn't need those. Hope she returns...

Oh, I really like that one! I rarely ever go on the girl's social media and stuff, but I saw her Facebook and found her blogs about going around to countries on mission trips and stuff. Very impressed with her on a personality level. And she's not a bad writer either!

• Love 2

The one that annoys me: Can I say VK?

Ones who I rarely think about: Amber

One who grew on me as the season went on: Brennan

Ones who I think don't get enough credit/are underrated: Ashlee, Alanna, Erin

My favorite ones this season: Briana, Cianna, Bridget

Returning TCCs that I hope make it: Lily and Kristen

• Love 2

The one that annoys me: VK and Madeline 

Ones who I rarely think about: Amber, bridget 

One who grew on me as the season went on: erin..I never disliked her I just like her more as the season went on 

Ones who I think don't get enough credit/are underrated: cianna and alanna 

My favorite ones this season: Alanna and Rachel W 

Returning TCCs that I hope make it: Lily 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Whoever Ali Floyd is, her dancing makes VK look even more like a flailing mess. If VK makes it and she doesn’t I’ll be pissed

Looking at all the new TC hopefuls, all I see are sculpted abs for days ... Good luck with that VK.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

The one that annoys me: Madeline.  Go away

Ones who I rarely think about: Cianna

Ones who grew on me as the season went on: Erin -she's awesome

Ones who I think don't get enough credit/are underrated: Caroline.  She had little screen time

My favorite ones this season: Hannah, Erin, Briana.  All seem mature and seem very nice.

• Love 3

The ones that annoys me: Brennan and Madeline 

The one who I hope stays healthy and takes care of herself: Daphne

Ones who I rarely think about: Amber and Alana

Ones who grew on me as the season went on: Cianna and Erin

Ones who I think don't get enough credit/are underrated: Caroline—wish they had featured her more!

My favorite ones this season: Bridget, Rachel W, Taylor 

Ones I hope re-audition and make the team:  Lily, Taylor T, and Lindsay

Ones I never want to see again: Victoria and Malena

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, KatieC said:

The ones that annoys me: Brennan and Madeline 

The one who I hope stays healthy and takes care of herself: Daphne

Ones who I rarely think about: Amber and Alana

Ones who grew on me as the season went on: Cianna and Erin

Ones who I think don't get enough credit/are underrated: Caroline—wish they had featured her more!

My favorite ones this season: Bridget, Rachel W, Taylor 

Ones I hope re-audition and make the team:  Lily, Taylor T, and Lindsay

• Love 11

I do not know how y’all post photos because my phone will not post a screen shot. Anyways, Lacey is trying out again @laceyjean17 on insta. She looks amazing! Made it to Finals in 2017 I think but they didn’t like her. I loved her! dlt0672 on insta posted about her. 

• Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

I do not know how y’all post photos because my phone will not post a screen shot. Anyways, Lacey is trying out again @laceyjean17 on insta. She looks amazing! Made it to Finals in 2017 I think but they didn’t like her. I loved her! dlt0672 on insta posted about her. 

Her kicks were not very good so I hope she has worked on them
Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

9.8% body fat and dumbass K will tell her to lose 15 lbs so she weighs the same as another girl her height who has 18% bod fat

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jennv said:

9.8% body fat and dumbass K will tell her to lose 15 lbs so she weighs the same as another girl her height who has 18% bod fat

You are right Kelli wont like 139 pounds

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Isn't she the former St. Louis Rams (before they moved to LA) cheerleader?

9 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

You are right Kelli wont like 139 pounds

She looks good—fit and beautiful! It takes a lot to come back after an injury. I wish her well!  

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I was thinking the same thing. How long will it take dumbass K to realize it is not healthy at all. Makes me want to grab her and say get real sweetie!

1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

With VK in training camp, Kelli really shouldn't say anything to anybody regarding weight.  That's a big girl.

Public speaking, dress etiquette, being respectful to staff, spatial orientation and precision .... 

• Love 9

Speaking of VK, I can only imagine during the media training episode last season, if they posed the "Me Too" movement question to her instead of Tyler T. One, I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't familiar with it, and secondly- if she was -she would have a difficult time verbalizing it. She had a hard time conveying what it meant to be a legacy, I recall. I wonder if Kelli would have freaked and gone ballistic on her- or cut her for it?? I don't think so. It would have been a slight slap on the wrist, while encouraging her to get her news from different sources. It would have been swept under the rug, no way would K be " speechless" or find that "embarrassing." Just saying. 

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Michele Butler said:

Speaking of VK, I can only imagine during the media training episode last season, if they posed the "Me Too" movement question to her instead of Tyler T. One, I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't familiar with it, and secondly- if she was -she would have a difficult time verbalizing it. 

I'm sure VK's answer would have been "I have no words".

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I know thinking is a dangerous thing to do when it comes to Victoria and Kelli, but I wonder if Kelli took Victoria aside and told her to get her act together and stop making her, Charlotte and CMT look like idiots. I would love to know what secrets Tina and Victoria have over TPTB to make them take Victoria in TC in the first place.

The one(s) that annoys me: Rachel W., Gina

The one who I hope stays healthy and takes care of herself: Gabby

Ones who I rarely think about: Jessika

Ones who grew on me as the season went on: Caroline, Jaylyn, Bridget

Ones who I think don't get enough credit/are underrated: Taylor T., Cianna

My favorite ones this season: Amber, Taylor T., Jaylyn

On 5/13/2019 at 6:48 PM, Lona said:

With auditions less than a week away, I feel I would give quick thoughts on this rookie class.

3 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

The one(s) that annoys me: Rachel W., Gina

Ones who I rarely think about: Jessika

I thought this was supposed to be just about the rookie class?

• Love 3
(edited)
38 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I know thinking is a dangerous thing to do when it comes to Victoria and Kelli, but I wonder if Kelli took Victoria aside and told her to get her act together and stop making her, Charlotte and CMT look like idiots. I would love to know what secrets Tina and Victoria have over TPTB to make them take Victoria in TC in the first place.

Probably poop talking about her co-workers, such as Judy, Charlotte, maybe even Jerry Jones. We all poop talk about coworkers, but we are not in a high power profile position like Kelli.

Kelli shames and degrades other women on national TV for a living, imagine what she tells her BFF.

Edited by BringItOn
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Probably poop talking about her co-workers, such as Judy, Charlotte, maybe even Jerry Jones. We all poop talk about coworkers, but we are not in a high power profile position like Kelli.

Kelli shames and degrades other women on national TV for a living, imagine what she tells her BFF.

All for a friendship with Tina and ratings, drama and money for CMT and the DCC Organization. Is it worth it especially at the price of what happens with the other girls.

The one(s) that annoys me:  Gina, I know she’s not a rookie, but she just does with all of her "extra" unnecessary moves so that she stands out from the rest of the team..

The one who I hope stays healthy and takes care of herself: Daphne, Gabby

Ones who I rarely think about: Alanna, Amber, Madeline, I forget that they are a part of the team

Ones who grew on me as the season went on: Erin, Taylor, Cianna

Ones who I think don't get enough credit/are underrated: Cianna, Erin

My favorite ones this season: Cianna, Rachel, Erin

5 minutes ago, LynneH said:

The one(s) that annoys me:  Gina, I know she’s not a rookie, but she just does with all of her "extra" unnecessary moves so that she stands out from the rest of the team..

The one who I hope stays healthy and takes care of herself: Daphne, Gabby

Ones who I rarely think about: Alanna, Amber, Madeline, I forget that they are a part of the team

Ones who grew on me as the season went on: Erin, Taylor, Cianna

Ones who I think don't get enough credit/are underrated: Cianna, Erin

My favorite ones this season: Cianna, Rachel, Erin

I'm glad I am not the only one who is annoyed by her.

1 hour ago, Michele Butler said:

Speaking of VK, I can only imagine during the media training episode last season, if they posed the "Me Too" movement question to her instead of Tyler T. One, I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't familiar with it, and secondly- if she was -she would have a difficult time verbalizing it. She had a hard time conveying what it meant to be a legacy, I recall. I wonder if Kelli would have freaked and gone ballistic on her- or cut her for it?? I don't think so. It would have been a slight slap on the wrist, while encouraging her to get her news from different sources. It would have been swept under the rug, no way would K be " speechless" or find that "embarrassing." Just saying. 

Good point!  Taylor was given all kinds of extra scrutiny that I cannot imagine Victoria would have gotten. 

• Love 3

Has VK ever attended one of Sarah G's prep classes?  I ask this cause Sarah is a tell it like it is kind of person, and I can see her giving VK constructive criticism, which of course, no one is allowed to do.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

With VK in training camp, Kelli really shouldn't say anything to anybody regarding weight.  That's a big girl.

Remember when Tina called out Stephanie for weight? Tina you are a JOKE.

Edited by BringItOn
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Well, you know Stephanie just became a certified personal trainer - perhaps Tina should give her a call:)

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well, you know Stephanie just became a certified personal trainer - perhaps Tina should give her a call:)

Yaas Queen Stephanie! She looked AMAZING at the draft pick performance.

• Love 4
On 5/14/2019 at 6:50 AM, Monique said:

Apparently JennA is having a Mock Audition Prelims and Semis during her class this week with judges being Former DCC’s Danielle, Samantha, Melissa, and Lacey. I know she gets some hate on here but I like her and think what she does for prep classes is great!

I agree!  She also does mock written tests and brings in alumni to coach on presentation and technique.  I would say taking her class every week would be worth the money.  She, like Sarah G, tells it like it is, which is what girls trying out need and it is what they are paying for.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Former vet Stephanie Larson whose now an All Star? Or was it another Stephanie?

Tina also called Chandler a Grandma. How would she like it if someone said her daughter has horse teeth?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Former vet Stephanie Larson whose now an All Star? Or was it another Stephanie?

Tina also called Chandler a Grandma. How would she like it if someone said her daughter has horse teeth?

LMAO! I don't remember her last name. She has red hair and is in the American Woman game opening intro for the DCC.

Tina mentioned that she called out Stephanie (and I think, Tasha) for weight cause she battled with hers when she was a DCC.  However, her own daughter put on how many pounds in how many weeks and she didn't notice?  Or is her view of VK that warped that she doesn't get concerned and question that maybe VK is feeling the pressure?

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

LMAO! I don't remember her last name. She has red hair and is in the American Woman game opening intro for the DCC.

This one?stephanie-024.png

• Love 2

Curious. There was this girl Lindsey from last season, flamed out during finals interviews. Didn't know what position Ezekiel Elliott played (or at least I think it was Ezekiel. not sure.) Does anyone know if she is trying out again?