Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 1/14/2019

buffynut
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Jesus, Meghan. Do you think liberal women got invitations to the march? No one was invited, you fucking potato. You just show up. However, since you have no problem with Trump and the way he speaks to and about women, no one wants you there because you don’t support issues that are important to women unless your “team” can benefit from it.

agreed and.... heee... potato

• Love 21
15 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Jesus, Meghan. Do you think liberal women got invitations to the march? No one was invited, you fucking potato. You just show up. However, since you have no problem with Trump and the way he speaks to and about women, no one wants you there because you don’t support issues that are important to women unless your “team” can benefit from it.

🤣🤣🤣, that is hilarious "you fucking potato"  

• Love 16
45 minutes ago, Meatball said:

I wonder if Meghan was suggesting that she be invited to speak at the rally - you know, as an ultra-conservative, ultra right wing, pro-life, pro-guns, no problem with Trump and his misogyny, woman?  It actually might be interesting to see that....   LOL!!  :-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 18

Tulsi supported Assad? I don't know much about her, but didn't the Bawa also support Assad at one point and she's the one who created the show. How does Meghan feel about working on a show where it's founder spoke highly of Assad and his family and interviewed him a few times?

• Love 11

Very upsetting that Tamika Mallory used very careful language to avoid having to condem Farrakkhan’s Anti-Semitic statements.  And, it was even more disappointing to see that none of the ladies at the table pushed back on it with the exception of Megan.  And, for the record, I am NOT a Megan fan.  At all.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

He was very dismissive of the FBI investigation and Mueller. 

I hate to admit to kind of agreeing with Meghan that someone who won't condemn hate speech should not be leading an organization that promotes equal rights. I hated her smug expression though. 

I could appreciate Meghan's righteous indignation if I didn't realize she would hate this woman and her organization regardless of the Farrakhan love.  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Momlevinex said:

Very upsetting that Tamika Mallory used very careful language to avoid having to condem Farrakkhan’s Anti-Semitic statements.  And, it was even more disappointing to see that none of the ladies at the table pushed back on it with the exception of Megan.  And, for the record, I am NOT a Megan fan.  At all.

If I was one of the leader of a movement and my presence was causing a distraction that was detrimental to the movement I would step away.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

This is just a silly aside, but does Tamika look like she could be Sherri Shepherd's younger (prettier) sister to anyone else?

And did they ever say why one of the women was named Bob?

rps20190114_120659.jpg

Oh my word, she does!!!

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Meatball said:

Amen. And I'm still laughing at the "fucking potato" comment. Thanks for the laughs! It's funny... because it's true... tee hee hee

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

And sometimes it comes off as really forced and awkward. 

Yes absolutely. Especially when we kinda already know they all met backstage before the show even started and said their hellos. Then we have to watch them hug and kiss as if they didn’t just see each other 10 min ago. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Bob had red hair & her chest got all flushed when she was trying to explain their position.

But, Medicine Crow, she had yellow sparkle schmears on her eyelids!  Did that count for nothing? 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Meatball said:

Yeah Megan. I take great pride in my now very worn, then brand new purple comfortable Mizuno sneakers that I wore to the New York City March, Saturday, January 21st , 2017. along with 400, 000 other peaceful protesters. Nobody invited us. We just showed up en masse. 

Highlight of my life.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 18

I know what posters are going to bring up, but I'm going to try for the rest of this week to not comment on a certain cast member and their outbursts.

I thought Sunny brought up a good point in that the Republicans need to stand up and take the moral high ground when it comes to issues like this, the problem is that if they do then they'll have to start looking at Trump in a certain way. Also, her question about whether Trump is a racist or the 42% who support the wall are was funny. It's easy to call out certain people, but it's harder when it comes to Trump. That being said, Abby and Sunny seemed to have a proper conversation and I appreciate that. Sunny won that round though.

I felt bad for Joy that she wanted to talk but was interrupted three times. She never did make her point and that isn't fair.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
  • Love 21

Has anyone noticed that Megs bitchiness seems to be related to how tight her hair is? When her hair is down and straight we get a more subdued Meggy when it's high and tight in those cornrows we get a more vile, aggressive Meggy. 

Also, can someone please help me with this? I keep hearing in the news and what's her name just brought it up that 42% support the wall. But, doesn't that also mean that some 58% don't????

• Love 19

Oh, do journalists accuse ALL women of screeching and hysteria, Meh-Gun? Do they? Somebody kinda sensitive about that. 

I really appreciate that the other women are working hard to keep Meh-Gun focused on the topics at hand.

Edited by rollacoaster
additions
  • Love 17

Also, this show is a hot mess.  What a waste of fucking time.  What in the hell are they all talking, yelling, screeching about?!  These are the topics of the day?  This is what they deemed worthy of everyone's time?  Ugh.  What a shit show.  Joy needs to retire.  Go enjoy life with Steve.  This show blows.

• Love 12

Sunny is right.  If you are somewhere that you are not used to being, and EVERYONE is doing this particular thing, why would you think it was weird?  You are a GUEST and as a GUEST you ask questions, not make assumptions. 

• Love 14

They all missed the point about the clueless reporter.  The question is why is a reporter snark tweeting about an event she was covering?  Leave the personal remarks off a public tweet.  That was very unprofessional. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 22

Meghan to Joy: How many campaigns have you been on? 

Me to the TV: You were not running for office Meghan! You were just the daughter of someone running for office! That doesn't suddenly make you an expert on the subject, smh. 

Just now, Bronzedog said:

Am I the only one who has no idea what's going on today?  This is a complete clusterfuck.

You beat me to it. There's wayyy too much talking over one another today. Very chaotic, at least more so than usual. 

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Sunny managed to make her point, even though Whoopi and the producers wanted to go to break. I think this is the first time that this has happened and I wonder if we'll see more of it now?

I hope so. I also hope Meh-Gun took the point to heart. From the way she turned her back to Sunny, I think she did. 

• Love 12