Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: LaLaPaRUza

• Start Topic

On 1/18/2019 at 9:41 PM, DanielleC. said:

Well, some good lip syncs (apart from Ru Pauls not so good songs) but it all felt planned (more than normal). Valentina dressed as a cat woman and than wooww, what a surprise, she got Kitty Girl!!! It all felt planned ahead, the pairs, the songs each would perform, who would win... The only thing left in suspense that the queens really were nervous/unsure it was the Latrice X Monique lip sync. 

Even the Latrice-Monique battle had no suspense.  It was obvious by Monique's upbeat demeanor in the THs that she wasn't going home.  So, a double save seemed in he cards. 

On 1/19/2019 at 1:54 PM, bourbon said:

I never thought I'd say this, but Latrice lost any goodwill I had for her with her behavior this season. Girl, it's a game, and you lost. You don't get a pass because you're "beloved." The sense of entitlement was not a good look. 

The whole thing felt rigged as an excuse to keep Valentina and bring back Latrice. I suppose I'm OK with that one level. I don't mind when eliminated queens have to battle *each other* to come back into the competition, but it seems pretty unfair that the weak queen gets a second chance where the strong queen gets none. 

So much love for this post. Latrice has lost any sense of humility. I'm not liking her one bit this season. I would bet my house that she will end up being crowned. Not quite as much of a shit show as Trixie being crowned, but almost. You've lost me this year Ru... lost me :(

• Love 3