Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Your Card Has Been Declined

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Sweet baby Jesus, even closed captioning caught it!

megan.jpg

The King has a course of action...

I noticed that, too, while watching it this morning. I kept the volume down low so as not to wake up the rest of the household. Closed captioning is funny at times... especially when they're capturing the grunts and groans of the 600-pound lifers.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Lizzie isn’t a good con artist, she can’t keep her stories straight and she’s way too honest about stuff. She’s lucky she found a dumb cluck like Scott Bugs Bunny.

Those teeth are about to do me in!  Wish he would have spent part of that $90, getting his teeth fixed then he might have had a real chance at love!

• Love 5

Just binged this.  All these folks are going back to jail.  Between them not accepting responsibility for their actions talking about how they seemed to just happen into jail or they “got” time to the rampant parole violations, they are all going back!  

I will keep coming back for the tatts and staying for the teeth!

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Those teeth are about to do me in!  Wish he would have spent part of that $90, getting his teeth fixed then he might have had a real chance at love!

Scott did get his teeth fixed. Lizzie just knocked his new bridge into a ditch when she tackled him upon meeting. Maybe a Lee Press-On would have had better sticking power through the tumble.

• Love 13

After meeting Caitlyn’s mom, now instead of thinking Caitlyn is a potential user like Matt, my unqualified, insta-diagnosis is that Caitlyn is highly codependent. As a child, her mother didn’t “love her enough” to stay sober, so now her inner-child sought out someone with whom her love will fix him, in turn healing her inner hurt. Of course, chances of this ending well are nil, but I see the draw now for her.

• Love 22
9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

After meeting Caitlyn’s mom, now instead of thinking Caitlyn is a potential user like Matt, my unqualified, insta-diagnosis is that Caitlyn is highly codependent.

Caitlin needs to prove to herself that someone will choose her over drugs.  

• Love 24
36 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Scott did get his teeth fixed. Lizzie just knocked his new bridge into a ditch when she tackled him upon meeting. Maybe a Lee Press-On would have had better sticking power through the tumble.

I was thinking orthodonist!

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Even though the cliff hanger is that Clint may be left at the altar with neither his debit card nor his credit card,I don’t believe for a second that Tracie would give up her television career for that.

Correction: nor HIS MOM'S credit card.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Lizzie isn’t a good con artist, she can’t keep her stories straight and she’s way too honest about stuff. She’s lucky she found a dumb cluck like Scott Bugs Bunny.

What the?  She sits around like she's some kind of prize.  She's just an old ho past her expiry date. 

So deluded. She's gonna just "move on" like some wealthy guy is gonna jump on that.

Newsflash! Princess! Raggedy teef dude in a lower middle class life is your future.  You bring nothing to the table that anyone else wants.

• Love 24
15 hours ago, Marsupial said:

I feel like so little happened this episode! But it was nice to meet Amanda. I like her much better than I like Marcelino.

I was distracted counting her chins.

15 hours ago, Reality police said:

She said she hadn't seafood in ten years, then talked about getting shrimp from the kitchen and making shrimp fried rice. I realize it's not the same quality, but still. She states she is so honest.

I think she was eating plenty of fish in prison.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Yeah, Michael's 'explanation' of why he had to be with Sarah right after leaving prison in order to keep access to his kid made zero sense. The poor little kid is so cute, but it bugged me that Michael used 'pretty girl' instead of her actual, you know, name.

And of course Sarah giggles that she didn't bother with contraception: what will be will be. 

Turns out Brittany is a bit of a freak. (I still like her, though).

Matt actually behaved decently with Caitlyn, but she still thinks he's a 'flight risk'. She ain't wrong.

So this is Tracie's first marriage (how many kids did she have taken away?) and Clint's THIRD?

Yes and it’s not smart girl or kind girl, it’s pretty girl ugh.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Kangatush said:

True, BUT she at least was honest when he asked if he hadn't sent the money, would she have been gone and she said yes.  Girl doesn't seem to understand that shrimp is seafood and that Wisconsin isn't know for it's oysters, but she is telling the hard truths.

He just has the player trick of using nicknames for all your women so you don't accidentally call someone by the wrong name down cold.  

She claims to have no interest in sex with him anytime soon, but yet flirts by telling him oysters are an aphrodisiac.  Cruel.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, zillabreeze said:

What the?  She sits around like she's some kind of prize.  She's just an old ho past her expiry date. 

So deluded. She's gonna just "move on" like some wealthy guy is gonna jump on that.

Newsflash! Princess! Raggedy teef dude in a lower middle class life is your future.  You bring nothing to the table that anyone else wants.

After seeing her in swimwear, she might not want to order seven entrees.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Drogo said:

Caitlin needs to prove to herself that someone will choose her over drugs.  

And they won't. She will continue the cycle over and over again. 

I actually wouldn't be surprised if she started using or already does...

• Love 7
16 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Michael has a Pacific plan on how to tell the ladies about each other. Which is way better than an Atlantic plan. 

Did he mean "specific" plan?  And why do we need to see Michael and Sarah about to hump?  You might be ovulating?  Birth control, line 1!  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Spike said:

She claims to have no interest in sex with him anytime soon, but yet flirts by telling him oysters are an aphrodisiac.  Cruel.

I also love how her story has morphed from no sex until marriage to no sex until I'm "comfortable", 5 years 10 years, never...

• Love 11

Can someone explain to me what these women see in Michael?  He’s neither fine nor intelligent.  I had to rewind when he mentioned his “Pacific “ plan that even the captions caught.  I don’t get why either of these women want this loser.

But I’ve heard fathers call their daughters “pretty girl “ about thirty years ago, I didn’t know that was still a thing.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Can someone explain to me what these women see in Michael?  He’s neither fine nor intelligent.  I had to rewind when he mentioned his “Pacific “ plan that even the captions caught.  I don’t get why either of these women want this loser.

They're going to fix him!  There's a handsome intelligent successful faithful man buried underneath all that bullshit, and they're going to be the ones to dig him out.  

• Love 17
29 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

But I’ve heard fathers call their daughters “pretty girl “ about thirty years ago, I didn’t know that was still a thing.

Maybe because her name is Avianah he is thinking “Pretty Bird! Pretty Bird!”

26 minutes ago, Drogo said:

They're going to fix him!  There's a handsome intelligent successful faithful man buried underneath all that bullshit, and they're going to be the ones to dig him out.  

There are sexy thugs, but he ain’t one of them.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

TRACY AND CLINT

Is it me or does TLC put the L a little close to the I.... anybody else notice that?

Ok, I thought I was the only one who had to do a doubletake every time they flash those names onscreen! Lol lol. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ok, so I’ve finished watching and have a few “pacific” comments...

Caitlyn & Matt-They are both ridiculous. Caitlyn throwing something and pitching a fit that her mom was late. She LIVES for the drama. And Caitlyn’s 32, which means that her mom might be around 52? She looks to be Caitlyn’s grandmother. Don’t do drugs kids, you’ll age like nobody’s business. 

Sarah/Megan/Michael-The forced reunion between Pretty Girl and Michael made me very uncomfortable. Did they expect this girl to run over and welcome him? She doesn’t know him! I hate that they kept on saying give a hug, etc., and that baby Michael pouted with his head down. Play a game with her, ease into it. That scene creeped me out. Michael's No prize, I don’t get these girls. 

Lizzie & Scott-This washed up whiney bitch (referring to Lizzie, not Scott)-I can’t stand her. Or him for that matter. And her daughter is the most important person in her life-oh that explains why she ran past her to knock Scott down in the weeds...

Brittaney & Marcel (I refuse to type his whole name because I think that would irritate him and that makes me happy)-He’s gonna be pissed. That’s all I have to say. 

Clint & Tracie-I did NOT need to see Tracie in her undies. TLC, please stop. Clint muttering about how he should have hung up his clothes “like his mother told him” summed this guy right up. 

Until next week peeps! 

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Caitlyn & Matt-They are both ridiculous. Caitlyn throwing something and pitching a fit that her mom was late. She LIVES for the drama. And Caitlyn’s 32, which means that her mom might be around 52? She looks to be Caitlyn’s grandmother. Don’t do drugs kids, you’ll age like nobody’s business. 

Sarah/Megan/Michael-The forced reunion between Pretty Girl and Michael made me very uncomfortable. Did they expect this girl to run over and welcome him? She doesn’t know him! I hate that they kept on saying give a hug, etc., and that baby Michael pouted with his head down. Play a game with her, ease into it. That scene creeped me out. Michael's No prize, I don’t get these girls. 

Lizzie & Scott-This washed up whiney bitch (referring to Lizzie, not Scott)-I can’t stand her. Or him for that matter. And her daughter is the most important person in her life-oh that explains why she ran past her to knock Scott down in the weeds...

Brittaney & Marcel (I refuse to type his whole name because I think that would irritate him and that makes me happy)-He’s gonna be pissed. That’s all I have to say. 

Clint & Tracie-I did NOT need to see Tracie in her undies. TLC, please stop. Clint muttering about how he should have hung up his clothes “like his mother told him” summed this guy right up. 

Until next week peeps! 

She could have had her at 40.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Until next week peeps! 

I have the same thoughts on everything you said. The thing I don't get is why does Caitlyn keep saying she was kicked out of her house but in the first episode she moved out willingly to move into Matt's mom's house because Caitlyn's mom wouldn't let Matt into her house. I can understand why, if she is a recovering drug addict. And why the holy hell does Caitlyn keep scratching her head? It makes me think she has lice. In that diner scene, she looks like she hasn't bathed in years. She literally looks like she smells horrible, if that makes sense.  And why does she throw her phone all dramatically? As if she has all kinds of money to buy another one. Ugh these people are a glorious mess of burning trash. 

I think Lizzie is the one I hate the most. Just a huge piece of shit of a person. *****I am curious to see who would be voted the most hated from this show. Can we do a poll here****** Lol

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

And why the holy hell does Caitlyn keep scratching her head? It makes me think she has lice. In that diner scene, she looks like she hasn't bathed in years. She literally looks like she smells horrible, if that makes sense.

I think almost all of them look really dirty and smelly, especially Tracie. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

****I am curious to see who would be voted the most hated from this show. Can we do a poll here****** Lol

Well okay, if you're gonna twist my arm...

• Love 9

Thank you, Michael, for explaining to us that you're on a mission - - probably a Pacific one.  Good to know.  Obviously this Pacific mission involves having sex with your wife, who fortunately is ovulating, without use of birth control because this will somehow make it possible for you to continue to have a relationship with "pretty girl," when you dump your wife for Queen Megan.   What could possibly go wrong?

If Scott doesn't dump Lizzie's skanky ass after being told straight up that she would not be sitting with him now if he had not sent her nearly 100Gs, to quote Mr. Wonderful from Shark Tank, you're dead to me.   How bad does your self esteem have to be to stay with someone who blames you for their drug addiction?  A someone who was in prison and is a self-confessed addict to begin with, along with an alcoholic, stripper, and hooker.  How does she think she gets to take the high road here (no pun intended.)  Clearly she's not very intelligent - - doesn't she know Scott is/was a truck driver?  How much money does she think he has?  And did he quit work to haul her fat ass around to convenience stores and restaurants, where she can buy every candy and snack known to man and double fist cocktails?  

Brittany, to quote Oda Mae Brown from Ghost, you in danger, girl.  Knowing Marcelino's need for control and issue with jealousy, why would you invite your ex-girlfriend over?  And fellow convict - - to be filmed.  You know you're violating your parole.  WTF? 

I believe Caitlin when she says that she stays away from drugs because of what she saw her mom go through (although the constant scratching at her head is worrisome.)  What I don't get is why she chooses to put all her eggs (again, no pun intended) in the basket of a 12 time felon with ongoing drug issues.  Matt did seem very caring toward her when she had a meltdown over her mom, and seemed polite toward her mom as well, but this just can't end well.

Tracie, there is something about you that I find entertaining but I don't need to see you in your purple lingerie.  Honestly, the thought of her with Clint baffles the mind.  She looks like she could snap him like a twig.  

• Love 14

Lizzie is just a vile person. Blaming Scott for her drug addiction is beyond the pale. How about you, as a grown ass woman, take some responsibility for your own choices? Nah, that's too hard.

Scott needs to figure out yesterday that she only wants him for what he can provide her, which seems to be nothing at this point because he's broke. Quit enabling this woman and cut your ties now. She will never have sex with you and she does not love you. The amount of denial going on in this relationship is astounding.

Kaitlyn, if you really believe these people are going to choose you over their drug of choice, you are delusional. Find a nice man who will love you, not a drug addict. He will never put you first.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, SL16 said:

How about you, as a grown ass woman, take some responsibility for your own choices?

Addicts who have no desire to quit always blame someone else. Personal responsibility isn’t in Lizzie’s vocabulary.

Which is why Caitlin is also doomed, just as you say, the drugs come first.

• Love 7
On 1/11/2019 at 10:33 PM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Maybe bc Im drinking Tequila and half paying attention but I was waiting for Megan to make a damn apple pie. Who skins and chops apples just to eat? 

She could have false teeth or retainers?

On 1/12/2019 at 7:54 AM, Kangatush said:

He just has the player trick of using nicknames for all your women so you don't accidentally call someone by the wrong name down cold.  

Lol. I'm hoping that's not the girl's real name, just something Sarah came up with for the show (like Azan/Hassan, etc). And he can't remember it or might say her real name accidentally?

23 hours ago, Drogo said:

My issue with Scott is his disregard for his son.  He had a good amount of money set aside for his retirement and/or his son's future.. and pissed it away on drugs when he's not even taking drugs.  Now not only is Adam on his own for doing and buying a house/etc.,

Exactly what i said in another group. He's not really "such a nice guy" if he throws his own son under the bus for that ho.

22 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

TRACY AND CLINT

Is it me or does TLC put the L a little close to the I.... anybody else notice that?

Omg yes! I did a double take the first episode & LoL'd!

• Love 2
On 1/11/2019 at 11:18 PM, Marsupial said:

Caitlyn hates drugs and needs somebody she can depend on, so she picks a multiple felon and not-recovered drug addict.

And she has abandonment issues, so let's hook our wagons up to the guy who can't stay out of fucking jail!

Also, my Godness, Caitlyn's mom has the face of an 80 year-old.  And I bet she's probably 50.  Seeing Caitlyn without makeup makes me think that's exactly what Caitlyn is going to look like in 10 years.

Tracie is the gift that keeps on giving.  I wish I had her body confidence!  Meanwhile, she does have a nice shape, but she could use some spanx big time.  And a Silkwood-esque shower.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Why is Michael's hair so hideous and outdated? He is not attractive at all (inside or out) but his hair is the perfect storm of ugliness. 

See, that was actually one redeeming quality for me. While his hair is totally Allen Iverson circa 1998 at least it's really well done. 

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:
5 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Why is Michael's hair so hideous and outdated? He is not attractive at all (inside or out) but his hair is the perfect storm of ugliness. 

See, that was actually one redeeming quality for me. While his hair is totally Allen Iverson circa 1998 at least it's really well done. 

Eh, that's prison hair. Braids make it easy to shower without having to fuss with styling afterward. Or he may have wanted to uglify himself to deflect the lonely guys in prison, he is rather effeminate looking.

Unless one of his 'pretty girls' want to cough up hair salon money, he'll probably leave it that way for a while. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Eh, that's prison hair. Braids make it easy to shower without having to fuss with styling afterward. Or he may have wanted to uglify himself to deflect the lonely guys in prison, he is rather effeminate looking.

I thought so too!! 

4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Let’s hope he never dates two girls named Boo and BooBoo.

Let's hope he STOPS dating but that won't happen.  Can't let a pesky thing like a marriage license get ya down!!!

The "reunion" scene with his daughter was cringy.  Poor little kid......

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I have the same thoughts on everything you said. The thing I don't get is why does Caitlyn keep saying she was kicked out of her house but in the first episode she moved out willingly to move into Matt's mom's house because Caitlyn's mom wouldn't let Matt into her house. I can understand why, if she is a recovering drug addict. And why the holy hell does Caitlyn keep scratching her head? It makes me think she has lice. In that diner scene, she looks like she hasn't bathed in years. She literally looks like she smells horrible, if that makes sense.  And why does she throw her phone all dramatically? As if she has all kinds of money to buy another one. Ugh these people are a glorious mess of burning trash. 

I think Lizzie is the one I hate the most. Just a huge piece of shit of a person. *****I am curious to see who would be voted the most hated from this show. Can we do a poll here****** Lol

Because meth makes you jittery and antsy 

• Love 3

I am surprised that Clint’s mother wasn’t checking the credit card everyday to see how much was spent then freezing the car when he realized how much he spent.  Also, if Tracie was going to go buy a dress, where was she going to get ready, who was doing her makeup, how was she getting to wedding venue? Was she to use the credit card for a taxi. Why didn’t Clint go with her, let her pick out a dress he didn’t look at and then pay the bill? How could he willingly give his mother’s credit card away? 

I am with the other poster who don’t get the appear of Michael. It isn’t like the felon who took the internet by storm, became a model and now had a baby by a billionaire’s father. At least that guy took a good mugshot. From seeing her father and brother, I think Megan likely grew up in a nice home, to a respectable family who didn’t deal with the type craziness now in her life. I think she now wants a bad boy because he is so different from what she knows. 

I don’t believe for a minute that any of these people truly believe their felon partners are going to be upstanding members of society, get jobs and settle down as steady spouses/parents. Other than Caitlyn, I don’t think any of these people would have given their felons the time of day had they met them on the outside. Meeting while in jail gives the illusion that you are creating a stronger relationship because there is more talking and letter writing and you don’t have to deal with each other under everyday circumstances. It’s like something out of really bad romance novel where the felon comes through in the end. 

• Love 4

Tracie is the gift that keeps on giving.  I wish I had her body confidence!  Meanwhile, she does have a nice shape, but she could use some spanx big time.  And a Silkwood-esque shower.

Totally agree, but I have to say I still like her...seriously. I think there's something sweet about her and I think she honestly wants to make her ridiculous and effed-up relationship with Dumbass Clint work.

The WORST are easily both Scott and Lizzie, but I will take it to the new thread!

• Love 2