Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Your Card Has Been Declined

• Start Topic

Maybe bc Im drinking Tequila and half paying attention but I was waiting for Megan to make a damn apple pie. Who skins and chops apples just to eat? 

I tried to muster up some sympathy for Caitlyn but there were just too many tears to wade through.

Lizzie is super sickening with her blame game. The double fisting mixed drinks and ordering the whole seafood menu was priceless. 

37 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Wow.  Great plan to have Michael greet his daughter by creeping out from behind some bushes. Not “stranger danger” at all. *eye roll*

Exactly! She should have prepared that little girl with several talks before hand.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Maybe bc Im drinking Tequila and half paying attention but I was waiting for Megan to make a damn apple pie. Who skins and chops apples just to eat? 

I tried to muster up some sympathy for Caitlyn but there were just too many tears to wade through.

Lizzie is super sickening with her blame game. The double fisting mixed drinks and ordering the whole seafood menu was priceless. 

She said she hadn't seafood in ten years, then talked about getting shrimp from the kitchen and making shrimp fried rice. I realize it's not the same quality, but still. She states she is so honest.

• Love 13

It makes as much as sense as anything else Weirdo Megan does...the girl is just all wrong. And I agree with whoever said that she's no virgin. Maybe she's a born-again "selective virgin" like Tracie.

I'm hooked. This show can have ALL my money

God yes, you AND me! I want to take it out and marry it sight unseen!!! BUT I still demand longer episodes, and an update on Tony and Angela. 

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, Cammi said:

And right out of the gate… Tracie gave us an eyeful of plum colored plump perfection in her lingerie. So. Fucking. Tacky. I love it. I'm hooked. This show can have ALL my money. Take it. Do these people have ZERO sense of shame? Was Clint waiting outside a strip club for his future bride? Anyone? Are they getting married at a warehouse? I have a feeling Tracie found a new trick. One with “connections” to the good shit. 

I was bored enough to look it up.  The venue is a dance hall and saloon.  http://www.westwindclub.com/index.htm

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I missed the upcoming previews. My friend said she saw Angela and Tony! Can anyone else confirm? 

They were there, BUT it was a preview of the rest of the season, not specifically next week.

• Love 1

I was bored enough to look it up.  The venue is a dance hall and saloon.  http://

Thank you, Kangatush! It looks like a cute neighborhood joint. Question, were they going to hold the ceremony there or just pop in for a prenuptial drink?

Caitlyn hates drugs and needs somebody she can depend on, so she picks a multiple felon and not-recovered drug addict.

Call me crazy, but I persist in liking Tracie. I think those two crazy kids can make it.

Edited by Marsupial
addition
  • Love 7

Yeah, Michael's 'explanation' of why he had to be with Sarah right after leaving prison in order to keep access to his kid made zero sense. The poor little kid is so cute, but it bugged me that Michael used 'pretty girl' instead of her actual, you know, name.

And of course Sarah giggles that she didn't bother with contraception: what will be will be. 

1 hour ago, eatsleep said:

I'm very worried for Brittany's safety (& confused by her recklessness).

Turns out Brittany is a bit of a freak. (I still like her, though).

Matt actually behaved decently with Caitlyn, but she still thinks he's a 'flight risk'. She ain't wrong.

So this is Tracie's first marriage (how many kids did she have taken away?) and Clint's THIRD?

Edited by sempervivum
  • Love 7

Brittney, if you’re on a nationally televised show, and you say “Part of my parole is that I’m not to communicate with other ex-felons” and then you call an ex-felon .... you’re going back to jail. Do not pass go. And you sure as hell ain’t getting anywhere close to $200.

• Love 18

So is Brittany cheating on Marcellino now?

I wonder what Virgin Poser Meagan feels like watching her man screw his wife on national tv.

Caitlin looks horrible. In the talking head, she looks all polished and cute and then when she is with Matt, she looks like a strung out skank muffin.

I see Clint is still an idiot.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Michael has a Pacific plan on how to tell the ladies about each other. Which is way better than an Atlantic plan. 

The way that whole group speaks makes me want to jam ice picks in my ears.  If I hear "I don't got" one more time I'll scream. 

• Love 15

I especially like the fact that he can't seem to remember his own daughter's name. OH, Michael.

Marcelino talking about how his apartment complex doesn't allow felons, that raises an issue some of these people have not given a lot of thought to, probably. It isn't that easy for former felons to find jobs and housing. It's unfair, yes, but it's also reality. I am thinking that the non-con person would have to have everything in their name. This show really highlights how brutally difficult we make it for people to reintegrate. I mean, you can almost understand these women and men wanting to find someone to latch onto who will provide housing, financial support and the rest. 

I am thinking about the two people I know personally who went to prison and were able to make successes of their lives. In both cases, they had family members who supported them initially with housing and financial help, and also gave them great emotional support. One of them was actually turned into the police by her own mother, who was my friend. She said it was the hardest thing she ever did in her life but that she had to do it even if her daughter never forgave her. Her daughter swore she would never speak to her again, but prison turned out to be a lifesaver. It turned her life around, and she forgave her mother, lived with her after she got out of prison and is now happily married with children. The other one somehow got through my former company's background check and had an enormously successful career there. He used his time in prison to go to school, learn skills, become involved in religion and other things that he credits with turning it around. So I know it can be done, but I don't think it can be done alone.

Edited by Marsupial
spelling
  • Love 19
53 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Yes, hurtfulest, thank you!

I wish they could have put a live photo box in the corner during Scott and Lizzie’s dinner with his ladyfriend from CA reacting to all the crap Lizzie was spewing. Yeah, it’s all Scott’s fault she’s an addict. It’s all Scott’s fault for sending her money and keeping her addicted. I wanted to bitchslap that piece of crap.

If Scott doesn’t get a decent haircut soon, so that it doesn’t look like a wayward badger has taken up residence on his head, I may bitchslap him also.

Every episode of this dumpster fire, I hate Lizzie more and more. She is a vile human being.

• Love 20
4 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Every episode of this dumpster fire, I hate Lizzie more and more. She is a vile human being.

True, BUT she at least was honest when he asked if he hadn't sent the money, would she have been gone and she said yes.  Girl doesn't seem to understand that shrimp is seafood and that Wisconsin isn't know for it's oysters, but she is telling the hard truths.

6 hours ago, Marsupial said:

I especially like the fact that he can't seem to remember his own daughter's name. OH, Michael.

He just has the player trick of using nicknames for all your women so you don't accidentally call someone by the wrong name down cold.  

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

True, BUT she at least was honest when he asked if he hadn't sent the money, would she have been gone and she said yes.  Girl doesn't seem to understand that shrimp is seafood and that Wisconsin isn't know for it's oysters, but she is telling the hard truths.

To quote her "I am/was (?) a drug addict, alcoholic, stripper, hooker BUT I am not a thief".  Um, you are conning people out of money by pretending to have feelings for them....I'd say that's a form of theft. Lol at the shrimp comment; I caught that too. "I haven't had seafood in 10 years" then moments later "I gave meth to the prison staff in exchange for shrimp". What the actual what. 

• Love 14

"I don't want to sleep with this woman but unfortunately it's part of The Mission... hey I hope she's ovulating! Oo-ee!"  Michael, stop. Just stop everything.  You are a walking accident. 

Lizzie advises Scott to stop giving her everything she asks for, 3 minutes after she orders enough entrees for 7 people.  K.

I think I hate Scott the most, but it's a close race. 

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Drogo said:

"I don't want to sleep with this woman but unfortunately it's part of The Mission... hey I hope she's ovulating! Oo-ee!"  Michael, stop. Just stop everything.  You are a walking accident. 

Lizzie advises Scott to stop giving her everything she asks for, 3 minutes after she orders enough entrees for 7 people.  K.

I think I hate Scott the most, but it's a close race. 

I feel an equal amount of hate and loathing for Lizzie and Scott. But I am leaning toward hating her more because she will never get a job or do anything for herself. At least dumb ass Scott HAD a job. I did read articles from other sites that he hasn't worked in two years. Who the fuck orders everything on the menu, regardless of the fact that they were in prison or not? She makes me puke. And he is just sad af. I feel bad for him because he is so lonely and so pathetic, THIS is what he chose to be his shining star. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

My issue with Scott is his disregard for his son.  He had a good amount of money set aside for his retirement and/or his son's future.. and pissed it away on drugs when he's not even taking drugs.  Now not only is Adam on his own for doing and buying a house/etc., he's going to end up talking care of Scott financially when he's too decrepit to work.  Selfish as fuck to leave your kids on their own when you had the potential not to. 

20190112_093151.thumb.jpg.fa7fad279f39ed35e13ccc5cb62e610d.jpg

Look at this beautiful child with two idiot parents. 

She's so cute.  I felt nervous when he was ignoring her while he was on the phone with Meghan.   I always feel bad for the kids, they didn't sign up for this, they're just along for the unpleasant ride.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Drogo said:

My issue with Scott is his disregard for his son.  He had a good amount of money set aside for his retirement and/or his son's future.. and pissed it away on drugs when he's not even taking drugs.  Now not only is Adam on his own for doing and buying a house/etc., he's going to end up talking care of Scott financially when he's too decrepit to work.  Selfish as fuck to leave your kids on their own when you had the potential not to. 

20190112_093151.thumb.jpg.fa7fad279f39ed35e13ccc5cb62e610d.jpg

Look at this beautiful child with two idiot parents. 

Exactly. Poor guy (Scott's son, that is). He seemed so reluctant to be on camera, I felt like he was coerced into it. He always held a look of total embarrassment. 

And that precious baby that is stuck with two pieces of shit for parents....and then virgin Meagan (who is she fooling? Ain't no virgin gonna hit up a convict in prison for a kosher relationship) entering the picture (possibly dumber than both of the bio parents). I am hoping that little girl has grandparents/aunts/uncles that swoop in and remove her from that fucked up situation. 

Edited by Hannah94
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Sweet baby Jesus, even closed captioning caught it!

megan.jpg

This production team is shady as hell! Slinging shade left and right all season on these poor fools. 

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

She's so cute.  I felt nervous when he was ignoring her while he was on the phone with Meghan.   I always feel bad for the kids, they didn't sign up for this, they're just along for the unpleasant ride.

Me too.  I was screaming don't take your eyes off your daughter!  

And I agree with everyone about "pretty girl". That was making me stabby.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I've been reading way too much true crime lately.  When they showed her in the weeds, in my head I was all, "and they never saw her alive again."

And just to differentiate this garbage fire from my other garbage fire love, 90 Day Fiance, at least here there is only one minor child, and it's her bio dad who's the creep, not some international rando her mom fell in love with.

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Cammi said:

Lizzie’s teeth look better than the other felons. Heroin must be easier on the chompers than meth.

Her teeth look better than some of the people dating the felons.  Good to know that if one wanted to get into drugs:  heroin over meth.  Got it!

49 minutes ago, Drogo said:

My issue with Scott is his disregard for his son.  He had a good amount of money set aside for his retirement and/or his son's future.. and pissed it away on drugs when he's not even taking drugs.

How true is that?  Most people who don't do drugs won't have anything to do with someone who does.

• Love 5