Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Aethera

Million Dollar Listing NY

Recommended Posts


On 11/6/2019 at 3:14 AM, Grrarrggh said:

I'm not sure children will tease her but it's kind of like naming your child after a luxury brand. A bit classless and cheesy. 

A Luxury brand ? There's a brand called "Rose Gold" ? Because Rose is an old name, popular in Europe a long time ago and I really don't get why people don't like it or find it weird 😞

And the metal is "rose" due to the 20% of copper added to the gold. (usually, 75% of gold and 25% of copper OR 70% of gold, 25% of copper and 5% of silver)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t think anybody is bothered by the name Rose. It’s the combination with the last name Gold which bugs me. But I think North West is a stupid name too.

Just a matter of taste I guess..

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

I’m confused - isn’t Gold Steve’s real last name? Rose is a lovely name

Most people, when choosing a child's name, think about how it goes with the last name. Rose Gold is a "thing." 

Images of Rose Gold

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I loooooved how Luis called Ryan Papi when they were talking! 
 

I also like all the family photos at the end, although Steve and I can’t even remember baby mama’s name looked like a Sears portrait! 🤣

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, dleighg said:

Most people, when choosing a child's name, think about how it goes with the last name. Rose Gold is a "thing." 

Images of Rose Gold

I didn’t know “Rose Gold” was a thing, tbh. I don’t think anyone I know is aware of it being a thing either - certainly not enough to dissuade naming a child Rose. Rose Gold is a beautiful name and I’m sure the little girl will be fine with it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

I didn’t know “Rose Gold” was a thing, tbh. I don’t think anyone I know is aware of it being a thing either - certainly not enough to dissuade naming a child Rose. Rose Gold is a beautiful name and I’m sure the little girl will be fine with it. 

"Rich" people in NYC definitely know it's a thing. 

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I’m not rich but I totally know about rose gold jewelry. It’s pretty.   I guess she should be glad her name isn’t Tarnished Silver

  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/2/2019 at 1:08 PM, oakville said:

It was! Tyler was not invited to the party because he did not have a baby to showcase.

It's like those parties that ask you to bring a canned good, a toy, or winter clothing.

"Where is your baby, Tyler?"

"I'm sorry. I don't have one."

"Umm, yeah...I don't we'll be able to accomodate you tonight."

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/8/2019 at 11:02 AM, trimthatfat said:

I didn’t know “Rose Gold” was a thing, tbh. I don’t think anyone I know is aware of it being a thing either - certainly not enough to dissuade naming a child Rose. Rose Gold is a beautiful name and I’m sure the little girl will be fine with it. 

Rose Gold is a thing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Rose Gold is a thing.

It definitely is. Laptops and phones come in rose gold now.  A lot of these dippy blogger girls are hung up on rose gold everything. Insert big eye roll here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 11/6/2019 at 10:32 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm old (55).....I thought only I knew this.  LOL 

Ditto!  I only thought of rose gold in jewelry terms.  I have a pair of earrings from the 80's that are rose gold, and they're quite lovely!  I didn't know that laptops and phones came in that color too.  It's funny how things come back around in time.   Yellow gold has given way to white gold, but I know that in time, yellow gold will be in fashion once again, just as rose gold is making a comeback!  It reminds me of our hip hugger jeans back in the 70's.  Those went out of style, but later returned as low-rise jeans.  We were ahead of our time back then with our snazzy pastel colored hip huggers!  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I think the difference between North West and Rose Gold is that North is NOT a name so the only point of naming the baby North is so that it would be Northwest - could have been east, west or south because they are all the same in terms of being a name.

Similarly though not as stupidly, Apple is not a name and really I would also say that Brooklyn is not a name - it's my hometown LOL so it's as bizarre to me as if someone named their kid Chicago or Boston - or hell why not Bronx or Yonkers.

Even though "rose gold" is a type of gold (and now a color that resembles the gold), I don't think anyone - least of all kids - are going to join the names together as being an object of ridicule. Perhaps because I had a grandmother named Rose, I didn't immediately make that connection. She was named for Steve's Bubbe and no different than if she was Rose Schwartz or Rose Smith. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, scrb said:

Luxury condos in Manhattan sit empty, as developers hold out rather than cut prices.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/01/american-housing-has-gone-insane/605005/

Unsurprisingly, developers have gone for luxury units rather than build more housing for middle class.

A huge percentage of the high priced condo sales have gone to foreign buyers, who are now being scrutinized more than ever.  How many episodes have we seen where the buyer has a hired "representative"?  Or where the realtor says that their team will reach out to their "foreign buyers"?

The U.S. government is looking at these buyers with a lot more scrutiny, as many of them are using them for EB-5 Visas (where a foreigner invests in a U.S. business in exchange for a green card).  So the condos themselves that have been purchased end up sitting empty, as they're too high to even rent, and the unsold ones are too high for local buyers.

Yet the developers can't lower their prices, as they'd go bankrupt from their huge investments in building.  All they can do is hope to sell what's available and stop building insanely priced condos.

There has also been an insane amount of foreign money laundering through these properties, of which the U.S. gov't is keenly aware.  Thus, the NYC realtors' days of millions and millions are coming to an end.  

It's not surprising to me that Frederik made the decision to move to L.A.  He's made gazillions, and he now has this adorable family, plus he knows exactly what's going on in NYC.  So he can sell a nice house here or there in L.A., while focusing on his (OMG super hot) husband and cute kids.

Edited by Sterling
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Vancouver BC has passed legislation to address the problems created by foreign buyers of real estate...

 

The B.C. government took steps Monday to reduce some of the pressure in Metro Vancouver's overheated real estate market, introducing legislation that would add a 15 per cent property transfer tax for foreign nationals buying real estate there.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/metro-vancouver-home-sales-foreign-buyers-tax-1.3694167 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/19/2020 at 9:29 AM, Sterling said:

A huge percentage of the high priced condo sales have gone to foreign buyers, who are now being scrutinized more than ever.  How many episodes have we seen where the buyer has a hired "representative"?  Or where the realtor says that their team will reach out to their "foreign buyers"?

The U.S. government is looking at these buyers with a lot more scrutiny, as many of them are using them for EB-5 Visas (where a foreigner invests in a U.S. business in exchange for a green card).  So the condos themselves that have been purchased end up sitting empty, as they're too high to even rent, and the unsold ones are too high for local buyers.

Yet the developers can't lower their prices, as they'd go bankrupt from their huge investments in building.  All they can do is hope to sell what's available and stop building insanely priced condos.

There has also been an insane amount of foreign money laundering through these properties, of which the U.S. gov't is keenly aware.  Thus, the NYC realtors' days of millions and millions are coming to an end.  

It's not surprising to me that Frederik made the decision to move to L.A.  He's made gazillions, and he now has this adorable family, plus he knows exactly what's going on in NYC.  So he can sell a nice house here or there in L.A., while focusing on his (OMG super hot) husband and cute kids.

It is not just for visa purposes these units are purchased, in many cases, they are used to launder ill gotten money.  They would buy with their drug/fraud money, paying cash, then turn around and sell the property a year or two later and voila millions of now clean money banked in the US and not China or Russia.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 11/3/2019 at 9:45 AM, Sterling said:

Also....I'll sit alone at my table for one in that I love Tyler.  Not like, but love.

 

On 11/3/2019 at 11:56 AM, ChitChat said:

I like the name Rose, but like you said, it might've been better as a middle name given her last name.  I really don't think that most kids will even bat an eye at the name though.  When she starts out in school, they'll just know her as Rose. 

You're not alone!  I've enjoyed following his story.  I mentioned it back a few episodes ago that I hope that Ryan doesn't continue to be condescending to him.  I think that Ryan is just exerting his alpha male self in the real estate world, but as he learned in the first couple of seasons with Fredrik, there's plenty of room in the NYC real estate market for more than one successful Broker!  There's no need for him to be rude to Tyler.  I like this show better when the guys are getting along.  I know there will always be competition, but they can be civil to each other.  

Make that a table for three! I love that the show has again included a "greener" agent, trying to break into the luxury sales market. I'd actually forgotten that Ryan was actually the newer agent once. I guess the same could be said for Steve and Luis, but something about Tyler works. I also think it's that "vulnerability factor", which we didn't really see in the others.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:44 PM, amarante said:

I think the difference between North West and Rose Gold is that North is NOT a name so the only point of naming the baby North is so that it would be Northwest - could have been east, west or south because they are all the same in terms of being a name.

Similarly though not as stupidly, Apple is not a name and really I would also say that Brooklyn is not a name - it's my hometown LOL so it's as bizarre to me as if someone named their kid Chicago or Boston - or hell why not Bronx or Yonkers.

Even though "rose gold" is a type of gold (and now a color that resembles the gold), I don't think anyone - least of all kids - are going to join the names together as being an object of ridicule. Perhaps because I had a grandmother named Rose, I didn't immediately make that connection. She was named for Steve's Bubbe and no different than if she was Rose Schwartz or Rose Smith. 

I smiled as you commented about naming a kid Chicago or Boston.  Did you know that North West has a little sister named Chicago West?

 

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/14/2020 at 9:57 AM, TVForever said:

 

Make that a table for three! I love that the show has again included a "greener" agent, trying to break into the luxury sales market. I'd actually forgotten that Ryan was actually the newer agent once. I guess the same could be said for Steve and Luis, but something about Tyler works. I also think it's that "vulnerability factor", which we didn't really see in the others.

I smiled as you commented about naming a kid Chicago or Boston.  Did you know that North West has a little sister named Chicago West?

 

They should name their next bambino Central Park West.

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if this show will ever come back.  Fredrik seems happy in California.  He now lives in Bel Aire.  From what I've seen in the news, NYC isn't looking too good these days.  I read that many people are moving away from there.  I remember when there were a lot  buyers from China buying up property in NYC, but I'm wondering if that has slowed down significantly.  Can any of you fine folks to who live there enlighten us on what's happening in the city?  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I think before the pandemic, especially around the time the last season aired, there were stories bout the market, especially the high-end market in Manhattan crashing.  Big double-digit declines.

I don't know about NYC but some high-end properties in some parts of the country are said to be doing well, like Seattle for instance.

Makes sense, the big tech companies are still making lots of money and their workers are working from home.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, greyflannel said:

https://therealdeal.com/2020/09/15/ryan-serhant-launches-his-own-brokerage-leaving-team-in-the-lurch/

Ryan has left Nest Seekers to start his own firm for all new business. I mistakenly thought that Nest Seekers was Ryan's firm.

I did too. He talked a lot about expanding, like into Brooklyn, which I assumed meant the company but must have just meant his team.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I when Ryan had Serhart group, it was a part of the overall Nest Seekers company.    I think it was set up the way the Altmans are with their own agency is just a part of Elliman (spelling?) in L.A.        I just read that there are 15,000 unrented apartments in Manhattan, so being a rental or sales agent in NYC is going to be interesting for a while.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I just read that there are 15,000 unrented apartments in Manhattan, so being a rental or sales agent in NYC is going to be interesting for a while.   

I wonder how many of those are in the price range of even, say, forty per cent, of the population?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Grrarrggh said:

I wonder how many of those are in the price range of even, say, forty per cent, of the population?

Rent prices are way down in NY. Still expensive compared to most areas of the country but a big drop. My daughter was able to get her land lady to drop her rent by 200 a month.

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I saw this about Fredrik.  He’s bi-coastal now right?
 

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/26/fredrik-eklund-is-160-days-sober-was-a-high-functional-addict/

I read that article. I was surprised, but not shocked. With offices in NY & LA (and I think MIami), he's spread really thin. And doesn't he still operate in Sweden too? 

I'm glad to see he's taking better care of himself, for his sake and for his beautiful little family.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Yes, he lives in L.A., still sells in Sweden (has his own agency I think), NYC, and several other places too.    He's also had a  full team in L.A. for a long time too, so last season's storyline of him being a newcomer to the L.A. market was just for the storyline.

I'm so glad Fredrik recognized he had a problem, is dealing with, and is sober.    I wish him, and his lovely family all the best, and hope they are all happy. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

What was it, booze or some kind of amphetamines or Adderall?

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Shallow comment alert: I'm a bit distracted by the gap in Kirsten's front teeth.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I wish they would date the video - the NY real estate market has been so volatile since last year I'd love to know when things happened. Clearly the market is on the way down already. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Guessing last fall or late summer?

When it gets cold and wet they may not want to film?

Share this post


Link to post

The thermostat in Ryan’s listing was set to 75 (it caught my eye in the kitchen scene) 😳.   I assumed it had to be dead of winter based on that.  But maybe not?  🤷🏻‍♀️.  Maybe it was summer and they had it set high so it wouldn’t click on.  IDK!   I was just taken aback that someone would set their indoor temp as 75 ever 😂.
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Kirsten is a Rachel Hollis Tracy Flick hybrid and I don’t know how I feel about that yet. 
 

ETA: The townhouse that Ryan toured is on such a busy block and it’s very hard to park around there. It’s right near Chelsea Market & Google and I know someone that rich has, to quote Kevin Gillespie, people for that shit, I don’t know if it’s where I would choose to buy in Manhattan. The star chandelier was stunning though.

Edited by TwopLurker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

After they opened the show with ghost town views, either Ryan or Steve (or maybe it was a caption) said "3 months earlier"....and then the show started. So if lockdown was approx. 3/15/20, that would put filming at either late December 2019 or early January 2020.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, geauxaway said:

The thermostat in Ryan’s listing was set to 75 (it caught my eye in the kitchen scene) 😳.   I assumed it had to be dead of winter based on that.  But maybe not?  🤷🏻‍♀️.  Maybe it was summer and they had it set high so it wouldn’t click on.  IDK!   I was just taken aback that someone would set their indoor temp as 75 ever 😂.

Since I've read that all of the shows turn off the A/C and heat during filming, I suspect that the 75 temp. was just to keep the A/C from running, because it was winter, and the room would never reach that temperature.       I suspect you're right about when they filmed it.   (My thermostat is 71 winter, but 75 for A/C, so I'm sure that was the A/C setting since it looked like a colder season).  

It will be interesting to see if they mention the huge number of vacant apartments in Manhattan, and the rest of NYC since the pandemic.    Ryan didn't pick a great time to start a property rental part of his company.      I wonder how the upscale million dollar apartments are selling too.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

After they opened the show with ghost town views, either Ryan or Steve (or maybe it was a caption) said "3 months earlier"....and then the show started. So if lockdown was approx. 3/15/20, that would put filming at either late December 2019 or early January 2020.

I'm thinking more like January.....the outside scenes had nothing that looked like Christmas decorations

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ryan was also wearing a wool (or probably cashmere) overcoat.  A pink one, no less.  So yah, I’m going with winter.  👍🏼
 

KJ talks faster than the Micro Mcahines guy.  Yikes!  SHE WORE ME OUT.  
 

I wonder if every episode will be this format, 1 agent per segment.  The segments seemed long, so I might need to get used to it.  At one point I was like oh, we’re still on Steve?  And I like Steve.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

so no one is going to mention Kelly Bessimon is selling real estate?  I guess Bethany is the one "up there" now.  LOLOLOLOL 

ETA:  I know that real estate is a noble profession - just dogging Kelly and her high horse.

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

so no one is going to mention Kelly Bessimon is selling real estate?  I guess Bethany is the one "up there" now.  LOLOLOLOL 

ETA:  I know that real estate is a noble profession - just dogging Kelly and her high horse.

Omg yes!!!  And she showed up to that open in jeans??!!  WTF!  Once a nut always a nut.  I actually let out a OMG when she appeared and my mom who doesn’t watch any Bravo, but is here visiting was like what?  I’m like it’s crazy Kelly!!!! 😂

Ramona got her real estate license this past year, too.  I want to say Dorinda is licensed as well.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, MsTree said:

After they opened the show with ghost town views, either Ryan or Steve (or maybe it was a caption) said "3 months earlier"....and then the show started. So if lockdown was approx. 3/15/20, that would put filming at either late December 2019 or early January 2020.

I thought this as well, but there was no Christmas decor anywhere. If it was late December or even early January, you still will see wreaths and trees up. 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I'm glad the show is back. I like the cast all the way around. I miss Louis but it seems he has things he's been dealing with for a long time.  I like the woman. It's about time they added someone like her.  I'm glad the new guy is still in the mix and holding his own! 

Sidenote 1: I've always felt this about sales people...they have to be in shape!  The running around they have to do is quite physical so I get the exercise thing for them.

Sidenote 2: I listened to a podcast with Daryn, Andy Cohen's assistant. She was asked which Bravolebrities were different in real life. She said Tom Schwarts from VPR and Ryan Serhant from MDLNY.

She said Tom Schwartz plays into a dufuss role on VPR, but he is actually much smarter than he comes off.

She also said Ryan Serhant.  She said is is super smart and very creative and helpful to her when doing shows (she didn't say which shows, but I took it as WWHL).

edited to add: I am really eager to see this show play out against the backdrop of the pandemic. NYC has suffered so badly, but I'm hoping we see its resilience shine through.  Same for RHONY. I hope they talk about some of the headlines that came about while RHONY filmed.

Edited by Jextella
  • Like 2
  • Useful 8

Share this post


Link to post

I thought this was kind of boring but maybe I just couldn’t get into it yesterday cause I was hungover lol.

I like Ryan so I wanna see more of him. He is over the top but he seems smart and is at least entertaining.

Im so over Fredrik. I don’t care about anything he does. I’m sick of his fakeness.

The new gal and Tyler annoy me. I have never liked Tyler. I think that’s his name. He’s annoying and boring at the same time.

I like Steve usually but I don’t know about last night.

I hate when shows do that 3 months earlier thing. I don’t really wanna re live the start of the pandemic again.

Maybe I’ll try watching the rest since I couldn’t even finish the episode.

Edited by Marley

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2021 at 4:01 AM, MsTree said:

After they opened the show with ghost town views, either Ryan or Steve (or maybe it was a caption) said "3 months earlier"....and then the show started. So if lockdown was approx. 3/15/20, that would put filming at either late December 2019 or early January 2020.

I deleted the episode already, so I can't double-check my memory, but I'm pretty sure the article that they flashed on the screen about the NYC real estate market during one of the talking heads was dated January 20, 2020, so mid to late-January seems to be the time frame.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

It looks like Steve loves his kid but doesn’t seem to have a connection with his girlfriend. “I’m proud to call her my girlfriend.”  What the actual what?  Also I don’t like his short haircut. 

I really got a laugh out of the gold sofas and that awful furniture in the staged apartment. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2021 at 1:01 AM, MsTree said:

After they opened the show with ghost town views, either Ryan or Steve (or maybe it was a caption) said "3 months earlier"....and then the show started. So if lockdown was approx. 3/15/20, that would put filming at either late December 2019 or early January 2020.

Yeah the impression is they started filming, then the pandemic interrupted.

So maybe they do a whole season up to the lockdowns?  Because in NY in March 2020, there were ambulances running all the time.

Appears Ryan and some of the other agents went out on the deserted streets and did some selfie videos showing the empty streets, so that they could use it on the show.  Probably at Bravo's suggestion.

Because once the lockdown starts, with uncertainty about how exactly the virus was spreading, I don't see them doing in-person pitch meetings or open houses.  Remember around April or May, Zoom because a huge deal.

I don't think Bravo would want to show a lot of Zoom scenes either, kills the signature Bravo confrontation energy to have two Zoom windows with the agents woofing at each other.

So I guess they'll show some deals going on before the shutdown.  That 3rd floor apt the only thing it had going for it was all the space.  The pool and terrace are nice but it looks like people in the adjacent buildings and in the upper floors of the same building would be able to look down on people swimming.

Kirsten is extra.  Her insisting on the pronunciation of her name, GMAFB!  Don't care!  That and she power walks in some spandex body suit.  Whatever.

We will see how much the agents bemoan the sucky market.  The stock market plunged in early Feb 2020 and then by end of April, it had gone right back up.  The thing is, the rich got much richer, because of the stock market and real estate going up like crazy in much of the country -- not sure about Manhattan which was already sky high, even after falling from the peak of 4-5 years ago.

So the people who can buy apartments with price tags of $8 million or more probably came out way ahead.  But sure, there will be manufactured drama about disputes and negotiations on prices, because those are staples of the show.

Once in awhile they feature modest apartments under $2 million or even $1.5 million.  Of course these are dramatic, photogenic properties.  But they probably are the bread and butter of real estate.  

Tyler and Luis before him worked on these types of properties.  Even Steve did as well.  But Tyler wants those $10 million plus listings because he wants to be like Ryan and Frederick, racking up hundreds or billions in sales.

Ryan set a huge target for 2020.  Wonder if he reached it or will claimed he reached it.  He's doing some kind of web class?  Either his real estate business wasn't good this past year or maybe he's never worked that hard, mostly having his employees now doing the grunt work.

I think the few times they featured the top brass of these brokerage firms, they were elderly men who weren't doing the day to day work.  But they reaped probably a big chunk of each transaction.  It's kind of like a pyramid scheme or a mafia operation, where everyone kicks up and the shit flows down, as Tony Soprano used to say.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, aghst said:

We will see how much the agents bemoan the sucky market.  The stock market plunged in early Feb 2020 and then by end of April, it had gone right back up.  The thing is, the rich got much richer, because of the stock market and real estate going up like crazy in much of the country -- not sure about Manhattan which was already sky high, even after falling from the peak of 4-5 years ago.So the people who can buy apartments with price tags of $8 million or more probably came out way ahead.  But sure, there will be manufactured drama about disputes and negotiations on prices, because those are staples of the show.

While I enjoy most of the house porn (though I am disappointed to see that there is a whole 'nother level builder grade) rich white people complaining is even more galling that it was pre Covid.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/7/2021 at 8:07 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

I'm thinking more like January.....the outside scenes had nothing that looked like Christmas decorations

They referenced a newspaper article on last night's show and the camera panned past it, so I paused it and it was dated in January.  I believe it said Jan. 7, 2020.  

I was liking Kirsten in the beginning, but by the end of the episode with her going after Tyler's seller, well, I'm not cut out for the cut-throat world of real estate so that annoyed me.  I realize that they all do that though, but it still bugs me.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size