Type keyword(s) to search

Million Dollar Listing LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Grrarrggh said:

Or they keep the style outside and when you walk in the front door you feel like you've stepped across a portal into white/grey open concept HGTV-Trendland. 

You're so right!  We're house hunting right now and we always look at the side of the house when we pull up just to see if it's a facade on front.  

Side note. House hunting right now is a DISASTER. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

I'm a California native. 20 years in San Francisco, 30+ in Los Angeles and I've never closed windows and doors for smog. We did close them and wear N95 masks in the house during the fires because the air quality was just that bad, but in general our backdoors are open year round for us and the dogs to enjoy the yard.

I have a question for you then. My mom always brings up on the LA show about the big retractable walls and stuff, and asks "Well what happens if bugs and insects and flies come in? Do they not have them?" So yeah, does LA like not have them like we do here in the Northeast? Thanks!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, theartandsound said:

I have a question for you then. My mom always brings up on the LA show about the big retractable walls and stuff, and asks "Well what happens if bugs and insects and flies come in? Do they not have them?" So yeah, does LA like not have them like we do here in the Northeast? Thanks!

My thoughts exactly!!!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

My thoughts exactly!!!

I always thought the retractable doors were beautiful in theory but what about the damn bugs?!? I don’t care where you live there’s going to be something flying in the air right into your house. They do seem to make the rooms look bigger & extend the space but can you really leave them open for long periods of time?

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I always thought the retractable doors were beautiful in theory but what about the damn bugs?!? I don’t care where you live there’s going to be something flying in the air right into your house. They do seem to make the rooms look bigger & extend the space but can you really leave them open for long periods of time?

Keep in mind most of the people buying and selling these homes never live there, and when they are there they have entire staffs to do everything for them. Go watch Queen of Versailles and watch how disgusting a family’s mansion becomes once they let go most of their staff. Pet droppings and dead pets everywhere just because spoiled rich kids can’t be bothered to feed and fill water bowls. There’s another documentary on the rich where a realtor says she sold a country estate in England that has a staff clean everyday, open it up every day, put out freshly cut flowers every day, and the owner has never spent one day there. 

It reminds me of the god awful trend of touchscreens in cars. Articles have been written about how dangerous it is to have so much information placed on screens without tactile response (they basically demand you take your eyes off the road to work them) but automakers moved to them because they LOOK so appealing and shiny in showrooms. All these houses are built to look “cool” and “sexy” (a term I find disturbing to consider for your home), but not for function. Or there is function, but then there’s all this over-the-top crap for a wow factor for impulse buying. It’s what happens when real estate turns into asset classes that private equity firms and oversee investors dominate rather than small families. 

• Love 10

For whatever reason, flying insects aren't as huge a problem in Los Angeles as they are in the Northeast and the South. In New York (City and upstate) and Virginia, New Jersey (all places I spent summers at)  it would be impossible to sit outside in the evening without getting seriously eaten by mosquitos. As a child during the summer my legs would resemble those of someone suffering from end stage leprosy because of all the mosquito bites.

I stumbled on some interesting information about the dysfunctional Tutor family - her mother was divorced and her marriage to Tracey's father was her second. The mother had a son who the father adopted and he was a sad character who descended into drugs - committed suicide - and left behind a dysfunctional wife and a child who Tracy's mother fought and won custody of. 

https://www.laweekly.com/crystabel-funes-is-fighting-one-of-l-a-s-richest-families-for-the-right-to-see-her-daughter/

And although they have limited the story lines enough of the fake story lines - what in the world are they attempting to showcase by creating an idiotic story line that this daughter of a billionaire who married well and was left possession of their house would somehow be in dire financial straits over $200,000 or so. I would imagine the daughters have multi-million dollar trust funds set up as most wealthy people do a lot of estate planning to make sure the money passes hands with as little taxation as possible and so that the kids don''t get their hands on it until they are 35 - not an uncommon age for trusts to vest.

And it is preposterous that Atmann's parents want the headache of a large house in the hills for a pied a terre. Wealthy people in their situation would get a nice condo in one of the high rises on Wilshire that are fully staffed with concierges,v valets and other staff so that the property would be taken care of in their absence. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, amarante said:

For whatever reason, flying insects aren't as huge a problem in Los Angeles as they are in the Northeast and the South. In New York (City and upstate) and Virginia, New Jersey (all places I spent summers at)  it would be impossible to sit outside in the evening without getting seriously eaten by mosquitos. As a child during the summer my legs would resemble those of someone suffering from end stage leprosy because of all the mosquito bites.

Not what this says www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/los-angeles-ranked-worst-in-the-nation-for-mosquitoes/ar-AAKqBd5?pfr=1

• Useful 3
On 11/20/2021 at 8:32 PM, Annifran said:

.  Many of the less wealthy areas of B.H. are rentals that people are attracted to because of the excellent public schools in B.H.  Many of these rents are beyond their means but they scrimp and deny themselves in order for their children to get the best education without paying private school tuitions. 

This was the plot of the old indie film Slums of Beverly Hills. Makes me want to watch it again. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Grrarrggh said:

Not what this says www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/los-angeles-ranked-worst-in-the-nation-for-mosquitoes/ar-AAKqBd5?pfr=1

Lived in LA for 9 years and I can't recall ever getting bit by a mosquito. We also left doors and windows open nearly year round. It really just depends on which area of LA you are in. Near the coast flying insects aren't that much of a problem. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 11/28/2021 at 12:19 AM, MsTree said:

How is it affecting your house hunting?

The all-cash offers and the speed in which houses are being snapped up. We saw a house on a Saturday that we really liked. We went back on Sunday to walk the neighborhood and see the house a second time. It was pending on Monday. Not even "Accepting Backup Offers" just "Pending".

Happened the very next weekend as well. My feeling on both is that a buyer at the open house just said: What number over asking will make you take this off the market and cancel the other Open Houses?

It's the only explanation.

I waited until the properties closed to see what the financial differences were. In the first house it was 200K over asking. In the second house it was 125K over asking.  I can't compete with that and I don't want to.

I'm not a fan of pressure bidding so I refuse to do it. We're a year into the search because of that. It's such an important emotional and financial decision that I don't want it to be frantic. It means this will take longer (unfortunately) but the decision needs to be more thoughtful on my end and I can't do it when the all-cash, investment buyers, corporate buyers or damn Zillow muddy up the works.

The second factor, honestly, is that the glass white box houses are available in abundance and I don't like those at all. I listed the other styles I like in a previous post but they're so few and far between that they go with lightening speed. And I don't want to live in the Canyons or the Valley, too far east or west.  

So my range is Midtown/Central (Hancock Park, Larchmont, Windsor Square, Wellington Square, Lafayette Square, Victoria Park, Country Club, Brookside, Longwood Highlands, Carthay Circle (for the right house) which makes that even tougher. That looks like a long list but Brookside for instance only has a total of 8 blocks.  We started out also looking in The Dons and Ladera Heights but I didn't love what we saw.

I just have to practice patience. 

Also. There's another builder that saturated a few neighborhoods with Farmstyle houses that look so odd to me in L.A. I don't think that style will age well either. Dorit (RHOBH) is in one by that same builder. Because most of them sit for awhile before selling, I always thought Dorit cut a deal to occupy that house. Based on nothing but my personal feeling after house hunting for 12 months.

There was a Tudor in one of my target neighborhoods - Carthay Circle - that was so lovely. I went to see it four times but we couldn't pull the trigger because the North Side of the house was on a busy street. I could've lived with it but my husband and son could not. I understood their point when we went and sat out front at rush hour. Not good. Really too bad because it was exquisite inside. Wasn't dark like a lot of Tudors but had all the nooks and crannies and quirks that I liked.

There was a 3-story Craftsman with a 2-story Carriage House in back that was really gorgeous. Great price. I'll try and find the listing but it was also on a busy busy street. That one took awhile to sell because of traffic.

I hope I answered sufficiently. Sorry for the long ass thesis.

Edited by ChelleGame
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, lynxfx said:

Lived in LA for 9 years and I can't recall ever getting bit by a mosquito. We also left doors and windows open nearly year round. It really just depends on which area of LA you are in. Near the coast flying insects aren't that much of a problem. 

Same.

They weren't an issue until last year then BAM! We had a massive explosion. So much so it was a big topic of conversation . No one could figure out where they were coming from. There was an article that said they came from the container ships in the harbor. Don't know if that's true but for about two months they were brutal. 

But, otherwise, bugs aren't an issue with my open patio doors. We clean up after the dogs ASAP which cuts the flies and we have Praying Mantis all over our yard. The Mantis population (is it Manti plural?) and the blue jays and black phoebes that we feed also help with bugs and flies.

Some still get in but not so much that it changed any indoor/outdoor habits.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

I hope I answered sufficiently. Sorry for the long ass thesis.

I appreciated you taking the time to explain. 200K over ask? That's mind blowing.

Have you ever considered moving to Las Vegas? Many homes available throughout, with a good number that represent your style.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I would have liked to have seen more of his house.  

Ditto. It was really a tour of his living room mostly.  I really like his house - although it's a Beverly Hills estate, it appears more human-sized, and is filled with interesting memorabilia plus charming architectural features.

• Love 3

Corporations are buying homes at much higher than asking price, driving down supply.  Individual buyers are priced out of the market as these corporations buy dozens of homes at once.

The corporations don't have to go through normal processes, as they simply buy blocks of homes at a time.  By "block", it's not necessarily a physical block, but a block of 10, 20, 50 homes from one real estate company.

I won't mention the specific corporations by name, but it's easy to look up.

The corporations then rent the homes out.  It's happening everywhere.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Corporations are buying homes at much higher than asking price, driving down supply.  Individual buyers are priced out of the market as these corporations buy dozens of homes at once.

The corporations don't have to go through normal processes, as they simply buy blocks of homes at a time.  By "block", it's not necessarily a physical block, but a block of 10, 20, 50 homes from one real estate company.

We're dealing with that. I believe it's how we lost two houses. It's really gross. And, yes, the company you're referencing is just the WORST offender.

13 hours ago, MsTree said:

Have you ever considered moving to Las Vegas? Many homes available throughout, with a good number that represent your style.

No. We're too tied to California with work and family. It'll happen. It just won't happen at lightening speed.

24 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Yup. All financed with debt they get at a much better rate than individual home owners because the more money you have/want the better the terms. If you think rates are good for 300-400K loans just imagine what they’re like when you’re borrowing tens of millions. 

• Love 2

I'm wondering how the reopening of courts, and moratoriums on evictions ending will affect the market?   My guess is a lot of landlords who were not getting rent, will cut their losses, and sell.    I've (I live in Alabama) noticed a few short sales around here for expensive properties (those $700k and up), so I'm wondering if there will be some houses that people want gone even if they lose some profit.    It should be interesting in the next year or so. 

On tonight's episode, I'm so tired of the Altman and Fredrik fights, it's obviously a story line.     

Tracey's house is so over the top, and then she added her ex-husband as the builder and contractor?   Did Tracy have more work done?   Her face looks so different.   I love the view at Altman's ocean side listing, in Laguna Beach.   

I'm glad Suzanne Somers sold her house, and Flagg at least covered his marketing costs.   Flagg's right, friends of Somers will use him to buy and sell houses.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Amazed someone finally sprung for Somer's desert pile. A shame Josh only got partial commission, but he's smart to keep things cordial with them if there's a chance more referrals come his way.

Is that house Tracy's currently in (where Flagg & Altman were raiding the fridge) a rental? It's nice, I like it.

It's interesting watching the realtors slowly creep out of LA and into new territory. Holy smokes, that colossal Spanish-style estate (former Nixon mansion)that Frederik was trying to list was UNREAL. This is the stuff I love seeing on the show as an antidote to glass boxes. I don't think I have ever seen a more gorgeous ocean view on any real-estate show EVER. Why anyone would want to be crammed onto Malibu if they could afford something like that is beyond me!

The back and forth about Frederik's faux-ward is boring and clearly manufactured by the Producers.

• Love 7
On 11/29/2021 at 10:37 AM, lynxfx said:

Lifetime Californian checking in. Yes, when I've spent time in LA I never experienced a mosquito bite. Also when camping by the ocean had no issues w/them either. 

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I didn't realize the season finale is the 16th, and the next week the Josh & Josh spinoff starts.

Oh, there's a spinoff with Josh squared? I hadn't heard about this!

Altman is actually tolerable when paired with Flagg. Could be fun. I liked when they explained that they enjoyed walking the neighborhood in Beverly Hills together and comparing notes on houses.

• Love 6

I’m just going to fast forward the Tracey scenes because she’s become insufferable. I’ve never seen a parent pull her children aside to give a monologue about how proud she is… of herself. And if she felt so bad about Flagg losing his commission on Somers’ house maybe she could give him some of the commission he earned on her house sale that he gave up?

Altman was almost human when he was discussing real estate with that Laguna agent. He’s much better without the extra schtick and over the top persona. Still confusing as to him “buying” his parents that house in part because it’s in between him and his brother but then talk about moving his family to Laguna and his parents visiting. 

• Love 7

Tracy is disingenuous because she isn't honest about her wealth. The whole ridiculous claim that the daughter of a billionaire who married well sunk all of her savings into the $8 million is so stupid it is insulting. 

Flagg has always been completely upfront about the tremendous wealth of his parents whereas Tracy is attempting to bamboozle viewers into thinking she is self made.

The Laguna house was awesome. Laguna Beach is my favorite of all of the beach communities because it was originally somewhat of an artist colony. Kind of like the "Greenwich Village" of Orange County. Obviously that has changed with the extreme escalation of housing prices but it still has the kind of "arty" shops versus Vuitton type of boutiques. My parents retired to Laguna Hills and so we would drive down there pretty frequently when I visited them. 

The reason why San Clemente is less expensive than other shore communities is location. Malibu - apart from being trendy - is theoretically commutable to Los Angeles especially if you have a non 9-5 job or are working in Santa Monica/Venice whereas the communities in southern Orange County aren't an relatively easy commute. Manhattan and Redondo Beaches are commutable especially if you are working in one of the industrial hubs off the 405 or in Santa Monica. Mattel is in El Segundo and has some other high tech stuff and those communities would be commutable versus a place like San Clemente or even Laguna Hills or Newport.

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I wonder if Tracey convinced her ex husband to do the renovations on her house at a reduced price ?

He seems like such a nice guy, so maybe he would feel bad for her given she had to downsize homes due to her divorce.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, oakville said:

I wonder if Tracey convinced her ex husband to do the renovations on her house at a reduced price ?

He seems like such a nice guy, so maybe he would feel bad for her given she had to downsize homes due to her divorce.

I don't think the cost per se was the reason for having her husband do it but I would be surprised if he added the customary GC 18% markup to the job. I would doubt that Tracey charged a full commission to her sister. 

It's a win win for both of them. He gets some kind of promotional benefit from the job. She has the job done by someone who she knows is reliable and not a flakey GC.

It is not as if the guy is doing any of the physical work and I doubt at his level he is even acting as a project manager. That whole set up of his unfurling the bathroom plans was ridiculous as he had no more to do with designing the plans than the man in the moon. Somewhere behind the scenes a professional design company was at work designing it and producing the "plans". In Los Angeles you need to submit detail plans to the City in order to get permits to even start. These very detailed plans are typically drawn up and used to bid out the project because the only way you can get an accurate bid from a GC is to give them exact plans so they know exactly what will be done. This will generally include finishes because the type of finish impacts the cost of the work. Some stuff is more expensive to install for example and even the design will impact the cost - e.g. more expensive to install certain sizes and styles of tile. Will plumbing be moved? What about electric? Ask me how I know - LOL - having just completed a gut remodel in Los Angeles.  The Plan Check documents are equivalent to blue prints and are extremely detailed.

Plan Check is a review of plans, drawings and documents by the Building Official for compliance with the building codes. An accurate and detailed set of plans, specifications and supporting documents is required for most construction projects. ... Plan check may be required before a permit can be issued.

Also - and not mentioned - at this point in Los Angeles it is almost impossible to hire any kind of qualified tradespeople as they are booked out well into 2022. I would assume that her husband put her in the front of the line because otherwise  demo would not have even started. Again - ask me how I know about scheduling work as the quality workers are incredible demand.

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

On 11/26/2021 at 9:10 PM, ChelleGame said:

Even though I can admire some of the architectural elements included in these houses they just leave me cold.  And (ducking head) I think they're ruining LA neighborhoods. Ruining. 

They look like a suburban business park to me.  

• Love 3
On 12/4/2021 at 6:15 AM, Stan39 said:

And if she felt so bad about Flagg losing his commission on Somers’ house maybe she could give him some of the commission he earned on her house sale that he gave up

Yeah, she sure had no problem with that, did she?  

I have to say I'm also one of those who fast-forwards through the Tracy segments.  Just don't care for her..

• Love 6
On 12/4/2021 at 7:29 PM, oakville said:

Tracy is the last person who would need a reduced price on renovations.. she plays it off like she’s a struggling single mom just trying to make ends meet, in reality her billionaire dad gave her the 25 million for her first house.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I really liked the James and David boo-boo on the meal for the top agents, and then couldn't get it prepped and cooked in time.   Everyone took it very well.    I feel their pain at ordering the ship in meal, thinking it would just need to be dumped in a pan, and everything would be prepped.   Instead, they had to do everything.    They should have just called a caterer.  

I liked seeing Altman's listing again, and the other one with the little model to show the features. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/28/2021 at 7:51 PM, Grrarrggh said:

This summer and last, we’ve been plagued by a new (to us, anyway) species of mosquitos. They’re teeny, come out at dusk and bite our ankles. The bites itch like mad.

But as far as larger flying things, we have bees, wasps and crane flies. But nothing like New York (where I’m from) You can drive around without having to scrape dead bugs out of your car’s grille.

• Useful 2

I am firmly on the ‘Tracy is the most annoying’ bandwagon. This week’s show with her braying that the tenant absolutely trashed the Dancing With The Stars house was the final straw.

OMG, I have to be a landscape designer! No, you don’t. The tenant planted something you don’t like; it’s a perfectly acceptable plant.

OMG, they trashed the kitchen. No they didn’t. They painted the cabinets gray.

Those stickers/decals, tho…

Anyway, when someone says the house has been trashed, I envision ripped up floorboards, holes in walls, graffiti, busted water pipes. Not a couple of questionable decorating choices.

Kinda like when Tracy claimed her new house needed a gut renovation; when, in reality, she didn’t like the floor in the kitchen.

Spoiled little princess. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 11

Whenever I see these kajillion $$ homes with very unique built-in tech-based features, all I think about is what happens when it stops working and you can't get it repaired because it was so unique and parts are no longer available or it takes very specific repair knowledge. I mean, there's something to be said for buying mass produced stuff available at any Lowe's for the past 20 years. Although from what we've seen, they'll probably just call it a tear-down and start over. 

I also realize these aren't the worries of wealthy people 😅 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

Whenever I see these kajillion $$ homes with very unique built-in tech-based features, all I think about is what happens when it stops working and you can't get it repaired because it was so unique and parts are no longer available or it takes very specific repair knowledge. I mean, there's something to be said for buying mass produced stuff available at any Lowe's for the past 20 years. Although from what we've seen, they'll probably just call it a tear-down and start over. 

I also realize these aren't the worries of wealthy people 😅 

I think the same thing. Even more likely, tech gets outdated almost as soon as it’s purchased, so what are the odds the next super rich buyer is going to want the same tech from (to him) five years ago? You build a custom TV stand that pushes a 55” tv from a custom built lift in the bamboo floors, but the next buyer wants a 75” tv? 

But I’m lazy. I also feel this way when houses have giant custom beds and things because I keep thinking, “where do you find sheets?”

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

I agree that Tracy gets more annoying with each show. Just own up to being extremely rich.

Sugar mama Tracy has become intolerable since her divorce. Her boyfriend is 20 years younger and a trainer. I think I heard her say she's building a state of the art gym/studio in her home so he can train clients there. How long is this relationship going to last? 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Sugar mama Tracy has become intolerable since her divorce. Her boyfriend is 20 years younger and a trainer. I think I heard her say she's building a state of the art gym/studio in her home so he can train clients there. How long is this relationship going to last? 

They need to bring back Tracey’s hot assistant, Erika. 

1.  She’s hot.

2. She balanced out Tracey, and the two of them could be fun and goofy. It was much more entertaining than this version of Tracey being self righteous with her bratty kids. 

Alas, Erika is mostly selling real estate in Arizona now. And she’s dating a super rich guy so I doubt she cares about being on this silly show anymore. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I really liked the James and David boo-boo on the meal for the top agents, and then couldn't get it prepped and cooked in time.   Everyone took it very well.    I feel their pain at ordering the ship in meal, thinking it would just need to be dumped in a pan, and everything would be prepped.   Instead, they had to do everything.    They should have just called a caterer.  

The one guy said, "call UberEats!" and I think they should have, as it seemed like people came hungry.  

The dinner party fail aside, James and David are just not very good at their job.  They should be working to get the buyer up in price, not begging and groveling and working so hard to convince the seller to take the offer.  They come off as so desperate and nervous.  I don't understand why any sellers work with them.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Whenever I see these kajillion $$ homes with very unique built-in tech-based features, all I think about is what happens when it stops working and you can't get it repaired because it was so unique and parts are no longer available or it takes very specific repair knowledge.

6 hours ago, Stan39 said:

I think the same thing. Even more likely, tech gets outdated almost as soon as it’s purchased, so what are the odds the next super rich buyer is going to want the same tech from (to him) five years ago?

Funny you mention that because our neighborhood was built in the 1970s.   The cool and hi tech option at the time was a whole house intercom system.  You could pipe music throughout the house, and there was even an intercom at the front door.

image.png.6e0a9e8cf6a86fbf2b3d9dcf98ce415a.png

The irony of course, is that nothing makes a house look more outdated than when an owner hasn't bothered to remove the system yet.

dc

image.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TheLastKidPicked said:

Funny you mention that because our neighborhood was built in the 1970s.   The cool and hi tech option at the time was a whole house intercom system.  You could pipe music throughout the house, and there was even an intercom at the front door.

image.png.6e0a9e8cf6a86fbf2b3d9dcf98ce415a.png

The irony of course, is that nothing makes a house look more outdated than when an owner hasn't bothered to remove the system yet.

dc

image.png

I don't know, but I think it's still a really neat feature ... just sayin'!!!

• Love 4

my rather wealthy cousin has a house that you can pipe music to any room in the house-- via a robotic cd/dvd player in the basement. I'm sure it was outrageously expensive when they built they house some 15-20 years ago.

Then along came streaming. Bummer.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

TheLastKidPicked now THAT is the kind of stuff I'd pay extra for in 2021 (even 2022) and I'm not being sarcastic. That looks so cool!! 

I always wonder about security. Between the robots taking over ala Skynet and people hacking everything all that tech surrounding you, running your life, sounds scary. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, retired watcher said:

I FF through Fredrick. I don't like him on this show. Everything about seems forced. I always liked him on NY. They need to take him off LA. 

I agree that Tracy gets more annoying with each show. Just own up to being extremely rich.

I listened to a podcast with Tracy & Josh Flagg yesterday. She originally wanted to get into acting but gave real estate a shot. Her first year in real estate she made $500k so she decided to stick with it. I'm sure her family name helped big time! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Stan39 said:

They need to bring back Tracey’s hot assistant, Erika. 

1.  She’s hot.

2. She balanced out Tracey, and the two of them could be fun and goofy. It was much more entertaining than this version of Tracey being self righteous with her bratty kids. 

The team she has now is not what I expected from Tracy. A bunch of young, green, unpolished, unsophisticated yokels from the valley. Tracy sells very high end real estate, wears designer everything and is a bit of a snob. It doesn't mesh. Unless of course this is just her TV team. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4