Type keyword(s) to search

Mama June: From Not To Hot: Seasons 1-6

• Start Topic

TMZ is reporting that Geno received a 16 month sentence, but it sounds like house arrest, followed by two years of probation.

June was already sentenced to 100 hours of community service.    

Both have to stay sober, and other conditions of their parole. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

He's got the same low-effort-inbreeding face that Geno has. 

Also, there's a 99.9% likelihood he's her new drug dealer and not her boyfriend.

6 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

It is more than a little extra meat - she is morbidly obese. I am not going to cheer her on for being unhealthy.

In photos of all the sisters together, it looks like Alana is the now the largest of the four.  

• Sad 1

June yet again trying to buy herself a man.  At least this one doesn't look like Moe Syzlak with walnut sized lumps on his head.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lw5vad0karunv0swbu

I don't believe he's her boyfriend.  He's another user looking to get what he can from June.  And she is yet again falling for it.  Also, she again dropped a boyfriend when he went to prison. Last time she took back the child sexual assaulter, so countdown between Geno's release and June sidling up to him again, 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . .

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, slasherboy said:

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. What happened to Geno?

They claim June broke up with Geno.   I guess getting 16 months house arrest would mean that Geno couldn't film the show, but I'm sure they'll get back together.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Alana dating a 20 year old? Just what they need is another teen pregnancy in this family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9945355/Alana-Honey-Boo-Boo-Thompson-16-secretly-dating-Dralin-Carswell-20-six-months.html

Gotta love the Daily Mail, man. Always a source of non-biased, accurate information:

As Alana saves up for her first car, her car fanatic beau has generously let her drive his Dodge Camaro, which he considers 'his baby'

It's a Chevy Camaro and the pic of this guy? He's standing by a Nissan Altima.

Anyone else see anything missing from this heartwarming narrative of the HBB's TV history?

That same year came the family's own show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo was born.

This series focused on Mama June and her parenting skills as she brought up her kids with little money.

She showed fans how to make Sketti - fried spaghetti - and cook deer scraps in order to survive.

At this point she was with her partner Sugar Bear. 

The show was a hit and was on the air for two years.

In 2017, June starred in Mama June: From Not To Hot which saw the 

Gee, I wonder why such a hit show only aired for two years? 

Thanks for letting the sleazy manager of this sewer-dwelling bunch of scumbags write your articles for you, DM. 

On 8/31/2021 at 9:22 PM, Armchair Critic said:

Alana dating a 20 year old? Just what they need is another teen pregnancy in this family.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9945355/Alana-Honey-Boo-Boo-Thompson-16-secretly-dating-Dralin-Carswell-20-six-months.html

He should get along really well with June’s new 24 year old Tik Tok star boyfriend.  
https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2021/08/june-shannon-dating-allegedly-spoiling-very-young-tiktok-star/

• Love 3
7 hours ago, peacheslatour said:
14 hours ago, Koalagirl said:

He should get along really well with June’s new 24 year old Tik Tok star boyfriend.  
https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2021/08/june-shannon-dating-allegedly-spoiling-very-young-tiktok-star/

The grift must flow.

There is no way a young guy (not my taste but he's not bad looking) is going to go for June unless there is something in it for him. Poor Alana, a man is always going to come first with June.

• Love 7

You can't tell me June is not doing drugs again. And once again she abandons Alana to travel around with some loser.

The guy skipped out on probation meetings so there was a warrant for his arrest. Initially he was arrested for drugs and burglary. Then got caught doing drugs in rehab.

The boyfriend is fugly, looks like meth face.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4717737/mama-june-boyfriend-justin-stroud-arrested-warrant-drugs/

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

You can't tell me June is not doing drugs again. And once again she abandons Alana to travel around with some loser.

The guy skipped out on probation meetings so there was a warrant for his arrest. Initially he was arrested for drugs and burglary. Then got caught doing drugs in rehab.

The boyfriend is fugly, looks like meth face.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4717737/mama-june-boyfriend-justin-stroud-arrested-warrant-drugs/

Upscale cocktail party?  No need to mention it, you can tell by the way that they're dressed. 

And, yet, still more believable than...34???  In dog years, maybe.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Sugar Bear, Moe Slyznak, er, Gino, Justin - June has a type and that type is fugly losers. 

When trying to evade arrest it is best to hang out with an easily recognizable D-list celebrity that tabloids love to get info on.  I forgot to add dumb as a box of rocks to June's type.   

The show seems to be over and so are Jenifer and SB.  Quelle surprise! No more Jenifer is a bonus.  No more of any of these folks would be a win.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Sile said:

Upscale cocktail party? 

Looks like June wore the same pants to the party but swapped out shirts after leaving. Guess she didn't want to spill any meth on the "fancy" one. And nothing says "upscale cocktail party" more than a benefit for a rehab facility where your boyfriend/dealer shows up with a backpack full of drugs and his best long-sleeved shirt to hide the track marks:

june.thumb.jpg.e711bc6b64fdba62987d122e80d32bb6.jpg

This woman is human garbage.

23 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Sugar Bear, Moe Slyznak, er, Gino, Justin - June has a type and that type is fugly losers. 

I mean I hate to say it, but what other type is going to be interested in dating June?   It's not like she brings anything special to the table.   Oh wait, we forgot to add pedophiles to the list.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Absolom said:

Is WE going to continue to support her with the show despite her very obvious problems?

Of course they are.   They hired her for this show, after canceling Honey Boo Boo, but are featuring the woman who was dating a registered sex offender, had him around her kid, and he's the same man who molested her other daughter.    TLC chose money over decency, but they always do. 

Two of June's children were fathered by the same man.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

but are featuring the woman who was dating a registered sex offender, had him around her kid, and the man who molested her other daughter.

Just for clarity -- that was the same guy. He raped Anna while he lived with June (of course June didn't believe Anna) while making Pumpkin watch. Then he went to prison for it. When he was released, June took him right back and had no issues having him around Alana and, presumably, Pumpkin.

Jessica's father was a registered sex offender, too. 

2 hours ago, newyawk said:

Wow, in that picture with them all wearing t-shirts with their name on them Pumpkin looks downright slender!  Unfortunately, it appears that Jessica has regained all of her weight and then some.

• Love 4

I need to clarify my previous post.      June was dating the man who was convicted of assaulting her oldest daughter, and when he got out of prison he was her boyfriend again, and around Alana. 

The father of two of her other daughters, is another man who is in prison for many years for sexual exploitation of a minor, and was a featured pervert on "To Catch a Predator".   

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Is this TLC's continuation of Love after Lockup? I like Pumpkin and Josh and she has matured into a responsible adult considering the crap that trashbag mother put her through. I wonder if the girls have a relationship with Anna. They are so much better without June around

• Love 8

@Giant Misfit  😂💀

I finished 'Candy' on Hulu tonight instead. Honestly I feel like they should all move on with their life and quit the show biz crap, stop depending on the money from this show. But I guess I should get off my high horse because I will end up watching this trainwreck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4