Type keyword(s) to search

Mama June: From Not To Hot: Seasons 1-6

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Who was in the bushes taking the video?

Likely the poor neighbor who has probably seen waaaaay worse shit than this.

2 hours ago, Absolom said:

I feel for the neighbors. It must really be a sideshow for them to record and sell to TMZ.

Hopefully TMZ paid them well. They deserve the compensation for putting up with those beasts (June and Geno).

• Love 6

All of the “it’s his/her fault” talk is exactly what addicts and alcoholics sing night and day. Been there, dumped one and never looked back.

Someone is going to have to die on this show for producers to pull the plug. There is a lot of stuff I’m seeing that they could possibly be held liable for at this point. Depends on how much they made the family sign their life away. 

The violation of the protection order, they should both be arrested and police should have been notified. 

June being clearly on something, yet wanting to keep filming. Police should have been notified.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

June being clearly on something

According to this show, she's merely suffering from "seizures" and everything is Geno's fault and everyone just wants "June back."

giphy.gif

June never went away. This is the real June—a selfish, disgusting, trash pig who has never met a pedo or a drug addict she wouldn't ever put ahead of her children.

Honey Boo Boo had a big personality. She was sassy, quick-witted, and from what I could tell intelligent. I never saw her as "bratty". I never saw her throw tantrums or seriously misbehave. I could clearly tell she had never been taught basic manners like saying "please" and "thank you" or basic table manners. I always felt worse for the older kids because I imagined Honey Boo Boo's friends at school not knowing what Toddlers and Tiaras and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo was. I wondered what middle school and high school must have been like for Pumpkin, Anna, and Chubbs. I always thought Mama June was a bad parent. I couldn't imagine what it was like to go to school and have everyone see your family the way they portrayed themselves. It was clear to me that those girls grew up with little structure and little guidance all their lives. I thought Mama June was a mom who clearly loved her kids and I always appreciated teaching her kids to be accepting of people from all works of life. She lost my respect when she started hanging around with her child's molester. Even if she did "just see him a couple times" if I ever re encountered someone who harmed my child in any way shape or form I'd be in jail. Its sad to see how low shes fallen and I hope for Alana's sake that someone who won't exploit her gets custody of her. What's Uncle Poodle up to? She's at an age now where I wouldn't want my friends seeing my family like this. Mama June needs to be thrown in jail because clearly she doesn't care if shes violating her sentence. Geno needs a restraining order to stay away from the family. WE TV needs to look out for these girls. At least they have some money hopefully put away for them for them to fall back on.   

• Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, thebigboot said:

Honey Boo Boo won’t move back til Geno’s gone

Considering June chose a pedo over her kids I don’t know why people think this threat would work.

Considering her previous boyfriends, and sperm donors have mostly been pedos, then I doubt any replacement for Geno would be any different.   Maybe the parolees dating app she must be using to meet men is a bad idea, and she should look somewhere besides the state prison for future dates.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, rachel1496 said:

So we have June in what appears to be an evening gown and black socks, Geno's topless with his entire ass hanging out and at one point he either pees on, or tries to have sex with, her car and the two of them were driving this way?

June gets in the car and is bending over Geno and then he comes out with his pants down. 🤮 Since my mind went there I figure I will share that thought here so you all can get grossed out with me. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Yeah, who thinks MJ wears a sheer long nightgown to bed? Everytime we've seen her in bed, she's wearing workout style t-shirts and leggings. 

Was she preparing for sexy time when Geno returned (not realizing he'd be falling-down drunk) or did she 'dress up' for the neighbors?

• LOL 4

Yesterday, there was a blind item about June, Geno and Alana on a gossip site called Crazy Days and Nights :

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/06/blind-item-2_18.html

Considering the attempts made to sexually assault her child, you would think the former A- list reality star from multiple reality shows would dump her loser boyfriend. You would think, but then again, she let one of her other daughters be sexually abused for years.

1 hour ago, newyawk said:

Yesterday, there was a blind item about June, Geno and Alana on a gossip site called Crazy Days and Nights :

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/06/blind-item-2_18.html

Considering the attempts made to sexually assault her child, you would think the former A- list reality star from multiple reality shows would dump her loser boyfriend. You would think, but then again, she let one of her other daughters be sexually abused for years.

I would add, didn't believe her daughter was assaulted, stayed with the boyfriend, and after he got out of prison, and was on the sex offender registry, dated him again and let him near her younger daughter.  

• Love 1

Seeing June dressed like that made me wonder if they were filming again or if she had some sort of weird photo shoot.

I'm with the poster above who stated, "So much for not being able to leave Alabama!"  As I posted before, maybe June finally got a lawyer she didn't fire. Any decent defender could get her bond changed so she could leave the state. 

Are we sure the footage is recent?  And, did I miss something or did it not actually show Geno bonking into the garage with the SUV?

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Jennifer's chewed down nails are squicking me out.  I don't expect a perfect manicure, but if your nails look that bad, please don't post close up photos. 🤮

have to admit they're better than June's black nasty nails.....both are pretty disgusting 🤢

• Love 1

Ah, yes. Of course June's problems are all because of someone else. She has absolutely no personal responsibility for any of her drug issues.

I hope Geno robs her blind. Or in her case, blinder.

Some random thoughts

June looks amazing, much better than June did at her best. 

Although the show is scripted and Josh is made to look like an idiot I think he is a good guy and has a lot of common sense. I hope he doesn't get burned out with all the negative attention he receives from the others.

I don't understand what happened to her veneers. Do they fail that often? Especially when eating snack cakes?

• Love 1
On 6/23/2019 at 7:25 AM, Giant Misfit said:

Ah, yes. Of course June's problems are all because of someone else. She has absolutely no personal responsibility for any of her drug issues.

I hope Geno robs her blind. Or in her case, blinder.

Honestly, this is just sad.  I get what's happening, they don't want to believe that June would voluntarily ditch her own kids , but she's an adult and these are her choices.  I sincerely hope that Alana and Lauren are seeking some sort of counseling to help them process the situation.

Nothing better I like doing than going to a crack den to show off my $12,000 luggage collection.

Is everyone in June’s orbit trash? 

21 hours ago, Me from ME said:

June looks amazing, much better than June did at her best. 

The last time June was shown on the show she looked like this:

image.png.90922c7cf5ad15c9166edfabfd21a5d3.png

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Me from ME said:

I found it distracting that the continuity was off regarding the missing tooth. 

If you want to go back & watch the episode, I had a theory on how all that happened. Or actually on the timeline, when she is coming down the stairs (before the fat cake) it looks like it's gone, when she's standing at the refrigerator (before the fat cake) it looks like it's already gone, when she sits down to eat the FAT CAKE, how many times did we have to hear that term, it already looks like it's gone. So I'm with you, what really happened & when did it happen. 

Or actually on the timeline, when she is coming down the stairs (before the fat cake) it looks like it's gone, when she's standing at the refrigerator (before the fat cake) it looks like it's already gone,

Exactly! You nailed it. I mean, twice she ate something that shouldn't break a veneer and she then spit it out (lovely) dug through the mess and extracted the remnant. I suspect she lost it before and they scripted it in as a way to explain it.  Not sure, but I think she lost part of the veneer on the first occasion and the entire tooth on the second.

• Love 1

Alana has the cutest bow lips, you can really see them in the picture in this article. Anyway, Sugar Bear's brother (not Uncle Poodle) was in a bad car accident.

Sadly, we're told the tragedy has stoked animosity among Honey Boo Boo's family members ... especially toward Sugar Bear. Our sources say they feel like he's abandoning his brother, because he's been practically invisible at the hospital other than visiting Billy once the first week he was there.

Meanwhile, we're told Alana's other uncle, Poodle, has been by Uncle Billy's side almost 24/7.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/28/honey-boo-boo-uncle-fatal-car-crash-accident-hospitalized-sugar-bear/

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

This article speculates if Alana and Pumpkin will get their own show. As much as I enjoy the entertainment I wish they would just make lives for themselves out of the public eye. But I imagine (especially for Pumpkin's family) that it would be hard to resist that reality show money if it was offered.

Honey Boo Boo, Pumpkin Getting Own Reality Show Amid Mama June Controversy?

Well now I'm curious if the new account was set up as part of a deal with WE if they return to filming.  I can't imagine there's much of Alana's money left at this point but if more will be coming in it makes sense to have it protected right from the start.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Alana has only known life in front of a camera. Which is sad, when you think about it. She’ll grow up wondering if people are her friends because they genuinely like her, or because they want to be on TV with her.

I wish she could fade away and try to have a normal life.

• Love 3
On 3/16/2019 at 1:35 PM, Catgyrl said:

LOL!! Yep, that's about what I understood, too. Between her crackmouth (love that!), and his super-thick accent, I could barely discern anything that was said. I guess Sugar Bear and his gross wife may have to take in Alanna now. 

She slurs her words as usual and she’s lying out her arse, but his accent isn’t that thick. He speaks a little dialect but I thought he was pretty articulate. 

• Love 1
On 6/30/2019 at 1:38 PM, newyawk said:

Alana's money is now in a new, protected account. Someone in her family had a lawyer step in and set up something where June will have no access to it, and Pumpkin will have some access to it for necessary expenses, but she will have to retain receipts and such. Best news in a while for this family.

This is great news.  I have been hoping that Alana's money would be put in a trust account (I'm assuming that's what it is) and preserved from June's squandering of it. 

• Love 2

I was in the subway today at about 5:30 pm, at 34th Street Herald Square and there was a guy that looked exactly like Geno lurching his way up the platform. Same height, same build (big gut), same hair color and cut. He had on a light blue, long sleeved henley-style shirt. He was wearing dark aviators, otherwise I would have to been able to tell for sure. The guy didn't look too good, so I especially thought it was Geno, lol. 

He looked so much like him that I wondered if he and June were in New York, or if he is here without her. 

• Love 3