Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Love Thy Mother

• Start Topic

Stassi struggles to make amends with Beau after her meltdown; James tries to rekindle his friendship with Lala; Jax causes trouble at a SUR staff meeting; the Toms present their cocktails to Lisa; Katie, Kristen and Stassi's mothers come to town.

Airs January 14, 2019.

• Love 1

"I don't support people speaking badly to each other... but if you're all being nice/getting along then there's no show."

Katie needs to just let it go and not try to get into it if someone is going to accuse Kristen of being an instigator.  Kristen can goad James towards the edge and James can be an entitled asshole who can't be bothered to manage his emotions and expects to be forgiven every time he crosses the line.  The two things are not mutually exclusive.

• Love 13

Scheana's scene with her date made me cringe, especially that kiss. I had to look away. Awkward.

That also looked like a weak demo room, they should have had way more fun stuff to break. Who wants to beat up a printer? Doesn't look satisfying in the least. 

• Love 23

Another friend who’s terrible FI. It’s clear he really hates katie. Which is making all sense lately. He wanted to marry Schwartz and how he’s with Arinia who will never give  him his white wedding. With Schwartz that could have happened.

Also damn.. now we know why Stassi is like this. I’ve heard her mom on the podcast and she was much better and nicer than she’s being on the show right now.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 18

Gah Stassi’s mom makes Stassi look sane and grounded. She’s awful. 

I don’t really care for either of them, but damn if that scene between James and Lala didn’t give me some feels. 

Ugh Brittany whining about how the others aren’t fawning over her and Jax’s relationship was annoying. Sorry she can have several seats as far as that situation goes. 

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I want a Beau.  I really do.  He's like a soap opera boyfriend. Says the right things at the right moments.

That's what you call an awkward staff meeting.  Was there a point to it?

I really dislike Sandavol and his barely hidden hatred of Katie.  I would LOVE to seen Kate's reaction to that and Schwartz trying to smooth it all over.

Stassi's mom is embarrassing. 

HabbitTrail! How do you not know what that is?!?  

OMG!  Katie was spot on!  We were seeing the Witches of WeHo in menopause. 

And did my dislike of Billie grew tremendously in the previews. 

Seriously, FI is madly in love with Schwartz because his hate of katie is beyond ridiculous.

And Billie is a terrible person too.

• Love 22

“You literally dick punched my heart.” I don’t know how this is anatomically possible

John Holmes...... Tommy Lee.....

Maybe?  Possibly??????

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 12
13 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

“You literally dick punched my heart.” I don’t know how this is anatomically possible.

Just go with it.  

Reality television would have me believe that it's a child's job to take care of their parents and not vice versa. 

And Kristen? No. Don't do that. 

I was waiting for a "relaunch" of this:

tenor.gif?itemid=5207076

• Love 14

Methinks the Toms, although mostly self-sabotaging, are getting screwed with their “ownership” of TomTom.

My tiny heart grew a size during the James & LaLa sit down.

Stassi’s mom is an unhinged nightmare.

• Love 15
  • Is my DM party invite in the mail?!
  • Love Stassi's mom! She's the best...and honest. #FullTimeCast
  • OMG, lurved the motivational guy that was helping James. So inspiring…and way sexy
Edited by LaLaLaLa
combined posts
  • Screw "business point of view" and $$. Why do managers worry so much about profit?
  • OMG, the ladies should be allowed to get in James's face...it is on James to take it and not respond.
Edited by LaLaLaLa
combined posts
  • Love 4

I wanted to grab Stassi and take her away from that dinner! I have experience with That Kind of Mom and the passive-aggressive tricks that come with it and it is no picnic, I tell you (I eventually put my foot down and it's better now, but I am also much older than Stassi is).

• Love 18

Even Real Housewife of Dallas Brandi managed more than one rack of clothes for BrandiLand, Kristen.

I hate them all.

Brittany's journey to Bitch Land is progressing nicely. Ratting on Katie's concerns to Jax. That will go over well.

• Love 4

Beau is definitely a nice guy.  It's funny how people like him end up getting with unhinged women like Stassi.  I'm nice but can't meet anybody.  Maybe I need to read Stassi's book and learn how to become a basic bitch.

Stassi's mom is an absolute nightmare.  Can see where Stassi gets her drama queen tendencies from. I think she was shitfaced throughout the episode.

I like how Billie Lee spoke up about the James situation. I agree that Crazy Kristen is definitely a trigger.

Congrats to Robbie for getting more face time on another show besides "The Bachelorette", which is what he was probably aiming for.  Felt like I was watching an episode of it on Scheana's date. Such cheesy shit.

The hell did Kristen use James in the name of her t-shirt line?  She's cray cray.

Was great to see LaLa and James having a civil conversation.  Can tell that they truly care about each other.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Panda Bear said:

Because she's incredibly unoriginal. The Olsen twins have a clothing line called Elizabeth and James; Reese Witherspoon has a clothing line named Draper James; and Kristin Cavallari has a jewelry line called Uncommon James. If you're a basic bitch, James is the name you use for your brand, even if you hate the one James you actually know. Stassi should put that in her book! 

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Kirsten's t-shirt line is stupid. And why is it called "James" anything?

It’s named after her niece and nephew. 

• Love 14

Ever since Blake Lively named her daughter James, I’m hearing that name a lot - Leah Jenner is now Leah James, Kristen Cavallari’s clothing line is Uncommon James, and I think some other celebs named their girls James. So another Kristin with another clothing line that has James in the name.

• Love 5

Oh, Beau. He's gonna need to learn to put his foot down with Stassi or she is going to walk all over his ass. I don't care how much he professes to be in love with her, he can't let her get away with treating him like garbage just because she cries about it the next day and says she doesn't know why she treats him that way. It sounds like she only gets in meltdown mode when she's drunk so take a hint Stassi and stop drinking so much. 

• Love 9

Scheana has always been a fair-weather friend and it's too bad because she's obviously never going to really get back into the core group and she and Stassi (and maybe Lala) are the only women who have anything going on outside of parroting the groupthink of the group.  What are Katie, Ariana or Kristin offering this season? I'd much rather see crazy Scheana's cheeseball dates than hear another rehash of all the ways James is terrible.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, rideashire said:

Scheana's scene with her date made me cringe, especially that kiss. I had to look away. Awkward.

That also looked like a weak demo room, they should have had way more fun stuff to break. Who wants to beat up a printer? Doesn't look satisfying in the least. 

I've done it in real life though and it's totally not awesome.  Printers just don't bust up that well.  Throwing keyboards off a movie theater roof was way better.

• Love 12

Ugh. Robbie effing Hayes. Dude is a gross famewhore. But then I guess so is Sheana and her manufactured love triangle story. Loved Stassi calling him a cheesy dbag. I think his presence on this show combined with Big Brother people showing up on The Challenge is proof that reality tv is eating itself. 

• Love 11